MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Mirror

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Broken Mirror - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Mirror

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Not move? How in this world should she be able to manage that? Mira tried her best and froze as good as could, not daring to move, she tensed her whole body.
But hearing what she heard she forgot the prohibition and moved her mouth. "You thought we were being followed?" Instinctivly, Mira wanted to turn her head but remembered that she wasn't supposed to move and froze again to an ice statue. Something seemed to be exaggerated about her behaviour.
"And where in Celestia's name are we going that you fear being followed..." She didn't intonated it as a question, more like thinking while speaking.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Travelling Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 pm

As he walked he felt her locking up in the field of magic, he let out a little laugh "You can move a little bit I was joking a little"

He gave it a few moments before speaking up "You could of been a trap or used as a trap and I wanted to make sure, why I am taking you the long way around and made a few random turns because were we are going is the undercity home of the next best hope for Equestria"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:34 am

Mira breathed out, released, and relaxed her body. She knew that he hadn't meant her to freeze to a statue as she had done. But sometimes her shyness made her do ridiculous things, not doing what her brain told her.

That was one thing. The other one was what she heard next. A trap? Undercity? Hope for Equestria? Hope for Equestria. Slowly, she understood that there was more about the stallion. Or the sewers. Or everything. Though she was unable to define what 'everything' was.
"Who. Are. You." Slowly was this question asked. Her voice trembled lightly, out of fear or excitement was not even clear to herself.  She might have already asked this and got an answer. This time she asked more than the name.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:49 pm

Prism looked over to mirror as he floated her along. He had given her an idea who he was but it was clear who he is "I am Captain Steel Prism of the 4th GWU and one of the leaders that are leading the rebels in hope we can one day retake Equestira back from the griffons." He gave a long hard look. "I will not say anymore because I don't know what you will do once you are well and I hate it if I have to hurt you to keep this place safe."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Mira listened as her eyes became bigger and bigger and her mouth opener. Her heart began to beat faster. She just could look at the unicorn. Finally a word came out of her much too open mouth: "Rebels?"
She didn't know there were rebels, she hadn't even thought of that. But yes, of course, it made so much sense. "Rebels...", she said as a conclusion, like it was the key, the answer to all questions.
His warning she hadn't really realized.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:04 pm

"That's all I will say for now" He said looking away from Mirror as he kept moving. He knew that he would soon be there and Mirror would see the Undercity that the dogs had built.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Mirror herself didn't say anything anymore. She felt like she had already asked too many questions. Though she also felt like she had a right to know. He was taking her there...wherever. Undercity. But then again... she had no choice but dying.
She felt more like a burden than before. She had forced Prism to tell her secrets that weren't meant for her ears and eyes.
So she remained silent.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:42 pm

The kept walking till they got to a hole in the sewers wall. The hole looked like it had been dug out by paws.

"You need to watch yourself try not to push on the walls, I am sure can keep hold of you but don't want you to take anymore knocks" He said as he started his way through the passage and he pulled Mirror behind him.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:46 pm

Mira looked at the whole they were meant to go through and cowered herself, following Prism's order.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Prism walled through the tunnel working his way through the twists and turns till it opened up into a large craven and a underground city could be seen.

"Welcome to the undercity" He said as he started to walk through there was a number of homeless ponies on the side in makeshift huts.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:49 am

Mira blinked a few times. So there really was a city in the sewers, under Manehatten. Though it was questionable whether this really was a city. The huts didn't look to stable and kinda poor. Still, it was amazing to see ponies live in the dark.
"Wow", she whispered. "I'd never thought that something like that... existed." She looked around.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Prism kept walking as he handed out a apples to those that sat next to their make shift huts "Most of this was made by diamond dogs, ponies have only just been adding stuff in the last few years and still use most of the old sewer system"

He walked through the undercity he wasn't going any near the city its self but staying on the outside. He was heading to the rebels makeshift medical room as he was sure something could be done there.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Mira watched the unicorn distribute the apples. "So... you buy food for those ponies? Is it like a big family or something?" She was really curious how this all worked here. Who wouldn't be?
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:15 pm

"Not a family yet, but we need to help each other if we don't then we are not ponies and we don't deserve to have Equestrian back" He then kept moving around to a part of the cave that looked a lot newer carved out

There was a pony that looked like he was on guard and Prism got closer he nodded "Captain" He said and Prism nodded back. They were soon in the entrance "Lets get you to the infirmary."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:42 am

So they really wanted to take Equestria back. Equestria - home of ponies, occupied by griffons. They wanted it back. They wanted it really back.
Mira swallowed. She had never been political, she had never had a chance to, living apart from civilizations on her small farm. But she remembered. She remembered the feelings she had when her parents had sent her away. And the feelings she had when she had come back home, finding nopony but a a piece of paper with a lie on it. 
It was not only this part about Equestria that made Mira listen up. Also the thing about the helping. Without really thinking what exactly she can do or wanted to do, she asked, moved about that all as she was: "Can I help?"
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Prism looked back as he walked through the tunnel, a number of other stood to the side to let Prism pass watching the mare that he was pulling along.

