MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED]

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED]

Post by Aella Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:04 am

Aella nodded, moving to stand beside the gurney. She took a moment to regard the body bag before walking ahead a couple of steps.

'I beleive the exit it is this way sir'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED]

Post by Kroll Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:16 am

The griffon nodded and got back behind the gurney, starting to push it towards the morgue's exit. "Alright, let's not waste anymore time."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Captain of the Guard
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:04 am

Freyia listened intently as the two talked. Feliks couldn't be informed? She assumed that he was the one who ordered the assassin. And who was this new character? She seemed to be in league with him. And whoever she was, she knew the assassin well. Or so itseemed.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet
Alignment: Loyalist
Profession: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Aella lead the way through the morgue, stopping the gurney twice to avoid hospital staff as the bustled about. She then lead them through another hallway to the morticians exit, where a near constant traffic of carts came to take the dead away for burial.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:00 pm

The griffon follows Aella, weaving through the foot-traffic in the hallways. He maintains a firm grip on the gurney in front of him, not wanting to lose it or it's precious cargo.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Aella motioned for Kroll to stop, peeking around the corner to see out of the morticians exit. In the waiting area was a single unoccupied black painted hearse cart, black curtains drawn over the glass sides.

'Should we borrow this cart sir? or should we source one from elsewhere?'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:30 pm

The griffon looked the cart over. "Yes...the cart shall suit our needs just fine...just fine." He hefts the bodybag holding Freyia into the back of the hearse cart, closing the door behind it. He turns to face Aella, staring at her intently. "Right then...let's get moving."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Aella nodded, moving around to the front of the cart. She removed her dress and tossed it to kroll, thinking that a blue-clothed griffoness hauling a funerary cart would be suspicious, and hitched herself to the front ready to pull.

'Where to sir?'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:40 pm

The griffon snatched the dress out of the air, tucking it under his arm. "Somewhere Felkis wouldn't..." He trailed off as he saw the bruises that peppered Aella's body. He briskly walks closer to he, marveling at the discolored marks on the griffoness' body. "What happened? Who did this to you?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Aella lowered her eyes, not wanting to reveal the name of her previous nights encounter. But, a lifetime of conditioning won out. She could not refuse to answer a direct question from her master.

'...Captain Julius sir'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:59 pm

The griffon shook his head. "Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable...are you alright?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Aella nodded slowly.

'Yes sir. He knows where to hit to avoid lasting injury...'

She shuddered.

'Please sir... if he finds out that I told you...' she trailed off.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 pm

The griffon shook his head, rubbing Aella's shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry about it, Aella. It's nothing that can't be taken care of...but this isn't the time to be discussing that. Let's get the..."package" somewhere Felkis won't see, first. Then we can discuss other matters...now let's get moving."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Aella nodded, tensing against the harness on the cart and pulling it out onto the road. She followed Krolls directions, trying to ignore the ponies and griffons stopping in the street in respect to their not-so-dead cargo.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:15 am

The griffon stepped inside the cart for a moment, checking on the contents of the bodybag. As he stares at the black, cocoon-like sack, the would-be assassain still can't help but wonder if this is the right path...
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:24 am

Freyia listened to every word that was spoken. It sounded like Captain Julius was going to turn into Captain Julia by the tone of the griffons voice. She almost chuckled at the thought despite the seriousness of the situation. She also felt that if Feliks was left out of the loop...

