MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello, long lost cousin

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

hello, long lost cousin - Page 3 Empty Re: hello, long lost cousin

Post by Scrapper Fri May 02, 2014 9:26 am

Even whilst intoxicated, Scrapper's reflexes either, worked perfectly or, he got really lucky. As Lance threw the glowing ball towards him he just held a hoof up and caught it, following it up with a yawn.

"Star, think slow!" He yelled as he feigned a toss towards Star, but suddenly turned and threw it at Lance, hoping it bounced off his head as punishment for committing attempted assault with a conjured weapon.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Star did an evasive maneuver, and in this case it was a roll to the right. After she saw that it was a fake throw, however, she sighed and went back to her original position, and fell asleep.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: The Hive
Profession: Transformation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat May 03, 2014 2:17 am

Scint simply caught the ball with a foalish grin, and tossed it back at Scrapper "It's called catch, Scraps. It isn't much but it's something.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat May 03, 2014 7:03 am

"What?" He said in a quick, confused voice.

He gave a questioning look at Lance and shook his head as he caught the ball again, "That's gotta be the most pointless game I've ever seen. 'Here! Let's throw this ball back and fourth like we have an amazing brain capacity of 2!'" He threw the bail back at Lance then threw a small pebble at Star without saying anything to make a hint at trying to wake Star up. "C'mon, we're not foals anymore are we?"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat May 03, 2014 7:22 am

Star didn't see the pebble coming, so she inevitably got hit in the face. Muttering something about colts, she turned her head away from the two stallions, and resumed sleeping.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat May 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Lance caught the ball, and started tossing it between his hooves as he pondered, "No, I guess we're not foals. but we are, in fact, very, very bored." he tossed the ball back at Scrapper "Besides, it may or may not somehow help you come to your senses, forcing you to make use of hoof-eye coordination."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat May 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Scrapper caught it again, not really looking at it. "Riddle me this Batmare, If years of training from one of the finest soldiers of her time makes your senses and reaction time amazing, why would being intoxicated make it impossible to use that training?" That wasn't really a riddle, but in the end it wasn't mean't to be. Maybe Lance would be silly enough to try work it out but it was only to prove a point.

"Why do you think I'm so good a resisting a good drink? Experience can help sure, but my brain just knows how to think fast!" He said as he rolled the ball towards Scintillance this time, attempting to roll it to his front legs fast enough so he'd look down to stop it rolling under him or something similar. As Lance looked up, he would find Scrapper standing right in front of him, "That's hardly a reaction time."" He said quickly, just as quickly as the split-second kiss on the cheek he gave Lance just after speaking.

"I think attention span is your first goal, get the hang of that first!" He said sarcastically. As usual, he'd begun tormenting poor Lance again. And he still hasn't called in those 5 seconds, maybe he should make it a day. It'll be more persuasive to him.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat May 03, 2014 8:27 pm

When Star opened her eyes, she saw Scrapper kiss Lance, so the first thing she thought was, Lance is gonna flip ouuuuuuuut. . Knowing this, she got up and stood next to Lance, and kissed the cheek opposite to the cheek that Scrapper kissed.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun May 04, 2014 6:07 am

Ok so the kiss from Scrapper had Scint stumbling backwards partially yelling "Gah!" and then the second surprise attack from Starlight had pretty much left him falling to his flanks in a rather ticked-off expression. "Ok, I get it, I'm not very good at thinking fast, and you are. har har." Lance lead his train of thought to Scrapper's years of training-hold on. "...Years of training... oh right you got your memories back!" Lance called it you as if he wasn't standing next to Silvern and assisted her however he could in fixing Scrapper's head.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun May 04, 2014 8:13 am

Scrapper chuckled at Star copying him, well, to some degree.
"Mate, you helped get rid of a problem I've had my whole life, up until now, and your way of having me repaying you was playing a board game. Right now, I still don't think that's very fair. Celestia knows how I'll repay your teacher, I'm in the debt of two, not just one." He said as he helped Lance back on to his four hooves and ruffling his mane a little.

