MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated)

+9
Lance
Onyx
bluestar
Gypsy Resonance
Shady Silhouette
Quicksilver
Silvern Gleam
Double Edge
Steel Strike
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated)

Post by Double Edge Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:32 am

"No, I can't say my parents really got around to telling me how to treat a mare." the stallion sneered, he was getting rather sick of seeing this mare and her smirks, but he had to really control himself, he still needed information from her. Now she was making a deal? Double raised his eye brow, be it true or not, he wouldn't entirely know. Damn it he was really starting to not like this mare, and that chuckle of hers.

"Alright Shady, what is this something?" the unicorn asked, his mind reaching for his threshold of magic, the locations of his shortswords present in his mind. He wouldn't let her get the best of him.
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated)

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:41 am

Shady grinned as she raise a hoof up to the cheek of the unicorn, staring into his eyes. Her stare turned into a glare as she prepared to speak. "You agree to not tell a soul about my true identity as a spy. To you, I am just a pony who has skill in solving riddles or problems. With a single word, I can have this entire place raided and cleaned out, so you better not get me angry. Alright?" She asked, giving Double's cheek a slight teasing tap before lowering her hoof back down to the ground. "Do you agree to my terms?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:12 am

Double smirked as the earth pony gave her demands, now this was just getting funny. This time he got his chance to chuckle. She wasn't going to threaten this city. Him maybe, but these other ponies? Most here were only guilty of one thing, and that was trying to live a better life away from the griffons. Nothing more, nothing less. He felt obligated in protecting this city. It was the last area where at least a small form of everything Equestria once stood for remained.

Glaring back at the earth pony, Double hardened his face, "Yeah, sorry Shady but you're gonna have to think of better terms than that. This is between you and me, not Undermarket or the ponies in it. How about this, you tell me about everything you know, and I simply promise not to take action against the griffon agent in front of me. You'll still be the spy that I know you are, and at some point Steel Strike and the others might as well, however, I won't give names. Aside from that, I will give no promises. None whatsoever. If I do slip up, and give him or anyone else your name, but only if I give him your name specifically as a spy, then you can have me. You can hand me over to the griffons yourself, Not the city, not Steel, not anyone else on the list, Just. Me."
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebellion is Brewing...

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:26 am

Onyx was waiting inside the building, trying to meld with the shadows inside the building, but his glowing eyes giving him away to any who would look. He was uncomfortable as it was being near this many ponies. During his travels he would walk alone because of the betrayals by the ponies. the words echoed in his head... Remember where your loyalties lied. He couldn't remember where he found them.

He saw quite a few ponies, most of them either scanning the crowd, or standing in line. Onyx thought, "Perhaps a Pony will see Onyx and say hello."

"Ponies seem much different from what Shamans tell Onyx. Ponies also don't seem to notice Onyx. Have Old Ways gone so much that Onyx can walk around and ponies won't care?"

Onyx moves out of the shadows and ponders the state of the other Equestrian Clans.
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:33 am

Shady closed her eyes as a grin made its way across her muzzle, listening to the rebel's counter offer. "Alright, I accept your terms. But don't blame me if one of your friends in there goes missing one day. They'll remove me if I outlast my usefulness." She replied bluntly, taking a step back from Double and she straightened her posture slightly.

"My name is Shady Silhouette, agent number six-one-six. I have been in the griffon military as a spy since I was sixteen, shipped to Manehatten two years ago." She stated simply. "The griffons pay me thirty bits a day, along with free meals and housing for my services."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestar Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:55 am

Having signed up for the rebellion, Blue slowly extracted himself from the crowd. He'd never liked big crowds, maybe that's why he'd been so good as a researcher. He wasn't ready to leave yet since he didn't know what Tayari was up too, so he just stood at the outskirts of the throng. He slowly took the situation in, this was the birth of a rebellion he thought to himself as he surveyed the ponies before him. Off to the side he noticed a pair of curiously bright eyes hiding in the deep shadows next one of the buildings. His sense of adventure piqued, Blue skirted the crowd and made beeline for the shadows. As he came closer he was able to identify the owner of the eyes as a Diamond Dog, he hadn't seen too many of them in his travels.