That meant there was a good chance that this assassin wasn't going to kill her. Or that he wasn't under Feliks orders. As she contemplated this a tingling began to slowly make its way out through her entire body. Her body was finally returning control from the paralyzing poison. In that moment she realized if he wanted to kill her he would have done it already. And if he's saving her, perhaps he'd do a little bit more. She knew if she was to escape shed want her items. She moved her mouth experimentally and groaned to see if her vocal chords were functional. They were, so she proceeded to say two words. "My....Items..." She said weakly.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:53 am

The griffon pauses for a moment, swearing he could've heard a sound come out of the bodybag. Unzipping it so only the mare's head poked out, the assassin stared at Freyia intently. Guess the venom wore off quicker than I expected... he thought to himself
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:02 am

She stared at the griffon, as he unzipped it. "Please...Get me...my items...from my...room.." she managed to say through her recovering jaw. She hoped the griffon would oblige, but she stared at him intently, hoping to make it clear these items were important to.her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 am

The griffon narrowed his eyes at the mare. "Let me get this straight," he said with a dry, ragged voice. "You want me to go back to GHQ to fetch your little personal belongings, after I have willingly put not only my life, but the life of my associate at risk?" the griffon leaned in close to the mare's face, his hot breath dissipating through his surgical mask.

"I think you're pushing your luck a bridge too far, my dear."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:13 am

"Please....I need them..." She said raspily not yet shrugging off her paralysis. He looked at him with desperate eyes, eyes that pleaded that he do this one task. She needed him to see that these weren't mere trinkets. They were her life.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:19 am

The griffon exhaled sharply, his hard, amber eyes not showing a glimmer of feeling towards the mare's plea. "...Tell me where I can find these items, and I'll see what I can do."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:28 am

"In my bunk...at the headquarters." She said, and elaborated where that was. "My book, my pocket watch, my old units patch, and my comb..." She said, making sure that they had a lot more value then usual. Mostly emotional.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:32 am

The griffon zipped up the bodyback without another word, then stepped back out, calling over to Aella. "Keep going towards the city's outskirts, I'll meet up with you there...I need to take care of something quickly. Just keep on the path, and I'll meet back with you soon."

Without another word, the griffon spread his wings and took off, heading back to Headquarters. I must be out of my damn mind right now...
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:38 am

He zipped the bag up and left Freyia wondering if he would do her this favor. She heard his words and grinned a weak smile. Thank Valhalla he's getting my stuff.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:06 am

Aella took the carrige to a secluded spot near the walls, hidden in an alleyway which few ponies and fewer guards traversed. After taking a moment to ensure that she was not followed, she climbed into the back of the hearse and checked that the curtains were closed before unzipping the body bag to check on her cargo.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Freyia watched as the griffoness unzipped the bag. "So...what's the plan?" She asked, able to move but numb. She had already been moving around to get her blood running again.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Aella bowed her head.

'We have been ordered to move you out of the city, mistress. My handler should return shortly, and then we will find a way out of the city and to a pre-arranged meeting point'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Freyia nodded. She was oblivious to any plots by the other. And she seemed to be a slave, calling her mistress. She sighed. "Well that's good news ...." She said looking to the side, knowing she wouldn't leave without Shady.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:20 pm

The griffon touched down near the cart an hour or so later carrying a small bag. Climbing into the back of the hearse, the griffon dropped the back beside Freyia. "It took a bit longer than expected, but here are the items you asked for..." he pauses, looking over at Aella. "Good work on hiding the cart, Aella. We should be well hidden from any prying eyes long enough to do what we came here to do..."

The griffon walked over to the bodybag, unzipping it all the way before roughly dumping out the mare inside onto the street. "Even with that in mind, time is still of the essence. How well can you move?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Freyia looked to the assassin. "I can be out, I have some things to tend to. But I will be out of the city within the the next day or two. And with any luck, I wont see this city anymore." she said, turning to walk away. However, she turned around once more. "Thank you...for freeing me." she said, with a nod.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:25 am

The griffon bristled in anger. "Now wait just a fucking minute," he said as he hopped off the cart, marching toward the mare. "Me and my associate didn't just risk our lives and careers just so you can meander about town for a few days; you have to leave now. You got your stupid trinkets, what else could possibly be so important that you have to stick around for a few more days?!"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:55 am

Freyia looked to him. "I have unfinished business in this damned city! Trust me I want to see as little of this city as soon as possible. But I will NOT leave the city until I find what Im looking for!" she yelled at the griffon. "And I can guarantee you, nor any of Feliks forces will ever see me again, after I walk away... if Im lucky!" she added, and turned around, resuming her walk.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:06 am

Aella dashed around in front of the pony, standing in her path.