"Yes, I do enjoy turning your brain to mush with my attempts at getting you in bed, but truthfully, it'll take even more than that to put my mind at ease." He leaned over to Lance and whispered into his ear, "But it's a start."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun May 04, 2014 9:22 am

Star returned to spot next to the tree, her job completed. Thinking aloud, she said, "Can Shade return already? I'm booooooooorrreeeeed. Lance and Scrappy won't even make ouuuuuut." When she realized that she said that out loud, she shoved her face into the tree and curled up into a little ball, red blossoming on her cheeks from embarrasment.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun May 04, 2014 10:04 am

Scint instantly flopped his hear after being whispered into with the warm breath of a scottish pony and alcohol. "A start and a finish, I'm no where near that kinda stallion in more than one meaning, and you're in a relationship already. his un-flopped ear caught word of Starlight's... um... words. He pointed a hoof "OBJECTION"-ally "I just said he's in a relationship already!" his hoof drooped to a propped standing position again, and his head followed downard. "Everypony in this town crazy."

Last edited by Scintillance on Sun May 04, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun May 04, 2014 11:09 am

"Actually, I'm a bit tipsy. There's a difference, lad." He said with a yawn.

"And as for your fantasy of us 'Making out' Star, you should learn a bit more about your cousin, that way you'd know he's really uncomfortable with anything that involves affection." He said as he sat down, giving Lance a sympathetic look, mixed with a little hidden amusement. "No need to worry pal, I'd never do anything like it if you didn't agree. Yet you still like to freak out at even a hint."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun May 04, 2014 12:55 pm

"Ooooh, so he prefers to show affection to himself, but not another. I see." Star teased, winking at Scrapper. Star decided then to go play with the ants, arranging hundreds of the tiny buggers in various shapes, such as a heart, or a circle.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun May 04, 2014 1:35 pm

Lance just gave Starlight a harsh eye. Scrapper was right, Lance still is pretty bad in reacting to suggestive jokes that are deliberately made to make fun of him, but this joke was slightly pathetic; it left him unfazed. unless you consider a mean look "fazed." "Almost every hint. exhibit A. a light bulb quite literally appeared over Lance's head. something of an unconscious conjuration, as if Scint had a strange urge that made him conjure a lightbulb-shaped object over his head and than dissolve it. the look in his eye suggested that he had indeed had an idea. "So now that you've got your memories back, any idea how you lost 'em? I mean clearly whatever it was in your head blocking your past, it was intentional, it was a spell, and it didn't want us to remove it."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun May 04, 2014 3:09 pm

"I have them back yeah, but even though I can see what's going on I... a lot of it seems cut up. I'm guessing that a few time frames of memories were deleted during tests and afterwards, and the fact that I fled may have left a bad or... unfinished spell in my head that did whatever it did." He said, absorbed in thought
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon May 05, 2014 6:56 am

So Scrapper lost his memory, interesting... Star thought to herself as she dropped the ants to the ground. She then curled up into a tight ball and closed her eyes, enjoying the sweet embrace of sleep as it washed over her.

[Timeskip until Shade gets back. Star continues to sleep, and Scrapper does more flirting with Lance.]
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon May 05, 2014 5:15 pm

[Gonna clear it up as if they were talking the whole time, because Star didn't have much creativity.]

"Look, It's all well and good you're interested in my past mate, but I can't really tell you much. The only other parts of my past that ever get out are in your teacher's head, the less nice one's I imagine." He said as he stood up. Feeling a bit stiff from sitting for ages, he stood up onto his back hooves and took a stretch. Raising his front hooves and his body ended up in a 'Y' shape. As he stretched he couldn't help but force out, "Praise the sun!" before relaxing down again.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue May 06, 2014 8:39 am

Almost an hour after her departure, Shade finally returned, quite suddenly and out of nowhere as she always did. If this particular corner of the park had less plants around to obscure the view, the others would have easily noticed the dark figure trotting along. Really, daylight was annoying.

