MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello, long lost cousin

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

hello, long lost cousin Empty hello, long lost cousin

Post by Lance Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Year 4
December 8

A winter wind blew past and ruffled the leaves of the tree Scint sat under. he shivered at the winded touch, wishing he brought something warmer than only his shirt. he mulled over the sticky note in his hoof, "3:00 PM: meet up at the park with your cousin." He could barely get over the fact that he had a long lost cousin. for all e knew, the only family other than his parents that he had was his long lost uncle, but that was it. he thought he was alone, but this... could change everything.

That's not to say that he wasn't doubtful, however; Lance might have had a soft spot for this mare, but she was a changeling, and they invaded Canterlot all too recently for him to forget. Lance had a lot of questions... and likely, he had a lot of answers for this mare as well. 

He waited still, for the arrival of Starlight... Charmer, who had mysteriously shared his family name. Deep in thought, he asked nopony, "Starlight... who are you..?"

Last edited by Scintillance on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

hello, long lost cousin Empty Re: hello, long lost cousin

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:29 am

Starlight walked down to the Haven Memorial Park, and spied Lance sitting there. She then put on a big grin and started hopping towards her target, setting up questions and answers that would most likely be asked or answered. Star then looked at the surrounding area that she had surprisingly never been to before. She felt there was only one way to describe the peaceful area, and that was in song. In a soft voice that quickly grew, she sang. " I see trees of green, red roses too. I see them bloom, for me and you. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world~ "
" I see skies of blue~, and clouds of white. The bright, blessed day, the dark, sacred night. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world~ "

Once Starlight reached Scintillance, she gradually brought her voice down until she stopped singing. Grinning to him, she asked. "Hey there, pally. How ya doin'?"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: The Hive
Profession: Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Scint perked his ears to a sound he could hardly believe; some pony... singing? In Equestria? even after the war? he could hardly believe it. he HAD to turn his head and see who could possibly still hold her spirits up, and his eyes locked on the incoming changeling, Starlight herself.

His shocked look turned to a warm smile as she approached, replying to her regard, "I'm... doing quite alright, I think. Better after your entrance." He sighed, briefly. normally he'd be a lot livelier, but last night took too much out of him to keep up with his morning work. His eyes drooped with dark patches that were screaming fr him to force them shut, and not pen them for another few hours. Step by step, Scint. She only just got here, he thught to himself, before choosing his next few words. "You know, I almost thought I'd never hear another voice singing in Equestria. Thanks for changing that.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Starlight shrugged. "I sing all the time. I don't let Silly things like Griffons or war  get in the way of a good song." She rolled her eyes. Proper entrances, Charmer... the little voice in her head told her. She shrugged, and said in probably the most awkward voice ever,  "So.... How yas doooiiins." She puts on probably the most fake smile of all time. Smooth as a baby's booty, baby.

Grinning to herself, she hugged Lance for no reason whatsoever and jumped around in a circle, around the stallion. "We're allliiiive!"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:39 am

Scint was startled by the sudden hug out of nowhere, and couldn't help but laugh at the strange changeling's antics, alluding them to his own so-called "immature" nature, and wondering if this was what it was like for his friends to be around him. "I guess we're related after all!" His following laugh faded as he reminded himself of why they were here in the first place. "Um, Star... forgive me, but... I just can't get my mind of it, how we share a family name. I think we need to start with our family roots...uncles, aunts... parents..." Scint's ears flopped down upon being reminded of his parents. he shook his head and his ears flopped back up, but he couldn't remove the frown. "Do you want to start first, or should I?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:09 am

"Maaaate! You have the weirdest family I've ever bloody seen!" Came from the tree Lance was sitting under. Upon looking up, you could see Scrapper relaxing on a branch. The leave's would have made him pretty easy to miss, because tree's are on his side after all.

