MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central

+6
Void's Mirror
Sherry
Tida
Grayscale
Kroll
Atriark
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central Empty New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central

Post by Atriark Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Towering Sky Scrapers and bustling streets characterize Main Street and Downtown Manehattan; the life blood of the city. Some of the best and brightest in Equestria first made their name here, claiming their own little part of the city.

Main Street runs through the center of the town, full of shops and hotels and landmarks almost every pony in Equestria can recognize immediately. Where Celestia Avenue and Main Street cross each other, Haven Memorial Park is found. With the city focusing its efforts on assisting their allies, the park has suffered. Tent shops have sprung up, and thieves can be found in the more darker parts of the park, out of sight of the authorities. While it's only a fraction of it's former self, the park still has a sort of beauty to it.

Manehattan General Hospital is found a few blocks from Haven Memorial Park. The hospital has a long and unfortunate history. It has been burned down, rebuilt, condemned, demolished, rebuilt again, and destroyed once more by a bored arson.

Downtown is where the city's magic really happens. It may not be as flashy as Main Street, but it has it's own allure. Industrial Rumors exist of a special workshop hidden under one of the shops that produces strange and magical weapons for Equestria's military.

Lastly there is the train tracks. Paramount Station is situated on Celestia Avenue, across the street from Haven Memorial Park. It's two major routes are to the Equestrian capital of Canterlot, and the Gryphon port city, Uch-Vorota.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central Empty Re: New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central

Post by Atriark Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Atriark- Paramount Train Station

Atriark grabbed his bags off of the overhead and slung them on his back. It had been a while since he had been in Manehattan, and frankly he wasn't happy to be back. The only reason the small zebra was here was because some higher up in Canterlot ordered him to pack up his bags because he was being transferred to Manehatten.

He stood there on the platform, among the other arriving ponies, gryphons, and zebras. They passed him by on both sides as he looked up at the skyline and felt that Manehattan was having a pissing contest with Canterlot for the tallest building. Now all he had to do was find one building amongst all of them.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central Empty Re: New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central

Post by Sherry Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:23 pm

Sherry - Paramount Train Station

Sherry was in a good mood. All her business, within and "without" Equestria was going well. Her last meeting in Canterlot once again proved to be the right choice. Some of the nobles, instead of doing it on their own, were supporting  her projects, as long as some bits were running into their own pockets. So, in order to celebrate the good wave she was running on, she decided to take some drinks in the train, sherry of course.

Coming out of the train, she was looking around. Keeping her head high, she was a noble after all, she made her way through the masses, bumping here and there into others while heading straight through, her goal being her mansion.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Atriark was looking down at a map that had directions from the train station to the police station drawn out with a red pen when somepony had bumped into him. He looked up to see a unicorn with a cream-colored coat and long and soft silver mane, whom he guessed to be the one that bumped into him, and rather violently too.

"Hey," he called out to the mare. "Saying excuse me or even sorry would be nice!"
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Turning back, she saw who had the nerve to talk to her like that. It was a zebra, one of the more rare travelers to cross Equestria generally, but especially Manehatten. Either he was the first zebra she saw here or he was the first she actually paid attention to. 

Smiling softly, instead of giving him her usual rant, she walked up to him. A zebra around her would be some nice company, less for talking but more for showing off like she always did. Circling him as the crowd dispersed, she tried to show off her slim and yet still curvy body.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I didn't see you there, my bad. But tell me, you seem kinda lost here. Maybe I can help you around Manehatten, I know it very well. I would love to help a handsome stallion like you are."
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Atriark - Paramount Train Station

The zebra raised an eyebrow at the mare as she stepped closer. He had expected the mare to keep going, ignoring him. The opposite had happened, and now this mare was talking to him, and circled him, showing her nice body and her wine glass cutie mark to him.

Atriark decided to give this stranger his attention. She was a cutie after all, and she was talking to him; might as well bite.

