MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting of minds [Dated][Invite only]

5 posters

Go down

Meeting of minds [Dated][Invite only] Empty Meeting of minds [Dated][Invite only]

Post by Prism Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:04 pm

[b style="text-align: center;"]9th DEC 20:00 [/b]

Prism had spent most of his time down in the sewer, his brown coat had become dirty and smelly just as much as he had over the time. He had gotten use to the smell by now so didn’t really that much, but to anypony that had been down here long he smelt like a sewer and that was putting it nicely.

Prism got to steel’s office early. He wanted to be there before other ponies as he was not sure who had been invited and if he had already meet some of the ponies. He walked into the office and saw steel at his desk working on something what it was he couldn’t tell. He took off the coat and threw it out of the way, it landed with a squishy noise.  He was still wearing the battle damage armour.  He hadn’t taken it off unless he had to and that was once when he went to the surface to get some air.

“Steel,” Prism said once he had got himself sorted to alert him if he hadn’t already spotting him walking in.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Meeting of minds [Dated][Invite only] Empty Re: Meeting of minds [Dated][Invite only]

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Steel was working on some plans before he looked up. "Ah hello. Here for the meeting then?" He said pulling himself up, walking towards him.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Meeting of minds [Dated][Invite only] Empty Re: Meeting of minds [Dated][Invite only]

Post by Prism Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Prism nodded “Well asked I ask for it, I best be here” he said in a little bit of a joking way and holding out a smelly and slimy hoof to him.

“How many are coming?” he said getting to the point, as he was not sure who to expect as he had asked for anyone they had in the military or felt they could do a leadership role.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Steel shook the hoof. "3. Potentially 4, but one is decidedly cautious about such things." He said and lead to a small room where the meeting would be taking place. "Not much. But there all good soldiers/leaders." He said confidently.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvern Gleam Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Silvern and Lance arrived at the HQ with some minutes to spare, but not that much that it would be impolite to already show up. Being in a properly closed space again and knowing the way to Steel's office, she told her assistant at the front door to check by regularly if the meeting was over and continued on her own. The horn injury she had gotten a little over two weeks ago was healing up and she was able to make out ponies relatively well, but identifying them was still not possible, and she was forced to search for obstacles with her hooves before taking a step. Over the last two weeks, she had acted like a blind pony. Now it would probably be about a week until her horn was working properly again.

As she approached the office, she noticed two ponies leaving it (when Steel led Prism to the room), and none left behind. She took a guess about the identity of one of them. Steel?

Last edited by Silvern Gleam on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet
Profession: Artifact Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:54 pm

“Well I have been keeping myself busy and have met a few of the rebel members” he said following steel “You said you were moving down here, have you got that sorted yet or do you need help moving things.”

He turned around when he heard a voice that he remembered to see who it was.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Steel responded "No thanks, things are almost settled." He said and heard Sils voice. "Ah good to see you made it Ms.Gleam. I couldn't have this type of meeting without you." He said smiling.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvern Gleam Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Please, you can drop the formality. Silvern or Sil is fine, Silvern answered smilingly, than turned her head to the other pony. Sorry if I should recognize you, but my sight is currently a little disabled, so I have to ask who you are.
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Prism felt bad for Silvern, he remembered how it felt when he lost one eye and how handicapped he felt then, but losing all real means of seeing couldn’t be good and he would find it hard to cope he was sure of that.

“It is Prism,” He said hopping that just his name will do for her to remember who he is.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Steel nods. "This way Sil." He said motioning to the next room over.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Double stared up at the window of the hotel.  Behind it was the room where Steel's meeting was going to be held.  Glancing around the area, he made sure no one else was paying him any mind or were spying on him, before finally taking a deep breath.

Concentrating on the room beyond, the unicorn's horn filled with a dark aura as the shadows around him began to draw ever closer, swirling at his hooves.  Beginning to feel his legs grow numb, the rebel pushed himself harder as he felt his body grow more and more cold.  

His mind feeling the pressure of the spell, sprained as the channeling broke, sending the shadows back to where they came from, and Double's body regaining its heat.  Opening his eyes, he found he was still in the alleyway.  "Fuck, I'll get that spell...I know it..."  the unicorn cursed as he made his way out back into the streets, before entering the hotel.

After trading pleasantries with the hotel clerk, Double made his way back up the stairs to their usual room, giving it a series of knocks before entering.

Inside, Double saw three of the ponies were already there, Steel, of course.  Beside him a red unicorn in armor, Prism.  Double had do a bit of background checking on this one.  He was a member of the old guard, before Equestria fell.  He still wore his armor for some reason, eliminating any possibility of subtlety.  The last one, was a yellowish orange unicorn, Silvern.  He remembered her from the day Steel gave that speech of his to all of Undermarket.  She seemed like a nice enough pony.  Though he hadn't really gotten to know her yet.  "Everyone."  Double greeted, before walking to his usual corner in the room, right next to a window, taking his seat.  "Who else are we waiting on?" He asked.
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvern Gleam Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:05 am

Ah, the school inspector, Silvern said jokingly. Good to meet you here. In this moment she felt a power surge, originating somewhere outside the building. She concentrated on it, but her distorted sight didn't let her get any useful information. And it didn't happen again.