"Yeah that's right, you have no personal life because you don't like to be discreet." Scrapper jumped off the branch, landing next to Lance. Quite happy he has something else to wreck Lance's fragile brain.
Scrapper already had his facemask down and his goggles up, it's impolite to meet someone new like that anyway, even if it did mean showing off the scar that took up the whole left side of his face. He observed the changeling in-front of him, "Yup, I can definitely see the family resemblance. Lance has the same amount of hole's in his brain alright."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:37 am

Starlight starts to giggle at Scrapper's insults, which soon causes her to fall over and bust out laughing, tears welling up in her eyes. "I like this guy, Lancie. Can we keep him?" Wiping away the water in her eyes, she stood up, and faced Lance. "I dunno much about my parents, to be honest with you. Um. So you start first, I guess?" she shrugged, and started to giggle some more. "So, is this the infamous group I may or may not have heard of? Or are we missing the whole mariachi band?" The little voice in her head told her, Of course, I could stop poking fun at Lance. But where's the fun in that.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:25 am

No, the "mariachi band" is complete, Shade thought, but didn't call attention to her. She was resting on a branch on the other side of the tree, and a little higher up than Scrapper had been. She didn't intend to interrupt the conversation, listening was enough for her to do. Listening, and half dozing away. It would be a few hours until her time of activity started, but spying on Lance' was probably fun. Or brain damaging. Better not try to make sense of Lance when he starts acting weird. Or, weirder than usual at least.

And this Starlight Charmer actually made a similar impression. Scrapper was right, a family relation was likely. And if she was going to hang out with Lance more often in the future, Shade very much wanted to learn about her - not to mention that a changeling contact might be anything from very dangerous to very useful - which meant sticking close by and watching. An activity the assassin was very well versed in, even if she was still half asleep. Keeping her mind awake while her body was resting was an easy task for her, and if one of the others spotted her (Scrapper of course knew of her presence), the likely guess would be that she was actually asleep.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:54 am

Scint sighed, both because he should have known he was being followed around, as well as because Star didn't know too much about her own family ties. Also, since Scrapper and Shade never seem to split a part, he was fairly certain Shadowstrike's hiding around close by as well, and he couldn't recall if he told either of them about his parents. sympathy didn't interest them at this point, but he might as well spit it out, now hat they're all here. "Well, Star, this is half of my shadow, Scrapper T. Ferrous. the other half's all that's missing of the whole band, but I'm sure she's hanging around somewhere. Scrapper, meet Starlight Charmer..." he turned his head back to Starlight, "and I was hoping you'd have known a bit more. on my end, there's my father, Handsome Charmer, my mother, Evanescent Moon, Umbra Moon's my uncle on my mom's side... Luminous Charmer on my father's..."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:23 am

"Handsome Charmer? I bet he was....Quite the looker," Starlight snorted and fell over laughing again. She looked around at the stallions, and then stifled another laugh. "Scrapper, why are you traveling with a lightbulb. Get a lantern or something, much more efficient." She then rolls her eyes, when something clicked in her head. She looked at Scrapper and grinned, a gleam shining in her eyes. She took in his features, and a she started to transform into Scrapper.
Once the transformation was done, she looked at her(him?)self and laughed. 
"It worked! Finally~!"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:37 am

Scrapper watched the changeling become, well, him. Multiple thoughts went through his head, one of which was 'Nobody can be me, but me!'
Another was his ego, but this time he spoke out. "Damn, I look so awesome I could kiss myself."
The last thought was transformed into an action. He was a stallion of his word, and an egotistical maniac at that. Sure, he may have regretted saying it a little, but he was no coward. Plus, he like's being surprising. He went over to Starlight/Scrapper, and literally kissed himself.

Sure, Shade was practically asleep in the tree above him. But what could a harmless kiss to himself do? Well, she could get such a surprise and fall out of the tree. That would be funny in a way. Lance would probably freak out, that was also probably going to be funny.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:31 am

Only listening, Shade of course only got half of what was happening, and simply filled the holes with likely assumptions. It had worked well so far, until Scrapper gave an odd coment.

"It worked! Finally~!"

Shade couldn't guess what her mate might have tried, but it took the next sentence for her to open her eyes and simply get the lacking context. While "Damn, I look so awesome I could kiss myself" was well within the things Scrapper might say, now it simply seemed out of place.