"So what brings you to this august gathering my fine fellow?"
bluestar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Teacher/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:24 am

He hated having to take such a deal with the earth pony, but it seemed like one of the only ways. Info was necessary. "Alright, thats a good start, Shady." 30 bits a day, along with meals and housing. What was she thinking she was gonna do sneak down here and sneak away day after day? However...maybe there was a way to get a better deal for her. Now to figure out more, for example the why.

"Okay, so you stay here as long as you continue to provide information about us I take it? Seems like a good deal, you get a good stream of information, and you get to stay with your marefriend, until of course that dries up. Or you're given other orders I take it. Now what about you Shady, what brought you to take up arms against your own species?"
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:39 am

Onyx hides his confusion and states, "Hello little Pony. Onyx joined the Pony rebellion. Onyx have duty to complete. Onyx was told by Clan Shamans to restore Old Ways. Is Pony surprised that Onyx join rebellion?"

Onyx was confused yet again. Everything he was taught, told him that ponies feared the diamond dogs. Onyx thought, the Old Ways are truly dead... How is Onyx to revive them, and what of the strange note Onyx have...

Onyx emerges from the shadows, and crouches to the pony's height, "Name is Onyx of Stone Clan. Does Pony care to tell self to Onyx? Who is Pony?"
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:53 am

Shady nonchalantly set her rump down on the cold cement ground of the sewer system they were inside with an almost teasing yawn. "Well, I don't have any weapons on me, you might want to look harder." She sarcastically replied, flashing Double another one of her grins afterwords. "Well, if you must know, I grew up as the only pony I knew of. For all I knew I was the only one of my kind, no one ever spoke of Equestria or any other equine nations. When the war happened, I joined the military to try and help my homeland. When I was found to be too weak for a soldier position, I was offered to be trained as a spy instead. Honed my naturally good abilities of trickery and deceit, along with how to seal my emotions away. When I was finally shipped out, I saw other ponies, but all they did was fight those I grew up with. Why bother finding a use in them?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:47 am

Tayari smiled broadly as he made his way to the line of hopeful rebels, mumbling, "Finally, finally I get a chance to help."
When he reached the front of the line, his smile hadn't faded. "Sir. My name is Tayari, and I am an alchemist. I can offer the rebellion potions, down in Downtown, place called Potent Prepared Potions; you can find me there often. And that is not my only talent; I have skill in preparation of potions, but more skill in the preparation of plans. It's my special talent, after all."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestar Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:12 am

Despite Onyx's broken speech, it was obvious that he was far from stupid, nor any less patriotic. If such a term could be applied to the Dogs. It was true that ponies and the Dogs never used to be on the best of terms before the fall, but times change and so do ponies. He'd met a couple on his travels, some amiable and some less so. But the Dogs weren't blind to the forces ravaging their homeland.

"My name is Blue Star, a student of magic before The Fall and a teacher and wanderer after it. I'm not particularly surprised that you're volunteering, Diamond Dogs are very loyal if given the chance. What I am surprised at is why you're in Manehatten of all places.

I am interested in this duty you've been charged with by your clan's shamans though. What are these old ways you seek to restore and how will joining us in our quest for freedom aid your task?"
bluestar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:32 am

"Old Ways is balance that was before the Defilers bring ruin to Pony land. Shamans say that if Old ways are not restored, the Pony demon known to Clan as One in Stone will bring ruin upon us all. Clan must intervene where Pony guardians have failed. Onyx ask question because most Dogs work for Defilers. The Clans of Pony land are gone, or enslaved. Onyx, as far as Onyx know, is alone.

"Once Old Ways are restored, Onyx have other things to find out." Onyx touches the pocket of his coat.

"Onyx believe that if Defilers are gone, then Old Ways could be restored. Pony rebels try to do this. Onyx must complete his duty."
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestar Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:42 am

Blue Star was filled with a romantic kind of pride and respect for Onyx. Reading had always been a popular past time for him when books were more freely available. This well spent time had lent him it seemed an appreciation of the mission this new generation of Diamond dog had been given. On some thinking it seemed however to refer to Discord, the monster that had briefly ruled Equestria when he was younger.

