MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central

+6
Void's Mirror
Sherry
Tida
Grayscale
Kroll
Atriark
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central - Page 3 Empty Re: New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central

Post by Jet-Claw Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:24 am

Jet-Claw - Hospital, Waiting Room

Jet stopped playing as he could hear somepony coming up to him. Opening his right eye only, he looked at the pony standing in front of him with a wheelchair, ready to bring him into an exam room. As the pony tried to help him into the chair, he swatted the hoof away. "No thanks, I can do this on my own. I think I can sit down on my own, thank you very much."

Struggling a bit, his right arm trembling as he hefted himself into the wheelchair, he sat down with a small bump. Releasing the breath he held, he turned his head to the pony. "Nothing too serious, a broken leg, a bolt in my shoulder. I think you can fix that easily."
Jet-Claw
Jet-Claw

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central - Page 3 Empty Re: New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central

Post by Atriark Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:25 pm

Atriark - Manehattan Police Station

After the police chief was done scolding him Atriark left, his spirits low. He made a foolish mistake in the presence of an attractive mare, just as so many buck do. The zebra looked around and saw no-pony around. Good, he thought. He didn't want to deal with anyone, especially his new partner.

Let's just work this case, then when the night comes, return to Sherry. He thought as he sulked down the hallway on his search for Mary Gold. I wonder where that gryphon ran off to...

He didn't have to wonder long as he rounded a corner and saw the grey and darker grey avian leaning against a wall. "Guess you heard where to go. Good, shall we go in?"
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Kroll - Manehattan Police Station - Outside Mary Gold's Office

Kroll shook his head. "That venture will no longer be necessary." he replied, producing a folder that he had been keeping tucked under his wing. "I have already acquired from Mary Gold the information we have been sent for, as you can see here." The griffon passed the folder over to Atriark so he can see the contents before propping himself back up against the wall. "I would have waited for you to make your arrival before getting these informations, but you simply took too long to show up. The Chief said you were a new arrival to this department of police also, yes? Perhaps that is why you were slow to come...or were you stalled once again by a passing female?" the tercel snidely comments, smirking for a moment before clearing his throat in an attempt to retain his professional composure.

"Anyhow! Whatever the reason, it matters no longer now, no. These documents detail who we should inquire about the missing prisoner to and where we are to commence our investigation. It also encloses a report from an officer who realized the target's disappearance...that should prove to be most insightful also, yes."

Last edited by Kroll on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Captain of the Guard
Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Atriark - Manehattan Police Station - Outside Mary Gold's Office

It didn't surprise Atriark that his new partner had gone ahead and tried to show him up. He had seen it before, but it was a first to have it happen to him. All he did was roll his eyes as he scanned over the file. The monochromatic avian could try to rile him up all he wanted, but it would take more than that to get a reaction. But yet, Kroll spoke true. Everything he summarized was indeed in it. All the important bits.

Stowing the file in his saddle bag, the little zebra gave his new partner a fake smile, "Shall we head to the prison then?"
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:44 am

Kroll - Manehattan Police Station - Outside Mary Gold's Office

The griffon pushed himself off the wall as he gave the zebra a contrived smile of his own. "That would be the capital option, yes." he hastily agreed, ready to finally start an assignment with some sense of urgency behind it.

Kroll started walking for the exit of the police department but suddenly came to a dead stop a few paces ahead of Atriark. With a sigh the tercel slowly turned around to face his partner with a muted look of embarrassment. "I...am still in the process of gaining my bearings about this place" he said slowly, his eyes cast slightly off from where the zebra was standing. "Be that is it may I...might not be as...knowledgeable as to where this prison...might...be?" he begrudgingly half-admits, shifting uncomfortably as he continues to deny Atriark direct eye contact.