"I got what I wanted", Shade said right as she came into view around a row of bushes, only greeting he group with a simple nod... and a confused expression when she registered what Scrapper had just said. It quickly changed into mock indignation. "The sun, really? The one lightbulb that could challenge Scintillance? You're praising my nemesis!"
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed May 07, 2014 9:16 am

"And rightfully so!" Lance mindlessly chimed. perhaps just as thoughtlessly he conjured an angled platform, trotting up it, and looking towards the sun at the edge of his ground majestically as the wind picked up and carried his mane, "I look forward to the day when the sun descends upon us and challenges me for the title of "Lightbulb," and I shall accept that challenge with all due excitement as-"

the wind suddenly stopped blowing and Scint dissolved the construct instantly, dropping to leveled ground as he turned to Shade, "WHOAH you came outta nowhere. you gotta teach me that some time."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Wed May 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Star woke up in time to see Shade standing there, and quickly snapped out of a groggy state that usually occurs when she and most other ponies wake up. Saluting, she quickly said, "Oh, you've arrived. And uh. Praise the night?" Star then felt like hugging Shade, so she did. And tightly. Which isn't very tight when it comes to Star.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed May 07, 2014 9:00 pm

"Hey, I couldn't help it! The way I stood just then reminded me of some Sun worshippers I met a few years back." He said shrugging as he approached Shade and gave her a kiss on the cheek, since Star had already taken the hug position. "Won't happen again, I'll be sure to give you a proper kiss when it won't taste like crap."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Fri May 09, 2014 9:21 am

Shade didn't appreciate the hug from the moment it was coming. For a moment she considered avoiding it, but didn't want to make a scene again. Besides, Star would probably try again. She seemed like one to hug often, for no particular reason. Annoying. Shade let the changeling approach, and wrap her hooves around her, but at the same time the unicorn held a hoof between their bodies, a throwing knife resting in it. Its blade touched the changeling with enough pressure to be noticed without cutting, while Shade used the wielding hoof to push Star away while she whispered, "I'd rather not have my personal space breached by people I don't trust, thank you very much." The weapon was quickly hidden underneath the cloak again when Scrapper stepped close, and Shade took two steps back out of the unwanted hug. Greeting her coltfriend with a quick nuzzle, she looked at Star again, raising an eyebrow in cold curiosity and speaking loudly now. Or, as loudly as required for all who were supposed to be present to understand clearly. "I wouldn't have thought you to be quite so happy to see me after I've broken your wing."
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat May 10, 2014 5:41 am

"Not everypony looks for the worst in everypony, Shade. Scint bluntly added, Besides, Star's in her own special league of attention spans, as far as I can tell."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat May 10, 2014 8:22 am

"Acting all seductive, going to sleep 2 seconds later then hugging the pony who broke her wing? Yeah, I'd say she's a special kind of creature." He added after Lance.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat May 10, 2014 9:23 am

Star sighed as Shade put a blade between them. Backing away, she said, "Jeez, Shade. Touchy, much?" And then she added, "The reason why I hug you is because forgive and forget, and whatnot. Besides, we're best of friends, right?" as Star let a grin spread ear-to-ear across her face. She then glared at Scrapper and Lance. "And I am not special!" she whispered, her eyes shooting daggers at the two stooges.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sat May 10, 2014 9:50 am

Best of friends? Sure! I mean, you're just a careless changeling with apparently nymphomanic tendencies who already tried to get to my coltfriend. Besides being an even greater security risk than Scintillance. Thoughts aside, Shade still intended to just fix her mistake and be done with Star. "Anyway, I've brought something to speed up the healing", she said uncaringly, levitating a flat, white stone with an engraving of a horn over a heart on one side out of her cloak. "Spread out your wing, please."
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun May 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Lance took a slight alarm to what Shade said, and turned his head aside, coughing a bit, and nudging Scrapper. *cough cough* "Wingb" *cough cough* "ner" *cough cough*
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun May 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Then here was Lance, doing what every stallion with a bad sense of humour did, making a joke about wingboners. Scrapper never usually made jokes of that kind, he will however, make this one exception and join in.

