MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes to Staff

2 posters

Go down

Changes to Staff Empty Changes to Staff

Post by Prism Tue May 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello everyone

This is a message to say that we will be having some changes the staff. We will be changing a number of people and changing roles. The idea is to move to a simpler system so we don’t have too many staff and the once we do have are more active so are able to make things better for all of you.

The Moderator. These are the top level of staff they will be the once making the choices when it comes to the website and were the RP is going as well as accepting apps. They are;
Prism
Hijinks
Atriark

The next role is Administrators, They will be keeping an eye on the sight reading post advising us on issue in them or in chat if we are not around and supporting the Moderator if they are sort. They are;
Tayari
Zero
Syron 

The changes haven’t happened yet, but will after 1 week. In this week you will have the chance to voice any issues with this change. If any major issues are voice then the swap may be put on hold till the issue is sorted, but it will need to be a major one for this change to be put on hold. If you have any question or comments post here and I will answer them as soon as I can.

Last edited by Prism on Wed May 14, 2014 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Changes to Staff Empty Re: Changes to Staff

Post by Void's Mirror Wed May 14, 2014 7:37 am

Edit:
Access to the Owner Account (currently Counselor Account but it will be renamed again) will have Prism as we think he is the most reliable and most loyal one of us all. Here, once again, you can voice issues if you are not content with the decision.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Travelling Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed May 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Changes are now in place I have moved the ranks around so everyone is in there new place the smaller details will be changed when I see them. once again Question contact me or if you see something that needs changing just PM me
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down