Her eyes needed a moment to focus, and when she got a clear picture she didn't even have the chance to do a double take, for she lost her balance on her branch and was forced to keep herself from falling to the ground. A task easily accomplished as her front hooves closed around the wood, but though she hadn't let a single sound escape her, it drew attention nonetheless. Now she was hanging there like a fruit, her hood having fallen back and revealing confusion for a moment, before she let herself drop down completely and her expression practically turned to stone. "Who of you is the changeling?"
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Lance offered the 'ling(stallion?) a confused look, and raised both brows, not knowing how to react. and then Scrapper kissing his reflection only further confused him, and he just didn't know what to make of the scene. he just turned around, trotted up to the tree, and headbutted it. three times. before raising his head for the fourth and see Shade jumping off the tree, exclaiming, "THANK GOODNESS you're here. Shade please handle this, because I don't know how to handle this. put a leas on your stallionfriend or something." he then proceeded by continuing were he left off. headbutting the tree two more times before stopping and looking back t the scene.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Starlight was at first taken aback by the kiss, but returned it wholeheartedly, grinning slightly to herself. Once she was done kissing her(him?)self, she giggled a little, which sounded strange to her in the voice she had copied. This is possibly the best or weirdest day of my life. I swear. Then she saw Lance headbutting himself into a tree, and busted out laughing. "Bwahahaha, what's wrong, mate? Is two too many?"

When Shade fell, Starlight froze, and looked up at her. When she heard Lance call Scrapper "her stallionfriend" she lost composure and dropped the disguise. Raising her hoof feebly to answer her question, she dashed behind the Lightbulb and cowered as she changed into Io, her most common disguise.
Spoiler:
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Scrapper wasn't just amused, he was laughing. Laughing at Lance, then at Starlight and even at Shade's expression.
"Okay so, maybe I didn't HAVE to do that, but I really am just too epic for even myself!" Scrapper said in a still gaining laughing fit. He was actually beginning to hurt his lungs from laughing to much. "Plus, I'd do anything to see Scinty bash his head off of a wall several times!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Furtunately for the changeling, Shade got all the information she needed quickly, before she could jump to conclusions. And the most concerning part was actually Scrapper's doing. "I'm really not surprised about Scrapper kissing himself when he gets the chance to", she said calmly, and then focused on the changeling hiding behind Lance. "But I can't understand how such a careless changeling has survived the war." However, the changeling's fate was of little concern to the unicorn mare. Most importantly, Star was a danger to the group's integrity, and Shade didn't want to leave doubt at what would happen if the danger became reality. "If you ever try to seriously imitate one of us, I won't care if you're related to Lance or not", she said icily to the already cowering changeling.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Scin offered Shade a knowing smile, "Well, Shade, I think the fact that she's related to me is the very reason such a careless changeling survived the war. Not sure if you noticed, but I think getting stupid things to work is in the blood. he then turned to Starlight, cowering behind him, "That said, I don't think you have anything to worry about. And the warmest welcome you'd ever catch from Shade there's comparable to catching a cold, so don't let it get to you."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:40 pm

Starlight slowly stood up, and walked to Lance's side. Whispering in Lance's ear, she muttered, "She must be the stick-in-the-mud of the group." Laughing lightly, her smile wilted at the harshness of Shade. "Oh, lighten up, will you? It's a nice day, nothing to truly worry about, and you made a new friend!" Starlight thought about hugging her there, but that would probably mean a knife to the face. Or something painful of that sort. "Sooooooooo...How was your day?"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:01 pm

"Well, one of my best friend's relative's is a changeling, I actually got to kiss myself, I made Lance's brain die... hmm... Yeah It's going pretty well!" Scrapper said in reply.
He went over to Shade and gave her a quick cuddle to keep her calm-er. Y'know just in case, not out of fear or anything.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:48 pm