He did start snickering alongside Lance, it was pretty obvious what they were finding funny. Though he knew he'd get told off by Shade later, well, maybe he would. She usually disapproved of the times he and Lance acted like foals.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun May 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Star hissed at the two colts, as she spread out her half-wing for Shadow to fix. Okay, I'm going to get something REALLY sharp, and throw it at their faces. And laugh. A lot. One of these days.... She gave the two immature jerks the death glare, and slowly drew a hoof across her neck, wishing she had something pointy with her at that moment. And the skill to use said pointy object.
"Oh, laugh all you want, you gobshites. Proves to me how awesome  you two buffoons are." as an afterthought, she quietly said under her breath, "Shade seriously has some bad taste in stallions....Like really."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Mon May 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Shade mostly ignored the stallions as she aligned the two parts of the broken wing properly in her magic and placed the stone on it. Star's comment however she decided to comment on. "I've heard that. And may I remind you, the one who made that joke was your cousin, not my coltfriend. Besides, from what you've shown so far, your mind isn't all that far out of the gutter. And don't tell me you wouldn't try to get Scrapper into bed if I let you." Before a reply could be made she started the healing, which for her simply was pushing magic into the stone. According to Silvern, it would repair the wing properly, but unfortunately inefficiently. Instead of only the actually damaged part, the spell washed over the whole wing, and the fracture only slowly regained stability. Ten seconds in Shade closed her eyes, showing a slight frown as she continued pouring energy into it. It took another 20 seconds before she finally cut the stream, slightly sweating. But when she removed the telekinesis from the wing, it held on its own, and there wasn't even a scar left to see. The stone quickly disappeared in Shade's cloak again. "Next time, try to not have your wing extended when you crash."
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue May 13, 2014 10:30 am

Scint eventually managed to cut his laugh, but mostly because he had to admire the artifact at work. he even closed his eyes for a glimpse at it in the magical way Silvern wanted him to learn... except he almost couldn't see anything. even when he though he saw something he realized it was just the glow from Shade's horn flickering through his closed eye-lids. disappointed, nonetheless. After Shade gave her bit of advice, Scint couldn't help but wonder, Um... not that I'm an expert on flying r anything, but I'm pretty sure pegasi are supposed to keep their wings extended so that they don't crash. unless I'm wrong and it's completely normal for winged creatures to take flight with their wings tucked in.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue May 13, 2014 1:48 pm

"Never thought you'd let that kind of thought even pass through your mind, Shade. Though even I have to agree, I'm pretty irresistible!" Scrapper said, calming down from amusement.

After Lance pointed out something about Pegasi, he felt the need to pitch in. "Well mate, if you think about it, wouldn't it be more obvious for a pegasus to curl up as best they can if they are about to crash? Even more so when they aren't even flying? Who in their right mind would open their fragile wings to try and lessen the impact of a fall?" He asked with a smirk "Oh, wait. Your cousin, damn, I'll just correct myself. 'Who in their right mind OTHER than Star'."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue May 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Star calmed down a little bit after her outburst, and fluttered her wings, ready to fly. She gritted her teeth in more attempts to hold her anger and embarrassment. "So, what do you three need me here for again? Or am I unneeded and unwanted, like always? That wouldn't be a surprise..." She articulated, staring at the three highly skilled equines. When she looked to herself, all she saw was disappointment and a lack of much anything to offer. Biting her lip, she flew up to the tree, and hid herself. Whispering to herself, she said, "I guess I am a little too over the top... Especially when I don't have anything to flaunt..."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sun May 18, 2014 8:05 am

And so 'insufficient self-confidence' got added to the list of bad traits. Though, so far Star really hadn't shown what she was actually good at (except maybe flirting?), and that to a degree that Lance looked like a paragon of usefulness in comparison. When Shade had first found out that they had gained a changeling contact she had had higher hopes, but also higher suspicions. In the end, Star wasn't very useful, but at least not hostile either. She managed to be right in the middle, where Shade decided not to care too much. "If I remember right, this was supposed to be a casual meeting to get to know you. So, I guess we don't need you for anything except being here", she said, and after putting away the artifact, simply plopped on the ground and pulled out her book again.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun May 18, 2014 11:13 am

