MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED] Empty Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED]

Post by Kroll Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:23 am

November 13th. Morning
As Kroll made his way to his office on that fine morning, he went over his order one more time in his head. Kill the Equestrian known as Freyia, then dispose of the remains accordingly.

He had gone over the plan many times, and had made the necessary preparations to make it all run seamlessly. But despite all of the meticulous planning, something managed to bother the captain about his mission. And in a cosmic sort of way, Kroll found it funny that just before he was about to take another life, the ghost of his first victim decided to pay him a visit; his conscience.

Despite his orders from the Commander were explicitly clear, and justified in every way, Kroll's malnourished conscience was still able to conjure an inkling that whar he was about to do was wrong.

Last edited by Kroll on Sat May 04, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Captain of the Guard
Back to top Go down

Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED] Empty Re: Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED]

Post by Freyia Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Freyia lied in bed, her body gaining strength. She had awoken several minutes earlier to find herself strapped to a table. For what purpose she had no clue. All she knew is she wanted to get out and find Shady ASAP. Shady made her world a little bit more bearable to live in a world she had grown to know. Her fighting desire was still there, but a small flame had popped up nearby, to match that fiery desire. First things first though, she had to get out of this hospital. By the looks of it, it was the HQ hospital, which meant she wouldn't be safe for long. She needed to find Shady at all costs.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet
Alignment: Loyalist
Profession: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED] Empty Re: Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED]

Post by Kroll Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:19 pm

One of the hospital's doctors walked into Freyia's room, carrying a medical clipboard with information in it. "Ah, yes...good morning, ma'am. Feeling better, are we?" he says with a small smile, flipping through the paperwork on the clipboard.

Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:27 pm

"Peachy..." Said Frey sarcastically, staring at the doctor, deciding if he really was here to check up on her. She decided he was, and looked at her restraints. "So, who do I have to talk to to get these restraints removed?" She asked calmly.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 pm

The doctor gave Freyia another small smile as he opened up the curtains, letting sunlight filter into the room. "Sorry about those, ma'am, we weren't too sure what your mental state was going to be when you came to; was merely a precaution. We'll get those off you in just a second..."

The doctor pauses to flip through the clipboard again, tapping at something. "Ah, looks like you're due for some antibiotics here...let me get those to you, and you'll be good to go, ma'am." He smiles, patting the mare's shoulder reassuringly. "Let me get those for you." With that, the griffon walked out of Freyia's room, closing the door behind him.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 am

Freyia sighs. "Antibiotics or poison..." She mused as he left. She trusted that smile about as far as she could throw it. Almost anyone could be against her, and she only wanted to be with Shady. That was the goal once she got out of here. And just find somewhere away from this madness.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:59 am

The doctor walked back into the office after a couple minutes with a few more forms, shaking his head. He looks over at Freyia with the same small smile. "Sorry for the delay ma'am, we're a bit backlogged with a few other patients...let's get you your meds." He walked over to a cabinet and unlocked it, beginning to prepare something for the mare to take.

Quite suddenly, a nurse poked her head in, looking quite flustered. "D-Dr. Storkbill! Patient 459 just went into shock! We need an extra set of claws in here!"

The doctor groaned silently, nodding at the nurse. "Alright, I'll be right there." He looked at Freyia apologetically. "I'm really sorry, but I have to take care of this, can you please wait a liiitle bit longer to get out?"

Without waiting for a reply, the doctor briskly walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Freyia sighed a breath of relief. She was still tied up, but at least that doctor was gone. She looked around for anything she could use to get out. Sadly nothing in hoof and there was no way out of the straps. She struggled slightly against them. She saw her around on the floor. Along with her...spear. iIt was still broken beyond repair. The spear that she had earned from one of the most respected people she'd ever met. She looked away, being too pained to look at it.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:16 pm

A few minutes after the doctor left Freyia's room with the nurse, a different doctor, presumably a mortician came in, wheeling in a gurney that was carrying a griffon whose body was completely covered in a white cloth. Only a motionless gray tail poked out of the cloth.

The mortician looked over at Freyia apologetically. "Sorry, ma'am, but we need to put this poor guy here for a few moments before more space in the morgue opens up..." he pauses as he hears something off in the hallway. He quickly turns and walks back out of the room, leaving the door wide open.

Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Freyia looked at her new flatmate. "Dont suppose you can get me out of here?" she asked sarcastically. Obviously a dead body wasnt going to help. If it did that'd be quite terrifying she imagined. She strained against her restraints but to no avail.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:47 am

After a few moments of silence, a deep voice came out from underneath the white cloth. "Of course!" The body under the cloth began to sit upright, the cover falling down to it's lap, revealing a dark gray griffon in a starched surgeon's outfit with a few bloodstains on it. "But I'm afraid you'll be having to leave in a body bag."

After plucking the deceased tag off his paw, the griffon swung over the side of the gurney and hopped off, walking around Freyia's bed, peeking out of the open door, looking down both sides of the hallway before closing the door and locking it.

The griffon then turned around to face the mare strapped to to the hospital bed, his opaque amber eyes shining brightly. "Hello, Freyia."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Frey jumped in surprise as the previously thought dead griffon jumped to life. She stared at him for a few moments, in confusion, before realizing what this was. An assassination attempt. And she was powerless to do anything. Still, she wrestled against her restraints to no avail. "Cant I just get a break?!" she asked in her frustration.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:21 am

The griffon chuckled coldly. "The Commander was very clear in his instructions on what to do with you," he said as he plucked at one of the mare's cloth restraints. "But I'm afraid we'll be deviating from them a bit." He gets up and grabs a stool, setting it down near the head of Freyia's bed, staring at her intently as he sat down.

"Now, judging by the look on your face, you aren't surprised that I'm here, and you know what I'm here to do." The griffon leans in close to Freyia's face, his hot breath phasing though his surgical mask. "But why do you think they sent me in the first place?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:31 am

Freyia looked to the griffon. He seemed familiar, but the voice and actual look of the griffon threw her off. "Probably kill me for treason." she said plainly, wondering what the deviation was, and wondering why this griffon was toying with her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:39 am

The griffon cocked its head to the side, its voice taking an almost sarcastically-curious tone. "Freyia? A traitor?! Now why would one of the most loyal non-griffon members of the Griffon Army want to betray the one thing she values the most in the world?" The griffon leans in even closer, its eyes wide with false wonder. "And to whom?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:49 am

"I think that's my own business." said Freyia, cursing herself for letting her own crime slip. "Whats a griffon assassin doing being nosey into his target?" she asked, becoming more curious with this griffon, her fear lessening, but still quite there.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:33 am

The griffon smiles behind the surgeon mask its wearing. "I had heard so much about you, and what you have accomplished in your career despite your...disadvantageous background. I may be even go as far as to say that I even saw you as a shining example as what a soldier should be like..." the griffon trails off, a wistful look in his eyes. "So I can't help but wonder what prompted you to throw that all away..."

Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:40 am

"Why would you care? You'd never understand.." she said looking away, a small tear escaping her eye, at the thought that this would all end soon. That she'd soon be in Valhalla, but not with the one she truly loved.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:04 am

The griffon rolls its eyes, stomach turning at the sight of the once great warrior beginning to cry. "We know you intervened in a mission to capture a former OGI member, a griffon that went by the name 'Zweihander'. Why."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 am

"I was ordered to." she said simply, letting the tear drop, and not letting another follow. "It's what I was ordered to do." she added, not sure what else to say.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:18 am

The griffon snarls at the mare's response. "Bullshit. By who?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:28 pm

"By the top official of the OGI. He's probably lying in a pile of bodies right now, so sadly, he and the griffon are the only two who could corroborate my story." She said, trying to calm down internally.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:19 am

The griffon shook his head, clicking his beak. "A shame. Let's go back to your intervention. After you took Zweihander into custody, where did you take him?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:55 pm

"Away. I helped him to escape. You'll never find him." She said, with a sigh. She knew they could. But she hoped that he had escaped. And would get away, and maybe do something in the Kingdoms.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:26 pm

"Well I guess I'm glad that's not my job," the griffon said, leaning in close to Freyia again. "But I want to make it absolutely clear that when he starts telling the rebels everything he knows, it's going to be on your head; before he was apprehended, he was spotted with three Equestrians, presumably rebels. They fled, but there's no telling if he'll try to get back with them. So I hope you're happy that you let him escape like that."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:33 am

"I doubt he's exactly running to the rebellion." She said. She looked to the griffon. "And, even though I already know the answer, I'll humor you: What exactly is your job?" She asked, coarsely.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:14 am

The griffon sighed, his patience was beginning to gradually wear thin. "My orders are, quite frankly, to kill you. You have been charged with treason for letting a high-profile target escape after pretending to act under orders of Commander Felkis, not to mention the killing of two guerrilla members..." the griffon paused for a moment, as if mulling something over.

