MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!)

Post by Prism Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:20 pm

It sounded like he was starting to get sick of living that life but it sounded almost like he was reading from a bit of paper and he needed to keep up this act.

"Spare the sob story. I have plenty of killers that I would trust more then yourself at this point" he let out a little laugh "Looks like your usefulness is slowly running out. Only other thing worth money around this place other then sex, weapons and supply's is information... now you got anything that would be use to myself or can get any?" He was working for Blackwing so maybe he could at lest get something and find out what he was getting up as they did need more information on him and other griffon movements, but he had to make it look like that was not what he wanted and have to make it look like he was after money.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Caught in the act (Shadesey lookie lookie!)

Post by The Fear Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:39 pm

His life was fine so far, what he as actually getting bored of was this pony keeping up the circus act of 'Playing Evil'.
"Your 'Killers' are more like soldiers, you do not appear like one with a lust for currency and your act, though very good, cannot fool me. The signs are drawn to this conclusion, and I do not care who's side you are with. You are the same as any other, a possible employer, one I would prefer over your enemies." He said calmly, finally hoping to end the charade, as it is more danger to his sanity than much else in this situation.
"Now spare me the charade, as I am growing weary of it. If you want something from me, just say it."
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet
Alignment: Mercenary
Profession: Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:19 pm

This batpony clearly had picked up more then he had let on when he got him here so trying to hide they where rebels wouldn't work at this point and him working for the griffon Blackwing would be a risk that he didn't want to take.

There was other he needed to talk to before he could have him sorted out a that's if they felt the same way as him, he knew Silver never like to see ponies get hurt but this was war.

Prism powered up his horn "I think we are done talking, Guards open the door" With in seconds the door opened and Prism left with out saying anything else and the door closing and being closed and locked once more.

"No one goes in or comes out understand" He said to the guard that was there. Then he saw a other stallion standing there. "Scintillance what you doing here?" He said in a bit of a cold voice. This unicorns skills with magic was good but he was a stupid kid that seam to want to play too many games then work and was most likely to get someone killed or himself.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Scint came as soon as he heard that the undercity could have been compromised. also because he heard there was a bat pony and he really really really wanted to see one for the first time. he's been listening at the door for a while now since Prism said "nopony goes in or out," but the guard's orders didn't say anything to shove him off for listening at the door...

...but when that nocturnal avian mentioned Scanion Blackwing, things suddenly became a whole lot more serious. Speaking of serious, here stood was the most over-professional unicorn Scint ever met in his life, Steel Prism, A.K.A. Cap'n Prisy Pants, and somehow, he needed to get past him. unfortunately, that meant not ticking him off, which was totally against Lances' nature, but... Shade's counting on him for this. He gave a brief sigh, and then slowly, slowly, raised a hoof to salute Prism. although he looked almost as if the motion actually hurt him. "Cap'n... I mean... Captain Prism... I need to speak to that pony." Scintillance made a mental note to wash his mouth intensely after this.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Prism returned the salute as was accustom to do so but he could tell that Scintillance was not liking in doing so.

Prism gave him a long stare it was clear he was not happy with Scintillance being there. If he didn't do that quick save on his wording he would of got a quick black eye and been locked up for the next week. Last time he had used it he was lucky that Silvern was there.

He made sure it was safely our of ear shot of anyone "The only thing you need to do is stay away this is a command matter and if you do anything to affect the safety of the pony's down here you will share the same fate of our bat friend, I make myself clear" he had slowly go closer to Scintillance to the point he was very much in his personnel space.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Scint sighed... just how hard was Cap'n Prissy Pants going to have to make this for him? "yes... sir... I can understand where you're coming from, however, our "bat friend" is the very reason I became a rebel..." Scint hoped a form of sympathy might help. "if you had a chance to find out about the guy that took your eye, could have a chance to find him, would you let it slip past as well?" somewhere in the back of his head, Lance had a plaguing feeling he might have done something wrong, but this was a serious matter and he couldn't start doubting himself now.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:25 pm

He knows this bat pony, he was sure that Scintillance wasn't part of the group that found him or saw him as he come in what did he know, he didn't care about the eye comment that was not important at the moment but he wouldn't forget it. Prism gapped him by the vest and pulled him to one of the empty rooms that would .

