MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Outline of Your Characters Plot Ideas

+9
Aella
Kestrel
Dawn Star
Queen_Androconia
Prism
Harmless Fun
Fire Ruby
Hijinks
Void's Mirror
13 posters

Go down

General Outline of Your Characters Plot Ideas Empty General Outline of Your Characters Plot Ideas

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:52 am

My dear dearies,

for those who haven't killed me after being adressed this way I want to make a suggestion or even more a request which was discussed in the latest Staff Discussion.

We think it could you and us all help a lot if you write down your general ideas of your characters' plots, means:
where do you see your character in the end, where do you want him/her to be? Do you already know some minor steps you have to take until you reach this goal?

Of course, not all of you have such ideas about their chars or want to keep it secret. But those who do I want kindly require to post their ideas right here. Then all of us can see and help you to make RP's that lead you there.

That is the idea behind because we think so far we don't know enough about what we all actually wanna do to suggest RP's that help to get there.

I start right now myself and I hope a lot of you will follow. I wish you so much fun with future RP'ing and I am thankfull that you even have read this thread!!

Mirror
Void
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Travelling Trader

Back to top Go down

General Outline of Your Characters Plot Ideas Empty Re: General Outline of Your Characters Plot Ideas

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:03 am

Mirror Lone
status: still new to Manehatten she has never heard about a rebellion and does not even know about the Undermarket

Final goal so far: becoming part of the rebellion

steps until then: getting to know of the Undermarket, getting access there, hearing about the rebellion

Void
pure chaos. I don't even know where she is right now.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession: Travelling Trader

Back to top Go down

General Outline of Your Characters Plot Ideas Empty Re: General Outline of Your Characters Plot Ideas

Post by Hijinks Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:40 am

Hijinks
Status: Currently in Manehatten, doing what she pleases. Made a bunch of friends, but really only attached to Tayari because he reminds her of somepony.

Final Goal: 

There is no finality to Hijinks. But I want her to develop a sense of morality over time, make her more conscious of hurting others when she's throwing bombs all over the place. But I still want her to be crazy.

Her interaction with the rebellion? Well, since TayTay is joining, she will ultimately try to help out, in her unique way. But she really doesn't like Silver Lining, and my personal mission... my goal... is to annoy the living daylights out of her...

Interaction with the griffons? I dunno, she gots Ivan in her pocket. All she needs to do is play the innocent filly act and he will help her, eheheheh. So she might help Ivan + griffons, IF she feels like it. Maybe if they offered her candy... mmmm...

Steps to achieve final goals...:

Step one: Glue Silver Lining's mane to her bed.

Step two: Acquire a large amount of explosives.

Step three: Detonate said large amount of explosives.

Step four: Guilt everypony into helping me.

Step five: Find a job where I get paid in candy.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:02 am

Fire Ruby
He has no real plot at the moment and is mostly a fun character. He likes fireworks and explosions, so maybe he will be blow things up for a faction later.

Trenchcoat[WiP]
Offical he's bringing goods (especially weapons and food) from the GK to Manehatten, but since he's greedy trader he will also trade with the rebels to increase his income.

Final Goal: Trading with the rebellion and not getting caught by the griffons.

Step one: Finishing the CS :P
Step two: Hearing rumors about the rebellion
Step three: Making contact with them
Step four: Fueling the conflict between the rebellion and griffons to increase the needs for weapons
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmless Fun Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:12 am

Harmless Fun
Status: Harmless Fun is in the rebels. He arrived in Manehatten with new fighting techniques, but with nothing to fight for. He is lost and currently convinced himself the only way to bring himself peace for what happened in the war, is to get revenge on the griffons. So he's in the rebels and does rebel stuff...

Final goals: 
To find peace, or something to fight for. I was at first planning on killing him off once rebel activity started off again, but I dunno. For now, my final goal for him is to find out about Hijinks (his daughter). Though, that means I have to RP with myself, so I will find some way to go about it.

Steps to achieve final goal:
He's already in the rebellion. So I guess I just need him to kill alot of stuff, regret it, then drown him in alcohol, then introduce him to something that will get him back on track. Perfeeeect plan.
Harmless Fun
Harmless Fun

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:07 pm

Steel Prism

Prism's Goals: Help free equestrian from griffons control and he would be willing to do what ever took what it takes.

My Goals: Prism will some point find out that his wife is still alive and that he has a daughter when this will happen or how is still something that will happen through role play will it be a happy reunion or will it be a sad one

Rose Veture

Has come to Manehattan to get more freedom to explore the city and running away from home gives her the chance to do what she wants with out her Mum tell her she can't.

My Goals: Rose holes a key to working out Prism is here dad as she has has Prism's and Star's wedding picture and it clearly shows Prism with out the scars and eye patch but clearly shows his cutie mark so its no question its him.

White Star

Not joined yet but will be on the hunt for her daughter when she finds out were she is.

My Goals: Star will show up once she knows were Rose is if it is before Prism works out who Rose is not sure yet but Star will know Prism on sight should they ever cross paths.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen_Androconia Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Current goals
Finish the Lore....