"Yes I am lost actually," Atriark admitted, "I haven't been in Manehattan in a number of years. I must admit I don't know where I am to go." He stowed the map in his bag. It would be no fun if she knew he had perfect directions on where to go.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Sherry smiled, not only did he bite, but he also admitted that he was lost. Of course, seeing a zebra standing around with a map in his hooves was a clear sign. But that comment, he hasn't been here for a couple of years, struck her awkward. Deciding not to show her worries, she stopped at her right side.

"Well then, where do you want to go then? I know quite the good restaurant here. Or do you need to look for a place to stay? I would gladly show you the way to my home.." With a little whisper she added "...mi amore..."
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Now that really caught Atriark off guard. This mare had quite a way with words. Or at least knew stallions well enough. He took a step back, his head tilted. The zebra wasn't quite sure if he caught what she had whispered.

He flashed the mare a confident smile. "You know, I haven't had anything to eat yet. Maybe lunch would be a good idea."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:23 pm

She had him on her line, this much was sure. He bit to see where this was going and now she almost had her. Of course, she couldn't make any great mistakes now. She couldn't force anything, she learned that at a young age. She had to move the events into her general direction and let everything move on. 

"That sounds lovely, my dear...oh, my deep apologies. I forgot to ask for you name. I am Sherry but this is not important right now. Only you are important now, so please tell me, what is the name of this good looking zebra?"
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:57 pm

He gave out a chuckle. Asking the mare for her name had slipped his mind, with her showing off and all. The silver haired beauty's name was Sherry. Which he remembered was some kind of wine or something. It had confused him at first, how ponies were named after objects or ideas. But he guessed it was just as odd for the ponies hearing zebra names.

"Oh yes, I am Atriark Ijadi. Ark for short if you please. Or...you could call me Atri" he gave her a wink and began walking off of the train platform that was now unoccupied save for them two.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Seeming like he is not even trying to struggle, she started to advance on him...after catching up to him. Of course, as a zebra, he would have a rather original name, compared to ponies of course, but it didn't mind. He gave her the option of using a little pet name, which she found cute...and romantic in a way. 

"Alright then...Arti," softly purring his name in his ear, "where do you want to go for lunch? A café or a restaurant? I know both and they're both lovely. Just perfect for us, if I may say so." Winking back, she kept walking with him, wondering what answer he'll choose.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:44 am

Kroll - Haven Memorial Park

As the latest arrivals began to pour from out of Paramount Train Station, they were being silently observed by a lone griffon that stood posted across the street along the outskirts of Haven Memorial Park. While he was technically on a five-minute break from his patrol, Kroll couldn't help but feel that the least he could do was try to do something productive while he gave his legs a rest from the constant walking. Watching the throng of newcomers slowly make their way across the street the tercel scanned the crowd as they drew closer, trying to pinpoint anyone who looked suspicious or out of place. But it was no use; much like the last group of passengers, the new arrivals looked either busy, curious, or nervous, the latter especially being the case with refugees that were crossing over from the Kingdoms.

While his superiors thought that a temporary assignment to Manehattan's Police Department would be a great way for the tercel to continue his recovery in a less-frantic setting all while still getting some hours in. Unfortunately, the exact opposite seemed to be taking effect on Kroll, as he was finding it to become acclimated how relaxed his new environment was. It wasn't that the griffon missed the daily skirmishes in the streets and constant threat of death lurking behind each street corner that his homeland had to offer, but rather it was the lack of these things that made him feel so on edge; peace just wasn't something he registered as being normal. In a cosmic sort of way it was almost funny to the tercel how the habits that had kept him alive for so long in the war-torn streets back home were starting to work against him now that he was away from all the fighting. 

If he had things his way, Kroll would've been stationed behind a desk  at the department's headquarters so he wouldn't risk making himself look like a fool in front of the locals. But his station's chief had other ideas, opting to put the griffon on patrol so that 'the refugees in the area could have an officer they could feel more comfortable speaking to". It was a valid point, but surely there were other officers in the area that at least looked more approachable than he.