"You best start talking, how do you know that bat pony!" If he could get anymore information on him then maybe this would help and why would Scintillance know someone that works for Griffon's and Blackwing no less.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:20 pm

GAH was all scint could could utter when Prism grabbed him. he wasn't really struggling against the grip; just followed along, comically repeating "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." nothing actually hurt about hi; he just felt the need to say it while getting awkward looks from any pony they trotted past. 

finally after getting brought into the room, Scint finally spoke-other than 'Ow.' This was one of those rare moments where Scint was actually being serious. with his own personal dopey-twist"OK, let me rephrase that; I said that stallion was the reason I joined the rebels. I don't know him, but I know the overcooked chicken he works for. I have a bone to pick with Scanion Blackwing, and I've been scraping together whatever information I could about him, anything that could get me closer to putting a fancy yellow sword through his throat. That pony said "Blackwing" was his employer; I want to know what Blackwing's doing poking around these tunnels, and I want to know what he knows. Satisfied?" Scint was speaking the truth, but he knew he had to hold back a thing or few; he had to. some things are just too personal to him, and far too personal to his friends.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Prism listened, no one really knew who Blackwing really was. Prism had worked out he was not military as he was working outside of fort but clearly he was after the rebels so that made him very dangers and anyone that worked for him.

"So you have been eves dropping then, if so you would know he's only been here a few days. So at this point he would know very little about his employer and I have a feeling that anything we want on him will come at a cost and a high risk to the rebels. If I got the go head to execute him then you can talk to him before we do as it will not matter what he knows, till then I want to limit who he sees and what information he gets. I make myself clear!" he started at him for a few moments waiting to see what his answer was.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Scint let his gears turn quickly. "Well what if..." he used his disguise spell and spoke to the prisoner? bat ponies have some harsh trouble seeing in the day, hardly likely they'd keep their eyes on a high-powers light spell, and he  wasn't as recognisable with the spell anyway!  "No wait, no, that's... that's my secret weapon... well maybe if you... stepped in to question Fear for me? if you're going to limit who he knows about, obviously, he already knows your face? "but...no... I can't get you involved in personal findings... darnit.... I..." am going to have to do things myself. Scint wasn't quite happy with this result, but if defying Prism's orders would be what he needed to do, then so be it. "alright, fine, made yourself clear." heavy hoofs took scint to the door of the room "Best military decision of the year, execute all your prisoners without trial or asking the appropriate questions. My best lead's just sitting right there, and I'm going to have to sit around and hope I find something else on my own. thanks a lot, Pris'... though, a though jumped into his head and broke his stream of ranting. an out-of-nowhere thing, he turned his head back to Prism and change his tone of voice as if he wasn't just complaining about Prism's ability to make smart decisions.. "Say, whatever happened to your eye anyway?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:25 am

Prism watch as it clearly looked like Scintillance was more talking to himself and have part of the talk out loud then he started to talk to him.

"Maybe you should hope that we do execute him then I don't care what he knows so you will be about to talk to him, but I am going to talk to Sliver and Silvern and if they want to keep him alive I want to limit what he knows. If that is the case you can tell me what you want to know and if it is fine I will ask it but till then the door stays locked for the safety of the rebellion." He got more angry at Scintillance as he talked he was not about to put everything at risk because of somepony's personal vendetta.

He then got close again he was not happy that is had come up once again "I lost it trying to save as many pony's as I could from Trottingham" He wasn't about to give details, he didn't needed them hopefully this would stop his line of questioning.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Scint didn't take long to reply, "yeah I figured you lost it in the war but I'm just curious as to ho-oh. oh wow... Scint acked up a bit. Prism getting so up close and personal wasn't bothering him at all; it was the scent of a sweatty unicorn that could use a good bath. he continued, "Bro, do you even brush? shower, now." he then tossed Prism a green shower-towel. "I'm serious, if I can't put up with that smell, I can't imagine how long Silvern could last. 'sides... I think you could use a few calm moments at the shower. Scint could only pray this could work...
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:13 pm