'I can do these errands mistress, the important thing is that you are not seen in the city. Feliks has made it clear that he never wants to find you in Manehattan again... I am surprised that he did not order me to kill you'

The narrowed her eyes at Frey.

'I would be surprised if he offered us the same mercy if we fail'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Freyia glared back. "I swear on my name, as a Valkyrie, that you will never see me in this city again. Of my own will." she said, and continued to walk past Aella while staring back at her for a moment, before trotting off towards an abandoned building.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:06 am

"Your word mean shit to me." the griffon spat quietly as he watched the mare trot off. He motioned over to his associate. "Did you bring the things I asked you to find? It is time."

Last edited by Kroll on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:02 am

Aella nodded, trotting over to her abandoned dress and withdrawing the jars, bottles and hairdressers kit. She handed them to Kroll, then stopped Frey once more.

'We have one last thing for you mistress...' she said with a devilish smile.

She was going to enjoy this much more than she should.

Last edited by Aella on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 am

The griffon began to quietly come up behind Freyia, ready to strike. Though he hated that it would have to come to doing this, he was very much excited about this plan.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Freyia looked to Aella suspiciously and saw her devilish grin. "What is it?" Questionable Ethics (Private)[Dated][CLOSED] - Page 2 3313320716
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:42 am

Aella placed her talons upon Freys shoulders, holding her in place.

'I believe that it is called... a makeover'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:48 am

Seeing that Freyia was held in place by his associate, the griffon lunged at the mare, wrapping his arm around her neck as he dragged her into a nearby alleyway.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:53 am

Freyia was dragged into an alleyway, thinking she may have not escaped death yet.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:08 am

Aella followed Kroll and Frey into the alleyway. She placed the bundle of bottles and tins on a bin and uncorked one flask. She plucked a feather from her chest and dipped it in, then inspected the now violently pink feather.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:14 am

The griffon tied up Freyia with some extra rope he found in the back of the hearse cart. After setting her down, he unrolled the plastic tarp on the alleyway floor, not wanting to cause a mess from what was yet to come. He looks up at Aella, grinning wildly at the hideously pink color. "Oh yeah, that's just perfect right there...put on some gloves and let's get this over with."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:20 am

Aella grinned evilly, pulling on a set of gloves and handing a pair to her handler. She approached Freiya slowly, holding the bottle menacingly. When she stood above the bound pony, she tipped the bottle, spreading pink dye across her coat.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 am

The griffon chuckled maniacally as he slipped on the gloves, watching the pink dye run through Freyia's coat, corrupting the normally white fur into a obnoxious, bright pink. He begins to massage the dye throughout the mare's coat, trying to get the dye spread out as evenly as possible.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:29 am

Aella giggled as her handler began to transform the dignified valkyrie into a sickeningly pink pantomime. She took another bottle from the pile labelled Neon Green and poured some onto her gloves, working it into Freiyas mane.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:31 am

The griffon begins to spread the dye to the mare's face. "Close your eyes, dearie. We don't want you to go blind now, do we?" he chuckles again, clearly enjoying this.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 am

Freyia obeyed, shocked that she was being painted such hideous colors, and what's more, it made HER look hideous. She began to object. "You could have just asked!" She said in a muffled shout.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:32 am

Aella giggled, enjoying the process of concealing Freiyas identity far too much.

'Thats no fun~' She teased
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:44 am

The griffon chuckled in agreement with his accomplice. "It most certainly isn't, but we couldn't just let you canter about the city, putting our lives at risk now, could we?" he continues rubbing the dye throughout Freyia's coat, working bright pink mixture way down the front at sides of the mare's neck. He looked up at Aella. "Hrmmm...we're going to need to think of a cover name for her...any ideas?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next