With a glance up at the street clock he had been leaning on, Kroll figured he had taken a long enough break and pushed himself off the metal structure, slowly resuming his patrol's route. It was going to be a long shift.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Captain of the Guard
Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Atriark - Celestia Avenue

They left the train station platform and crossed onto the street as they talked. When Sherry leaned in close and spoke into his ear, calling him Atri instead of Ark, he couldn't help but smile. He was thanking his lucky stars that an attractive mare such as Sherry was not only talking to him, but taking him out to lunch at a café or a restaurant.

"Let's go to a café~" Atriark whispered, giving the mare, his date, a hug. Maybe coming back to Manehattan wouldn't be such a bad thing.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Sherry - Celestia Avenue

Sherry couldn't help but let out a small "eep" as the zebra hugged her. This was going all according to plan, he didn't struggle and got himself pulled up by her. Returning the hug, she went on and nuzzled his neck. If she wanted to go into this relationship, she would not hold back.

"Alright then, Mi Amore, I'll show you one of the greatest cafés here in Manehatten. Seems like this is now a date. And I wouldn't want it any other way."
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Atriark - Walking along Celestia Avenue

A date. Atriark began to feel light headed. He hadn't been on a date with anyone in a number of years. Not since he had been a young adult. Thinking such a thought caused him to chuckle to himself. He didn't know Sherry, but he still felt lucky that he was now going on a date with her. They had only known each other for less than an hour. There would be plenty of time to get to know her at the café.

"Lead on Sherry my dear. Show me the wonders Manehattan can have~" he said playfully.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:59 pm

...my dear...These two words coursed through her mind. Did that zebra...no, did Arti really care so much for her already? Surely, they met less than an hour ago but could one feel so much for another in such a short time?

She remembered for a moment all those ponies who called her "my dear" before. But everytime it sounded hollow to her. Either both sides knew that it was a farce or she didn't feel anything for him. It was always like that, never did she find anypony who she truly loved.

And this time? Was it different? Was it the same? It was clear the zebra felt at least something for her. But how far was he willing to go? How far was she willing? She was confused, she couldn't tell if and what she felt for the zebra. 

Looking at him, she smiled softly. She couldn't tell at the moment and the only way to know what could be is by dating him. And besides, he looked really good on second sight.

"Of course, Arti. I will show you the greatest café in Manehatten, the Soir la Rivière. There we can get to know each other better and maybe get a bit closer..."
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Kroll -  Haven Memorial Park

Kroll did his best not to groan out loud as he rounded street's corner, discovering that the park's perimeter was far larger than it seemed on the map he was given when he arrived to Manehattan. All in all, the tercel didn't feel like he was doing anything constructive during this shift; the only time he had been approached by anyone at all was when he was being asked for directions to a place or a street that the griffon hadn't heard of before, and even then the best he could do was give a lame response in broken Equestrian. He was sure that he'd adapt and learn more about his new surroundings over time but for the time being, he wasn't doing much good.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Atriark - Corner of Celestia Avenue and Main Street.

The small zebra gave his companion a smile as the two of the rounded the corner and onto Main Street. He didn't know where this café was, nor had he heard of it before. It sound fancy enough, though most foreign restaurants do. As Ark followed Sherry, he playfully gave her nudge followed by a wink.

"So what do they serve at this Soir la Rivière?"
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:12 am

Sherry - Celestia Avenue corner Main Street

"Well..." she started. As a member of the Manehatten society, she knew of course about the Evening River, the translated name, and had been there before to dine. Memories of different times coursed through her mind. Memories of business meetings, of times where she was there with her friends and also those where she just wanted to be alone.

And now, this would be the location for their date, something very special. She brushed with her hoof through Atriark's mane, chuckling slightly. He was a cutie, a bit small but he was nice, gentle and good looking. Maybe he was the right one after all...

