MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello, long lost cousin

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

hello, long lost cousin - Page 5 Empty Re: hello, long lost cousin

Post by Lance Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:15 am

Scint had t hod back a snicker, but it let out just a bit. "well, you didn't quite trust Scrapper in the first place either. or me, for that matter. ok maybe trust isn't the right word when we were foals but, you know what I mean." and then a question of curiosity hit Scint. "now that I think of it... before Scapper... before Silvern and me, were you really getting by on your own? I get that you tend to prefer going solo and all that, trust nopony but your own but... "

((OOC: you know what I'm gettng at. Scint hasn't had the chance to know about it, nor the chance to push the button ;))
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:50 am

"That statement is just wrong. Every time I found myself alone, I was about to kill myself. Does that sound to you like I prefer it?" Shade responded, anger boiling up again, though she forced herself to keep walking. "I made a mistake by not keeping them close. Blackwing got them without me even noticing that he had a lead on them. Suddenly they were all gone. The dead pegasus a while ago in the hideout, that was the last one of them." The hood and the rain tried to hide it, but her voice gave it away: She was crying again.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:07 am

Scrapper was the first to react to Shade's sorrow. Picking up the pace until he was next to her, then leaning against her to let her know he was there. And that he quite obviously cared.

Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:55 am

Scint froze in place. "I..." he couldn't find the words. he'd just pushed the wrong button again, and this makes the second time he'd caught a tear (or few. or more.) in her eye. he thought she just tried to shut everypony out, now ever certain why, and now there's this. whoever "they" were, they were obviously important enough to leave Shadowstrike bursting into tears being reminded that they're all dead. was she afraid to replace her friends? or was she afraid to lose any others she'd call a friend?

"I'm... sorry," is not enough, idiot, he answered and thought. he tried to force out some kind of wording. anything that might help. you've been through so much, and just hold it all in... I never know whether I should be upset that you still keep things from me... or more-so upset that I can't do anything to help." Scint worked up the nerve to trot closer to Shade, opposite side of scrapper, and put a hoof on her shoulder. "but if you ever need another shoulder to lean on, you've always had it. another head to share your burdens, that too. You still have friends, Shade, and that's not gonna change any time soon. Right, Scraps?"
Lance turned his head to scrapper lightly, offering a like that said he knew what he was doing, with a hint of "dude help me out here" on the side.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Shade stopped and stood still for a short while, before she turned to Lance and looked him in the eyes. Tears were still slowly forming, but though her voice was still tinged with sorrow, at least it was strong. "I should apologize to you", she said. "Since we've met again I did little else than pushing you away, despite knowing than I can trust you. I convinced myself that the only reason I put up with you was because you were... Skylight's friend, not mine, and as a consequence it was hard not to think about her while you were around. And it still is. When I think about her, I mostly think that she's dead. I guess I ended up blaming you, even though you had nothing to do with it." She smiled sadly, and embraced the stallion. "Sorry for not treating you like the friend you are."

((May you suffocate under this avalanche of cheese!))
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:58 am

Scint hardly expected to be hugged but he sure was glad about it. mostly startled though. it also helped that Shade finally helped clarify that it wasn't entirely his fault he annoyed her; his presence in general made her think of things that made her cry, is all. actually that sounded a lot better in a different context but still.

Lance returned the embrace as he should have, and gave a hint of a laugh, but could hardly be considered so is it was more of a "Heh. I was the one to make you tear up but if you're so insistent, apology accepted...

((ohgodthecheeseIcan'tbreaaaaathe))

((also do we timeskip now because it's starting too like like a good moment to like, fade to black and all the jazz))
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:33 am

~ The End ~

Characters: Scintillance DiCanterlot Charmer, Starlight Charmer, Scrapper T. Ferrous, Shadowstrike

Summary: Scintillance meets his new-found family member Starlight, a half-changeling, supposedly in private, but Shade and Scrapper follow him out of security concerns about having a changeling around. Unfortunately, Star's flirty personality, and especially her advances at Scrapper, quickly blacken Shade's opinions, but the unicorn kept the peace and even got an artifact from Silvern Gleam to heal Star's wing after unintentionally injuring it, but at the same time started with measures to defend themselves against changeling intrusion. When they depart, Star's insect-like wings are compromised by the cold and starting rain, and knocks herself out by crashing into a wall. Shade, Scintillance and Scrapper decide to take her to Silvern Gleam, rather than let the unconscious changeling possibly be found by griffons.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down