MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Changeling in Question[Private][Dated][Closed]

3 posters

Go down

A Changeling in Question[Private][Dated][Closed] Empty A Changeling in Question[Private][Dated][Closed]

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu May 09, 2013 8:49 pm

-=[::] December 1st [::]]=-

There wasn't much activity to get in the way of Xarith as he made his way down the streets of the concrete city. He took this opportunity to make his way to the Manehattan Market at a leisurely pace. And after a bi of riding here and there, he eventually made it to the market, kicking his board up onto his back in the usual fashion that he did.

"Now where can I find the things I need in the shortest amount of time," the zebra said quietly to himself as he opened up his small satchel and then out to the market. Smiling lightly, he broke off into a light trot into the market mostly determined to be home as quickly as he could.

Last edited by °๖ۣۜXarith on Tue May 14, 2013 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Traveling Merchant & Alchemist

Back to top Go down

A Changeling in Question[Private][Dated][Closed] Empty Re: A Changeling in Question[Private][Dated][Closed]

Post by Starlight Charmer Thu May 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Grinning to herself, Starlight gazed upon her morphed form, an orange unicorn featuring a flaring , red-outlined mane, yellow in the center, much like a flame. Setting her mirror aside, she walks out of the narrow alley she was in, and into Main Street. Heh, the disguise worked... Something went right for once... Shaking herself out of thought, she payed her sights to the bustling streets around her. Let's see here... 20 bits, Hope I didn't miss anything...

Maneuvering her way through the crowd, she finds herself facing the Market. looking at the selection in front of her. Deciding to purchase four apples for the malnourished and the poor, she walks up to the stand, putting eight bits on the counter, politely asking to buy four apples. As she walks away from the stand, thanking the mare for her service, she slides the newly-bought apples into her pouch. Hmm, Now to find a soul in need.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: The Hive
Profession: Transformation

Back to top Go down

A Changeling in Question[Private][Dated][Closed] Empty Re: A Changeling in Question[Private][Dated][Closed]

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu May 09, 2013 9:45 pm

The Alchemist smiled and thanked the vendor for his own service as he threw the miscellaneous things into his satchel and continued on. Turning his head lightly to the rest of the market, he looked out in search for the next stand in which to acquire what he needed before heading off back down mainstreet.

However, upon taking a light glance around the market, something else caught his eye for a moment. A orange unicorn with striking red eyes was trotting around the same market that Xarith was.

"By the stars..." he said lightly to himself before quickly securing his things and breaking into a metered pace towards the unicorn.

"Fiery?" he called out.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Strolling down a walkway, she hears her disguise's name called out. Uh oh. Trouble. As she starts on her pace a bit faster, hoping to be lost in the throng. Seeing a stallion with showing ribs, she quickens her pace to him. pulling out two apples, she levitates the fruits to the pony in need. Walking away after giving to the poor, she continues her pace, keeping a watchful eye for any haggard citizens.

I think I lost him. I don't need somebody messing my route up...
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 1:13 am

Xarith quickened his pace to keep up with the mare as he lost sight of her for a moment in the crowd. He stopped to take in his surroundings again, trying to spot Fiery again. His features soured a bit as he wasn't able to spot any sigh of the unicorn in the crowd.

Though, luckily enough for the zebra, he caught a glimpse of her a ways off from him levitating some apples to some of the less fortunate sitting in the streets. Not wasting another moment, he pressed on through the crowd, lightly moving ponies from his path with an easy hoof.

"Fiery!" Xarith called out again, "Wait just a second!"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 5:22 am

After hearing her disguise's name called out a second time, her blood starts to run cold with fear. Let's see how I make it through this one.... Starting to break into a run, she gallops in the opposite direction that the pursuer's voice was coming from. Well... No time for charity now.... dashing behind some barrels in an alley, she tries to catch her breath, hoping that she had lost the chaser once and for all.

My bloody luck to be noticed out of the crowd...
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm

There was another moment of pause as Xarith watched Fiery run off into the crowd again. His own expression turned to one of confusion, yet he shook it off and continued after the unicorn. Moving through the crowd, he made his way to a more open spot amongst the ponies until her was able to get a better view. There he spotted Fiery moving turning into an alley way. Not wishing to lose sight of her again, he followed quickly after, stopping at the entrance of the small alley and looking down it.