"They serve, aside from coffee products of course, great seafood. But it is also a small restaurant for fish and other marine life."
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Atriark - Following Sherry down Main Street

Atriark couldn't help but smile. This mare...Sherry knew what Ark liked, almost like she could read him like he was a book. He didn't mind that as much as he normally did. After all, he was good at his job because ponies said that he was hard to read.

Sea Food though. That was something he hadn't had before. Normally, sea food was above what he was willing to pay. Then a thought struck him, fancy restaurants were vastly more expensive. And then he began to worry.

"I might not be able to pay for that..." he said softly.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:12 pm

Grayscale - Train Station

Grayscale was one of the last ponies, who left the train. He had to suppress a cry of pain as he jumped onto the platform. A piercing pain shot through his leg. He looked back at it and sighed as he saw his bandage becoming red. "Great, the sutures ripped again. Great way to start my furlough."

He grabbed his back and with one swing it was on his back. Slowly he made it to the exit of the station. "Lets see if I can find a nice pony, who can show me the way to the hospital." 

As he limped through the entrance hall of the main station he noticed a stand for tourists. "Or I can buy a map instead" he thought and walked over to the booth. "Oh heck no!" he thought as he saw the price tag. "Three bits for a stupid map? That's usury! Good thing that advices are free. Except from griffons~" Gray chuckled and walked out of the main station onto the street.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Sherry chuckled before smiling and giving Arti a small peck on the cheek. He may not have realized it but she learned something about him from that simple statement. He wasn't a noblecolt, this much was sure, if he couldn't pay for the lunch at such a fine café restaurant.

Hm...maybe middle class...probably middle class. He has enough to live a comfy life and get himself here and there some things. But I doubt he lives the life of the high class...but I can and will change that.

Shaking her head, she replied softly. "Nonsense, I would never impose on you like that. Of course I will pay for our lunch, you don't have to worry any single one of your striped hairs. We will just spend some nice time together there."
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Atriark - Being smitten on Main Street

The zebra buck's head began to swim, and his only thought was about being kissed on the cheek. A vague idea about things going rather fast, swiftly ran through his head; but he only smiled. Despite all the ponies on Main Street, all he could look up at was Sherry.

"You sure are a smooth talking mare~" he teased and chuckled. "Let's go get lunch."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:39 pm

Tida - Train Station

Shifting his pack, Tida made his way down main street towards the hospital.  Because the hospital had been destroyed, condemned, and other things like that more times than he could count, it became a habit for him to walk through the city to see if there were any sick or injured ponies.  He sometimes wondered why the hospital was rebuilt at all.  Of course he knew the answer to that question, but when the hospital would inevitably have something bad happen to it, they would need to send ponies out through Manehatten to tend to the sick and injured until the hospital was rebuilt. 

In any case, I better stop reflecting and thinking too much;  I need to be focused he thought, as he continued to make his way down main street past the train station towards the hospital.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:01 pm

Sherry - Leading her date through Main Street

She couldn't help but chuckle herself. Even though many stallions tried to deny it, they all had one thing in common. Let a cute or good looking mare give them a kiss and they turn to pudding in her hooves. And this zebra was no exception, even though he seems to be rather solid pudding, he was pudding nonetheless. 

Smiling, like she has done all day, she took the lead, brushing Atriark's snout with the tip of her tail. "Well then, follow me. I'll show you the way to the Evening River then." With every step she put a bit of sway into her hips.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Gray - Outside of the train station

Gray walked down the stairs of the station onto the sidewalk. The stain on his bandage getting bigger he looked for a pony, who could help him. Most of the ponies rushed down the street minding their own business. It was kinda hard to pick out a pony that seems willing to help.

But somepony has to help him, because that wound needs to get stitched again as soon as possible. With that in mind Gray walked into the path of a brown stallion, hoping he will notice him before he bumps into Gray. "Excuse me, Sir."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Atriark - Floating through Main Street

The little zebra basically floated behind Sherry as she lead him to their destination. The mare had him in his web, and he knew it. Did he care? Probably, on some level. Most likely his cop level. But that was put away for now. He could enjoy one lunch with a fine looking mare before he reported to the station. The train was late, he would say.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Sherry - In front of the Soir la Rivière

She giggled, something she hasn't done in a very long time and also something no fine noblemare should do like that. But she didn't mind, there was no one else from the upper class around and she had all the reason to do so. 

