MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated) Empty OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:48 am

Oct 30, Year 4

Shady Silhouette wore a grin on her muzzle as she trotted down the streets of the city, taking any alleyway or other out of the way places to keep from being seen while heading towards her destination. One stray eye could ruin her entire innocent pony persona. Once at the front doors of the griffon headquarters, the mare slipped unseen into the building and quickly moved farther into the entry area. She let a sigh escape her once she was away from all of the possible whistle blowers.

Moving straight for the front desk, she placed a hoof on top and leaned in towards the receptionist a bit. "Shady Silhouwette here for an important meeting. They never told me who in the world it was, but just get them here or take me there if you know." She said in a tone that easily showed her lack of patients.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:00 am

The griffin grumbled at the sudden intrusion of a mare into her bubble. Why?! Why couldn't it be a sleek officer type, or that Praetor fellow. He was certainly pleasant company.

"Yes, you have an appointment. It's right here- but this says that your twelve minutes late. Do you have any identification?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffin Kingdom
Profession: Intelligence Officer

Back to top Go down

OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:08 am

Shady blinked a few times, grumbling a bit as she stared at the receptionist for a few moments. "Guess sneaking around the long way took me longer than I thought." She replied, taking her hoof off of the counter after a few moments. "I travel without any of my military items on me. A spy that gets discovered is useless after all. Is this enough identification for you?" She asked, turning to the side and flashing her cutie mark at the receptionist.

"I'm not going to be even later than I am just because I had to go back to the living quarters to get something from my trunk." She stated bluntly, expression staying flat and unchanging despite her growing aggravation.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:22 am

The griffin matron's face betrayed an expression of bureaucratic despair. "So- nothing... just a cutie mark..."

She rummaged through her papers, desperate, anxious for anything that could save this encounter. The world closed in on her, as she flew from document to document, a wild-eye gaze taking hold. Anything, any by-law, any processing form, ANYTHING at all; but nothing was there- no bylaws, no processing forms, NOTHING that could save her.

"Are- are you absolutely, positively sure you have no identification- none, none in the least?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:29 am

Shade's stoic face was broken by the twitch of an eye when the meeting was only delayed farther and made her look worse in the eyes of a griffon she hadn't met before. After a few moments, she stamped a forehead on the floor once. "Alright fine, I'll be back once I get my identification from my quarters." She replied, turning to leave the building before heading for the door and letting the matron be.

"I guess my efforts to leave as little of a paper trail worked a bit too well..." She said to herself as she slowly plodded towards the door.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:38 am

A massive griffin blocked the path to the door, standing as to intercept pony. He was at least several hundred pounds heavier than stock griffin soldiers, and had a chiseled body of avian steel.

His black feathers brushed against Shade as she tried to pass, but he blocked her movements to leave the building. Staring down at her, be began a low, rumbling invocation: "Are you Shady Silhouette?" he asked, no expression but stoicism betraying his intentions.

"Because if you are Shady Silhouette, then I will be needing you to follow me- this way, into that office."
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:52 am

Shady stopped in her tracks once the large griffon appeared in front of her to block her way. Taking a few steps back, she looked up at his face and gave a nod, grin growing on her face. "You got it. Shady Silhouette, pony spy." She replied, moving a foreleg up to give a salute to her superior. She placed her hoof back down on the ground to follow him towards the indicated office. She shot the matron a quick glare as she slipped away into the office, making sure she remembered who she was.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:01 am

The massive griffin slammed the door shut behind them and locking it. Immediately after, he began walking in a circle around the office. As he went, he would twist a knob, punch a button, and the shutters would shut as he went. This merry ritual continued for some time, allowing the full grandeur of the office to sink in.

The office itself was an impressive boardroom, with executive seats and table centered prominently. An Everfree Oak finish gave the room an impressive sheen, though the nature of the wood would be lost on individuals without any experience.

After his ritual was complete, he walked to the wall and grabbed a candle sconce. Pulling with visible strain, the sconce yielded. The wall pulled apart in front of the pair, and no sooner than it was done had he gestured for Shady to enter.