"Well said my friend, well said. I can't say my goals are anywhere quite as noble as yours, so might I ask to join you and work by your side in this fight for independence?"
bluestar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:19 am

"Onyx would be happy if Blue Pony joins Onyx. Onyx's goals are not 'noble' as Blue say. Onyx believe that they necessary to survive. Pony world so much different than what Shamans tell Onyx. But Onyx must warn Blue."

Onyx's eyes blank, "There are some places, some forces you cannot understand"

Onyx shakes his head, as if in confusion. Onyx starts to look around the area, trying to see if any other ponies are watching him and mutters something about whispers. "Does Blue wish to know something about Onyx?
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestar Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:47 am

"I know that there are things I am yet to understand, but as a life long scholar I consider it my duty to learn what everything. No matter how dangerous. And of course I'd be happy to hear whatever you have to tell me."

Blue's sense of adventure was tingling, a plot was afoot."
bluestar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 am

"Onyx is not sure where to begin. Onyx is part of Stone Clan, and learn from Shamans to read and write in Pony language, along with other things. Onyx is not good with Pony weapons. Onyx is unsure as to where to continue. What questions does Blue have? Onyx, for most part, will answer questions, to best ability."

Onyx scratches the back of his left hand, "Does Blue know where Onyx can get a blank Pony book? Onyx only have paper, and paper is nearly empty."
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestar Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:36 am

"I suppose the only question I have would be how you plan to restore the Old Ways. As to how we should proceed, I'm not exactly sure. I'm new in town you see, just arrived a couple of days ago. Though my guess would be to find someone important and ask them, after all this settles down of course.

As to where you can purchase more parchment, I think the best place to look would be the Main Street Markets or there might be a specialty store somewhere but I'd have to inquire further about that."
bluestar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:44 am

"Onyx sign up to rebellion. Onyx does not have exact plan, should talk to Pony inside building, that Pony is organizing Pony rebels. Also, what does Pony mean by purchase? Onyx does not know what that mean. Onyx will learn word. Onyx know trade, or maybe Onyx shall simply take from Defilers."

Onyx thinks for a moment about the Clan, "Onyx believe that if Blue want to know more on Onyx's Clan, Onyx know that book building have knowledge on Stone Clan. Before Blue goes, what does Blue know about Crystal Caverns beneath Pony capital? Onyx only know it as Screaming City."
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:01 am

"Really? First one in line?" Jack says with a chuckle and looks over to the still growing line. "Yeah, they will have a long night, but I'm glad that there are still so many ponies who want to help." He pauses for a short moment and then continues "Unfortunately I've lost my group which was on the way down here with me. So I'd really like to have some company, especially if the company already knows the Undermarket.Is there a map of the Undermarket? I really need to know where the exits are. " he says with a smile on his face.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestar Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:14 am

"Okay well we can go and find you some paper and I'll pay for it, how does that sound?

Well it would be interesting to find out more about your clan, and I would like to read more about your Old Ways. I think I will seek out the library after this, want to come?

As to the caves beneath Canterlot. I've only heard rumors about them after the Wedding incident. I'd prefer not to talk about Canterlot anymore if that's okay."
bluestar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:29 am

"Do not worry about Onyx. Onyx can find paper on own. Onyx was able to find paper on own anyway. Onyx is able to trade with Ponies, or simply take from Defilers if Onyx need to. Vest contain more than Pony think."

Onyx thinks about the offer to go to the library, "Onyx would be willing to go to the lib-a-rare-e, but Onyx must wait in case Pony rebels ask about other experience."

Onyx thinks about the note in his pocket, "Onyx can understand not wanting to think about Pony capital. Clan say the Screaming City is cursed, and no good can come from it. Onyx feel like Onyx has been there before but is blurry..."
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestar Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:48 am

"Yeah we should wait and see what happens" replies Blue Star.