Looking briefly behind her, Sherry could see Atriark following her like a lovesick pup. But the more she looked at him, the more she could see things she liked on him. Yes, he was a nice one and she was certain to at least try a relationship with that handsome zebra.

Stopping in front of the Soir la Rivière, she turned to her date, leaning over to his ear, speaking softly. "Here we are, honey. The Evening River, a nice little place to forget about anything else and just focus on us two..."
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Atriark - outside the Soir la Rivière

The zebra followed along, smiling like he hadn't smiled in a few months. Yes he was smitten by this mare, probably more so than what would be consider safe. But Luna, it was hard keeping a straight though around her.

"...forget about anything else... just focus on us two..." The words filled Atrairk's ears. He could do that.

He opened the door for her. "After you~"
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:46 pm

Tida - Outside of Train Station

Still in thought, Tida almost walked into the stallion that approached him.  Hearing him, Tida was jarred out from his thoughts and stopped before he ran into him.  Looking at him, Tida responded with the first thing that came to mind.  "はい?何があります...".  Catching himself a little too late, Tida hoped that the stallion in front of him wasn't weirded out by his slip of the tongue, as he looked away slightly awkwardly.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Grayscale - Outside of Train Station

Grayscale raised an eyebrown as the stallion spoke. "What the hay was that gibberish?" he thought. "Maybe it would have been better to buy a map." But he was already outside and stopped this stallion so he could give it a shot. "Do you speak my language? I really need to get to the hospital." Gray said politely. You could hear a slight undertone of pain as his wound started to throb.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Composing himself, Tida spoke.  "Yes, I can understand what you are saying, and-" he stopped, taking notice of the pain in his speech.  Looking at the stallion's body, Tida noticed that there was a bandage on his rear leg that looked pretty red, and getting bigger.  His face turned into one of concern "If you try to go to the hospital now, you might bleed out before then.  I actually work at the hospital, so let me try and patch that up well enough so that you can get to the hospital" he said.  Do you think that you can walk towards there?  he asked, pointing to a bench close by, but out of the way of the other ponies.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Sherry - Soir la Rivière

Sherry chuckled before entering the café/restaurant. "You are not only handsome but also a gentlecolt, how charming." Winking at him, she made her way inside, quickly getting them a table for two at the window side.

Sitting down opposite of him, she looked him deep in the eyes. "Now then, Arti, tell me a bit about yourself. What is a wonderful zebra like yourself doing in a city like Manehatten?"
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 pm

Atriark - having lunch with a wonderful mare at Soir la Rivière

Atriark thanked Sherry for her compliment and followed her to their seat, a smile still present on his face. He sat down and returned the wink he had gotten earlier.

"My line of work saw it fit to transfer me to Manehattan from Fillydephia." Atriark shrugged. "Law enforcement has a pony, or zebra in my case, jumping around from city to city when needs arise. Or...incidents happen."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:34 pm

Sherry - Having lunch with her date

Shortly after the waiter came to take their orders, she tilted her head. Law enforcement...that is an interesting development. Not only is he cute and smart, he also can protect me from others when they get too close for comfort.