He was happy the subject was off his eye, "We don't need to be wasting clean water and I suggest you stop running that mouth because someone may end up removing it. Your a stallion not a foal so start acting like one." He pulled away "Now I have a job to do to keep very one safe, so if you get out of my way and go play your childish games some where else."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am

yeeeaaaaaaaah Scint knew that already. It's not that he wanted to act like a total foal, but actually yes he wants to act like a total fal. preferable to an uptight fancy spoon up-the-flank like Prisypants. nonetheless, Prism's  heading  on out, and now Scint on the clock. "right, sure, alright Pris. But again, I'm not kidding about that shower. Do us all a favour, would you? you smell like you've had your flank kicked out of a hospital and dragged all the way to the undermarket through sewer water. Well, later... Knight Cap'n Prisy Pants!" Scint immediately took a sprint burst as far away and fast as he could from Prism, and head for the exit to the building... of course he'd come back once the coast was clear of Prism. but there was still that painful gut feeling that he missed something... something... green.... but oh well, it was probably nothing.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Prism had started to walk away when Scintillance started to talking to Prism again, he had a job to do but then he heard what Scintillance was staying as he walked away. He stopped and turned around and he was already running away.

"YOU BETTER RUN YOU LITTLE SHIT, YOU JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY HOOVES ON YOU!" There was no point going after him there was stuff he need to sort out.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:58 am

Scint really wanted to hold back a laugh-he really did-bbut he didn't, and was just laughing his escape away. Once the path was clear of Knight Cap'n Yelly Prisy Pants, Scint started making his way towards that bat-pony's holding area. he wanted to figure out a plan of sorts to get to him, but first he'd need to analyse the scene. in other words, he's just going to "wing it." ultimate goal: get some quality time with the prisoner. last he saw the scene, there was one unarmed pony guarding the door, and another one had an axe. But as he trotted to the scene, he- oh I'ma just cut to the chase, is there anything different there while Scint is walking towards it or are those rebel NPC's proper statues like the soldiers they're expected to be?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:51 am

A pegasus was the only one left to guard the cell, standing in shining armor before the door like a statue, never faltering in his vigilance.

Okay, let's be honest. His armor was patchwork like everypony else's in the Rebellion, and was not looking forward to spending hour after hour watching an empty corridor. But for now, after only minutes of this duty, he was vigilant indeed. After all, there was at least this one unicorn - Scintillance was it? - who had some interest in the prisoner, so there was a possibility that he would try something. But he better tried earlier than later, while the guard wasn't too bored yet.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm

With the pegasus coming into view, Scint had the perfect plan; improvise. although he really was slightly surprised. He trotted casually and ever so slowlytowards the pegasus, calling out, "what, only one guard? Pris has got to be crazy not to leave at least three ponies  watching over the cell. unless you're one of those elite guys who know their halberd from their pole-arm. ah Shade, how useful you could have been right about now, he thought to himself. and then an idea actually hit him... he started conjuring his Martyr, and continued his casual trot. He finished his thought, Take the bait, flanker...
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:12 pm

"I suppose he didn't expect anypony here to become violent against their comrades", the guard answered angrily, drawing his own sword and taking a defensive stance, but not moving from the door. "Put that away, or you'll be the next one in a cell." He silently wondered how anypony in the rebellion would even consider drawing a weapon on a comrade because of this prisoner. At least he thought it was a weapon: it was too bright to clearly recognize, or to even recognize the stallion by its side, if his identity hadn't been clear already.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Scint kept walking, slowly turning his gaze to one of a madpony, staring with a grin too wide to be called  sane... and then burst out laughing, dispelling his Martyr as he metaphorically laughed his flank off. "Ahahaha, man, the look on your face... I'm sorry, I just can't "do" daemon faces without bursting up a laugh, not my... hehe, not my style at all. y'know I envy those who could  do that? I just don't get it... how can anyone do a creepy face like that and still keep a straight face. Oh where are my manners... never got your name yet, huh?" be friendly; easiest thing in the world. in Scint's world at least.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:54 pm

The pegasus finally failed to keep a straight face as he assaulted by an unexpected amount of weirdness. Not sure what to make of the situation, he kept his sword out, but loosened up a bit. He was still annoyed though, and didn't mind showing that. "You don't need my name to simply walk away. You have nothing to do here."