She followed the hoofsteps into the room. She needed a few moments to place the new voice entering after a short time, but managed to identify the other founder. Hello Double Edge!
Silvern Gleam
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:03 am

Jack rushes through the tunnels of the sewers. He knows he's late, but he wanted to take a shower after his work in the greenhouse. Jack wanted to look appropriated, but somehow he forgot that a shower before a meeting in the sewers isn't really appropriated.

Jack quickly runs over to the rebel HQ. On the way he accidentally steps into a puddle and dirty water splashes on his coat. "Ugh..." he grumbles. "How can ponies live down here?" Even he's used to get dirty, Jack can't stand the feeling of wet fur. He shakes himself dry and enters the building.

It seems he's really late and probably the last one. Jack puts on a friendly smile, trying to cover his fast breathing. "Howdy everyone."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Steel smiles. "Alright. Seems everyone is here." He said and took a seat. "Glad you all could make it.Now to get downto business." He said looking to Prisim.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:15 pm

Prism stood up. He wasn’t one for sitting down as he was always happier moving or standing and the fact the broken amour made it harder to sit down.

“I have asked steel to set up this meeting with you all, I am sure most of you know who I am, but for those of you that don’t I am Captain Steel Prism.” He looked around to everyone in the room making eye contact with them “I have no idea how this group is ran, but I plan to help and hopefully get some structure in place. I am sure I will be stepping some on hoofs, but if we don’t work together with this rebellion then it is good as dead. Everyone in this room is the next best hope for Equestria and we are only going to get one chance at this, we mess it up now then there will be nothing we can do about the griffon’s not for  long time to come.” He was sure they all knew this already, but he wanted to make sure they were all on the same page.

“I have seen some of what is going on with magic training, but not seen much else and I would like to know what sort of other things we have been doing for the ponies of Manehattan as we are going to need them on our side” He was hoping to find out more what was going on before he moved into his ideas and hear what other had to say.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Steel stood up. "Well, besides that we've been trying to obtain cleaning supplies. As silly as it sounds the undermarket isn't.exactly the cleanest place. Diseases are fairly common. Distributing soap among the population underground has been going on for a while now. We've had a diamond dog, or two, setup a tunnel system that lead tothe undermarket. Along with guards covering the more common routes. Above ground..." He said and paused. "I won't lie, it's getting rough. Griffon cracking down on the laws, especially curfew. And the intelligence we gather usually comes from the beaks of drunken griffons. I have informants scattered throughout the city, keeping an ear to the populace. But again, the crack down has us very limited." He said and sighed. "Anything I missed Dubs?" He asks him.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:30 pm

"You didn't mention the camps."  Double Edged answered, looking to the assembled group.  "Ponies, dogs, and even some griffons hauled up and working their hooves and claws to the bone.  Worst part is no one up above wants to acknowledge them, hell, finding out about them is freaking difficult on its own.  Trying to convince others that they're real?  Thats a whole other problem.  Aside from that, the usual problems down here, food, water, space.  Seems like every day more are trying to hide down here.  Personally I can't blame them but eventually we're going to run out of places for new arrivals to try and start a new life.  I think the biggest problem right now, is what do we do if Undermarket is discovered?  I asked a few diamond dogs to build tunnels but we will still need a plan of some kind.  If the griffons attack and we're caught with our saddles down, it'll be a travesty, not just for the Rebellion, but for the public as well."  It certainly was a long list of situations, but, somehow they needed to figure these out, if this uprising was to continue.
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:40 am

“Well your right, high priority is the Undermarket. It’s good to see you are working on trying to keep things clean down here,” Prism then held up a very slimly hoof his red fur looking more brown.

“But I would say it’s a bit of a losing battle it’s unless if we don’t make a real effect to clean this place or part of it, as we need somewhere the sick or injured can do without the risk of infection. We need to start looking after the ponies down here as no one else will.”

Prism then moved onto what Double Edge had said. He had not heard of the camps and he was shore they were worse then what was being said, but at this time there was nothing they could do about them that wouldn’t bring the griffons down harder on the ponies.

“For now I wouldn’t through we have the resources or the pony power to do anything about the camps, other than risky missions to get one or two out at a time. As for the underground the griffons would be crazy to take the fight down here to us, with them not knowing the tunnels and how small the tunnels can get. Their numbers will mean nothing and the size of a griffon will work in our favour as well, if needed I could hold a signal tunnel agents a small army. You are right though we do need a backup plan for us to regroup if it happens and I have a feeling it will need to be outside of Manehattan”
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down