So much for trying to out-perform him.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Tida - Inside hospital

Tida mentally shrugged.  So very confusing, but to be expected... doesn't matter though.  Tida pushed the griffon to the exam room where he had seen a lot of patients so far, and put the chair right next to the table and locked it so it wouldn't move.  "If you could get on the table, we can begin" Tida said to the griffon, checking that everything that was needed for this patient was out, and getting other things that weren't already out that would be needed.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:57 am

Atriark - Hallways of Manehattan Police Station

Atriark rolled his eyes at the comment by his new partner. "I know I may be an equine, but I have just gotten here myself. I know my way around this city about as well as you," he grumbled as he reached into his saddle bag and pulled out a map. "Fortunately for you, I know how to read a map and know where we are currently on such map."

The striped equine unfolded the map and pressed it against the wall. "The red circle is us," he stated, pointing to a red marker line circling a building. "Now, we just need to look on the map for a building with the same name as the prison we are going to."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Kroll - Hallways of Manehattan Police Station

"Fortunate for the both of us, you must mean." the griffon corrected as he walked back towards his partner, peering close at the map Atrark had spread out on the wall before them. "Hrmm..." Kroll mused out loud as his eyes traveled outward from the red circle on the map, searching for the name for the prison they were planning to travel to.

After a few minutes of looking, the tercel slowly raised talon and apprehensively moved it towards the map until it pressed against the outline of a building on the paper. "There." he stated flatly as he tapped the building again. "That is were we must be heading to."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Atriark - Manehattan Police Department Hallway

The little zebra marked their location in red and folded up the map. "Before we head out- have you received your service pistol, rifle, spear, wing blades? Or any other weapon of choice?" He asked, not bothering giving the gryphon a look as he focused on rearranging his saddle bag.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:31 pm

The griffon shook his head. "I was not informed that such equipment would be provided to me or issued otherwise." he said with a shrug. "I had arrived here with armaments of my own possession, though it was asked of me that I keep the bulk of them in the lodging so thoughtfully provided by this department of the police, yes."

Kroll paused as he looked Atriark up and down for a moment, not seeing any weapons readily present on the stallion's small frame. "Is...it not normal for the police of your country to be armed while on patrol?" he inquired with a confused look. "Many here seem to have been off-put by the armaments I carry..." he trails off, motioning to the large rifle slung over his back and the quivers stuffed with munition rods that were fastened to his legs.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Jet-Claw Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:43 pm

Jet looked over to the pony, making his thoughts about the stallion before putting his good leg onto the ground for balance. Pushing his gryphon body onto the table, he laid down in a comfortable position to not hurt his leg any further. "Well, I'm ready. You can start now with whatever you have to do, doc. Just make sure you can fix me up in time. Need to be able to defend myself again soon."
Jet-Claw
Jet-Claw

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:04 am

Mirror watched Tida come back into the exam room with a griffon sitting in a wheelchair. Sh noticed the arrow and started thinking about what was going on out there. She had heard about war and working this one day in the hospital made her start realise how seriously the situation might have become though she still didn't dare to think the worst. She was still in Equestria, in Equestria there was no war. But where did all those wounded beings come from if not from war?

She shrugged mentally and decided to ask anypony later maybe. Or not. For now she waited for instructions by Tida.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Travelling Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Atriark - Halls of Manehattan PD

"I assure you Kroll, I am armed." He turned and started walking down the hall, intent on exiting the Department and finally getting his investigation underway so he can eventually return to Sherry. "I have a pistol hidden, and I am well trained in unarmed combat. Out on patrol, we don't have as many...armaments as you. Pistol and baton are all we need."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Kroll raised an eyebrow at his partner's reply, waiting until the zebra turned his back to crack a thin smile. "Very well." he murmured, an air of condescension layered though his tone as he followed Atriark down the hall, ready to get this investigation over and done with. "If it is as you say, then who am I to say otherwise?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:20 am

Tida - Inside Examination Room

Quickly assessing the situation, Tida mentally nodded as he began.  First he put on the claw tool, then instructed Mirror to prepare to disinfect the wound after he pulled out the crossbow bolt.