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:42 am

Scint kept a knowing smile up, but slowly shook his head left to right. "you kidding? I have everything to do here! besides talking to you, you said it yourself: 'you'll be the next one in a cell." Scint turned his head towards the very door the guard was... um... guarding. "behind there is the rebellion's only key to going further, it's our first real chance to get some real dirt on the griffins... and Prism wants to kill him and throw us back in the dark. As much as we don't get along, this is really one of his biggest mistakes. He was almost getting somewhere when he questioned the guy earlier, but he screwed up and gave up just because he got angry. Scint's tone slowly progressed to something more serious... but he broke his seriousness almost instantly with his next words, "Oh and besides, I'd rather know the names of the people I owe.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:26 pm

"You won't owe me, because I won't let you in", the guard said gruffly, still not moving from his spot. "I'm sure the captain knows what he's doing if he hasn't gotten his rank for nothing. I'm not disobeying orders because the first light bulb walking by thinks he knows better."

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:48 am

Scint was going to just knock this pony out with a frying pan, but he decided to put that plan aside for two reasons: one, he's saving that pan for Shade, and two, this guard just brought up the subject of what sets Scint apart from Prism. that is to say, a lot. also to say that it's something that Lance wanted to say to at least some pony for a while now. "then how about you take a few seconds and stop seeing me as a lightbulb walking, and start seeing me as the first pony who isn't half blind. Your captain got his rank from fighting in a war; the very same one that took his eye. For all I know, all he learned is how to kill before he or another pony was killed. brilliant. But we're not fighting a war here; if all we do is kill after kill, do you really think that's going to solve anything? mindless bloodshed is already the reason Equestria is the way it is now; all we did to retaliate was fight back, and Pris helped with that. now take a second to realize that you're about to let the same expertise that brought Manehattan to ruins to decide what we're going to do with out first prisoner. The bat pony in there knows something, I'm sure of it, Pris already found out he was working for Blackwing. We already know that pony's not hiding anything; so why did Captain Prism storm out of there before asking any helpful questions, with his mind set on convincing Silver Lining to let him kill the sod before he said anything we can use? Prism's judgement is as blind as a one eyed stallion... and check out who's wearing the eye-patch. He's going to bring us down the same war path that ruined Equestria and made the princesses flee... the only difference is that this time, we don't have an actual army to save what scraps we have left." Scint had his teeth gritted by the time he was finished. It wasn't a light subject for him, to talk about what made him respect and resent Prism so much, respect being a loosely used term. He could only wonder how off tangent he could have gotten in his outburst. he tried to gather his thoughts before finishing, "I'm not sure if you saw him earlier, but essentially we have a chance to get past some of that bloodshed, and all Prism saw was a mute griffon soldier shaped like a pony that he wanted dead. Follow him into battle, I have no arguments in that; he knows how best to keep his ponies alive when swords and steel are flying, but take a moment and think if that's the same pony you want to follow when when the only thing flying is you on your wings."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:52 pm

The guard had to listen to him go on yet again "Anypony ever tell you, you talk to much. If you don't like what hes doing go tell someone who will listen. He clearly has a plan and I am not here to start questioning it." He the took a deep breath "Now you can shut up as your giving me a headache or even better go away" He said rubbing his head.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Scint felt insulted, there he was, giving enough of a faff to explain to some pony that he's missing out on the bigger picture, and he just doesn't care. "well I'm not going to shut up, and I'm not going away until I fix the mistake Prism's making. For all we know, killing that pony would make the griffons suspicious of his disappearance and lead them here.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:26 pm

This was going to be one of them very long days, why did it have to be him here. "Well then that's a talk you need to have with Captain as he is the one that will he making the choice not me as I am not about to start braking the rules for one very out spoken stallion. Now go before I get someone to remove you."

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:33 am

Scint's right eye twitched a bit, as this guard was turning into a real pain in the rear. He suddenly gained height as he regained the "proud and formal" posture he abandoned from his canterlot days, back straight, head high, eyes glaring, brow frowning and no more playing it nice. there was no slack in his stance, like a rich pony in Canterlot might have looked down on a poor pony, with that dark hint of self pride, knowing there was something he had, and this stallion didn't... that that was a bothering to look at a bigger picture, and not just following orders blindly. he had a soul.
He glanced at the guard and gave a quick, "Fine." before turning and walking away with every intention to come back.