Though, his vision was not greeted by an orange unicorn, but a lack of one there. He let out a light sigh before calling out her name a third time.

"Fiery..? Where'd you run off to this time..?
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 5:22 pm

letting out an audible sigh of relief from staying hidden, she walks out from behind the barrels, finding herself inches away from Xarith's face, letting out a short scream. Oh crap. Well, I'm found. Hmm... Excuses..... Composing herself, and Putting on a slightly nervous grin, she tries to make friendly conversation with the Zebra. "H-hello there....Can I assist you in any way?"

I'm so dead, I'm so dead....
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Xarith simply stood there for a moment, more or less surprised to see Fiery standing just a short distance away from him. Though, shaking that off and straightening himself out, he took a step back to give her some room and offered her a friendly smile.

"Fiery..!" he began slowly, trying to more or less work out his thoughts in his head. "...-Well long time no see. Where have you been off to for the past few days?"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 5:35 pm

slightly trembling in fear, Starlight starts backing into the alley from her pursuer. I wonder where they'll bury me..... Oh no...

Clearing her throat, she tilts her head, saying "Hello.....Zergia?"

Quickly slapping her hoof to her forehead, her eyes flash a reddish-yellow color as she lowers her hoof. Oh no... Perfect time, isn't it...
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Taking another step forward, Xarith stayed close enough to spot the light change in the mare's eyes as they shifted from their usual shad of red to a more yellowish color. Not only did that make him more suspicious of the mare, but the blatant error with his name also proved to pique his suspicions.

"Are you feeling alright?" he asked slowly. To Xarith, it was a mild shook to see Fiery alive and well only after hearing of what happened to her some days ago.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Backing into a chained gate behind her, Starlight squeals in terror. Trying to steer the conversation elsewhere, she asks "Where have YOU been, Al Kazebra? I haven't seen you since that one time at the cafe!"

Slowly circling around the blockage of intruder, she trembles slightly, she whispers to herself "I might be able to get by this one without losing a limb...."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Shifting the things on his back slightly, Xarith matched her steps perfectly making sure to keep up with her. A worried look spread over his features as he noted the unusual behavior that Fiery seemed to have acquired over night. It was nothing like her old self when looked back upon, and Xarith was determined to help a his friend out of there was a problem of some sort.

"What's gotten into you, Fiery?" he said with an barely noticeable ounce of worry hidden somewhere in his voice. Taking a good look at the mare, he also spotted that she wasn't wearing her suppression bands. His ears folded back lightly and he could feel a noticeable drop of temperature in the surrounding air, even if it was only him who felt it.

"Fiery..!" he said loudly before cupping a hoof over his mouth to quiet himself and bring the volume down. He used the hoof to point to her limbs. "...-Why aren't you wearing your suppression bands? You know that it's not safe for you to go anywhere without the..!"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Continuing her pace, She giggles slightly. Well, I can't simply kill him. I don't have any weapons on me, and that'd be a great bloody mess...

continuing to smile she answers the stranger's question. "Oh, I like to live life to the extreme, plenty of thrills i-." Realizing what the zebra said, she starts running out of the alley, and out into the street.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Xarith wasted no time as he threw his dirtboard onto the ground and jumped on it, kicking off and propelling himself towards the mare in question. Anticipating something like this to happen, the zebra had already formed a small plan in his mind. He quickly moved in front of Fiery and kicked his board out, causing him to slide in front of her, hoping to stop her there.

"Fiery wait. I just want to help," he said calmly, wishing not to give chase for much longer than he had to.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Seeing the roadblock, she tries to stop herself with collision with the Zebra, ultimately failing as she runs into Xarith's chest, letting out an audible "Oof!". Picking herself up, she bolts, until she sees a seemingly unoccupied store. sighing in relief, she straightens, catching her breath. "I'm.....Safe..."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Xarith, however, didn't anticipate to having the Fiery barrel him over and dart into his shop. Seeing his board come out from underneath him, he quickly collected himself off of the floor and threw his board over his back again. Then following quickly after the unicorn with an exasperated sigh, he entered his shop.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Starlight looks at her surroundings, accidentally bumping a few vases and pottery onto the ground, causing a very audible crash. Thinking aloud, she says "Hmm, I don't think I've ever been here before...."

