MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!) Empty Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!)

Post by The Fear Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:10 pm

--December 10th, The Tunnels to the Undercity--

Fear lurked in the shadows, like any normal batpony. His job was to learn out the caves leading to the Undercity, a dangerous one yes, considering it was the Griffon's that hired him in the first place, and if any rebels were to happen by for some reason he could not possibly imagine happening very soon, he could be in a tight spot.

Regardless, he was hired to do something, and he never betrays his employer. Unless the price is raised of course.

As he explored, he left signs and marks for himself, the plan was that he would later come back when it wasn't mid-day and draw out a basic map, then improve it in a safer location.

I mean, what are the odds of rebels coming by in dark, foul smelling caves?
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet
Alignment: Mercenary
Profession: Hunter

Back to top Go down

Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!) Empty Re: Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!)

Post by Rebel NPCs Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Not far away from the lurking batpony two earth ponies and a unicorn in a light patchwork barding were wandering the tunnels as well, though they didn't keep as silent. "You're sure that we haven't been here already?" asked one of them, a blue-green earth pony stallion, watching the magic illuminated walls in boredom.

"Yes, I'm sure! Different to you, I actually bothered to remember the route", the unicorn replied in annoyance. He would actually enjoy the walk, if it wasn't for the unnecessary wining he had to endure.

"If it would at least stay the same, but no, they change it every other day!"

"Just shut up already", the second earth pony, a mare, finally snapped at him. The sudden outburst startled her bored companion enough to let him jump backwards into the wall. "If one of the birdbrains actually comes down here and hears us he could just follow us to the Undercity."

"Okay, Okay!" her annoying companion said before continuing the way, silently muttering to himself. "I hate patrol duty..."

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!) Empty Re: Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!)

Post by The Fear Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Oh! Other creatures coming by as he was working! What are the odds? Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!) 4018571866 

Fear caught every word as he was looking for a place to get out of sight, its a cave so naturally there wasn't much in the terms of that. The roof of the cave was decently high and he could easily use his father's claw tool to grip onto it. Without the element of surprise, the odds could be bad, or good.

Fear flew up and gripped onto the high roof, close to the wall to keep some kind of camouflage. The metal claws made a small 'cling' noise at it made contact with the roof, which may be heard by the creatures that are incoming.
If he was seen, well, improvising is always nice.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:07 pm

"Hey, what was that?" the mare suddenly said, coming to a stop.

"What was what?", the other earth pony asked, throwing her a questioning glance. He hadn't heard anything, he had been too busy looking at dirt walls and darkness.

"That sound. Like metal against stone."

"Probably your sword scraping over the ground", the unicorn grunted after a quick inspection. "It's hanging terribly low."

The mare turned her head, only to see that he was right. "Well, sorry, but this equipment is a pain in the ass", she replied and retightened the strap holding the weapon at her side.

Unfortunately the rebellion hadn't existed for long enough to teach its members much professionalism, and so none of the ponies thought of looking up. They walked past the batpony on the ceiling without noticing. However, while he hadn't admitted it, the unicorn had in fact heard the sound as well and it had come from before him, not behind where the others were walking. Needless to say, his ears were perked up now.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:17 pm

"What luck, the pawns will lead this one to the battle, as all pawns do." He whispered before lightly flying down to the ground and silently following the patrol, multiple times losing sight of them but used his natural tracking skill to find them again. Still leaving behind glyph's as he went.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:43 pm

There was nothing else to hear, but that didn't mean much. There wasn't another patrol nearby, and what else would have been there to make a sound? Possibly some monster from the sewers above, but then there would have been more noise. Something was up.

The three ponies reached a large intersection where the unicorn brought them to a halt. "Sidetrack, report back that section E3/R8 is clean. We'll catch up as soon as we've checked the nearby access points", he said, turning to the earth pony mare, who looked confused for a second before her eyes lit up with understanding and she gave a sharp nod.

"Okay, see you there", she said and trotted off the tunnel to the left.