He waited some time before heading back, wanting the guard to be less aware that it was him, and to get anywhere near that he had to wait quite some time, when he felt it was an okay time he returned.

He tossed a 1 bit coin to the opposite side of the hallway hoping to attract the guards eyes away from his direction. If that didn't work, too bad. He was still going to approach the guard, he was still going to see what he had on him to try knock out the guard, and he was still going to see that he got into the cell. He was going to hit the guard wth a bat, but a frying pan would have to be close enough. He began to quietly approach the guard, getting ready to hesitantly levitate to pan around the guard to knock him out should he be seen. If he wasn't seen then a good old swing of the weapon will do, a pan could hardly kill him so he shouldn't get into that much trouble.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:05 pm

The guard yawned standing still got very boarding a few others had walked past not nothing of note had happened. Then he heard something hit the floor sound like something metal hitting the floor and bouncing around.

He turned to look at it to see what was there or if someone was coming, then he heard hoof steps coming from the other way and turned to look, but all he felt was something very hard hitting him in the side of the head and the floor rushing to him very fast.

The guard had been knocked out cold.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Scint now stood over the unconsious pony, slightly surprised that that actually just worked, quietly whispering to himself, whatever helped me actually get this right... Thank youuuuuu~" Lance then picked at the less-than-conscious guard's pockets until he found the key to the door, and opened it; he had no time to waste.

Lance was still attempting to be careful, however, as he made sure his entrance was quick, and locked himself in the room-from the outside-with some remote telekinesis. he left the key in the door on the other side as well, so he'd be able to find it and just turn it the other way. If things got hairy-which he hoped they didn't-even if he died, the door would remain locked-he had no idea what this bat pony was capable of. but from listening in of Prim's encounter, he wasn't too violent, and rather talkative too.

"yoohoo, Mister nocturnal bat-like pony sir? Thought I'd pop in and say hello. I'm unarmed, you're unarmed... still feel like talking?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:00 pm

Fear spoke in a fast pace, "Arguments from the other side, loud collision, probably the guard being taken care of, unauthorized access..." He sniffed the air, most likely picking up his new interrogators scent. "...Not military, untrained, no combat experience..." He exhaled loudly and slowly, creeping out from his corner. "...No threat, just prey. What do you wish to hear from me, prey?"
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:23 am

Scint chuckled, "No threat? gee, that sounds almost insulting... but, yeah, let's stick to current matters... Scint recalled What information he'd received from Pike, the possibility that Skylight was still alive. He knew he should have confronted Shade about it by now, but he had to make sure he knew what he was talking about... "you mentioned earlier that Scanion Blackwing was your employer. That would make you the closest pony to him that I know of. See here's the thing; there's a mare that seems connected to ol' Scanion, an assassin of sorts, know the one?"

((OOC: Scint's basing his questions of his obtaining information in a pre-reset thread with Pike Vanguard. altered, however, for plot reasons. in summary, Scint learned that Scanion Blackwing has an assassin working for him in Manehattan, but had not discovered anything else to confirm it.))

Last edited by Scintillance on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:57 pm

"The meaning is that your hooves are clean, not dirty. You are one of the few Pure creatures I have met in this dire stage, and most of them have perished thanks to their Purity." He said blatantly.

He waited a bit to judge whether he had seen a pony around Scanion at all, he had caught a glimpse of a pony matching the description, if at all. It was the Griffon HQ and he was getting enough looks as it was, but he was used to them. He wasn't the most common sight to be seen.

"Da." He said with a grin.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:47 am

"...Duh..?" was this pony... mocking him? Scint wasn't quite sure, but he had more important questions at hoof. realizing what this meant, however, excited Scintillance a bit, realizing that it might bring him a step closer to discovering why there was an apparent Skylight lookalike, and if it really was her... "So that's a yes? Do you know anything about her? name, reasons for working for him..?"

Last edited by Scintillance on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:49 pm

"Ah, yes. You are unaware of other ways to speak, no matter. " He said with a chuckle.
"I know only what I needed to avoid confrontation if we encountered each other. That alone is simply the description, but I did notice signs of why she may be willing to listen to his every word..." He said, taking a second to breath and take in his interrogators anticipation.