Have Androconia interact and play around with as many characters as possible. Despite being so neutral, I want her to be motivation for a lot of stray characters to get to where they are going to go. She tends to have a lot on her shoulders and straightens out the line between write and wrong very easily. Sadly this may end up leading to more confusion then not.

I would also like for her to engage in a large series of events that would help devolop e her in several ways while having a chance to bring something new (Or old) back to her little broken outpost.

She has no will to exact revenge on any on race, even if they all are at fault for her loss in one way or another. Her main goal is actually to stop conflict between both sides, and return some sort of peaceful arrangement that helps both sides.

I wish for her to undergo several things that will boost her confidence, straighten out her immaturity without removing her playfulness and eventually lead to her being a better leader.

End Game
A little later or even at the same time she would like to be able to bring to sense a of support for her own starving, dwindling people and lead to the beginning of something much more united then what it currently is.

Secondary Game
If peace cannot be made between the griffons and ponies, she plans on assisting the Ponies in war due to having a better chance with them then with the griffons. While she wouldn't like this option, it's one of her few alternatives.
Queen_Androconia
Queen_Androconia
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:05 pm

DAWN STAR  [Pegasus] {Active}

Main Objective :Helping to liberate Equestria from the griffons and return it thing to the home she used to know

Secondary :Find out more about her family and friend ..if they are dead or alive 
and make new ones 

Try to live her own life as normal in a griffon occupied area 

AMREN [Griffon] {W.I.P.}

Main Objective:To join the rebels and separate Equestria from the Griffon kingdom and rebuild peace between them 

Secondary:To show ponies that not all griffon are bad and to send a message to other griffon that they do have a choice

SILENT WHISPER [Bat Pony] {W.I.P.}

Main Objective: Get rich and live life how she wants to

Secondary:worry about those who want to end this dream

Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel/Equestrian solider
Profession: War veteran solider / LT Commander of the ponys 20th Airborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:37 am

Primary Goals: As of right now Kestrel's primary goal is to establish his business and learn the 'whos who' of Manehatten; both Rebellion and Gryphon. Then figure out a way to ease tensions between the races and establish a more effective and stable governance for BOTH races.

He will do this at any cost.

Secondary Goals: Acquire knowledge to take back to his people. Find a mate/lover. 

Short Term: I want Kes to be the one people come too with information regarding both Gryphon and Pony movement and such. An information broker with a mortician's guise. Alongside this his skills, equipment, training and knowledge make him VERY useful to both sides. 

Whether its listening to his Bird-Network, examining bodies, disposing of the dead, hunting down a target, or healing one Kestrel is not someone to be underestimated or taken lightly. 

So please, do feel free to use me in thread should such a person be needed!

End Game: In the end I would like to see Kestrel play a major part in how things work. Perhaps his talons will be stained with the blood of corrupt Gryphons and ponies, but in the end he will have worked his way to the top from the shadows. 

No matter the case my personal head canon would have him assisting in a peace negotiation with the ponies after the current corrupt and foul GK government is toppled. After that he would continue to guide and help both pony and Gryphon from the shadows, as he always had.

He does not wish to see his people die out, only to learn from their mistakes and remember their place as his tribe has taught him. The ponies thus far have shown to be just as violent and ruthless as the gryphons oppressing them so they too will be closely culled and watched. 

To allow tyranny to reign on EITHER side is pointless and without merit.
Kestrel
Kestrel
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet
Profession: Undertaker/Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:11 am

Status

Aella is a thoroughbred slave-gladiator and is currently the property of the city guard of Manehattan. Captain Kroll is her currently assigned handler. She is kept under control by an enchanted collar that inflicts incredible pain when its control talisman is used. Her movements are severely restricted and usually only leaves the headquarters in the company of her handler

Current Final Goal

To escape slavery and find a better life beyond fighting and killing.

Steps until then

Aella wants nothing more than to be free, but recognizes that at the current time she wouldn't last two days in the city on her own. She would not attempt an escape due to her collar and the likelihood of endangering Krolls life.

Currently she wishes to learn more about the outside world, and find some way to gain her freedom.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiste Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Joker
Primary Goals
I'm thinking of retiring Joker after Tara gets brought into the story.

Secondary Goals
If not, then I'll change my main to Tara and keep Joker as a tertiary character, or perhaps adding him to the Red Shirt roster and let anyone use him as an NPC.

Short Term
For now, I still have to bring Tara into existence, and since I'm beginning to dislike my old story-line, it might not have anything to do with him.

Tara Ivy
Primary Goals
Tara is a merc by nature, so I'm hoping to get her some jobs. Her evil alignment makes her more likely to garner attention from the griffons, but she could do some rebel work as well. I'm thinking she'll do some jobs for either side, and do some pretty bad things, maybe even hurt some bystanders or something.

Secondary Goals
ATM, her overall storyline is that she is hunting somepony down for the Crescent Island mafia, so that's her secondary mission

Short Term
Right now, I have to complete her introduction arc

Scarabae (WIP)
Primary Goals
She is a changeling in a far off (pseudo-Egyptian) land, and is searching for the Equestrian hive in order to meet the Changeling Queen

Secondary Goals
She's a bit ditzy and young, and also wants to sample local cuisine, meet the ponies, and have a little fun!