The remaining two ponies remained for a moment, the formerly bored one looking questioningly at the unicorn. But the only explanation he got was "Seems we have to go back a bit" before they went down the tunnel they had come from.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Fear backed up until he reached the last junction he had passed, hoping to avoid the patrol at that point as hiding wasn't much of an option.
He hated tunnels.
Seeing no actual signs of life upon his arrival to the junction, he assumed it to be decently safe as he had rushed ahead of the patrol and had time to think of a plan to bypass them.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Unfortunately for the batpony, he hadn't been the only one rushing. Shortly after his arrival, the earth pony mare approached the junction through another tunnel and spotted him. She hadn't been sure what to expect, but she figured quickly enough that this was most likely an unwanted intruder, even though in the darkness she could hardly make out it was a pony, not a griffon. She quickly drew her sword and galloped the last distance, trying to cut off his escape routes. "Hoo a ya", she muttered suspiciously over the handle in her mouth.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Fear looked instantaneously towards the sounds of hooves and saw the pony clearly before she even mumbled through her sword.

"Hmm?" He said first, judging this sudden encounter and the suddenness and somewhat unplanned aggression from the pony.
He spread his wings and stared at the pony with a 'Hungered' look in his eyes. "This is quite sudden miss, these are caves, would it not make sense for such a being such as I to inhabit such a place?"
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Batpony... a rare sight. So rare that she hadn't seen one before. It was probably true that caves were to their liking, but these tunnels were a restricted area. And if he was a legit citizen or visitor of the Undercity, he should have said so right away. "Mabe", she muttered, not willing to trust him after getting a disguised order to go back here. "Adentefy youchelf."

Meanwhile, the sound of fast hoofsteps came from the tunnel the Batpony had left. the other two rebels had heard conversation and were hurrying up now. It wouldn't take long until their arrival.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Fear heard them as the pony spoke, an ambush. Most likely the clinging sound made by the claws, one or more of them must have been alerted and cautious.
No matter, improvising in progress.
"Ahh, but my fair lady, I am just as untrustworthy to you as you are to me. You could be a simple bandit trying to slay me and take my possessions. The caves can be... Dangerous." He replied, exhaling loudly. The kind that would also, direct thoughts to that of Hunger.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Everypony frequenting the Undercity would have figured she was part of a rebellion patrol and openly identified themselves. That didn't necessarily mean that he was a threat to the underground, but his behavior heavily put the mare on edge. "If you have no hostile intentions, I won't harm you, but I suggest you behave until we can clear that out", she said, her speech still slurred from holding her weapon.

A few seconds later, the other two ponies arrived, the unicorn finally casting a good light on the situation. "Everything in order?" he immediately asked, though the sword in his comrades mouth had already told him otherwise.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Upon the mare's comrade's arrival, he would assume at least for a moment her attention would not be on him. He took that split moment to take out his crossbow that was already ready to fire and shot a bolt towards the mares leg.
After pulling the trigger he raised his arms in surrender and dropped the crossbow on the ground. He was a good shot, so he had faith his shot hit his intended target and limb.
He now had a possible bargain.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:19 pm

"AAAGH!" the mare gave a piercing scream as the sword fell uselessly the ground. The unicorn looked in shock for a moment before rushing to the batpony and slamming a hoof in his face. Even though unicorns weren't all that strong, especially in rage it was still painful, and after the first strike a good buck followed. But even in anger the rebel realized that the batpony had capitulated directly after shooting the mare. Levitating his sword against the assailant's throat he growled at him, "You better give me a damn good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now."

Meanwhile, the earth pony stallion rushed to the injured mare, who was holding her leg in pain, slightly whimpering. "River, you're alright?"

Through gritted teeth she managed to get out a reply. "Apart from having a bolt stuck in my leg..."

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Fear exhaled heavily again, directly into his opponents face, made visible from the cave dust that followed his breath. "That would be... Unwise Sir, it would drop the last grain on the hourglass of her life"
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:03 pm

"What... YOU DAMN BASTARD!" With another hoof to the face the unicorn underlined his verbal assault before levitating the batpony's saddlebags of his back and to the earth pony stallion. "Search for an antidote!", he ordered without taking his eyes off the nocturnal equine, whom he addressed threateningly again. "You better have something in there, or I swear I'll beat the living crap out of you until you tell us what you need."