((OOC: Onyx, we can just stand here and chat or something till the Rebel leaders get themselves sorted out. I've not really got anything else to tell you so say anything you want to say so we can resolve it. Then we can let it hang.))
bluestar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvern Gleam Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Oh, a newcomer to the Undermarket, she stated smilingly. After short consideration she decided that she could give him a tour, she would still be back in time. I suppose I can show you around then, I know the tunnels for years. I moved down here directly after the occupation of Manehatten, she said as she led him outside again and slowly away from the masses.
There isn't any official map, and it's better this way. The only reason the Undermarket still exists is that the griffons don't know about it, and it should stay this way. A map falling into their claws would probably cause a slaughter. Remember the exits, but never write them down. And especially learn how to recognize them.
Once they had left the crowd behind and approached a tunnel leading away from the relatively wide space the speech had taken place in, Sil turned around and threw a look back - or pointed her eyes in the direction - as she explained. When Ponies talk about the Undermarket, they usually talk about this section here. Most have their homes and shops here, here most of the interesting things happen, at least the stuff that doesn't have to stay all secret. A good part of the tunnels is much less populated, a maze of blocked or even trapped pathways which you should only enter when you know where you're going.
She turned around yet again and entered the tunnel. Good thing you have a guide now.
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Artifact Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 pm

"Where should Onyx meet Blue? Onyx believe Onyx has things to do, and thinks that they should be done alone. But first, should Onyx and Blue look for rebels? Onyx is tired of waiting. Onyx think will go faster if Onyx and Blue talk to rebel leaders."

Onyx looks around, "However, if Pony wish to know Onyx's secrets, Blue must become part of pack. Onyx does not know how this happen. Maybe will be in book building. Onyx not like Pony word. Blue should not take joining pack lightly. But, it come with advantages, like no secrets. Shamans say not to trust Pony with pack secrets. But if Pony is part of Clan, how can Onyx refuse?"

Onyx begins walking, "Onyx have one last thing to say, There is only goal, Onyx stay in shadow to preserve light. Onyx do... Onyx not know Pony word for it... bad things is close enough, in order to restore Old Ways."
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestar Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:55 pm

"Yes, I think it would be a good idea to seek out the leaders, this is taking too long. Then you can go and do what ever you need to do, we can meet at the library."

Blue Star had to think about the next bit though, even if it was possible to do so; joining a Diamond Dog clan was not something to be taken lightly. Like any tribal species, it was rare enough for outsiders to be initiated let alone one from an entirely different species. But he couldn't shake the sense that something big was coming and that going with Onyx was the best way to be there when it happened. Besides how could he resist access to forbidden secrets?

"I understand the gravity such an initiation would entail should it even be plausible. But I very much like to become a part of your clan Onyx. And don't worry, we've all seen and done bad things these past eighteen years, a few more won't kill me."

#After all, I died that day I saw Silver hanging from that noose.# The errant though pops to the front of his mind unbidden.
bluestar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Jack sighs as Silvern Gleam mentioned a griffon massacre. It just remembers him at his lost caused by a griffon. "I see. Actually I don't need a map to orientade. I have my cutie mark for a reason" he chuckles and tilts his head to his cutie mark. "Well, at least above the ground it's no problem, but down here I need at least to walk the way once before I can remember it." Jack makes a little pause and then continues with a smile "I'm glad that I have a guide now. Do you just live here or do you have a shop down here?"

((This conversation continues here))
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:05 pm

"Shall Blue and Onyx go find the Pony rebel leaders then? Onyx not feel that some Pony capable of fighting Defilers"

Onyx pauses for a moment, and rubs the bottom of his muzzle with his palm, "Onyx remember how Dog can join Stone Clan, but it require total darkness, and a lot of Stone. Fortunate thing is that Blue cannot fail! Test decide what Dog going to be in Clan. Before Onyx was sent to restore Old Ways, Onyx train to be Shaman. Onyx not require book building for that. Onyx want book building so Blue can understand what Clan Blue is joining. For Pony land Dogs, is very important."

Onyx smiles, "Onyx has also been thinking about a raid on Defilers, would Blue be interested? Onyx does not expect Blue to fight if Blue does not want to, but any scary Pony magic will help."