Before starting, he addressed Jet Claw.  "Are you ready?  This will probably hurt" Tida said, as he grabbed the shaft of the bolt, braced himself and pulled it out from his body.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet-Claw Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:13 am

Jet-Claw - Hospital Examination Room

Jet quickly looked over at the doctor, nodding before closing his eyes, his mind drifting away from what was happening now and to what happened before and what would be happening in the future. But everytime he did this, his thoughts drift back to his brother, Talon, and their fight under the moonlight, how they dashed at each other, blades drawn with the intent to end each other...and how his brother ended up in his claws. His expression saddened as he remembered once again what happened years ago.
Jet-Claw
Jet-Claw

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:45 pm

Mirror used the desinfection the hospital offered for she feared that her stuff might not be powerful enough regarding the griffon's wound. So she stood a few inches diagonal behind Tida - to be close enough to act fast but also to give the pony doctor enough space to do his work.
She glanced a short look over at the patient's face and saw that he was closing his eyes. She looked back at the crossbolt wound to not waste a second. So she forced herself to watch this unpleasent treatment, tried not to show any feelings seeing it and didn't notice the saddening on the griffon's face.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Atriark - Manehattan Police Department

Atriark let his partner's comment slide. It was fruitless to argue his skills to the gryphon, and only time would show that he knew what he was talking about. And so, Atriark flashed Kroll a smile and kept trotting down the hallway. He mused to himself about what they would find at the prison, escaped convicts were always interesting cases.

"Let's see if we can't hail a cab," Atriark commented as he opened the door to the street.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 am

Kroll - Outside the Manehattan Police Department

Kroll followed Atriark out onto the street, furrowing his brow in confusion at his partner's statement. "Cab? Why would we be in needing--" he cut himself off as he managed to answer his own question, realizing that he had forgotten that he was no longer working alongside feathered company.

"Ah...yes, a cab." he reaffirmed before clearing his throat in an awkward manner. "This would be most ideal, yes."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 am

Atriark - Outside Manhatan PD Hailing a Cab

Atriark chuckled. "Birdy not use to being ground-bound?" he teased in a friendly manner. "Fear not, I am sure your wings will be needed before the day's out."

The zebra stood in the street, facing oncoming traffic. "TAXI!" the buck shouted, at the top of his lungs at a vacant cab barreling towards him.

The cabbie screeched to a halt. "Ya crazy stripe! You're lucky I have quick hooves or you'd be paste on the ground! Where do ya wanna go ya putz?!"

"Farside Correctional Facility." Atriark answered. "And the quicker you get us there, the more you get paid. Now," he turned to his companion. "Hop in," he winked.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:46 am

Tida - Operating on Jet Claw in the Examination Room

Tida knew that the griffon was on some level feeling the sensation of the crossbow bolt being removed from his body; he knew that almost everyone would.  It was necessary however, since there would be more problems if it wasn't removed.  After he pulled the bolt out, he took the disinfectant from Mirror, and applied it to the wound and the area around it, covering the wound with fresh bandages.  At this time, Tida checked the rest of the griffon's body to make sure that his broken leg was the only thing left.

Tida pointed to a cabinet.  "Inside of that cabinet is some splints.  Could you bring 4 of them, as well as the straps?" he asked Mirror while he wheeled over a machine that had a couple of screens and something that looked like a giant microscope attached to it.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:41 am

Haven given the desinfect to Tida, Mirror rushed over to the cabinet when she was told to and opened it. She looked around and found something what she thought looked a lot like splints. But she wanted to take the straps first for the splints were kinda large. In the cabinet were bottles and tins. She read what was written on different boxes. Finally she saw the straps and took them. Then she laid the splints down on her back and slowly went towards Tida not to lose any. There she stood and waited, trying not to move.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:39 am

Kroll - Climbing into a Cab Outside Manhatan PD

The griffon pursed his beak at the sound of his partner calling him 'Birdy'. He had never heard anyone refer to him as such before, but he was intent on making sure that the first time would be the last as well.