Wandering around the shop, she eventually sits down on the floor.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Xarith folded his ears back against his head as the sharp sound of shattered pottery pierced his ears. Shaking that off, he turned his attention to the mare that now currently sitting down on the floor of his shop, seemingly taking a moments rest. He took a couple steps forward before speaking again.

"We need to talk," he said calmly to her.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Rising to make a run for it, she accidentally hits a stand with a vase on it, knocking it over. Not paying attention to where she was going, she ends up running into a wall, falling backwards, knocking over another vase. Staying down, she asks "Fine. you caught me."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Carefully avoiding the shards of pottery and other things that littered the floors, Xarith made his way to the unicorn and knelt down beside her. Raising a brow, Xarith spoke lightly to her. "Fiery, what are you doing..? I'm just trying to help you out here..."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Feeling her powers draining from the concentration of keeping her transformation up, she slowly reveals herself as a Changeling.
Her face paling, Starlight says "Uhh, Yes. I'm Fiery. How may I help you?" with the most terrified look on her face.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 7:53 pm

The zebra's features sour lightly before he quickly gains his composure once more. He offered a hoof to the changeling so that she could get up off the floor as he straightened himself out. "Let us go somewhere more private, shall we? I've got some questions for you."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Taking the hoof, she rises to her hooves, wobbling slightly. tilting her head slightly. Huh. I wonder why he hasn't killed me yet...

Questioningly, she asks. "Where will we be going?"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Motioning towards the door to the alchemy room, Xarith moves over and opens it with a key. Gesturing her to move inside with a hoof he spoke. "Just into the alchemy room where I hope that no one will see us from mainstreet."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Walking into the room, she first notices the darkness of the room. Cringing slightly, she uses a small portion of her power to raise her Night Vision. As if seeing things under a different light, she yelps, jumping backwards. After gazing around the room for a second, she settles down.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 8:21 pm

The zebra lightly catcher her with a hoof and gently guiders her to a chair off to the side as he goes around and lit some strong oil lanterns to fill the room with a light that made it much easier to see in the darkness.

"Now then, miss," Xarith said before pausing to turn around and face the 'ling, "How did you come across a disguise like that?
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Sitting down in the offered chair, she rubs her aching face. Sheesh... That hurt... Shaking her head, she looks up to her captor.

"My transformation? I saw Fiery in the market one day, and happened to hear her name. Simple as that."

Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Raising a brow, the zebra just gave her a stern look, mostly anxious too see as to if he could find out more of what happened to Fiery.

"And when was this?" he asked calmly after seeing the bit of discomfort the 'ling was in.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 8:43 pm

Considering the question, she slowly attempts to levitate Xarith into a wall, but only a few sparks come out of her horn. Shooting the zebra a glare of malice, she answers, hinted hatred in her words. "About five days ago. What's it to ya? And who are you?"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Standing there mostly unfazed by the gestures, Xarith continued on, hardening his own expressions as to show the more serious side to the conversation.

"That is it to me?" he said with a little bit of his own edge to his voice. "She was my friend, and only a couple days ago we discovered that she had violently died."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Fri May 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Paling, realizing that she had morphed into a dead pony, she stays silent. Eying the door, she hops out of the chair and attempts to run away and be free again, saying threats and other rude words to him.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 9:09 pm

There wasn't much time for him to react to the sudden movement as he jumped from his spot and reached out with his hooves to tackle the mare to the ground before she can escape.

"Now wait just a minute..!" the alchemist said struggling to reach for a cabinet of his. Now normally, the zebra would have no real use for rope, but he kept it with him from time to time in case he needed to tie up large herbs together and bring them over to the shop without them spilling all over the place.

For now they would serve a slightly different purpose in which the zebra wasted no time to carry out. He quickly moved his hooves around to tie her up, yet not too tight as to discomfort her, but tight enough to secure her down. Then picking her up and placing her back into the chair, he leaned over her and placed a hoof on the back rest.

"Now that was a bit rude, don't you think?"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Fri May 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Tayari walked over to Xarith's General Goods with a sizable pouch of bits. 'This time, I swear I'm gonna get enough food to live on for more than a couple of days.... please.'
Walking in, he saw no sign of anyone else; what he heard, though, were some worrying sounds from another room in the building. Following the direction of the sounds, he approached the alchemy room door.
Taking into his hoof one vial of sleeping poison, he opened the door and took a look at the situation. At the changeling tied up in a chair, with Xarith standing up in front of her.
Blinking twice, he commented, "I don't... really know what to think of this."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Turning his already ticking expression towards Tay, Xarith gave him a flat look as he raised a brow. Stepping down off the chair and pausing for a moment, he facehoofed plain and simply.