The unicorn was a little oblivious of how the revelation affected River. "P-Poison?", she stammered, tears only not filling her eyes because the pain had made sure they were already there.

"Don't worry, we'll get you through this", the stallion next to her tried to reassure her, but sounded and acted way too nervously as he frantically searched the saddlebags for anything that could help. "Uh, should we maybe remove the bolt? Limit the poison entering the blood stream?" he suddenly asked before he was even halfway through with the search.

"What does it matter?", the mare replied hopelessly. Her wound felt like it was burning, and the feeling was spreading. An antidote... sure, that bastard just wanted to buy himself time, and she would have to pay for it.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:16 am

Making a kind of hissing sound, he spoke. "That bolt is coated in the venom of the Appaloosian Desert Spider." He visibly grinned "Soon a most exquisite pain will engulf your entire body. Your limbs will be paralyzed. Your lungs cease to draw breath. Eventually your heart will stop beating, ah, but what fun would that be? Not a fitting death at all." He said with an evil sounding chuckle.

After waiting a bit for the earth pony to finish pilfering his bags, and still not stopping, he gave another answer. "You shall find nothing you seek among my possessions."
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:38 pm

"THEN WHAT'S THE ANTIDOTE?" the unicorn shouted in his face, pushing him against the tunnel wall, the sword still at his throat. "If she dies I can guarantee you that you'll regret it."

The apparent unwillingness of the earth pony and the description of what would happen drove the mare into more and more desperation. From how it felt, even if they were told of an antidote, it would be too late. Her whole leg was filled with pounding pain, and soon it would spread further. She laid down on the ground, there was nothing left to do for her to do except crying. End of the line.

The stallion by her side gave up on the search after having found nothing that might help, but seeing his companion like this he did his best to hide his helplessness. Or wait, he wasn't completely helpless! They at least knew the poison - if the batpony hadn't lied - and maybe somepony else knew what helped against it. They needed to get her to the hospital! The Bone and Scalpel wasn't well equipped, especially not for special cases like this, but maybe they could still help. He laid down in front of the mare so that they were on eye level. "River, don't give up! We just need to get you to the hospital." Or beat the answer out of that asshole, for that matter.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:15 pm

The pony with the sword at his throat would feel a sharp object, small, a knife, enter his lower abdomen. He had gotten too close, exactly the opportunity he needed. Fear then used the wall as better force and used both hind legs to push the pony away half a second after stabbing him and grabbed his crossbow.

He made the same hissing sound as before, "For all you now know, you too could have a broken hour glass. The sands pouring away at this very second." Fear then started to fly and latched onto the roof, that was just low enough for the ponies sword. "I will show you fear beyond your imagination!"
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:39 pm

The unicorn stumbled back at the sudden pain and dropped his sword, but only got angrier instead of scared. He looked furiously at the batpony, who had once again his crossbow, but luckily unloaded. "I will show you pain beyond your imagination!" he growled, completely ignoring his bleeding wound. Summoning his magic once again, he sent his sword up to slash his opponent's right wing.

The sudden commotion was of course noticed by the earth ponies. River cared relatively little, being too preoccupied with her own demise, but the stallion jumped up and drew his weapon, preparing to assist in the fight.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:17 am

Even with the light being made by the Unicorns horn, the junction was still easy to hide around, Fear's instinct threw his body to the right as the glow on the Unicorns horn brightened, suspecting the dropped sword to be grabbed by the magical force.
He had gotten out of sight quickly, moving fast so that his shadow would more likely disorientate his foes than lead to his hiding spot.

His voice echoed around the junction, "You should know one thing my magical foe, I have exactly what you need. I cannot lose what you need, or I shall perish. It'll be fun to see you take it from me."
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:07 pm

"You talk too much", the unicorn grunted in disgust. Together with the earth pony stallion he slowly walked into the direction they had heard him from, ready to act to the slightest sign of movement. And if the batpony didn't move, the moving shadows would eventually reveal him.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:32 pm

It may have been too dark to tell, but Fear always kept at least one crossbow bolt held against his ear. For emergency use mainly, he took it and began loading his crossbow. No doubt making noise but he was far away enough for the slowly approaching hostiles.