Onyx thought to himself, 'Onyx wonder if Pony will hear Stones? Would make explanation so much easier. How will Blue take it? Onyx remember what Stones first told Onyx, "There is something in Canterlot that wishes to speak with you" Onyx never understand what it mean... Where did Onyx here word Canterlot...?'
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestar Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:54 pm

"Well then, I shall follow your lead concerning the initiation. I'll seek out the library to learn more of your clan when I have spare time. As for hearing the stones, while I've heard some of some ponies with a special talent for mining or gem location I've never heard of one that can 'hear' stones like Dogs are said to be able to do. And yes I'll join you in your raid, I'd follow you anywhere. I can't say though that I'm much of a fighter, but the years have ensured that I learn a thing or two. Now, let's go and talk to the instigators of this rabble. Brother"

Blue Star extends a hoof before the Dog.
bluestar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Double took in all that the pony had said. He was getting rather sick of this whole, 'use' she seemed to attach to ponies. But then again who was he to judge since she grew up with only griffons by the sound of it. Knowing the why, would definitely help, but now he just needed to know how. Knowing her motives, that was another key thing that seemed to help in all of this. She just wanted to be with her marefriend, and her ties to the griffons were only for the money...rather loose ties by the sound of it. The rebel grinned as he continued to think of the whole situation. This could certainly turn out for the better by the looks of it. Money, food, and a place to live. Thats all the griffons were giving. Thats something the rebels could provide. A use. A reason for her to stay, which meant she could be with Freyia.

At first the rebel tried to stifle the laugh, which failed as he burst out laughing. Stomping his hoof on the ground. This who thing...it could be turned around, easily. Starting to calm down, the unicorn looked back to Shady. "Alright, first off thank you Shady. Seriously thank you. Secondly, I think you and I can actually do a few more deals. You said that the griffons are giving you housing, food, and bits right? But then there's also Freyia, well may I ask you this, whats more important to you? the material possessions, or your pegasus?"

Last edited by Double Edge on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:05 pm

Shady stood back up from her seat once she heard the laughter, stifling her words as she listened to what Double had to actually say to her in return. "Are you stupid? Of course Freyia is more important to me, I'd die for her." She replied with slight annoyance in her voice, said aggravation making her miss the realization that she might have said too much to the rebel pony. Taking a step back to let out a breath, she glared into the unicorn's eyes. "Now then, is there anything else you wish to bore me with? I have things to do."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Double grinned, seemed like he finally got her a little off guard. Good. Freyia was more important to Shady than anything else. Even her own life. Good, then this might actually work. "Now hold your horses Shady," Double began, this time it was his turn to grin as he approached the earth pony. "I have one last deal that I believe you and I can make. You are here to be useful to the griffons and spy on the rebels correct? And I am assuming you are here till your use runs out. Please correct me if I'm wrong. But the important mater is that, while you are here, you are with Ms.Freyia, am I right?" Double couldn't deny it. This was starting to get rather fun, and if he could instead get somepony to feed the griffons false information and half truths? It would be a big step in the right direction.

" Well if thats the case. I can give you information, just enough that you never stop being useful to the griffons. Hell, I'll even find you a place to stay here. I knows these tunnels like the back of my hoof, if you give me the address to where your pegasus lives, I'll even show you the way to her house. What do you say? I help you to stay here in Manehatten and with your marefriend, and you, lets say, 'limit' the amount of intel you give the griffons."
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Shady blinked her eyes a few times as she saw the grin appear on Double's muzzle, scowling once she realized she had accidentally backed herself into a corner with information she let slip. What this pony said was right, once she helped squash the rebels and no longer had a purpose for spying in the city, they would ship her somewhere else her services were needed and away from Freyia. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, the mare bowed her head slightly to the rebel. She had no choice but to accept the terms of the agreement.

"Alright, I agree to limit what I give to the griffons. Freyia lives in the griffon headquarters like everyone else on our side." She replied simply, closing her eyes while she spoke. She couldn't believe she had been bested, and by a rebel no less.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm

"Fantastic, thank you Shady Silhouette." Double replied, his grin slipping back to a more neutral appearance. Good the spy issue was in at least a little bit better control. She was going to still be giving intel to the griffons, intel that would more than likely hurt the rebels in the long run. But it wouldn't be enough to completely destroy them. For now the city was a bit safer. Now he had to just make sure that he kept this city, the rebels, and himself as a 'use' in the earth ponies eyes. Inwardly Double couldn't help but sigh, no one said running a rebellion would be easy...