"Well what does it look like I'm doing..?" he said with the same flat expression on his face.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat May 11, 2013 6:01 am

Giving the two bickering zebras a very bored stare, Starlight starts struggling against her bonds, only to realize that it's a lost cause.

"Could you please stop bickering and get this interrogation over with? I got a lot of malnourished citizens to feed, and this is not a part of my route."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat May 11, 2013 6:31 am

Tayari looked at the changeling, then Xarith, then the 'ling again. "Well... the scenario that I hope best fits this situation is that she's done something you found extremely distasteful... I don't want to think too much about the other possibilities. Though I can't say what exactly... Xarith, would you care to explain what... this... is?"

((OOC notes: I'll be working from the assumption that Tay doesn't yet know that Fiery's dead or anything about Roulette, seeing as he wouldn't really have had the opportunity to hear from Xarith about it yet any earlier.
Also, 100th Post! Cue fireworks and A Changeling in Question[Private][Dated][Closed] 1848667513 !))
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat May 11, 2013 4:20 pm

There was a light pause in the moment as Xarith rolled over his thoughts. With all things considered, this was probably a more awkward scene to be caught in, yet the zebra just rolled his eyes as he continued on.

"Not much, Tay," he started. "I just wanted to ask our friend here a question or two. Though she has quite the way of conveying her own words to others."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun May 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Ugh, couldn't they argue like old mares somewhere else...? Shaking her head, she watches the two, eyes unblinking, as she continues to sit there, as her bondage makes her unable to move.

Crossing her eyes, she says "Well, if you need me, I'll be sitting here, minding my buisness, Doing absolutely nothing. At all. For an extended period."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sun May 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Slowly rolling his attention back over to the 'ling with a more or less unfazed state, Xarith spoke lightly as to not escalate this anywhere past where id needed to be.

"Now, who's fault is that? There was a time where we could of discussed things in a more civilized manner, if that is to your liking," the alchemist said with the same tone of voice that he had used previously.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sun May 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Rolling her eyes, she shrugs, wincing from the tightness of the rope. Letting out a short, sharp gasp of pain, she grits her teeth.

"Can we just get this over with? I have places to be."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon May 13, 2013 6:33 am

Walking over and loosening the binds enough so that he would be able to untie her, Xarith brought the ropes up and over her head as he threw onto the center table to be stowed away later.

"I'm sure we all do," he said lightly as to not stress the matter any more than it should of been to this point. "Is there anything else you know about our friend, Fiery, that you'd like to tell us?"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon May 13, 2013 6:41 am

Mulling over the question, she rolls her eyes at the Zebra in a childish manner.

"Xarith, was it? I told you I saw her in the market five days ago."
Let's hope he can't see a lie...
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon May 13, 2013 6:45 am

Stopping himself before the action, Xarith managed to catch himself before he rolled his own eyes for about the 5th time. The zebra straightened himself out as he redefined his question.

"Details and specifics are what I'm asking for here. Is there anything else you can tell us..?" he said a bit quieter than his normal tone. "I just want to know how she died is all..."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon May 13, 2013 6:50 am

Raising her hoof to her face, she looks at Xarith with an extremely bored expression.

"Oh, you expect Me to know how your precious little unicorn died? I wasn't there. I don't know how she bit the dust. The only time I ever saw your marefriend was a random time in the market."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Xarith, more so annoyed than anything at this point, just decided to drop the conversation there. He had already gotten to the information that he needed to know about, so he was done.

"Fine just go. We both have wasted enough time here," the zebra said as he turned his back and began to coil up the rope on the table. "And I'm sure there are better things to do than throw these minor insults around."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon May 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Giggling softly, Starlight trots off. Now, to the daily route... And I think I saw a few nice trinkets in here....Maybe a better disguise for those. Besides, I always have a nice coin around here.

Starting to gallop out of the shop, Starlight shouts "I know if she's dead or not, It's all up to you to find out!" Giggling madly, she dashes out of the shop, quickly disguising in the midst of her gallop.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down