There stood a spiral staircase, leading down into the depths of the building. Black, sooty steps with slippery railings reduced the perils of slipping, but by very little.

"Ladies first."
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:16 am

Shady raised a brow while watching the griffon's curious actions, not questioning her superior in the slightest despite her curiosity. She kept her eyes on the officer, barely reacting when the wall suddenly opened up in front of her. "Well, that was pretty unexpected, but thanks." She replied, stepping into the newly revealed doorway and making her way down the stairs carefully.

She didn't know where she was going, but the dim lighting barely even fazed the mare while she made her way farther down the stairs. Not wishing to annoy the griffon that more or less had her life in his claws at the moment, she kept her questions about where they were heading to herself, simply keeping her usual stern expression of her muzzle.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:06 am

The stairway opened out into a well lit hallway. The walls stood resolute, made of solid concrete and completely unadorned. The moderation staff were the only rebels, making this all slightly unnecessary. And bright lights beamed down from all directions.

The raven giant pushed Shady beyond the threshold, and down the hallway to a door at the very end. He unflinchingly led on, no expression betraying his intent or purposes. When he had finally led the mare to the door, he abruptly turned about and began to leave.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:13 am

Shady moved her eyes about to scan the room without showing any hint of her curiosity to the large griffon who was leading her along. Nice place... Couldn't put up any kind of ambiance at least? Feh, whatever. She thought to herself while slowly walking down the hallway. She ignored her companion when he left her alone, looking at the door for a few moments before slowly raising a hoof up and turning the handle.

She opened the door up without a hint of worry about what was possibly waiting for her on the other side, moving into the room and carelessly kicking the door closed with a rear leg. "Someone in here wanted to see me?" She asked nonchalantly.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:14 pm

With the OGI agents in tow, Zweihander was fairly confident. Without the bulky armor he had been forced to wear for the last few days, he had full range of movement. With the unicorn called Mercy Heart under his arm, and an important component of the machine being carried...

He really hoped Tisis wouldn't be pissed.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffonic Army
Profession: Colonel
Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:15 pm

((Mind if I tag along?))
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Soldier/cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:18 pm

(((Go ahead sten. I need to get accustom to your roleplay style.)))
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:25 pm

((Style of rampant arseholery. Thank you, though.))
Sten hung back with the OGI agents, who hadn't questioned his presence yet. He kept his head down, but eyes forward on the unicorn. These chaps'd take her apart, given the chance. Now, he was no sympathiser, but he didn't like to see people taken apart. He'd had enough of that at Phillydelphia.
Plus, this way he'd get to see the new head honcho. Someone worth knowing. Not knowing in any personal sense, but if you're just a humble villager in a grass hut, it's nice to know what the volcano's doing. Metaphorically speaking.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:37 pm

The door opened, revealing a luxurious office suite. The amenities of the room were many and varied. It possessed long, shaggy carpeting that yielded to the step, clearing detritus from the bottoms of hoof and talon alike. The walls were lined with oak shelving along the entire length of the room; these held hundreds, if not thousands of books and scrolls. And adorning all of the bare spaces on the walls were long banners bearing the marks of the Griffin Kingdoms and the Prudentatae. And at the farthest end of the office, a massive desk stretched from the left wall to the right, covered in plethora with hundreds of files and notes.

Behind the desk sat another black griffin, though his coat was clearly less oily. He took to rummaging through files, and paused when he saw the ebony-coated mare enter his office. "Ah, Ms. Silhouette! I've been waiting for you. Please- come in, have a seat here."

---------

One of the OGI agents had separated from the group and raced ahead to give warning to the Headquarters Building. When the party arrived, the OGI would be ready.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Shady studied the very well decorated office of the intelligence leader she would now be reporting any of her findings to from now on. Her eyes locked onto the black griffon behind the desk once he spoke her name and grabbed her attention. She nodded her head lightly while staying silent, slowly walking forward across the room towards the seat she had been invited to.

"Thank you, sir." She replied once in front of the desk, backing up and sitting down in the plush seat.