"I think we work on getting you help before we do anything else" He said before looking were he was going.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:43 am

Mira had to confess this sounded quite sensitive, to get her help first. Furthermore she offered her unspecific help intuitive, not thinking too much about it. A rebellion sounded like danger and she wasn't sure whether she really wanted to get into danger. But otherwise... she sold medicine and stuff illegally and was already afraid whenever a griffons passes her way, like he would sense that she did something forbidden.

Mira shook her head lightly. Away with those thoughts. "Yes, this may be a good idea", she said to Prism.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:06 am

Prism walked through a curtain that was covering a hole in the wall. The room wasn't every large and it was a good thing that there wasn't many ponies here, just a few that look like they had come down with something that need them to be in a hospital. As they looked like none could rub two bits together let alone get money for hospital treatment"

Prism called out "Glowing heart" He called into the room as he floated Mirror into the room. A slime earth pony mare come out from behind the curtain, once she saw the sight of the two of them she let out a gasps of shock "Bring her back here we must get her cleaned up at once, last thing we need is an infection"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 am

Mira watched the other ponies that were in the cave as the mare, Prism had called for, came in sight. Mira smiled at her lightly. Of course she still felt the pain but the leaves and the duration of it made her get used to it. She didn't know what to say, so she kept silent and let happen whatver was to happen.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Prism floats Mirror over to one of the empty beds that was still available and placed her down slowly. Glowing Heart soon come back with some warm water.

She takes a look a Prism "You best go get cleared yourself I don't need you adding to the dirt" Prism nodded know there wasn't too much more he could do. "I will come back and check on you but you are in good hooves" and with that he left

Glowing Heart started to clean off the muck that covered Mirror "The things those griffons do are getting worse and worse" she said as she look at the smiley face cut into her back.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Slowly Mira got used to the floating. It actually felt pretty cushy.
She looked up when Prism was to leave the hole. She bit on her lips and nodded. It never feels good being left by the only pony you know in an unkown place, surrounded by strangers. But she believed him: she were in good hooves. Glowing Heart, as Mirra remembered her name, was a kind pony. But Mira had to object, becoming more aware that she was in a rebel camp against griffons, filled with ponies who probably thought all ponies were good.
So she spoke shyly and carefully. "Actually...this here...weren't griffons. It was a pony." She looked into the mare's eyes.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:10 pm

She kept clearing the muck off "O my" she said once hearing what Mirror had to say once she cleared her a bit more "O I can see now" she said looking at her flank "I can see the hoof marks, I have heard the other ponies were hurting each other, but didn't think it was true"

She had got all the muck off and the water was no longer its clear colour. "It looks like they really did a number on you. Good job the Captain found you"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Mira nodded absently. "Yes, it is true. And I don't know why." Then she blinked a few times to get her thoughts back to the present. "If you were so kind... in my saddle bag is a cream... did Prism leave it here?"
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:44 am

"Errrm I don't know if he has, I will have a look what does it look like" She said picking up the bucket to get it out of the way, and would take this moment to have a look for the bad and get the medical supply's they would need.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:08 am

Mira thought a moment how to describe it the best. "I fear it's just a common saddle bag with bags on both sides. Light brown. Probably dirty now as am I. Or were I since you just cleaned me." She smiled at the mare. "You can look inside if you find it. In one bag are boxes and herbs and in the other one just some flower adornment and such stuff. Then you can be sure it's mine."
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Glowing Heart went and disposed of the water and had a quick look around for Mirrors saddle bag and she found it by the door. It looks like Prism took it off before he left. The bag was mucky as hell and Glowing Heart didn't really want to touch it so she grabbed something to wrap it up in.

She then moved the bag to Mirror "Here you go" She said place it down so mirror could get it. "I am just going to get some medical supply that will help with bone healing, will be just a moment" said before heading off to the supply room.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:05 am

Mira tried to lay back in the bed and to relax a bit. She was lying on the side since her back was hurting and probably still a bloody mess.
When Glowing Heart came back with her saddle bag, she smiled thankfully. But before she could ask her for help she had already left again. So Mira used her unbroken leg to open it but some mud drops spread on the back and she froze with a bad conscious. Then she sighed. It was already too late to keep the bed clean. With her muzzle she took out a box. Now she had to wait for the mare's return.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Glowing Heart went to go and get what she needed to help mend bones. With out the help of a unicorn it was still going to take some time but with the injections and medication it would speed it along, but would be using some of their good stuff.

