MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated)

+9
Lance
Onyx
bluestar
Gypsy Resonance
Shady Silhouette
Quicksilver
Silvern Gleam
Double Edge
Steel Strike
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated)

Post by Grayscale Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Jack sighs as Silvern Gleam mentioned a griffon massacre. It just remembers him at his lost caused by a griffon. "I see. Actually I don't need a map to orientade. I have my cutie mark for a reason" he chuckles and tilts his head to his cutie mark. "Well, at least above the ground it's no problem, but down here I need at least to walk the way once before I can remember it." Jack makes a little pause and then continues with a smile "I'm glad that I have a guide now. Do you just live here or do you have a shop down here?"

((This conversation continues here))
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebellion is Brewing...

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:05 pm

"Shall Blue and Onyx go find the Pony rebel leaders then? Onyx not feel that some Pony capable of fighting Defilers"

Onyx pauses for a moment, and rubs the bottom of his muzzle with his palm, "Onyx remember how Dog can join Stone Clan, but it require total darkness, and a lot of Stone. Fortunate thing is that Blue cannot fail! Test decide what Dog going to be in Clan. Before Onyx was sent to restore Old Ways, Onyx train to be Shaman. Onyx not require book building for that. Onyx want book building so Blue can understand what Clan Blue is joining. For Pony land Dogs, is very important."

Onyx smiles, "Onyx has also been thinking about a raid on Defilers, would Blue be interested? Onyx does not expect Blue to fight if Blue does not want to, but any scary Pony magic will help."

Onyx thought to himself, 'Onyx wonder if Pony will hear Stones? Would make explanation so much easier. How will Blue take it? Onyx remember what Stones first told Onyx, "There is something in Canterlot that wishes to speak with you" Onyx never understand what it mean... Where did Onyx here word Canterlot...?'
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebellion is Brewing... (Dated)

Post by bluestar Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:54 pm

"Well then, I shall follow your lead concerning the initiation. I'll seek out the library to learn more of your clan when I have spare time. As for hearing the stones, while I've heard some of some ponies with a special talent for mining or gem location I've never heard of one that can 'hear' stones like Dogs are said to be able to do. And yes I'll join you in your raid, I'd follow you anywhere. I can't say though that I'm much of a fighter, but the years have ensured that I learn a thing or two. Now, let's go and talk to the instigators of this rabble. Brother"

Blue Star extends a hoof before the Dog.
bluestar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Teacher/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Double took in all that the pony had said. He was getting rather sick of this whole, 'use' she seemed to attach to ponies. But then again who was he to judge since she grew up with only griffons by the sound of it. Knowing the why, would definitely help, but now he just needed to know how. Knowing her motives, that was another key thing that seemed to help in all of this. She just wanted to be with her marefriend, and her ties to the griffons were only for the money...rather loose ties by the sound of it. The rebel grinned as he continued to think of the whole situation. This could certainly turn out for the better by the looks of it. Money, food, and a place to live. Thats all the griffons were giving. Thats something the rebels could provide. A use. A reason for her to stay, which meant she could be with Freyia.

At first the rebel tried to stifle the laugh, which failed as he burst out laughing. Stomping his hoof on the ground. This who thing...it could be turned around, easily. Starting to calm down, the unicorn looked back to Shady. "Alright, first off thank you Shady. Seriously thank you. Secondly, I think you and I can actually do a few more deals. You said that the griffons are giving you housing, food, and bits right? But then there's also Freyia, well may I ask you this, whats more important to you? the material possessions, or your pegasus?"

Last edited by Double Edge on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:05 pm

Shady stood back up from her seat once she heard the laughter, stifling her words as she listened to what Double had to actually say to her in return. "Are you stupid? Of course Freyia is more important to me, I'd die for her." She replied with slight annoyance in her voice, said aggravation making her miss the realization that she might have said too much to the rebel pony. Taking a step back to let out a breath, she glared into the unicorn's eyes. "Now then, is there anything else you wish to bore me with? I have things to do."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Double grinned, seemed like he finally got her a little off guard. Good. Freyia was more important to Shady than anything else. Even her own life. Good, then this might actually work. "Now hold your horses Shady," Double began, this time it was his turn to grin as he approached the earth pony. "I have one last deal that I believe you and I can make. You are here to be useful to the griffons and spy on the rebels correct? And I am assuming you are here till your use runs out. Please correct me if I'm wrong. But the important mater is that, while you are here, you are with Ms.Freyia, am I right?" Double couldn't deny it. This was starting to get rather fun, and if he could instead get somepony to feed the griffons false information and half truths? It would be a big step in the right direction.

" Well if thats the case. I can give you information, just enough that you never stop being useful to the griffons. Hell, I'll even find you a place to stay here. I knows these tunnels like the back of my hoof, if you give me the address to where your pegasus lives, I'll even show you the way to her house. What do you say? I help you to stay here in Manehatten and with your marefriend, and you, lets say, 'limit' the amount of intel you give the griffons."
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Shady blinked her eyes a few times as she saw the grin appear on Double's muzzle, scowling once she realized she had accidentally backed herself into a corner with information she let slip. What this pony said was right, once she helped squash the rebels and no longer had a purpose for spying in the city, they would ship her somewhere else her services were needed and away from Freyia. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, the mare bowed her head slightly to the rebel. She had no choice but to accept the terms of the agreement.