He eventually let out a breath and said, "...Highly skilled torture."
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:30 am

SLAM

Scint's hoof was instantly slammed into the nearby wall. A bit of de-ja-vuh found its way into Scint's head, but never-mind that; he knew Scanion was some sort of torturer, but darn it, using torture to turn a pony into an unconditional 'puppet?' it just sounds so... outrageous. monstrous, more like. Worse, "highly skilled" torture, apparently. He gathered his thoughts and tried to calm down, realizing the scene he just made, and removed his hoof from the wall. "I'm... sorry. You just reminded me what a monster we;re talking about, here. Um... so, anything else? name? what exactly does she do?"

Last edited by Scintillance on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:32 am

"I do not know her name, I simply use the name Rusalka to describe her. I say that because whoever she was before, appears to be dead. It's certainly not the most fitting term for her, but it's as close as I will go to analysing her personality." He took a pause to stretch his wings and neck.
"As for what she does, I can rightly assume she'd do anything her master commanded."
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:51 am

"so close, and yet... so far... hm..." Scint casually took a seat against the wall and tried to pull together what information he knew so far;

1: Shadowstrike wants revenge on Blackwing for killing Skylight, though blackwing should be miles away, but rumored to have activity in Manehattan by what he found out from Shade when he met her.

2: according to Pike, there's an assassin in Manehattan working for Blackwing, and seemed to have endured some "special" torture, which as Fear might be suggesting, completely changed who she is-was-whatever.

3: Blackwing's activity in Manehattan is apparently confirmable, since that assassin seems to be poking around for him, and pony here was hired by Blackwing to... make a map, apparently. What does Blackwing want? Does he already know about the rebellion?

"Let's go back to square one. Blackwing hired you, but is mapping out the Manehattan cave system all he asked you to do?"

Last edited by Scintillance on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:04 am

"I was also asked to intercept any suspected Runners and take any documents they were carrying back to the Griffon HQ, that includes Patrols such as the one I 'Mysteriously' attacked without reason." Fear began to observe his company, getting a strange thought about his identity. Had they met before? Or at least crossed paths? He's seen so many faces it's hard to recall so easily.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:32 am

if Fear was ordered to intercept couriers, then Blackwing definately already knew about the rebels. It definitely made sense... he had to warn Silver Lining. And Shade. Until this pony either returned to Blackwing with some maps or plans, or he was anounced MIA by the griffons, the rebels were relatively safe. relatively. but now Scint had things to do; namely get in touch with Shade, and somehow, SOME how, he had to get the info to Silver Lining without getting into trouble. Prism? nah, he beat his face in for earlier.
He got to standing on his hooves, "Thank you, for your cooperation, you've been very helpful. I'll see to how much letting you go freely is an option, but until then you might wanna stay put. oh, and that certain red gruff of a stallion you met earlier's likely to come back so you might want to brace yourself. pleasure, talking to you, I guarantee that we'll meet again."

Scint tried to zip through door, except face-doored into it, forgetting he locked himself in, but left the key in the door. he turned to look Fear, "That was completely intentional!" and then unlocked the door via telekinesis from the outside, stepped out, and locked the door behind him before planting the key on the guard again.

For laughs, Scint moved the guard towards the wall and tried to place him in a "sleeping" position, with the guard's hooves behind his head, and hind legs crossed rather comfortably. Scint barely managed to stop himself from drawing a mustache on the guard, and scuttled away, snckering like crazy. Next stop: the hideout.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Prism had a bit of time to get things stored if they were going to get this bat to help them he was going to need to be more friendly this time around something he wasn't too happy with but they had a point having someone close to blackwing would help them out a lot. He just hopped that they wasn't about to sell out the rebels right into the griffons.

He once again got a few extra troops just encase anything did happen they would be ready, he also had some food for their guest to see if he would eat anything. As he walked around the corner he could see that the guard was sleeping on the job.

"Get him out of here I don't need someone sleeping on the job" He made his way too the door and started to unlock the door once he had he gave the keys to one of the guards with the understanding it would be locked once again once he was threw.