"I'm not using the term 'friend' lightly, and I feel I won't quickly apply it to you. How my day was won't be your concern until then", Shade replied to Starlight, but then broke her mask as she faced Scrapper. His ego definitely wasn't new to her, and she wasn't about to dislike it now. In fact, such antics like kissing himself would be mostly amusing to her, if it hadn't shown so clearly that they needed a way to protect themselves against changeling infiltration. For now however, there was no questions about Scrapper's identity, so the look of betrayel was merely a mocking one. "Cheating on me with yourself, how dare you!"
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Scint's seen this before, and he'd already learned from last time. sort of. "So, um, we leave you two lovebirds to it? Because Star and I still had things to discuss from before you two popped out of the tree, and I don't want another hoof-to-the-face from interrupting. TECHNICALLY, you're interrupting us, this time."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Starlight rolled her eyes at Shadow, and imitated her. "OOO, LOOK AT ME! I AM SHADE! I HATE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING! I ESPECIALLY HATE FUN." Starlight tromps around as she says this, and gives everyone (Mockingly) menacing looks. Following in suit with Lance, she says in probably the most sassiest voice ever, "FO SHO, YOU BEEN INTERRUPTIN US, STALLIN', WHEN WE HAVE DADDY AND MOMMY ISSUES. FO SHAME!"
I think I nailed the voice, I hope.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:48 pm

"I wasn't cheating!" Scrapper said, laughter still audible.
"I was merely showing myself some respect! You know I love you more than I love myself." He said right after.

Ignoring the majority of Star's rant, that honestly was getting on his nerves mainly because it was about his marefriend. He looked to Lance, "We're your shadow for a reason, I think I'll hang around."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Shade remained unaffected by Star's little show, it took more than mere words to throw her off. "Scrapper is right, we have a interest in getting to know Star as well", she replied casually to Scintillance, but then shifted her look to Starlight.  "Hopefully so that we can get to trust her a little, I might add. I'm not intent on judging her while not knowing her at all, her picking the wrong pony to imitate and me not liking that very much aside."
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:36 am

Scint shrugged, "If y'all insist." he sighed, "Somehow, I'm going to have to get used to never being alone." Actually, that might not be such a terrible thing, he thought, and turned to Star, in her "lo" form, "So, are you an orphan? If I'm not intruding, that is. I mean... you don't know your parents and... well, your changeling form sure didn't look like any I've seen in Canterlot."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:54 am

Starlight nodded her head. "Yes, I am, as far as I know. Mum died when I was only ten, I know that for a fact. But for my father, well, I can only assume he's dead, too." She felt some tears well up in her eyes from mentioning her mum, but she quickly blinked them away. "Is there more you want to know about me?"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:18 am

Scint noticed they were touching upon something they shouldn't have, spotting a few tears. He'd hated to press too much, but... this was what they came to discuss, after all. "I'm sorry, but... yeah, names at the very least. of your parents, I mean. do you have any idea from who y inherited the family name Charmer..? that'll at least pull us closer towards how we're linked, and I'm almost certian you can at least remember names, living with them fr ten years"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:24 am

"I know that wasn't my mother's name, so it was obviously my father's." Starlight replied. "I do remember vaguely that he left a short while after I was born, and I never saw him again. All I can remember was that he was a yellow unicorn. That's it."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:37 pm

"YELLOW unicorn!" well that narrows things down!" Scint exclaimed. his horn "popped" with a spark of magic as his eyes shot open with an excited smile. I know Grandpa Cobalt Charmer had a yellow coat, and so did uncle Luminous! Either of them sound familiar..?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:56 pm

"Luminous, Luminous... Where did I hear that name before....Uhh.... Oh, right, my mum mentioned it once or twice to me, whenever I asked her about my father. The details are a little vague right now, though." she replied as she strained her brain about her past.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:25 pm

"Luminous Charmer... I've almost never seen or heard of him back in the day, but..." Lance started to get teary-eyed. Everything he had, was lost to him. His mother, his father, Sky and Shade were the world, to him, his only family. Skylight was dead. both his parents were dead. He thought all that was left was Shadowstrike, and even she was too scarred from the war to be to same filly he knew. He trotted closer to Starlight, and hugged her tightly. "But that explains it. W're cousins, Star." They were all that was left of the Charmer legacy.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:51 pm