"Alright, I agree to limit what I give to the griffons. Freyia lives in the griffon headquarters like everyone else on our side." She replied simply, closing her eyes while she spoke. She couldn't believe she had been bested, and by a rebel no less.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm

"Fantastic, thank you Shady Silhouette." Double replied, his grin slipping back to a more neutral appearance. Good the spy issue was in at least a little bit better control. She was going to still be giving intel to the griffons, intel that would more than likely hurt the rebels in the long run. But it wouldn't be enough to completely destroy them. For now the city was a bit safer. Now he had to just make sure that he kept this city, the rebels, and himself as a 'use' in the earth ponies eyes. Inwardly Double couldn't help but sigh, no one said running a rebellion would be easy...

Stepping to the side, the unicorn gestured for Shady to take the lead, "As per our agreement. Come on." He'd certainly take her to the Headquarters. But a more...round about route would be good. He needed to make sure he would be her guide through the tunnels, at least more times than once. He still needed to be 'useful' in this pony's eyes after all. {Apparently every griffon lived in the HQ. Interesting.} Double thought to himself, that was definitely something that could be useful once the rebellion grew a bit bigger.
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Shady nodded lightly as she moved forward, ahead of Double. Hiding her gripes of somehow being forced into her current situation, stay began leading the way through the tunnels of the Undercity. "Don't thank me, I simply honor my obligations." She replied simply, tail flicking angrily behind her while trotting along.

Frey is going to be disappointed in me for losing so easily to this stupid rebel...but I have to follow this putz if I want to stay in the city with her... She thought to herself, letting a quiet sigh escape her lips.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Continuing to walk through the streets of Undermarket, Double Edge couldn't really decided how he felt about the whole thing. True he had truly started the rebellion, and basically won over a griffon spy. But at the same time he and the Shady were in agreements he honestly did not enjoy being. More importantly, how could he even be sure that this pony would uphold them. Damn it why didn't he just kill her right then and there in the alley? It would have be nice and out of the way, and no one would go against him if he simply explained everything! Damn it dad you and your freakin rules.

Moving ahead of the earth pony, the unicorn quickly turned left as the street split. "Its this way Shady. If you are still wanting to go to the HQ that is." Continuing to make his way toward the gapping maw that led into the tunnels known as the Manehatten sewers, Double checked to make sure the spy was still following him.

He'd take her to where she wanted to go, but taking the long way, probably was going to be the safest bet. "Come on keep close, things can get a bit dangerous in here." Double's mind went to his two short swords, things also tended to disappear in the sewers....maybe....

Continued in Walking with the Enemy
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 am

Lance was far lost in thought when Shade called out to him. as a matter of fact, he was thinking about Shade. probably back up-top, still in her hideout, probably still keeping an eye on ferrous. He wondered how to explain his venture to her; he should've been back hours ago... he could hear her now, "you should've just stayed back here, idiot. I told you not to go there, but noooo-Hey Lance! Over here!" yeah, she'd be steamed at hi-wait what. why would she say...that...

the brown stallion finally turned his to the side, and noticed a familiar hooded pony. not just familiar, who knew exactly who this was, hiding in the shadows so she wouldn't attract anypony's attention. well, almost; she wanted his attention, and she finally got it. Scintillance understood that she had no intention on making a scene, so he made his way into the shadows. he was now trotting side to side by Shade, trying to look as un-surprised as possible. though his head was all 'ohmygoshhowdyoufindmeshadeyurherehahaha' he was all "ohmygo-um..." in a quick burst, but stopped himself before he found out if shade could give a telekinetic slap or not.
"I'm... sorry. you were right, I shouldn't have gone back to clean up our mess. so... how'd you find me?" he reconsidered his question; She was an assassin now, after all. She probably killed somepony to tell her something. or threatened. or heard him scream while falling down that hole. nah, that's ridiculous, he doesn't scream like that... does he?
"On second thought, I probably don't wanna know. Oh! Hey there scrapper! I see Shade hasn't gotten rid of you yet?" Lance only just noticed the earth pony.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:47 pm

It was a pretty standered greeting. Its not exactly what he would have said considering what happened up on the ground. But his guess was that he hadn't been through much trouble.

Aye, aye lad. I'm not dead yet. I might have been, but that didn't happen. Scrapper looked towards Shade, grinning under his facemask. He looked back to Scintillance, Changed your mind pal? He was showing Lance that he knew that he turned away from joining the rebels. But he didn't want to really interupt a conversation between two friends. It looked pretty strained in some cases. Y'know what, nevermind. I'm sure we have better things to do besides have a pleasant converstion. He actually wanted to rest, sleep In another word. He hadn't slept since the day before he went to the warehouse. He'd held out against the neglect of sleep, but It was catching up from everything thats happened recently. He wasn't a tool that could be used as much as it was needed, and he hadn't slept since he got to Manehattan. He'd need a break very soon.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 pm

(( Conversation between Shade, Scintillance and Scrapper outsourced to "To be or not to be a rebel" ))
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2