MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nele Hawkeye [Unicorn]

3 posters

Go down

Nele Hawkeye [Unicorn] Empty Nele Hawkeye [Unicorn]

Post by Nele Hawkeye Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:02 am

=Information=
Name: Nele Hawkeye
Species: Unicorn
Virtue: Tranquility
Special Talent: Magic Music
Minor Talents: Sword Fighting, Composing

=Appearance=
Height: 3'8"
Coat Color: Tan
Mane/Tail Color: White Cream
Eye color: Green
Cutie/Glyph Mark: A glowing silhouette of a pony head

Extra: Due to the limited-ness of pony maker, not everything about Nele's appearance could be put in the picture below. Nele wears an enchanted white tee shirt that doesn't stain and blue jeans with the same enchantment. He received this in a trade with a trader.

His white tee shirt serves to partially cover a large black tribal-looking tattoo on his front left leg. This tattoo covers half of his chest and spans all the way down his leg covering his hoof. The tattoo is a bunch of lines that cross and form complex patterns down his leg (see "Tattoo" at bottom for more info).

Aside from the tattoo, Nele wears a wide brim floppy straw hat that serves to shade all of his face so that only his smile can be seen when he is not looking directly at somepony. Like Iris, his hat also covers his horn.

Nele wears a mandolin strapped to his back (which has a sword hidden in the neck) and a small flank bag that contains a basic first aid kit. Sticking out of his mouth, a long piece of grass can be seen. This piece of grass is almost always with him, (see "Tattoo for exception).

Picture:
Nele Hawkeye [Unicorn] Nele_h10

=Bio=
Personality: Being the brother to Iris Hawkeye, Nele has adopted a very tolerant personality. He has thought up his own philosophy that he follows diligently. Some of the things he follows:

- Keep a clear head
- Keep an open mind
- Never assume
- Keep a cool head - freaking out never solves the problem.
- Pointing out flaws never solves anything and only hurts others.
- Always remember the face of those you kill. They will never forget yours.
- What goes around doesn't come around, but who cares?

This philosophy has come to define every aspect of Nele's personality and priorities. Nele comes off as a modest pony, but actually has very little self esteem which occasionally leads to him sitting in the corner of a room being depressed. In his music, he can project emotions to set the mood of those who listen. On an average day, a pony who listens to his music will likely feel happier unless Nele is depressed in which the pony will likely feel more sad.

History: His father left on a trip to go study the art of shadow magic in the everfree forest when he was 13. His father never came back. His mother was left to take care of Iris on her own. Luckily, Nele, was old enough to take care of himself. Nele taught Iris the shadow magic that their father had taught him. During their free time, they both practiced and studied their own fields of magic, Iris' was shadow magic, while Nele's was magic music.

When Nele was 17, his mother died of an unknown cause leaving Nele and Iris to help themselves. Eventually they ran out of money and had to find a way to survive. Iris became a thief and stole goods using her shadow magic to help her be stealthy. Nele earned money through entertaining others with music. Together they made enough to get by, but then the gryphons attacked. During the town raid, Nele and Iris were separated. Nele has been traveling around offering his services for food and shelter throughout Equestria in search of his sister.

Tattoo: Nele's tattoo is a curse mark of a demon inside of him. The demon refers to itself as Xavier. Nele transforms into Xavier when enough blood touches his curse mark. He has wrapped it in bandages before, but it burns when he covers it. The only time Nele will ever not have his piece of grass in his mouth is when he transforms into Xavier at which point everything he has lays in a pile at his feet and cannot be destroyed by Xavier.

Xavier uses fire and blood magic and can use his own form of magic music. He has two major weaknesses: Nele's sword and water. One cut from Nele's sword or one drop of water is all it takes to defeat Xavier. Due to using blood magic, the more blood there is, the more powerful Xavier is and so he gets stronger in battle the more he is damaged.

Finally, Xavier becomes defeated if exactly 6 minutes and 48 seconds go by without him touching the blood of another pony. If he does touch the blood of another, that blood is absorbed into him and he can go for another 6 minutes and 48 seconds.

When Xavier is defeated, he turns back into Nele, but unconscious. Nele's various dropped items will return to him as they were before he transformed when he turns back into himself.

Last edited by Nele Hawkeye on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Nele Hawkeye
Nele Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Nele Hawkeye [Unicorn] Empty Re: Nele Hawkeye [Unicorn]

Post by Static Shock Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:33 am

Okay, I see a few problems with this application.

1: You get one vice, or one virtue.
2: Kind of just nitpicky, but I don't know that we have clothes such as tee shirts and jeans, but I have to double-check on that.
3: You have a special talent, but no cutie mark.
4: ... I don't think the demon's gonna fly. Just saying. I'll bring it up with the other mods, but I doubt it's going to pass.
Static Shock
Static Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Nele Hawkeye Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:40 am

edited to fix the virtue and cutie mark problems
Nele Hawkeye
Nele Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracker Jack Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm

I am sorry no ones gotten back to you about the demon thing. I sent zubi a message and we will figure out if its ok or not soon I promise ^_^
Tracker Jack
Tracker Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Nele Hawkeye Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:26 pm

no worries
Nele Hawkeye
Nele Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracker Jack Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:14 am

You're gunna have to fix the demon thing nele it wont fly. its got too much possibility to become way to overpowered. so if you could fix that it would be greatly appreciated.
Tracker Jack
Tracker Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down