"Hello again, I have some food for you" He said holding a plate of mixed foods.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:31 pm

"My gratitude, tovarishch." Fear replied as he lifted himself from his comfortable position. Calling Prism his 'Friend' to pursue a less violent talk this time around.

"What do you require?" He said in a calm tone.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:16 pm

Prism placed the food down close to fear, he made a note of the langues that he was using and gave him some space.

"Well your story seams to check out and that is some good news. I will be wanting your help on getting as much information on Blackwing and having someone on the inside will make things a lot easier." he through about if he should ask him a what it will take, but wanted to let this sink in a bit first and see how the batpony reacted to it.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:01 am

"Very well." Fear responded quickly.

Fear didn't show any signs of conflict in his decision. He knew himself what he wanted, and it wasn't the first time he had been paid a better price to betray his original employer. In fact, his interrogator will find the price much cheaper than he'd expect.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Prism felt this was starting to be a bit too easy now. When things were easy they were normally too good to be true and having him kept a close eye one was sounding a good idea.

"Well I am guessing your help is going to cost me, unless you want to do it out of the kindness of your own heart?" He said with a small laugh to himself.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Fear had already gathered that his interrogator had been through bad situations. That much is clear. Then maybe he'd be able to understand what he is going to ask for.

"The only cost I ask for, is your Doveriye. Or as you and your kin would say, Trust." Fear would never eat food that was given to him, because he could never tell what was in it. However, this pony wanted something from him. This mean't it was likely safe. And to show his own faith towards his captors, he took a piece of food off the plate, held it in view of Prism, then took a large bite out of it before continuing.

"You know how it feels to be in danger, how it feels to have adrenaline rush through your veins. This is why we are almost alike, but you have always had a safe place to rest your mind and body after such feeling. I have not." Fear continued to eat.

"I have lived in fear, embraced it. Never having a place I could rest and feel safe, like you. So this is what I ask and offer in return, allow me to remain in this underground city, where safety is mostly assured, and I promise to work only for the rebellion and do their tasks without question."

Fear looked Prism in the eye with a serious gaze. Then relaxed his gaze after figuring out what to say next. "Loyalty. Yes, that is the word." He said with a grin. He knew it was quite a lot to ask for such an unknown asset and it was not guaranteed to be given. But any commander of a military force will know that loyalty goes a very long way. "Vash yazyk trudno dlya menya"
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Prism listen to the bat pony talk, he may haven been right he did know what it was like to be in danger, but he did know what it was like to not to have a safe place to rest. He had sent may years fighting behind enemy lines and if it was not of the loyalty of those under his command. So loyalty meant a lot to him.

"Don't fool yourself in thinking you are safe down here only safer. The days are gone were you can call something safe anymore" He felt the need to make clear that this place wasn't going to be the his great home he may thing it will be "But for as long as it stays safe you can stay here if you prove yourself" He was not going to just open the door he wanted to make sure they were not going to get screwed over.

"I am going to want you to go back to your boss and get us some intel, but for now you can stay here. I will have a cot sent down so you have something to sleep on if there is anything else you want just ask, but for now you will not have freedom to walk around. If things go well then you will on your next visit. Any Questions?" He knew it was still wasn't fully opening up but doing it now would just be a bad move in any once books.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:27 am

"Of course, tovarishch. No place is truly safe, but here, it is far safer here than anywhere above ground. I have but one request, those claws you took from me are the only relic left from my koloniya. My colony. My family. They are the only thing that carry on the memory of their existence during the times before griffon rule, so I ask that great care be taken when handling them. Simply requesting the return of a deadly weapon is obviously out of the question." Fear replied before giving a nod of respect to his captor, to signal he had nothing more to ask.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:17 pm

"I will see that it is looked over and kept save for you as well as the rest of your equipment. There is a number of things that I need to see to before we set you on your way and for now you will have to say here. Just ask the guards outside if you need anything. If you have no question I will leave you to rest," He said he a soft tone, things seamed to be going smoothly, a little too smoothly but he did have to relax more just like the other side as things are not always as bad as he may think.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:55 am

Fear nodded in response. "That is all I have to ask Tovarishch."
Fear then returned to a comfortable position in the darkest corner of the cell.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2