With a grunt, the armored tercel clambered into the vehicle, being mindful that his rifle didn't accidentally point at either at Atriark or the cabbie as he got inside, sitting hunching over beside the zebra. "Yes, let us go forward on now to our destination."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:58 pm

Atriark - Streets of Manehattan

Atriark fished a hat out from his saddle bag and placed it on his head and over his eyes, settling in the seat and trying to get a bit of rest as the driver took off once more. He wasn't all that interested in talking with his new partner. He knew the bird didn't have the highest opinion for him, and he would rather keep his mouth shut and be thought a fool, than open it and have all doubt taken away. Or, to say, he'd rather let the actions in the field show his skills rather than his words. And so, he didn't care two bits to talk to Kroll.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet-Claw Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Jet-Claw - Hospital Exam Room

As Jet opened his eyes again, he no longer found himself at the makeshift grave of his brother but back at the hospital. Looking around, not tilting his head mind you, he is used to not make any obvious movements, he saw that the crossbow bolt was no longer decorating his bloody shoulder. He also noticed another pony, assuming the doctor's assistant, carrying splints, probably for his broken leg.

Taking a deep breath, he focused back on the matter at claw. He took a job, went out for it. He failed the first try and his target fought back, nailing him into a wall with a crossbow. He managed to free himself and finished his job but didn't manage to get the bolt out himself. At the way back, he tumbled and broke his leg in the process.

He wouldn't admit it out in the open but he was ashamed of himself, managing to make such rookie mistakes...or maybe his weapon was not functioning when he needed it most, he couldn't clearly remember. He only remembered a lot of pain and blood, his and his target's. Looking back at the doctor pony, not noticing that he's missing the typical doctor's clothing, he had no name for it, he just has one question lingering in his mind.

"Doc, how long will this take to heal? I need to be up and going as quickly as possible."
Jet-Claw
Jet-Claw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:18 am

Kroll - Streets of Manehattan

Kroll lurched forward with the cab as it started moving, leaning on his rifle to catch himself before resting back in his seat. Glancing over at his partner, the griffon was somewhat surprised to see that his partner opted to try and get some rest as they traveled, not really sure what the zebra could've possibly been tired from that would warrant it. A part of Kroll that still bitterly clung to his distaste for Atriark pleaded with him to criticize the stallion, but what good would that do?

Turning his gaze to the world out the cab's window, the tercel tried to enjoy the relative silence while it lasted, watching the scenery of Manehattan pass by as they made their way to their destination.

Last edited by Kroll on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Tida - Examination Room

Tida brought the giant microscope - looking machine and put it around the area where Jet's leg was bent.  Turning it on, he got a view of his bones.  He then rotated it around to see where the break was, as well as the direction that the break was in.  Studying it carefully, Tida nodded in satisfaction.

Moving the machine away, Tida started to prepare to fix the broken leg.  "Your broken leg should heal enough for you to walk around on your own power within a week or two.  Because different pony's, or in your case, Griffon's bodies heal at different rates, it's hard for me to give you an exact time period in which your leg will be fully healed."  Returning with a syringe, Tida told Jet what he was going to do "I'm going to inject some anesthetic into your leg so that you won't feel any pain when I set your leg into place before putting on the splints."  Tida then pressed the needle into Jet's leg, and injected the anesthetic, waiting for a few minutes before pressing various parts of his leg and asking if he could feel anything in his leg.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Atriark - Streets of Manehattan

It took all of ten minutes before Atriark couldn't take the tense silence, the discomfort of the cab wall, nor the nagging in the back of his head. He tore off his hat and shoved it into his bag. "Erg, how much further till our destination?" the small zebra asked the driver.

"Not more than a minute," the cab driver grumbled.