He decided to use his range as an advantage, even if caves weren't suitable for him, his foes would be easy targets. He popped out of his cover and aimed the crossbow at the without firing, should the unicorn attempt to use magic he would deffinatly fire, but he was mainly buying time. "On the contrary, those words are the most important to your friends life."
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:39 am

Yes, he definitely talked too much for his own good. With another hint towards his location, the unicorn started to sprint, quickly followed by his comrade, making aiming more difficult. The levitated sword was send forward to the rock the unicorn suspected his foe behind for a blind sweep.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:10 am

The Unicorn had chosen the wrong spot for his attack, although it was close, Fear was still a couple of meters away, more specifically, in the darkness of a tunnel pretty much right next to his foe's choice of attack. With the confirmed hostility, Fear fired his last held bolt at what looked like the Unicorn's side. The fast movements of his foe evened out by his brightly glowing horn.

Directly after fired the shot, he shot out from the darkness wielding a hunting dagger, generally a big knife mean't for killing tougher prey.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:04 am

Admittedly, their barding wasn't the best, but it was still there and offered some protection. The bolt sunk in a bit, but the unfavorable angle allowed only the tip to scratch the flesh a bit. It was still enough to throw the unicorn out of focus. He failed to properly parry the strike, which provided him with a gash in his left shoulder, but at least his comrade had the opportunity to pass the batpony and perform an attack on his own, targeting the hind legs with his sword in mouth, while the unicorn attempted a blow to the jaw with his uninjured leg.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 am

Fear swapped targets, he quickly turned around which made him dodge the attack on his jaw, but ended up getting hit in the side. He lunged at the earth pony with the intent of sinking his teeth into his neck.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:51 am

Though his hoof hit nothing, the unicorn saw his chance when the batpony turned around, launching himself at his foe in an attempt to push him to the ground and restrain him. The earth pony meanwhile suffered a bite wound to his neck and tried in panic to push the assailant away.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:10 am

Fear was tightly latched onto the earth pony's neck, any attempt to forcibly push Fear off would cause far more damage than already being done. Regardless, he felt himself forced to the ground, having his tight grip torn away in the process.

He did make a valiant struggle to get back up of course, but it was met with repeated strikes to the head and the Unicorn had a leg on his stomach which prevented him getting up anyway. Eventually, all he could do was give up. At least that upped the chances of not getting killed, he could easily handle torture.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:39 am

Once the batpony stopped struggling too badly the unicorn levitated to pieces of rope out from under his barding and made sure this catch couldn't run away by binding his hooves. Then he looked at his comrade to ask for another rope to bind the wings, but seeing that the earth pony was pressing a hoof against his bleeding neck, the unicorn kept sitting on the batpony for a moment and ripped some cloth off his barding to work as makeshift bandage. "You're alright?", he asked once it was in place, which was answered with a nod before the earth pony gave him the needed third rope and went back to the mare, who was still hopelessly lying back at the junction, pretty much unchanged.

"We've got him", the stallion said to her and attempted to get her up, but she didn't show much cooperation. Her breath was ragged, which lead to the assumtion that the poison was working way too well, and so the stallion simply threw her on his back, just when the unicorn came back, with the batpony transported in a similar way. A blindfold had been added to ensure they wouldn't reveal the way to the Undercity to him.

"You get her to the hospital as quickly as possible. I'll deliver him to the headquarters first", the unicorn said.

"You're possibly poisoned as well, shouldn't we switch?" the earth pony objected, as they trotted along, but after a short consideration he received a shake of the head.

"No, I don't think the dagger was poisoned, at least it doesn't feel like it. That looks more serious", the unicorn explained, pointing at the shivering and unresponsive mare.

--------

The unicorn and his package arrived about 15 minutes later at the entry to the rebellion's primary base, and after a quick explanation to the present guards, one of them hurried off to inform Captain Prism that a prisoner was now present in the base. The batpony was unceremoniously thrown into a cell, without having any of his restraints taken from him, and the unicorn decided to wait outside the door, not minding his wounds. They didn't look or feel problematic.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Prism was working at his desk there was a lot to work out and he had not been one for a desk job but this was something he was going to have to get use too, when a guard coming in saying they had an intruder and someone had been poisoned and had no idea what was used.