Stepping to the side, the unicorn gestured for Shady to take the lead, "As per our agreement. Come on." He'd certainly take her to the Headquarters. But a more...round about route would be good. He needed to make sure he would be her guide through the tunnels, at least more times than once. He still needed to be 'useful' in this pony's eyes after all. {Apparently every griffon lived in the HQ. Interesting.} Double thought to himself, that was definitely something that could be useful once the rebellion grew a bit bigger.
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Shady nodded lightly as she moved forward, ahead of Double. Hiding her gripes of somehow being forced into her current situation, stay began leading the way through the tunnels of the Undercity. "Don't thank me, I simply honor my obligations." She replied simply, tail flicking angrily behind her while trotting along.

Frey is going to be disappointed in me for losing so easily to this stupid rebel...but I have to follow this putz if I want to stay in the city with her... She thought to herself, letting a quiet sigh escape her lips.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Continuing to walk through the streets of Undermarket, Double Edge couldn't really decided how he felt about the whole thing. True he had truly started the rebellion, and basically won over a griffon spy. But at the same time he and the Shady were in agreements he honestly did not enjoy being. More importantly, how could he even be sure that this pony would uphold them. Damn it why didn't he just kill her right then and there in the alley? It would have be nice and out of the way, and no one would go against him if he simply explained everything! Damn it dad you and your freakin rules.

Moving ahead of the earth pony, the unicorn quickly turned left as the street split. "Its this way Shady. If you are still wanting to go to the HQ that is." Continuing to make his way toward the gapping maw that led into the tunnels known as the Manehatten sewers, Double checked to make sure the spy was still following him.

He'd take her to where she wanted to go, but taking the long way, probably was going to be the safest bet. "Come on keep close, things can get a bit dangerous in here." Double's mind went to his two short swords, things also tended to disappear in the sewers....maybe....

Continued in Walking with the Enemy
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 am

Lance was far lost in thought when Shade called out to him. as a matter of fact, he was thinking about Shade. probably back up-top, still in her hideout, probably still keeping an eye on ferrous. He wondered how to explain his venture to her; he should've been back hours ago... he could hear her now, "you should've just stayed back here, idiot. I told you not to go there, but noooo-Hey Lance! Over here!" yeah, she'd be steamed at hi-wait what. why would she say...that...

the brown stallion finally turned his to the side, and noticed a familiar hooded pony. not just familiar, who knew exactly who this was, hiding in the shadows so she wouldn't attract anypony's attention. well, almost; she wanted his attention, and she finally got it. Scintillance understood that she had no intention on making a scene, so he made his way into the shadows. he was now trotting side to side by Shade, trying to look as un-surprised as possible. though his head was all 'ohmygoshhowdyoufindmeshadeyurherehahaha' he was all "ohmygo-um..." in a quick burst, but stopped himself before he found out if shade could give a telekinetic slap or not.
"I'm... sorry. you were right, I shouldn't have gone back to clean up our mess. so... how'd you find me?" he reconsidered his question; She was an assassin now, after all. She probably killed somepony to tell her something. or threatened. or heard him scream while falling down that hole. nah, that's ridiculous, he doesn't scream like that... does he?
"On second thought, I probably don't wanna know. Oh! Hey there scrapper! I see Shade hasn't gotten rid of you yet?" Lance only just noticed the earth pony.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:47 pm

It was a pretty standered greeting. Its not exactly what he would have said considering what happened up on the ground. But his guess was that he hadn't been through much trouble.

Aye, aye lad. I'm not dead yet. I might have been, but that didn't happen. Scrapper looked towards Shade, grinning under his facemask. He looked back to Scintillance, Changed your mind pal? He was showing Lance that he knew that he turned away from joining the rebels. But he didn't want to really interupt a conversation between two friends. It looked pretty strained in some cases. Y'know what, nevermind. I'm sure we have better things to do besides have a pleasant converstion. He actually wanted to rest, sleep In another word. He hadn't slept since the day before he went to the warehouse. He'd held out against the neglect of sleep, but It was catching up from everything thats happened recently. He wasn't a tool that could be used as much as it was needed, and he hadn't slept since he got to Manehattan. He'd need a break very soon.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 pm

(( Conversation between Shade, Scintillance and Scrapper outsourced to "To be or not to be a rebel" ))
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2