He rubbed his forehead. "Alright...partner. I do hope you're ready to ask questions and do some police investigations. Either this will be easy, or it will be a long day. My bits are on it being a long day."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:24 am

Kroll - Streets of Manehattan

The tercel grunted, casting a sideways glance at the zebra beside him. "I am ready to put forth my best, so long as you are willing to do the same...partner." he retorted with a slight smirk, adding an air of disdain in the word Atriark had used previously.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Jet-Claw Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:15 am

Jet-Claw - Manehatten Hospital, still being operated on

Jet looked over to the "doc" and nodded. He was probably right, Jet knew how to patch up a stab wound with herbes and pieces of cloth, survival 101 being the first thing he learned after how to hold a blade, but we didn't know how to mend broken legs or similar bad wounds. And what that pony said made sense to him, everyone, pony and gryph, was different so they all had to heal differently.

Mentally shrugging, he heard what the doctor pony said about injecting him with something that was supposed to make him feel no pain. He didn't really feel anything on the way to the hospital, his senses still numbed from the injuries and the "warrior's spirit", as they learned the concept of adrenaline, still coursing through him. He didn't really feel the needle entering his leg and after the injection, as the doctor started poking his broken leg at various points, he simply answered "I don't feel anything in my leg right now."

His mind was however mainly on that statement the pony made. It would take a week before he was able to walk on his own again. It was dangerous for him to not be able to walk, may it be a week or a day, he never knew who was after him at the moment. But he had to take the risk, there was nothing he could do to speed up the process. It was his fault and now he paid the price for it.
Jet-Claw
Jet-Claw

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Atriark - Outside Farside Correctional Facility

The Taxi carriage rolled to a stop and the driver turned to address the two. "Yer here. Only took five minutes," the cabbie beamed, puffing his chest out in pride.

Atriark climbed out of the cab, and fished out his bag of bits. "Thank you," he said and gave the man twenty-five bits. "Hopefully this is adequate."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:42 am

Kroll - Outside Farside Correctional Facility

Kroll clambered out of the cab after his partner, letting out a grunt as he stretched out his wings, giving them a good flap to get the circulation going again before folding them back up. He watched the stallion pay the driver their fare before turning his gaze to the correctional facility that sat ahead of them, his tail swishing slowly back and forth across the ground.

"So...here is the place, eh?" the tercel muses aloud as he casts a sideways glance at Atriark, giving the zebra a small smile. "Very well. Let's get this over with."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Atriark - Manehattan Streets Outside Farside Correctional Facility

When Atriark finished paying the cabbie, who took the bits and galloped away without leaving so much as a thank you or a nod of the head, he stowed the bits and stepped up beside his partner. He looked out to the imposing figure of the prison, glad that he had yet to send anypony here, unlike in Filly. One particular inmate at Filly Correctional caused him so much grief, he vehemently avoided the place like it had leprosy. Again, he was glad no pony there harbored a special ill-will towards him.

"It ain't gonna solve itself..." the zebra muttered, mostly for his benefit, and strolled towards the facility.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:54 pm

Kroll - Farside Correctional Facility

Up ahead it seemed that the stallion's new partner had run into a spot of trouble, as the sentries posted at the entrance to the correctional facility were having a hard time believing that the local police department would send a heavily armed griffon to conduct an investigation of such a sensitive nature. Kroll was becoming visibly flustered as he continued to try and explain himself to the guards, who didn't seem to be having any of it. Glancing about, the tercel spotted Atriark and called out to him.

"Partner! Kindly explain to them our relation, they will not grant us passage otherwise."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:01 pm

Hijinks - Above Manehatten

As the sun dipped slowly towards the horizon, Manehatten began to slow down. The once bustling streets were beginning to clam down and shops and stalls that litter the city were starting to close up for the day.