"Law enforcement, that sounds dangerous. I can't say that I have such an interesting job. I am a simple noblemare from Canterlot who owns a business in making and selling wines and stronger stuff. It is nothing exciting like working for the country but it is enough to ensure myself a good life."
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:02 am

Grayscale nodded. "Okay. Sounds better than bleeding to death I suppose." he said as he limped over to the bench. "By the way my name is Grayscale, but you can call me Gray if you want." he said and sat down. "What's your name?"
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:14 pm

Tida made his way over to the bench where Gray was.  He put the pack that he had on him on the ground and began to take things out from it.  Bandages, tape, some antiseptic, and cloth.  "My name is Tida" he said, while beginning to change the bloodied bandages on his rear leg.  As he was doing so, he saw that there were sutures that was ripped open, which was why he was bleeding so much.  He immediately wiped the area around the wound with antiseptic, then started to wrap the wound up with the new bandage.  After making it snug, he taped it to hold it in place, then taped all the sides of the bandage so that there would be less of a chance of things getting into the wound, as well as the bandage accidentally coming off.

"I know that this is less than ideal, but it will have to do.  Why don't we go to the hospital together so that I can make sure that you actually get to the hospital?"  Tida asked, putting his pack back on.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:47 pm

Grayscale sat still as Tida put the bandage around his leg. The pressure was high enough to stop the bleeding for a moment. "And that moment has to be enough to get to the hospital and get the leg fixed properly" he thought. 
Carefully he stood up from the bench and nodded as Tida put his backpack on.
"Sounds good to me. With my knowledge of this city I would certainly land at the theater instead of the hospital." he said and grinned. "Well, that wouldn't be too bad if I think about it. Anyway, lead the way, my heroe in need."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Finishing securing his pack, Tida nodded.  "We're going to go slow, so that your wound doesn't become more aggravated.  It should hold up long enough so that we can reach the hospital, but I can layer more bandages on if it starts to bleed through again".  Becoming focused, Tida started to head towards the hospital, making sure that Gray was following behind him, as well as checking that the wound wasn't bleeding too much.  "さあーですな。。。行きましょうか?"
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:37 pm

Atriark - Conversing with Sherry at Soir la Rivière

Atriark gave her a smile. He found it humorous the way she called herself a simple noblemare. As if being a noble was simple in any meaning of the word. Then he realized something, she was a noblemare. Not just a rich mare living in Manehattan, but a noble who lived in Canterlot. What was she doing here then?

"You're nobility?" Atriark said, surprised. "You said you were wealthy, but you didn't say you were a noblemare."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Sherry - Having a nice time with her date

She chuckled before musing on what he said. It was right, she didn't mention before that she was noble, it didn't matter really. She wanted him to date her for who she was, not her title.

Leaning over the table, Sherry gave Atriark another peck, this time on the nose.  "You're right, I never mentioned that. I wanted to see if you're going to like me if you didn't know I am a noble. But yes, I usually live in Canterlot but I have a little mansion here in Manehatten and my business requires from me to be here."
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Grayscale sighed quietly as Tida spoke gibberish again. "Geeze, I just hope I didn't fall into the wrong hands and this crazy pony won't lead me into a dark alley and rob me or even worse leads me around the whole citiy in circles!" he thought.

"So," Grayscale said. "How is it to live in Manehattan? I only visited it twice or so. Can you recommend some good pubs or theaters or something like that? That somepony, who has to go to the battlefield again in two weeks, should have seen before he goes?"
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Continuing to walk slowly towards the hospital, Tida started to make conversation with Gray.  "Manehatten is pretty busy... ponies seem to be in a rush to get to places which is understandable.  As for pubs or theaters, I know of a few, but I don't remember what they are called, though I do know where they are... sorry about that."  Tida's facial features fell slightly when Gray mentioned a battlefield, as he knew it was about that civil war going on in the Griffon Kingdoms.  "If I may ask, do you know the reason why ponies are helping the griffons in the war?"  Tida asked, looking back at Gray to make sure that he was alright.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:54 am

Storm Stout wrote:Sherry - Having a nice time with her date

She chuckled before musing on what he said. It was right, she didn't mention before that she was noble, it didn't matter really. She wanted him to date her for who she was, not her title.

Leaning over the table, Sherry gave Atriark another peck, this time on the nose.  "You're right, I never mentioned that. I wanted to see if you're going to like me if you didn't know I am a noble. But yes, I usually live in Canterlot but I have a little mansion here in Manehatten and my business requires from me to be here."