"First, I must say I appreciate having the opportunity to speak with you, sir." She stated, knowing that saying what she wanted to would probably end up with her injured. "I have gained a little bit of information that you might enjoy learning."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Tisis raised an eyebrow. This new contact had information? But they had just met! What could she possible know that was in any way pertinent to the meeting? At any rate, Tisis knew better to turn down information of any sort. He was, after all, an intelligence officer. You didn't get that job by flubbing off opportunities like this.

"What- what kind of information are we talking about here? Tell me everything..."
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Shade gained a slightly devious grin across her muzzle once Tisis seemed to take interest in her offer of information. "Straightforward, I like that. But I should have expected as much from such a noble griffon as yourself." She said, learning forward towards the desk a bit while complementing her superior in an attempt to worm her way into his good side.

"Well then, it's not much, but it concerns two of the ponies on the list that anonymous informant gave you a while ago." She stated, not going into detail about how she knew about said list.

"Steel Strike, the smith, doesn't seem to be a rebel as stated. I learned that he's made some wares for members of the empire rather recently." She reported, not caring if her information clashed with what they thought they already knew. "I also tailed the mare known as Megabyte Stream for a few blocks. I couldn't keep up with her as she's a pegasus and flew faster than I could run while keeping a low profile. But it seems she lives somewhere in the eastern residential district."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Tisis let out a tired sigh. That list again! It was always coming to bite him in the ass. Three names in total, one of whom he had already investigated, and two confirmed rebels too deep to be sought out. The eastern residential district was more specific information, but it wasn't particularly useful for anything. Is this it? Is this the new spy that was supposedly the hottest new goods? And all she could tell him where things that he already knew. Tisis thought that maybe a pony spy would have more information- the city was neck deep in rebellion, but all he could seem to find were false leads and disappointments.

"Thats, very.... informing," he said finally. "And are you sure that's ALL you know?"

Last edited by Tisis Antony on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Shade was taken aback slightly from the bemused reaction she had received from the griffon in front of her. Simply grinning, stay stayed in her relaxed position with her hooves on said desk. "Oh, that wasn't to your liking? They don't keep me in the loop about what you already know or not. But, I do know some more information that you might enjoy a bit better." She stated, not letting her first slip up bother her in the slightest. She was going to save the bigger information for later to keep the griffons that needed it under her hoof, but that went out the window.

"Well, the rebels have access to things you can only dream of. I managed to catch a few scuffles while watching in the shadows, and they seem to have items such as noisemakers that can make a griffon lose muscle control or even drop down and unable to defend themselves. They also have knives that are disguised as many different innocent items, some that can fling their blade out as a surprise attack." She explained, leaning forward a bit more. "I've only seen these on one or two occasions, but who knows how many they have stockpiled in their hidden bases?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:46 pm

The weapons information was slightly more useful to the griffin. Hidden weapons? Well of course the rebellion would have hidden weapons. But this spy had seen them- which means that she knew more than she let on, or that she was pulling his leg. Tisis tried to gauge her. She had been entirely too enthusiastic about telling him this information. He hadn't even fully introduced himself, and she was trying to push locations and targets onto him. This all seemed incredibly suspicious to the veteran Prudentate. It wasn't the first time that some pony 'spy' had tried to slip him false information. Wasting OGI man hours on ambushes and goose chases was a favorite past time of his prior targets.

"You seem highly knowledgeable of the rebellion here in Manehatten Ms. Silhouette. Where exactly have you seen these weapons? And who has used them?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 pm

The grin stayed on Shady's muzzle while listening to the griffon's questions, not seeming to mind his skepticism in the slightest. She leaned a bit closer to Tisis again, looking at her superior in the eyes. "The noisemaker was used a few days ago in the evening, at the downtown area. Miss Stream and Mister Strike were fleeing an enraged Zweihander. It caused him to smash through the smith's roof before flying away in the wrong direction. It seemed quite powerful and perfectly tuned just to hurt your kind. My ears were ringing, but that was about it." She replied with a slightly larger grin. "As for the knives, I don't know the name of the pony, but I saw a pony who was completely black, hair and coat, with no cutie mark using a blade like the ones I described."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Zweihander crashed through the doorway, with all of the agents in tow except for one. Nodding at the sergeant, the griffon began telling where the agents were to put the confiscated items. During the resulting chaos, Zweihander moved forward to a nearby office. Heading inside, he insured the mare was unconscious by injecting a light sedative. After waiting two minutes, he opened the secret stairway under the desk. After getting the mare up on his shoulders, he walked down, the desk slowly closing behind him.