"And if I remember right, this was supposed to be just a casual meeting between me and my cousin here. Lance offered an unkind glare towards his pair of shadows. his gaze changed to a motherly one (...Stallions can be motherly..?) as he aimed it towards Starlight. he would've hovered up the tree if he didn't realize what she was getting at; when he first met her she was more like a damsel in distress as he conjured up various constructs to handle a sticky situation, and that would leave anypony either feeling lucky for such an event to occur, or unlucky, realize how helpless they'd been. Lance knows well enough that nopony feels the former without the latter... and rarely does anypony feel the former at all.

Now she meets a mare that both breaks and repairs her wings, appear and disappears in and from the shadows, and a Stallion that is spoken for, though Scrapper hadn't messed with any tools yet, which to this day Scint remains fascinated when watching, Scrapper did demonstrate a remarkable resistance to alcohol, which still proves to be a talent on its own. Scint knew Starlight was feeling inferior, which Shade just might have missed.

Star, you're just being tough on yourself. you DO have things to flaunt... other that your flank. when I first met you, I honestly thought you were just a regular unicorn about to- I'ma skip that part. And you pretty much perfectly immittated Scrapper here, voice and imagery. changeling point one. second, if I wanted to get up that tree I'd cause a commotion bright enough to nearly convince Shade to throw a horseshoe in my general direction, changeling point two. And three, you seem to have my dumb luck. Charmer point to the third power.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun May 18, 2014 12:10 pm

This time Scrapper chose to remain silent. Shade and he'd already explained what the two of them were doing here, and he didn't feel like wasting any more time on the same explanation. Besides, cheering up changelings wasn't exactly his strong suit.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun May 18, 2014 2:37 pm

"Ugh. That's the thing, Lance. Most, if not all changelings can do the exact things I did. Transformation is pretty basic and known by most changelings, but oh, lucky me, the best thing I can do is transform. I have no real skills, except for being a show-off. Secondly, Lance, Scrapper can climb the same tree and so can Shade. I just have it slightly easier since I have wings. Like every other changeling. And every other pegasi. And thirdly, I don't want to rely on luck. That will eventually get me killed." Star finished, on the verge of tears.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Mon May 19, 2014 8:15 am

"Then change that", Shade said, not looking up from her book and sounding rather desinterested. "If you want to be good at something, you'll have to do it. By simply saying I can't you certainly won't find something you can do."
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon May 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Shade's right, he thought. realizing he probably should have said it out loud, he did. "Shade's right. now don't overlook your changeling powers either, but then don't think that's all you can do... I mean, I was born a unicorn, I could do what ever other unicorn can do too. well, most of them. Scint slowly conjured a cubic object, starting as a small box, exponentially expanding itself in size. "Up until about four years ago, I didn't even have my cutie mark, and then I learned to make these. Shade here, I remember her as a filly, and she wasn't born with the talent to throw shurikens. and Scrapper... actually I don't know very much about you Scraps, BUT, no pony is born with a cutiemark. just like every other living creature, be it a griffon, heck even a manticore, and definitely changelings as well... we set out and develop our own skills. if you don't like what you can d as a changeling, then go ahead and learn something new! what's stopping you?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon May 19, 2014 3:16 pm

"Weeeell, I was the subject to mad experiments. If you think about it the right way, the result changed my very being. Soooo, I was kinda born talented and badass." He said as he reached for another drink, only to remember he broke the last one over his head. Silently cursing himself, then forgiving himself because he was drunk anyway, he just sat down under the tree.