"Good we got the basted," He picked up a bag that he had not used in a lot time and he was looking forward to using it again at some point maybe today would be the day. "Lead the way."

Prism followed the Guard to were they was holding the prisoner and saw a unicorn waiting outside "You was the one that found him? He say anything about why he was here or what he was doing?"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:58 pm

"No, sir", the unicorn answered with a brisk salute. "At least not in my presence. I had the suspicion that we were followed, so I sent River back through a parallel tunnel while I and Grumble took the one we had come from to trap him. When we arrived at the other junction River had already confronted him. I didn't get anything from what they were talking, but it didn't seem friendly, and at our arrival he suddenly shot her with his crossbow before seemingly giving up. He then continued to gloat that the bolt was poisoned and... I lost my temper and allowed him to get away again", the unicorn admitted awkwardly. His wounds were testament to that, the one on his left shoulder clearly visible. "During the fight he also said that I might be poisoned as well, but I seriously don't believe that. Just normal wounds with no unusual side effects. Not so much with River though, in her case the effects are plausible, I've sent her directly to the hospital. Still, I had the feeling that he mostly wanted to scare us until we subdued him. And he talked as if he at least knew something about an antidote."
"And before you go in there, he has artificial claws on his hind hooves, and we couldn't figure out how to remove them. He could easily have cut his ropes with them", the unicorn finished his report.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:57 am

Prism returned the salute to the unicorn. He listen to what he had said they had done well to trap him and he would have to have words with him about letting his anger the best of him but this was not the place.

"Well the moment you start to feel strange or anything, get yourself seen too right away. Till then both of you stay on this door and don't come in no matter what you hear and don't let any pony in not even Silver if you can help it," Last thing he needed was for others to see what he would do to get information and it was skilled he had used a good number of times in the war.

Prism stopped and this changed things "Get a good Axe one that will cut bone, I will go in first if he is out then we do what we need to do to tie him up again then we will remove his weapons," Looks like this was going to be a little more interesting.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 am

The unicorn nodded and hurried off to the armory, coming back after a few minutes with one of the sharper axes they had available, a weapon that would definitely do the job of cutting off a leg in one go. Or maybe even two. Along with it, he also brought enough rope to tie the batpony up again. Keeping the axe ready, he positioned himself next to the door, the other guard standing on the other side, just in case the prisoner attempted something crazy.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:37 am

"Right, we have no idea why he's here for all we know its to kill our leader. He tries to get you kill him with out question. He knows were this base is now so the life's of everyone here is at risk not just River." He hopped they understood the risks and would do what ever it took.

Prism ready his shield spell just in case they needed it right away. He opened the door to see what he would find.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:49 am

What they would find, is Fear free of his bonds. Huddled in the corner using his wings as a cover and for warmth. As he heard the door open, so did his eyes. He first made out a scarred pony, red from what he could tell through the light coming through the door.

He made a quick observation and spoke, "You remind me of my employer, Mr. Blackwing... Hm, If you are here to torture me know this, I will not break, I fear no pain, nor death. If not, you have my cooperation as long as I am not bound."
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:11 pm

Prism walking into the room watch the batpony's every move, he took in the information he let go. He was working for someone a Griffon this told him all he needed to know. As for the no fear he had hurt it before a few had screamed for hours before dying and not giving up any information but in the end they all died.

"Your're not in a position to make any demands, remove your blades or I will remove them for you. Then we will have a nice friendly chat." he said he a bit of a harsh tone. He kept a save distance from him so he could react in time if he try anything.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:25 pm

He began to undo his claws, "You would gain nothing from killing me, where as you would get what you want should you honor my only request." He said in a normal tone of voice, un-phased by his captors harsh tone.

Once he finished he stood up and gently threw the claws away from him. Giving distance between himself and the item, besides, it would take longer than it did putting them back on than it did taking them off.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:45 pm

"Pick them up and take them out of the room, then lock the door as you leave and don't open it unless I say so." As the guard moved to pick up the item Prism put up his white shield in front of him making sure he would stay safe and the shield was a strong one too as he had been holding it for sometime.