High above the city, hanging lazily in the sky, a lonely airship circled above central Manehatten. From down below, it would look like any other airship, but normal airships don't carry special equipment designed to blast unicorn music to hundreds of ponies across the entire city.

Hanging over the railing of the airship, watching the city below, was a purple filly with a lightning blue mane who looked no younger than thirteen. Her eyes drifted over to the town center, a large open area, where hundreds of ponies were gathering in anticipation for the party. The DJ-PON3 party. If it weren't for the late announcement, ponies from all over would gather here tonight, just to experience this. Unfortunately for them, This party was only planned earlier in the day thanks to the DJ's wild spirit and a certain purple filly giving the musician a small nudge.

And then, the sun's glow disappeared behind the horizon, covering the world in the warm embrace of night. The city, though, was still alive with street lights coating Manehatten in a healthy glow.

"Hey, Hijinks!" a voiced called out behind the filly. Turning around, she noticed DJ-PON3, a pure white mare with an electric blue mane and her signature wide-rimmed purple glasses hiding her eyes, standing behind her equipment while holding a- "Wanna do the honors, kid?" she asked slyly, holding out a small device with a crystal poking out one end and a big red button on the front.

Hijinks replied only with a huge, mischevious grin as she dashed over to the DJ, using her wings to carry her faster. There was no doubt about it, this was the party button. The button to start all parties. So, without hesitation, she snatched the button from the mare and, with a quick "three, two, one, go!" the filly slammed her hoof down on the button. And like turning on a light, the airship flickered to life, casting multi-coloured lights in to the city below.

"Are you ready to party, Manehatten?!" DJ-PON3's voice rang out from the airship's announcer system. A series of cheers was all the response the DJ needed as her magic flared to life, lifting a vinyl up and on to the turntable. "Then let's party!" And then Manehatten exploded as crowds started cheering and dancing to the music that was being pumped out to the entire city. Tonight was going to be a great night.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet
Profession: Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Atriark was sitting at his desk, going over the notes he had taken. It was pretty straight forward in how the convicted pegasus stallion had escaped, and rather simplistic to boot. Their escaped convict had watched and memorized guard patterns; found a pegasus that matched his colors closely. When it came near the end of the particular guard’s shift, the convict had knocked him out, swapped outfits, and left without a question. Atriark was left with several questions about the effectiveness of the prison and its warden. It wasn’t his job to investigate the prison, just the escapee, so he soon dropped the questions.

The zebra rubbed his forehead and looked at the clock. He had spent way too long sitting at his desk and wanted a break. It was then he remembered the promise he made to Sherry, and hoped she wouldn’t be mad at him. He hurriedly grabbed a jacket and headed for the door to the station. It was then he heard something coming from outside.

“Are you ready to party, Manehatten?!" he heard barely through the closed window. Whomever had said this had a powerful speaker system to have been able to make it through the sound proofing that Manhattan PD offices had.

“What in Luna’s name?” he muttered to himself and stepped outside. Around he couldn’t find the source of the announcement, but ponies in the street looked excited. Some even leaving their house to look around as he had did.

"Then let's party!" came the voice, as heavy dance music started to fill the air.

Atriark looked up, spotting a large airship looming over the city, music blaring from large speakers. “I...I...don’t even...” he stammered, falling to his haunches.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Kroll - Manehattan Police Department

Kroll let Atriark do most of the talking during their initial investigation at the correctional facility as it seemed that the zebra was better with his words than he was. Back at the station the two mulled over what little information they had learned from their efforts. The tercel took a seat as his desk across from his partner's, groaning as he realized that they should've asked the wardens more information about their prisoner, namely what they were sentenced for and what motives they could've had for escaping other than freedom from confinement. 

The griffon was in the process of trying to work out the logistics of scheduling another visit with the prison when a voice from outside derailed his train of thought. Seeing Atriark get up from his desk in a hurry, Kroll followed after his partner, not exactly sure what was going on.