"Wait, hold up a second. I have family now? I'm not alone anymore!?" Starlight squee'd, and returned the hug jovially. "Omgthisisthebestdayeveromgomgomgomgomgomggomgomgmomgomg" she said in a hurried voice, too enthusiastically. With a big grin on her face, she kissed Lance's forehead.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Star's outburst amused him, but the kiss to the forehead was a bit too much. Scint was uncomfortable with these kinds of hings. that, and his horn was sensitive. And very close to his forehead, relatively speaking. Scint blushed, and pulled away from the hug with an awkward face, "Whoah, calm down there, 'Cuz."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:13 pm

"NO! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I HAVE BEEN ALONE FOR TEN YEARS OF MY LIFE. AND NOW I'M NOT ALONE. I WILL NOT. CALM. DOWN!" Starlight replies in a slightly menacing tone. She hugs even tighter, and kisses both of Lance's cheeks before letting go.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:20 pm

Shade had long since retreated upwards into the tree again, and was trying not to facehoof at Star's antics. "Ugh, she seems intent on being even worse than Lance!", she silently muttered to herself.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Scrapper had also taken his old position back on the tree, but this time he had dived into his bag for a couple, alcoholic beverages. They've been helpful to him recently.

"Noooo!" Came from him in an annoyed groan after Star's crazy moment.
"Don't! Don't share the annoying side of the family! I'll have to bash both your heads together just to stay sane!" He shouted in minor annoyance, how many drinks he had in the time of the whole conversation wasn't told. But by the sound of it, they might be showing off a little.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 pm

"Can't change a birthright, Scrappy!" Scint mused to the tree. And en a perceptive pony might notice a short glint in Lance's eye, a quick exhalation of air from his muzzle and a twitch in his smile to a hint of arrogance, as he proudly continued, "Fateful nuisance runs deep in the blood we share, and those who choose to endure the curse find a blessing in it's stead!" It was the poet in him talking. Lance wasn't entirely certain of what he said, but he did pull out a sticky note  and pencil from his vest pocket before writing down those very words, making a mental note of making sense of them later. A bit of inspiration to write his next poem.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Starlight shoves her hoof into Lance's mouth. "Don't push your luck." She looked up at the tree. "So... What now?" she asked to no one in particular. Well then. This day gets better and better. I wonder what's next, food falling from the sky? She looked up into the sky as if awaiting her wishes.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Accepting that with those two hyperactive ponies below she wouldn't get much rest, Shade decided that it was breakfast time, and pulled an apple out of her cloak. She was just taking the first bite when Lance decided to share his wisdom. Shade swallowed, and threw the fruit at Lance, aiming for his horn. Being used to throwing weapons, it wasn't very difficult for her when Starlight stuffed his mouth and got him to stay still for a moment. "I haven't found the blessing so far! Care to show it to me, oh wise one?""
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Scint calmly removed the fruit from his horn. "Instead of killing a certian looting egotistical earth pony when you had the chance, you talked on passive ground instead. I wonder why.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:34 pm

"I'd give him that one, as amazing as it sounds." He said as he tossed an empty bottle to the ground and took out the last one he had. He never bought enough to get him out of it for safety reasons, but it would usually do enough for him.

"If you think about it in depth, if this so called blessing hadn't taken place you'd have killed me then ended up dead yourself." He said as he opened the last glass bottle.
"Y'know Lance, I'll repay that by not tormenting you for about 5 seconds, also, I'll add a bed for both of us later onto that payment. My way of saying thanks!" He said with a menacing laugh on recalling how badly Lance reacted to information like that, in he presence of family and friends no less. That is, if he reacted the way he'd imagined he would. Even the reaction in his mind was enough for it to be worth it.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Starlight saw the fruit fall from the tree, which was good enough for her. Levitating the apple from Lance's grip and took a bite out of it, savoring the taste as she flew into the tree, somewhere close to Scrapper. Whispering audibly enough for the earth pony to hear, she said, "Please tell me you mean that. I already hate his poetry and I just barely met him." Noticing the beer in his hooves, she asked in a honeyed voice, "Mind if I have a sip, sweetie?" as she grinned to the stallion.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:57 pm