Atriark - Flabbergasted inside a restaurant

Atriark's face started to turn red when Sherry gave him a kiss, this time on the nose. There were a lot of thoughts swimming around his striped head. She was a noble, why did she decide to even do anything with him? What was her reasons? He didn't have an answer.

"You have been rather kind to me. It's surprising you're a noblemare," he leaned in and grabbed her hoof. "and you're simply beautiful."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Astonished Grayscale looked at Tida. "What?! Don't you know there's a civial war in the Griffon Kingdom? And our glorious leaders decided it would be the best to support the government and so they sent the first waves of soldiers to the battlefields." he said.
"Not sure about the other front sections, but ours isn't the place you would like to make a vacation, so I thought our government would have started to draft more ponies. It seems I was wrong."
Grayscale shrugged. "Well, maybe you can show me some of them after we visited the hospital? It always an advantage to have a local wingpony" he said with a wink.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Sherry - Blushing in the Soir la Rivière

Sherry blushed. This hasn't happened in years. And because of her cream-colored coat, it was easy to notice for the little zebra as he hold her hoof. He really had emotions for her and she had as well. Even though she still had that thought of him being an exotic trophy of sorts as a zebra, she also felt emotions surfacing which she drowned long ago. She felt love.

Resting her head on his hoof, she smiled at the zebra, feeling like her heart made small leaps every time she takes in his features. "Not every noble is as bad mannered as the majority of them make it seem to be. Some of us can be really nice as well, especially to those who we like...or love. And you know, you're cute when you blush."
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:53 am

Kroll - Haven Memorial Park

Today had not been going as smoothly as expected.

After what seemed like an eternity of patrolling, Kroll suddenly found himself being apprehended by two local officers who had apparently been tipped off to the presence of a "heavily armed and dangerous-looking griffon" that was "loitering around the park". During the long, silent walk back to the police station, the griffon's mind was constantly vacillating between what was going to happen to him and where he could've went wrong. He arrived at the station early on the date specified in his paperwork and checked in with the chief who told him that he was free to go, so what could it possibly have been?

As it turns out, what the chief had meant by 'being free to go' was that he was free to leave the office, not 'go out and start patrolling' as the griffon had misconstrued it. It was an honest mistake, but an embarrassing one nonetheless. But now that everything was cleared up though, Kroll had been sent out into the streets again with a new task.

It seemed that the tercel wasn't the only transfer who was supposed to arrive to the department that day, as one that was supposed to check in earlier never showed up at the expected time. As such, Kroll's new assignment was to track down the other transfer, wherever they might be. If he recalled correctly, the chief described the absent officer as small and with stripes of black and white. While it was hardly a concise description go on a city-wide search for, the tercel took some solace in the fact that given how monochromatic most of the denizens of Manehatten tended to be, an individual sporting stripes shouldn't be too hard to track down.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Tida nodded in agreement to Gray's suggestion "That sounds good".  Looking in the distance, Tida saw the familiar building of the hospital come into view.  "Well, we're almost there.  Is the bandages holding up?" Tida asked.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Grayscale looked back at his wounded leg and saw a little red dot on the bandage. "It hold long enough" he said. "Now lets go and get me patched up."
As he entered the hospital he sighed. It seemed to be a very busy day. Nurses running around, a lot of coughing and sneezing and a waiting room full of ponies.
"Not sure if a fresh bandage was the best idea. Now it looks like I can wait." he said with a chuckle. "I hope you know somepony, who can boost the procedures a bit."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Mirror Lone - Hospital

Mirror was talking to a nurse who seemed to be very busy. But at least she took some time for her. Sadly, she was new here and didn't know whom to ask. Mirror sighed. Why was there nopony who had a little time for her and knew her. The nurse moved on to wherever she was meant to be.
Mirror turned around and looked at all the ponies waiting for a doctor. She didn't dare to help them without the permission of the hospital.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Travelling Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next