"What." he says flatly, his tone carrying more irritation than confusion at the sight of the airship and the noise it was making. Glancing over at Atriark, the griffon nudged his dumbstruck partner. "Eyh, are things such as this normality?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:50 am

Mirror Lone - Examining Room, Hospital

Mirror was still standing next to Tida and the griffon. She was getting tired having spent much more time here than planned. She only had come to sell some herbs and cremes. But she also couldn't resist to help and so she found herself still here after some hours. Her stomach began to complain due to emptiness.

"Excuse me, Tida. Do you think we are done here now? Or at least - me? I need something to eat..." Talking, she got interrupted by a noise coming from outside. She couldn't understand what was said bun suddenly music started to play. Mirror blinked a few times in confusion.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Atriark - Manehattan Police Department

The zebra looks back at his partner, shaking his head. "No, not on this level. Block parties maybe." He points up at the airship that could be seen through the window. "THAT is new, even for me." Atriark still wasn't sure if he was asleep on his desk, and this was all some weird dream. "We...we need to go see city hall. Make sure this is even legal."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:25 am

Kroll - Manehattan Police Department

The griffon listened to his partner as he glared up at the airship suspiciously. "Very well. Let us not stall much further than now." he says, turning towards the exit before stopping short. "...But would they be open as late as it is now?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Scintillance - Rooftop, across the street from the hospital.

A hooded figure stands at the edge of a building, neither head or limbs visible, yet faintly glowing with a golden aura where they should be. It chuckles quietly, "It doesn't matter what leads up to the point, you Still burn down the hospital, Scraps."

The figure tilts its head to the skies, however, as a great shadow loomed overhead. The figure removes its hood, revealing a Unicorn Stallion with a brown coat, and darker brown mane, half-dyed yellow. The golden glow had disappeared as soon as it was revealed, as if there was never any glow at all. This was the party he came for, and grinned to the sight below.
Scintillance's eyes grew wide when he saw the purple filly, however, and his grin formed into an open smile. He thought to himself, 'Hijinks... with wings!'
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:19 am

Atriark - Outside the Police Department

Atriark turned to his gryphon partner and shook his head. "To be honest, I have no idea. But we should at least check. IF they aren't there, well then the most we can do is have a word with whomever is up there piloting that airship. Or at very least enjoy the music."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:13 am

Kroll - Outside the Police Department

"Let's waste no further time, then!"  Kroll exclaimed with urgency as he followed after his partner, casting the ship above them a baleful glare. "The night shall end or my hearing shall go...I dread to know which would first arrive."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:19 pm

The purple-painted, wooden hull of the S.S.Bay hovered above Manehatten, circling around the center of Manehatten, casting a looming shadow over the city streets. On the wide open deck of the ship, Hijinks was starting to get bored. The party was down there, after all. The only balloon up here was the massive balloon which was holding up the airship. Not to mention DJ-Pon3 was far too busy mixing the music to pay attention to her. May as well fly down, it was an open deck after all.

As Hijinks sat at the helm of the ship looking down at Manehatten, the filly spread her wings, feeling enjoyment from the wind in her feathers. Just as she was prepared to jump and glide down, the filly saw something that made her freeze: a golden flash of light from one of the buildings. Normally such a sight wouldn't bother her, but this mysterious flash of light filled the filly with a sense of familiarity which made her pause and stare at... where she thought she saw the flash.

'what was that?' she wondered, mouth open.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:20 pm

Lance eyed the low flying airship, wondering what kind of commotion it'd cause; the event certainly wasn't advertised as well as it should have. But the purple filly nearing the edge and looking in his general direction made him feel watched. Recalling the tendency of ponies to feel when they're gazed upon from across the room, Scintillance was surprised to see the same effect from across the sky.