((Note: The date of this thread has been changed to dec 8th, pending approval by Scintillance))

"So that's what you did when you got drunk together?" Shade asked casually at Scrapper's idea of a 'thank you' and took a bite of the second apple she had brought with her. She already knew what actually happened during their drinking spree from Scrapper, and though she could actually see the possibility of it happening, it was more a disturbing fantasy than it was anything else. The two stallions doing makeovers on each other was a bit disturbing as well, but a much easier truth to bare. "What a sad way to lose your virginity, Lance", Shade continued with perfect indifference, while she discretely kept an eye on Starlight since she had flown up, her changeling wings suddenly poking out of the unicorn body in quite a curious way. An illusion put over her real body then, Shade thought at the sight of it.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:36 am

Scint cringed ('bit like this  hello, long lost cousin 608278062 ) "wh-what!? I-I-NO! I... what!? Scrapper that is not five seconds of not tormenting me!" He barked up the tree.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:42 am

"Hey! You didn't accept my gift yet! Those 5 seconds haven't come into play at all! What, do you think I'd just drag you to bed without permission from you first? Harsh mate, harsh." He said before looking at Star who had just asked for a drink of his miracle cure.

Noooobody, get's a drink from Scrapper's glass. Not even if they ask nicely. Scrapper held the bottle out to Star for a split second, then flipped the bottle upside down and smashed it over his head. Then he threw the broken bottle away so that nothing was actually left in it.
"What kind of stallion would I be if I gave alcohol as strong as the stuff I drink to minors? Tsk tsk!" He said, his former beverage now soaking half of his face and his hoody.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Star rolled her eyes as Scrapper smashed the beer bottle against his face, muttering to herself about stallions. Sighing, she levitated the booze off of Scrapper's face, and releases her hold, letting it fall to the ground. "At least be clean about it." she said, a tinge of annoyance in her voice. Staring down at Lance, she giggled. "You're barking up the wrong tree, Lance."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:52 pm

"Strong Stuff?" Shade perked up at the notion. She had assumed Scrapper just had some beer or something on that level, though not actually having thought on it. She didn't mind alcohol - as long as it wasn't overdone. "May I ask how strong?" she asked.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Scint started to feel his neck hurting from looking up, and took a quick look around to make sure no pony or griffon was watching before conjuring his Avian and floating up the tree. "A Tree party, then." he promptly hopped off the Avian to land on a branch, but tripped over it, having to awkwardly position his hind hooves in a quick moment of thought, swinging around the bottom of the branch before regaining his balance in a rather ditzy 360 degree spin. after doing so, proclaimed, "I totally meant to do that." and sat on th branch, checking the scrapes and splinter that found their mark on his hind-legs, and the bit of blood that made him sore, and worried about walking on the ground later. he took a view around the par, inhaling, and exhaling. "The nostalgia is exhilarating... used to sit around in rees all the time back in Canterlot park, often times with..." Lance stopped himself mid-sentence. he'd couldn't bring himself to pull her up right now, not to ruin the rare moment of peace. not to remind Shade of her scarring memory.
Avian:
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:32 pm

"It's uh... well, it's not... uhm... It's not 'that' strong?" Came from Scrapper as he realised he had slipped up and accidentally let Shade know what he was drinking wasn't actually a simple, weak beer. He was a veteran when it came to drinking, before the war he'd get a lot of practice during his leave, so naturally he went for the stronger stuff.

He was actually finding it difficult to find an excuse against the obvious, and he normally could make an excuse about something staring the accuser in the face, but this time he had no ideas due to the influence from the drink.
He wasn't in his relaxed position any more, because some part of him knew he was about to be told off like a colt who threw paper plans in class.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Starlight stared curiously at Scintillance and his mysterious remark. Seeing his facial reaction, so she decided to keep it to herself. Giggling at how she had accidentally revealed to Shade that Scrapper's drink was quite strong, she threw her voice, While also changing her  to the bottom of the tree. "It could knock a pony out if she simply had a sip, it could," Star articulated. Laying down, Star thought dreamily to herself about various illusions she was practicing, and would practice.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down