She picked up everything she would need and puts it on a tray so she could carry it easier and was soon heading back to Mirror bed. "Ok my dear I hope your not squeamish when it comes to injections as you will be getting a few of them" She sat the tray down ready to work and looked at Mirror "What you got there?" she asked looking at the box and hoping she could use it as a topic to distract Mirror if she didn't like injections.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:56 pm

Mira looked up when Glowing Heart came back to her. She looked at the injections. She had never seen one before, only pictures once and then. She didn't know what she was to think of them. Mirra worked with cremes and herbals, not such strange things.
But at least she could answer Glowing Heart's other question. "Oh, that is a creme that makes open wouns heal easier. So that the scars won't be as bad. Don't misunderstand me. There will still be scars but... it will help a little at least. I wondered if you could place some of it on my back?" She asked.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Glowing Heart smiled "Yes I can put some on your back, but first I will need to give you those injections, one in each legs. The magic in them should help speed the healing not as good as a unicorn but the best we got" She went over and picked the first injection up. 

Walking over to Mirrors legs "Its best to thing or talk about something else as it can get a very painful as need to inject it into the bone and we need to save all the pain kills we can get, take a deep breath" Glowing aimed for where she needed go and pushed it into her leg still she hit bone.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Mirra nodded to "the injections first" and watched Glowing Heart coming closer with them.
So Mirror should talk about something. She thought quickly. Because Glowing Heart had just mentioned it, the first thing that came to Mira's mind, was following:
"What kind of pain killers do you have? Because I have some herbal leaves that help against pain. I found them in the woods and gathered them. That's my job, you know. Gathering herbals and making medicine out of them and then trade them..." 

While she was talking, kinda fast like a stream of consciousness, she closed her eyes when the injections touched her leg, talked slower just to speed up again when she felt the pain, trying to concentrate on something else.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Glowing Heart pushed the end of the injection till all the magic liquid was gone. She knew this was were it would hurt when the magic started to work. Once it was all gone she quickly pulled it out. "We got strong stuff that would knock a pony out, but we save that for major injury's"

Wanted to keep her talking "Tell me what you got as maybe it will be something we can use and set some sort of trade up." She said watching Mirror's leg glow a little as it started to work.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:25 pm

Mira clenched her teeth. The talking didn't save her from feeling the pain. But after that she continued talking.
"I'd be glad to. The pain killers are leaves, I have already eaten some. Usually I also have a cream against burnings or also leaves but not right now. Too many fire bugs. I have something, as I said, to put etonto future scarrs and something for open wounds. And... eh... creams for dry skin or hurting skin and stuff like that."
Mira couldn't remember more right now though she was sure, there were more things.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue May 06, 2014 3:56 pm

She gave a nod once the glowing had gone down it would be time for the next injection. She picked it off the tray and once again went to injecting it into her other leg.

She kept up the talking "Do you think you could find or make things for infections or sores?" as they were the main issue they was having down here.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue May 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Mira thought for a moment. "Well...yes, probably. At least everything I have suffered for myself the last ...ten or more years."
In truth she wasn't quite sure how old she was. It was hard keeping counting the years when you live alone in the forest for such a long time, only animals as your companions. But she had listened and one time asked a customer which year is was and how long since the war started. Then she had to count back. What she can tell is that she was eleven when she took the first notice of it. And when she finally was left alone on her own.
"Twelve, probably. I lived in the forest, you know. I burnt myself, I cut myself, I stumbled, I scratched myself, I ate berries that weren't meant to be eaten and was lucky to have animal friends at my side that helped me to survive. I watched them, you know. That tought me quite a lot."
She tried only to eat what the other animals ate but one time, she mistook one berry for another. She got sick and luckily knew that she had to vomit and drank a lot of water. It was a bird who brought her another berry. A bird who was at her side for three days. A good little guy. Needless to mention that the berry helped.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel NPCs Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:19 am

“Well once you feel better and up on your hooves again we will look into if we can work something out about buying or trading for some of your supplies, as it will be very useful” She said with a smile.

“Now it’s best for you to get some rest and we will sort out some food for you and see what we can do to make your say more comfortable as you will be here for a little bit” she said as she attracted something to check Mirrors blood presser.

Rebel NPCs
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:26 pm

THE END

Summary:
Mira was lying badly in the sewers when Prism happend to pass by to bring supplies to the undercity. She had two broken legs (one fore- and one backhoof) and an ugly smiley cut on her back. Prism helped her, cleaned and gave her her own herbals that were in Mira's saddle bag. He brought her to the hospital in the undercity by taking a detour. On the way Mira got to know about the rebellion.
Now she is in the hospital where Glowing Heart is caring for her.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down