No matter, it may have sped things up. He felt the need to bump into the filly in due time, but not now. Even so, an idea crept its way into his mind, and he pulled the cloak over his head once more. Lance casually pulled out a bright note, scrawling something quickly onto it. He made his way to the building's rooftop entrance and pasted the bright green note on the outside of the door, contrasting the blandish brown paint over which it lay. Tis time purposely leaving another flash of light, brighter than the first, Lance entered the building. "Give it time."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:21 am

Atriark - Galloping through the streets of Manehattan

Not wanting to waste any more time, Atriark took off down the street at a full gallop, weaving his way through the few bodies who were beginning to make their way towards being under the airship. The streets weren't yet crowded, he was thankful for that, and the trip to the City Hall wasn't long. In a little over three minutes, he made it to his destination and pushed on the door. And of course, it was locked.

"Lunacy..." he muttered under his breath.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Kroll - Outside the Entrance to City Hall

Taken aback by how quickly the little zebra was capable of moving, Kroll used his wings to quickly propel himself after Atriark, hovering a few inches off the ground as he weaved around the occasional pedestrian to catch up to his partner. Upon reaching City Hall the tercel touched down and skidded to a stop beside the stallion, watching with disappointment as it turned out that the door was locked.

"Hmh, misfortunate." he grunted as he turned his gaze back towards the airship. "So now how shall we proceed?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:47 am

Mirror Lone - Hospital

As none of the others react, Mirror decided to see what was going on. This led her to leaving the room and see that in the waiting hall, all were looking upwards carefully - some afraid, some just curious. But on the ceiling was, of course, nothing to be seen. They just looked up to listen. Some were on their way out of the hospital. More began to follow. Mirror decided to go watch as well.
With a quick step she passed the door and was surrounded by other ponies who looked up in awe of what they saw up in the sky at some distance. A... air ship or somethling like that. And judging from the sound that grew louder, that must be the source of the music. Not that Mirror liked it that much, but still. She stood still for some seconds.

[May someone please fetch me up here? It's kinda boring to rp all alone]
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:58 am

As the light flashed again, Hijinks gasped. There it is again, she thought as she poised herself at the edge of the airship. With a mighty leap, the purple filly flew off the edge and started her rapid descent to the city streets below. With her wings hugging her sides, it would look to any onlooker like it was suicide attempt. But before she got too close to the ground, the filly flared her wings and went soaring back up in to the sky again.

Steadying herself, Hijinks paused to plot her course. "The light was just about... There!" The filly exclaimed as she began flying towards the roof of the hospital. Of course, when she touched down on the roof, there was no evidence of any flashing light or magical stuffs. "Hello?!" she called out, looking around rapidly for any sign of magic or light. "Are you there, flashing light thing?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:19 am

Lance was already more than halfway down the build when he saw Hijinks' antics from the window. He looked out and saw her land on the hospital roof, and then drooped. "Wrong building," he muttered under his breath. He sped his way down three last flights of stairs, and though his hood remained pulled over his head, his golden aura disappeared entirely.

Now outside the building, Scintillance glossed over the ponies now standing outside in awe of the airship, and had an idea. He eyed the ponies one by one as if judging them hospial patient, hospital patient, hospital patient, very sick hospital patent, what's he doing out of bed... silver spooned doctor... hospital patient... oh hello.

Lance, making his best impression of a super spy on a mission, walked towards Mirror Lone in such a manner. He removed the hood from his head, no longer glowing, and pulled a small pouch from his cloak, closed by a string with an eye catching topaz hanging off of it, and held it out the the mare. "Milady, if you might do me a favor, may you to hold onto these for me?" Lance gave his most charming smile and hoped to appear as sincere as he could. At the very least, he had no ill intentions.

Scint then seemed startled, suddenly, as the airship started to block out the moon. The crystal flickered and he started glowing a yellow aura again, and practically shoved the pouch and crystal into Lone's hooves. "Please," he added, and after letting go of the crystal, faded into a yellow light that then too, disappeared. His cloak fell to the ground as if there was never any pony there at all.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next