The claws were taken away and the two were left with unarmed in the room "I think I would gain a lot but would lose one of my numbers in doing so, but if that's what I must do then so be it. So you best talk fast as my patience is very limited and I am losing it fast." He said keeping the same tone in his voice
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:03 pm

"You speak as though I have taken one of your ranks, but you are sorely mistaken. And I cannot answer what I have not been asked, I cannot know the exact information you wish for unless you speak to me." he said calmly.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:15 pm

One, Prism through to himself "Then let me remind you of the one you poison and you tell me everything you know and I will see if any of it is useful, but lets start with why have you come down here?" Kept the same voice and tone but if this little game kept up the talking would be over.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:28 pm

"Ah, what poison? I remember striking in fear, the acceptance of death, but no poison. I guarantee the mare was just in shock, and will be fine." he said with a slight grin, amused at how well that bluff worked.
"I was hired to map out these caves, for what reason I was unsure of until now. I encountered your patrol, and because I have not been in the city above for more than a few days, I thought that they were common cave bandits due to one of them showing a large amount of aggression towards me, which disciplined soldiers tend not to do." He said, going back into a the comfy position he was in when the door had opened. With his wings as cover.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:56 pm

It looks like someone may have over reacted but he was not taking any risks and let them believe it was still poison as he seams to be giving up his cards.

"And if we are not common cave bandits what are we then?" He asked questionable, maybe he knows nothing about what was going on but he could still be lying.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:05 pm

"I do not know. Actions are far more organised here, and as I stated, I have only been here a few days. Obviously my employer wanted me to mark this place down too, which could only mean that you are... Rebels? Perhaps?" He said in an interested tone, realizing what he had not been told completely upon accepting this job.
"Cave bandits do not normally go for a capture anyway. Had I known such a result, I would not have acted the way I did."
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Looks like he knows nothing and time to keep it that way. Prism laughed for a few moments "Rebels.... they have been making a mess ever since they used the tunnels to get around the damn city, don't know how to stay quiet, and looks like my business is going to be strongly affect by them showing up"

He walked around thinking as he needed to have a good story to back it up "Well you would be right normally but with what has happened we do like to question those that come to poke their nose in places were it doesn't belong. You have been the first one I have to worry about, so killing you would mean only more come looking for the rebels here and that means this nice little business I have set up will be affected and I do enjoy the money that is coming in and I do want to keep it that way" This wasn't too hard he was use to thinking under pressure and keeping a clear mind.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Fear remained silent this time around, listening and watching. His words were clear and understandable, his movements, countered his words. At least to him they did. His walking back and fourth looked odd to someone who was highly cautious a minute ago, now he suddenly he acts calm and talks about business?

Fear couldn't see these words as being true, the patrol used what could be counted as sector code, or at least a shortened command. And the ones that took most of his gear looked very different from bandits.
There was no doubt about it, to him, these were rebels.
Fears expression did not change, he had not moved a muscle during and his captors speech. He wanted his assumption to be hidden.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:50 pm

"So Mr Bat what use can you be too me and keeping this little business of mine going because I could go through the long proses of making it look like you died in a cave in, as your death does need to look like an accident unlike the others." He turned to look at him squatting in his corner. Keeping up the same act he was doing.

Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:53 pm

"You make words on the assumption that I know what you are doing here, to which I do not." He said quickly after.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:29 pm

"What services I offer to my clients doesn't really matter to the likes of you, but I am sure someone under the employment of Mr Blackwing must have some useful skills I do find it hard to believe that he would get someone that completely incompetent" he then gave the bat a bit of an evil grin.

"So are you incompetent and going to have to do some clean up or you going to give me a good reason to keep you alive and if any of them cross over with what I do then I am sure I can spare your life, because this will be your last chance." The last line he become very serious. This was it, he stick to the same story then he would get things sorted to make it look like one of the tunnels had caved in.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:54 pm

"I am a mercenary, a hunter, a killer. My skills are varied and so are my uses, one of which is mapping as you know. I work for anyone who can be a benefit to myself and don't question why. I feel it is obvious what I do now, always living in danger can drive a being to such a life. Never being able to rest without the thought of being taken by a coward" He said quickly and without emotion.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next