"Speaking of which, the report says that there was a surviving member of the squad sent to capture Zweihander, a griffon by the name of Kroll. Now, according to his account, he was with those last two members of the squad when you struck them down. You could've killed him too, but you let him live. Why."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:37 am

Freyia shuddered. "He...He...I don't know. I've been fighting for so long...My entire life...I just wanted to stop. To end the fighting. I've finally found something worth fighting for. And I remembered it in that moment before I engaged him. I knew I needed to live, not just for myself. He was let free...for better or for worse... In part due to my conscience." She said with a heavy sigh.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:53 pm

The griffon nods slowly, his cold eyes boring into Freyia as he spoke.. "Interesting...so the great warrior has finally grown weary of her purpose...that's so pathetic I can't help but shed a tear. But it seems that your laziness has its dividends; he's the one who found you in your critical state and brought you here...funny how things turn out, isn't it?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Freyia mocked chuckled. "Yeah, a savior sent from Valhalla itself. Now I'm here to die honorless, and I'll be remembered as nothing but a thug." She said with a sigh. She was actually perfectly fine with that, had she been with her lover.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:54 pm

The griffon pulled out a strange looking syringe, that was tipped with two fang-like needles instead of one, and was filled with a sinister, viscous, fluid. He walks over to Freyia's left side, tenderly brushing her mane aside to expose her neck. "Perhaps in death you shall find a way to redeem yourself, Valkyrie...but for now, try to relax." he begins to lower the sinister syringe towards the mare's neck.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:17 pm

"At least kill me with some dignity!" She exclaims, trying to avoid the needle like device decending upon her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:45 pm

The griffon shook his head as he clamped a claw down on Freyia's throat to steady her, while slowly slipping the syringe's needles into a vein in the mare's neck, injecting its contents into her bloodstream. "Shhshh...relax. It'll be over before you know it."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:51 am

Freyia struggled lightly, knowing it was in vain. She quickly felt her vision fade, and darkness overtake her. Her last conscious thought was What will happen to Shady?
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:27 pm

The griffon kept his weight on Freyia, not removing the syringe's dual needles until she lay still. After slowly removing the needles, he took a step back, admiring the mare as if he just finished a work of art. The venom the faux doctor injected into the mare paralyzed her from head to hoof, but left her fully awake and aware of her surroundings.

The griffon then walked over to the gurney he was hidden on, and reached underneath the main platform, pulling out a folded body bag he had taped onto it earlier. After laying it out onto the gurney, he unzipped it and rolled the paralyzed mare inside after cutting off her cloth restraints. After making sure she was facing up, the griffon gave Freyia a wink before zipping up the body bag and rolling it out of the room.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Freyia waited....and waited.. and waited...but the cold feeling of death never came. She waited for something, anything, but...there was nothing. She began to panic. Was this the afterlife? Nothing but a dark wasteland of nothingness, was she to roam forever, her soul never finding peace?

She felt a slight pinch in her neck. Her eyes opened. She could open her eyes. That was a surprise. And more of a surprise, was the fact that she could feel her cloth restraints being cut. She couldn't move though to see what it was. She was paralyzed completely. Except for her eyelids. Another thought crossed her mind as she laid there. Maybe her assassin hadn't killed her. Maybe he didn't notice that she still lived. This panic increased as she was put in a body bag. He thought she was dead and was going to bury her alive without knowing it. Her mind was on fire. However before he zipped up the bag, he...blinked. Right at her. This calmed and frightened her at the same time. He knew she was paralyzed. But what did that mean for her?... She felt she had at least a bit of time to ponder her fate while he transferred her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:58 am

The griffon whistled merrily as he began to cart the gurney holding Freyia out of her room and down one of the hallways of GHQ's Medical Pavillion, nodding at a few of the female nurses as he passed them by. The doctor that was originally in charge of Freyia's care, the one known as Storkbill, had just finished his buisiness with another patient when he saw the strange griffon wheel the gurney carrying the body bag out of the room of one of his patients, and so he briskly walked up to the disguised assassin to confront him.

"E-excuse me! Sir? What's going on? Who's in that body bag and what are you intending?"

The assassin, still in his role as a doctor, turned around to face his confronter, smiling underneath his surgical mask. "Ah yes...hello, Storkbill. I'm Dr. Greydown. From the Toxicology Department? One of our spiders got loose the other day, and I'm afraid I found it in the room of one of your patients, it seems..." He trails off, pulling a small jar holding a large spider from out of his surgeon's coat.