"In fact, I'm so messed up the mark on my backside doesn't even make much sense!" He shifted a bit so it could be seen a bit more clearly. "Go on, tell me, what the friggin' hell does this even mean? I'm open to opinions, really." He said, with a slightly irritated tone. He's probably the only one who has a cutie mark that could literally mean, anything. He's got so many skills he wouldn't be able to tell what was superior, so it'll be interesting to hear some opinions.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon May 19, 2014 5:44 pm

"Well, I've loved Illusion-type magics since I was like five. I never really was good at it, but it was certainly fun. My interests are fantasies, being a pacifist, stallions, mares, botany, and being squeamish. Where do I start from there?" Star said, shrugging. "OH! And a lack of dignity! That too." she added, throwing in a giant grin with it. As she said that, she fell out of the tree and landed with a thud, and winced painfully. "ooooowwwwwww..." she said, until half of the branch she was on fell and landed on her, causing her to groan painfully, with the large wooden object hindering her abilities to breathe.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue May 20, 2014 7:24 am

If Shade had less control of herself, she would have started laughing. She didn't feel bad for the changeling, for that she didn't like Star nearly enough. As it was, Shade simply looked to her right, where Star had come down and said dryly, "It seems first of all you should work on your dexterity." Turning to Lance and letting some slight anger into her voice, she added, "And caution. Most won't like it if you start blabbering out information about them without their consent. Can also save your dignity."
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue May 20, 2014 8:44 am

Scint facehoofed, realizing he'd managed to go blabbering off again. "yeeeeaah... caution's something you and I both need to work on, Star.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue May 20, 2014 9:02 am

"You're beginning to sound like my mentor now." He said to Shade with a cheerful tone.
"Anything I have to be better at? I mean, I'm absolutely perfect, but no sense in being a little bit more badass!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue May 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Star flailed her forearms wildly for a minute or so, but then stopped, as that wouldn't get her out. She pondered how to get out of her sticky situation. She took inventory of what she had to help her; Less-than-noodle strength, horrible levitation skills, dumb luck, a knack for getting into trouble..... What else do I have.... Oh! I know! This'll impress them! Star's horn lit up as she strained extremely hard for her spell to work. Finally, a blast of yellow and red light came from a few feet to her left, and she gazed upon a slightly disfigured, translucent version of herself. Panting heavily, she ordered it to start hopping around the helpless changeling and sing, as a sort of signal to help her.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Fri May 23, 2014 4:20 pm

The illusion finally got Shade's full attention. She stood up, and closely watched the fake pony, and especially its flaws. It didn't take much to recognize it as what it was, it was obvious to see, but from a distance that would be a different matter. And alone creating an illusion that looked like a pony was a great skill. Changelings did it regularly, but away from their own body? "Well, that's something", Shade said. "This would already be a good decoy, and if you become good enough for it to fool even close up..." She laid down again. "You don't have the right to complain about lacking a talent when you can do this."
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat May 24, 2014 6:26 am

Scint blinked his eyes at the... illusional decoy, and marveled. Scint's always wanted to try and make a similar decoy before, but it would always be a completely solid statue of an object, incapable of moving sepperate limbs without dissolving and rebuilding it. and then ere was his cousin, doing something just that, and without it suspiciously glowing outrageously. on top of that, Scint could hardly believe he's seeing a changeling perform magic other than transformation. he unconsiously conjured a pair of sunglasses over his eyes, though logic stats shining yellow sunglasses would hurt the eyes with the intensity of light, rather than shade them. he lowered them slightly, with a single hoof, "I didn't even know changelings can do that kind of magic."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat May 24, 2014 9:34 am

Scrapper let out a sigh, "Yeeaaah, I'm just gonna assume from both your reactions that a simple decoy was impressive"

He said as he hesitantly got up and lifted the part of the tree that held Star on the ground. Seeing as how she got Shade and Lance so dumbfounded by her spell that they didn't bother to help her first.

Last edited by Feral on Sat May 24, 2014 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat May 24, 2014 9:41 am

Star coughed and spluttered as the aftermath of using that certain spell kicked in. When Scrapper got the log off of her, she sighed in relief and stood up, hugging Scrapper. "Thank's, pally."  Star said. When she finished hugging the intoxicated pony, she said to the other two, "It took me a couple of years to figure out how to do that, but it was quite easy to learn after it. My hybridism allows me to do that, so really, not every changeling could do that. I want to learn how to make myself invisible. From my moderate knowledge on that subject, I know Lance of all ponies can do it. Get that. The light bulb is turned off for once."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down