Short Term
MAKE THE CHARACTER!!

Seraphim (WIP)
Primary Goals
She is an albino batpony who once served in a special military unit called Luna's Winter Guard, on the border between Equestria and the GK. ATM, she may or may not be outside the city, although her goal of course is to finish her mission, which has always been to drive the Griffons out of Equestria and keep the border strong.

Secondary Goals
To achieve that, she has to raise forces. Unlike Prism, she is a little more on the insane side, and wants to raise an army for full-out warfare, perhaps smuggle them into the GK itself to destroy the capital city. Still WIP, though, would love some ideas

Short Term
Complete character

Kela (WIP)
Primary Goals
A zebra gypsy, she will not enter the city but may hang out around the Everfree and Ponyville. She is a Storyteller, and will heal ponies for new stories to tell.

Secondary Goals
Not a goal per se, but she is quite friendly and willing to share her campfire and food for a night of singing and fun

Short Term
Create character
Wiste
Wiste
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Profession: Mercenary

http://gasmaskbrony.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:28 pm

---Scrapper T. Ferrous---
Status
Active in Manehattan. Showing signs of a secondary personality.

Primary Objective
Kill.
Create.
Destroy.
Survive.

Secondary Objective
Act like a badass all the friggin' time. Then do everything Shadowstrike says because why would he say no to being a suck-up?

((It's clear I have no intention to make up objectives due to the fact that I change my mind about direction far too often to be happy with setting one in place, so you'll get the basic objectives that I believe he shall follow.))

---Scanion Blackwing---
Status
Active.

Primary Objective
The elimination of Shadowsun by any means necessary.

Secondary Objective
Be that one antagonist that'll be a pain in the neck to kill.

---Fear---
Status
Active. Currently in Rebel custody.

Primary Objective
Do a job, get payed.
Eat somebody tasty on the side.

Secondary Objective
Recently discovered the undermarket and the safety he will benefit from should he gain the trust to stay. In his life, safety was never guaranteed, and to sleep without thought of harm is worth more to him than most paychecks.

Side Note
I hesitated to even give out this little information, because as an RPer, my mind is a treasure chest of ideas and craziness. Therefore my intentions change very often with the characters I control. Scrapper's side personality, Feral, has undergone like, 4+ changes to get to what I see him as now.
That's an example.
But Momma Void said love would be given if I did it so I did it.
Love me!  General Outline of Your Characters Plot Ideas 1561692806
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Tayari
Current Status: Long-term resident and shop owner of Manehattan, quietly looking to join the rebels.

Goal(s): OOC, I see Tayari as needing to take one of two paths: Either becoming a fully devoted rebel; or leaving the rebellion, and taking the middle path.
In-character, his current goals are to continue to study alchemy, and to try to become more active outside of his shop (hopefully keeping the consequences away from him as long as possible; at least, that's his hope in character).

Steps to take to achieve goals: For the longer-term goals, as previously mentioned, there are two options.
The option I like more, having him as a more devoted rebel, would probably happen on its own over time. It'd happen a lot faster, of course, if his interactions with griffons are antagonistic; I'd had an idea of eventually losing his shop to the Griffons, at which point he has no more reasons to keep his membership in the rebellion quiet.
The other option, which I wouldn't really know how to manage, would be to lose his rebel tendencies after positive interactions with griffons. While I don't currently have an idea of what that'd be like, who knows? It'd probably involve trying to influence the situation in a generally positive direction, if we're looking for a happier ending.

Refuge
Current Status: Somewhere in Manehattan. Don't really know where, probably one of the slums.

Goal(s): Live a little bit longer, however he can. ((OOC, to be there whenever someone needs something like a common criminal for their threads.))

Steps to take to achieve goals: Given his limited skillset, he's most likely to achieve this through crime. ((His OOC goals are still achieved through crime.))
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Tida
Status: Active in Manehatten trying to survive day to day.  Also helping the neutral faction to help the homeless and displaced of Manehatten.

Final Goal: To build a farm in the outskirts of Manehatten near the western residential district so that he can provide a steady supply of food for Manehatten's homeless and displaced.  He has the idea of how he wants the building to be built, as well as certain enchantments on certain rooms within the building.  Also, he wants to continue to help Serene Tranquility run the Harmony Foundation, as well as help Manehatten return to how it was before the Griffon occuptaion.

Steps to Achieve Final Goal:
1. Earn money, and continue to earn money until he has enough for what he needs, as well as continuing to help Serene Tranquility with the harmony foundation

2. Acquire a piece of land large enough for what he needs

3. Build the farm

4. Acquire seeds and the necessary enchantments for the farm
    I. Find out about the black market and talk to Fence and see how he can help with the acquisition of said items

4. Grow enough crops to feed the homeless and displaced of Manehatten

5. Help with the rebuilding of Manehatten

Minor Goals: Find an antidote to the poison that is present in the Socas plant
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down