Storkbill paled a little at the sight of the spider, moving back a little. "Wh-what to you mean by you're afraid you found it?" The assassin peeled back the body bag's zipper with a magician's flourish, revealing Freyia's body. He tilts her head over to the side, revealing the two puncture marks left behind by the syringe's two needles.

"As you can see, it would seem that the spider bit her on the neck while you were away...dreadful matter of happenstance, I'm afraid..." The griffon snaps the body bag up before the doctor can peer in for a closer look. "Anyway, I'm going to cart off this body down to the 'ol Morgue, do the boys down there a favor and save them the trip... You don't mind, do you?"

Dr. Storkbill sighed, running a claw through his crest. "Unbelievable...fine, fine, go on...but tell your colleagues in the Toxicology Department to keep an eye on their specimens; I don't want to find another one of their little creepy-crawlies skittering about my ward!" with that, the flustered doctor turned to, and walked off to another one of his patient's rooms to check on them.

The assassin chuckled beneath his surgical mask, patting the body bag in a strange, reassuring manner before starting to resume pushing it down the hallway, whistling merrily.

Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:59 am

Frey remained still...well really it was all she could do. She hears the assassin mention the morgue, and this again made her thoughts race. When he opened the bag, however, and heshowed the doctor the bite marks, she didn't move her eyes, and indeed looked quite dead. The poor doctor didn't need to be caught up in her eventual death and destruction. As he re zipped the bag, she was once again left to wonder what in the hay this griffon had in mind for her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:27 am

Aella sat in the hallway next to the morgue entrance, trying to look inconspicous among the greiving citizens of manehattan as they came to identify their dead freinds and relatives. It was somewhat difficult, even with her borrowed dress hiding her collar and the collection of seemingly random items that her handler had requested she collect for him.

She shifted slightly and ran a talon along her body to feel her bruises, a mark from an officer that had requested her presence the previous evening. He was one of the worst, and of course, one of Feliks' most trusted commanders. His brutality in the persecution of the rebels was reflected in his private affairs.

Aella shifted uncomfortably on the chair, hoping that her handler would be here soon so she would not have time to think.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:24 am

The griffon continued to push the gurney at a brisk pace, not wanting to be stopped by any other prying members of the staff. He rounded another bend in the hallway, stopping in front of the entrance to the morgue. The griffon grumbled out a quiet string of curses as he saw a white griffoness seated in one of the chairs outside of the morgue. Damn...either I'm getting slow, or she's on top of her game today... he thought to himself as he wiped his gloved claws on his surgical apron, walking over to the hen.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:33 am

Aella recognised her handler under the surgical mask and stood, bowing her head slightly to him. Her eyes fell upon the bodybag on the gurney behind him. She felt a flare of panic. If their VIP was dead, she would be punished. harshly.

'Sir?... is she... dead?'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:52 am

The griffon ground his beak under his mask at the griffoness' panicking. "Relax, Aella. One thing at a time." He looked around the hallway to make sure that none of the other occupants were paying attention. He begins pushing the gurney into the morgue. "Come along now, dear. And close the door behind you."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:00 am

Aella complied, closing the door as the gurney with its immobile cargo passed into the morgue.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:22 am

The griffon pushes the gurney aside and turns to face Aella, eyeing the hen expectantly. "Now then...you get the stuff I asked you for?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:28 am

Aella nodded, reaching into her dress and producing three onions, a phial of clear liquid and a bag of liquorice. She looked down at the bodybag, then up at Kroll questioningly.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:36 am

The griffon frowns a little underneath his mask. He had been hoping that his list of arbitrary items to find would've kept the griffoness busy long enough for him to deal with Freyia, but it seems that disappointment was today's recurring theme, so he would have to make do. After setting the items on a table in the morgue, the griffon turns back around to face Aella.

"If it puts an end to your worrying, she isn't dead. For all intensive purposes she should be, but she isn't dead."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:39 am

Aella relaxed exhaling slowly.

'Thank you sir. What do we do next?'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:43 am

"Now..." the griffon said as he stuffed his claw into the bag of licorice, sliding a piece under his surgical mask. "we figure out how to get her out of here without any trouble."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:47 am

Aella thought for a moment.

'There is an exit for mortuary staff to collect bodies that I saw on the way in. Perhaps we could aquire a cart from there sir' She said, remembering an old novel that he read with a similar plan.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:56 am

The griffon paused to think, rubbing his chin as he extended the bag towards Aella. "That could work, I suppose...but we need to keep it quiet; if Felkis finds out about this..." the griffon trails off, rubbing the side of his neck with a free claw. "Let's...let's just focus on not fucking this up."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next