MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Lives - Abandoned End

2 posters

Go down

Two Lives - Abandoned End Empty Two Lives - Abandoned End

Post by Scrapper Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:12 pm

"Maybe your right." he said at first, taking a breath for the next part. "But what If I told you, that you could be wrong in thinking that was her fate."

"As you may know, the fort I was taken to was mean't to break ponies and turn them into slaves or worse. Blackwing had taken special interest in Sky after she was apparently raised from the dead, in the weeks that followed she received most of the torture while I planned our escape. In the end, they caught up to us in the sewers. Sky was captured and I was shot with an arrow and forced to jump or die." Scrapper knew Shade would know what came next, regardless he hesitated to tell it. But he did, "With that knowledge, I have reason to believe after we discovered the strange news of a pony accompanying Blackwing here, that that pony may in fact be the Skylight we both failed to protect, only brainwashed into someone else."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Two Lives - Abandoned End Empty Re: Two Lives - Abandoned End

Post by Syron Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Blackwing's pony asset... they knew it was a pegasus. Could it really be? Skylight was still alive? No. Maybe her body had made it, but if only a bit of her being had survived the torture she wouldn't blindly execute the will of a griffon. If Blackwing's asset and Skylight even were the same, it wouldn't be Skylight anymore. Or... was that certain? They hadn't encountered that pony yet. Maybe there was something left. If it was actually the right pony...

Shade stood up, abnormally insecure in her stance, shaken by revelation after revelation. But for once, there was reason for hope. It was small, unlikely. But it was there. Skylight might still be alive. You're right, we have to get this pony, she said, levitating over harness and cloak. The sun was up on the surface, but there was no way Shade could sleep now.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Scrapper also got up and also started getting his stuff together, meanwhile he was thinking of some kind of plan. How was he going to locate this pony? How was he going to lure the pony out? What are the risks? All these things were being processed and considered.

Fueled by the thought of Redemption, He paced around the hideout in thought regardless of what Shade was doing, he was thinking of a plan. That was Shade's job normally but the thought of redeeming himself was too much to not think on a way to pull something like this off. He wasn't 100% finished but he had a start, he could think later.

However, just before he spoke, he felt nagged at. He reached into his bag and took out a shank and just stared at it, it was sharp as expected, but he wanted to see Red, he just wanted to so badly for a reason he couldn't recall. He raised his other hoof and began raising the knife to cut into it, in a strike of sense he struggled to stop himself. He wanted to, but he couldn't do that, why would he do that? The hoof holding the shank was shaking vigorously, getting closer to his leg and further away as he struggled. It went on for a time Shade would most likely notice but she needed not to interrupt. He eventually regained himself.

Feeling like a total tool, he put the shank away. Hoping Shade hadn't seen that odd act he just did, he spoke as he planned to before. "Well, I have a plan. I know right, I have a plan! Celestia I'm evolving! Anyway, if we want to get this ponies attention the Rebellion is our best bet. If we can get their help, I can put my plan in motion."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Shade was too distracted to pay attention to Scrapper. She grabbed her Saddlebags and checked the contents, making surethey contained what she needed. Not that she considered it likely that they would actually go into action right away. For now it would mostly be gathering information and figuring out a plan. Luring that pony out wouldn't be too hard, especially if Blackwing himself preferred to stay in the safety of the Griffon HQ. But before Shade could think of something specific, Scrapper announced having an idea. It was a new thing that he would take the lead, but a plan was a plan, and Shade didn't care who it came from. They owe us for the raid, and intel on Blackwing was the agreed payment anyway. What is your plan? She asked as she stuffed a rope into her bags, before considering herself equipped well enough.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:11 am

"Okay, I'll run through the plan with you, like i said its not perfect yet but it's something." He took a second to tighten the straps on his bag and make sure the bag wouldn't open and drop everything should he move oddly.

"We pretty much know Blackwing won't come out from the safety of the Griffon HQ as long as he has that pony doing his work, so, as he's in there trying to find you, his superiors would most likely have him send his asset out to hunt down any know Rebel VIP's. If we get the Rebel's to lend us a target for that pony, obviously we'd protect them, but It would draw the pony out of hiding. Then, we'd at the very least get a look at them, and if things go well, we may even capture them. I'll save most of it for later, but that's the short version." He said, never has has talked to Shade like he was the boss. It did feel odd, out of place even. Shade was usually the one to make the plan that worked but this time it was him, and it wasn't terrible at all.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:20 am

It was a plan Shade would have proposed, so agreeing to it wasn't hard. But she still had an addition to make. I'm currently the one he wants the most. If we give him a hint towards me, he probably sends her out.

If it's even a mare, she added, mumbling to herself. She didn't dare to hope too much, tried to keep the possibility that this pony wasn't Skylight in her mind. But in the end, it was quite likely, wasn't it? Sky always had quite a big share of injury and pain, she could have survived it. And if Blackwing had paid special attention to her... But if the hope was crushed, it would only hurt more when Shade found out. She couldn't allow herself to hope too much.

But let's see if the rebels can lend a hoof, she said as she left the hideout.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:36 am

Scrapper nodded, turning to look into the hideout. He didn't like that he attempted to cut himself, he wasn't depressed. He just REALLY wanted to at that point in time, If he was losing his mind well, he wanted to be safe.

He reached into his bag and got rid of every sharp object in it, no way to cut yourself easily if there's nothing to do it with. At the same time, he looked to Shade as she walked away. He was worried, if he went crazy and didn't be himself, Shade's mental state would falter. He didn't want that.

He left the hideout a few moments after Shade, trying to hide his worry and hoping he wasn't going to lose it and hurt anything.

Characters: Shadowstrike, Scrapper T. Ferrous

Summary: Shade and Scrapper learn some history about each other. Scrapper shows signs of Sanity Slippage and they realize that a long lost friend may be alive and 'Almost' well.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down