Reaching the Undergrowth below, he began to move to the holding cells. After a quick "conversation" with the nearby medical personnel, who were auxiliaries, he placed her inside. The cell was provided with basic amenities; a toilet, cot, desk. It was located in a completely enclosed space however; whoever was inside would just view a plain white room. No door, no windows. If one was to observe from the other side, they would be able to view whoever was inside, without the prisoner ever knowing. After placing Mercy on the cot, he exited the room.

((This would be a good time for an agent to barge in))
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 pm

(((I am changing a little- since the Undergrowth is supposed to be secret and have personnel in it, I am changing the "Secret Stairwell," to the much more conveinent "Secret Elavator". From now on, the entire room is an elevator, that moves up and down with the lever. Less secret, but a lot less conspicuous then moving an injured kidnap victim up a slippery flight of spiral stairs every five minutes. I dunno- what do you guys think?)))

"I'm sorry, Ms. Shade- give me a moment, I hear a commotion outside."

The Prudentate stood from his desk, and rushed to the Undergrowth hallway. Some sort of hubub about a mare? And his Centurion? Tisis walked up to confront Zweihander. "And what is this all about Centurion? Explain yourself!"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Zweihander responded by showing Tisis Antony, the Prudentate, one of te confiscated blueprints. It detailed what the purifier was, but left a lot to what was in the builders mind. Shaking his head discretely to the office, he was telling Tisis that the mare was already in a holding cell, using sign language.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:34 pm

(((Keeping with the non-canon thread where you kick my ass, I am having Tisis be less able'd in understanding sign language than my Praetor. Remember the part where he was trying to keep up and you punched him in the jaw XD. Good times.)))

"Okay, these are... blueprints of some kind. And there is... someone in the holding cell? Gah!- What are you trying to say?" The Prudentate marched to the cell, and looked in through the shatterproof glass. "Okay, its a mare... and is she... a rebel?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:16 am

Zweihander shrugged his shoulders. He pointed at the blueprints again, and slowly signed to Tisis.

"Mare is scientist, who created purifier, that is the only one of its kind."
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:24 am

The Prudentate straightened up immediately. If he understood his Prima correctly, those signs meant business. "So, you're telling me that this mare has syphilis- and she created a pacifier that will give it to all of griffin kind? That is a serious threat- we need the blueprints investigated immediately."

Tisis grabbed the neared Auxiliary he could find, and issued an order. "Bring this blueprint to the engineering boys immediately. See if they can figure out how it works- I need this news on my desk yesterday auxiliary. Your job is hinging on it."

The Prudentate turned to his Centurion. "Well done Centurion- without your actions we would have certainly lost many men to her terrorist invention. Come with me, I need you to meet someone." Tisis began walking to his office door.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:15 am

Sten hung behind Zweihander like a bad shadow. Things looked... pretty bad, yes. The head honcho was a gibbering idiot. He hadn't even read the blueprints. Of course, that was alright by him. He seemed to have the specific contextual blindness of all the best COs. Anyone below captain just didn't exist to him.
He fell in behind Zwei and followed him.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:47 am

Zweihander just shook his head as he followed the Prudentate. How does one mix up scientist and SYPHILIS. The world may never know. But, Zweihander wondered who was so important that he needed to meet then right now?
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:09 am

"Zweihander- I would like you to meet Ms. Shady Silhouette. She will be one of our spies for the time being. You know, posing as a rebel and whatnot. I suspect that she is lying to me, and that she is really a rebel, but who knows?"

"Zweihander," the Prudentate stopped, flabbergasted. "Who is that griffin who has followed you down here! He isn't an auxiliary!"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:31 am

Sten turned his head slowly to meet the head honcho, checking over the room quite calmly. Grim place, but secret headquarters usually were. He lowered his head, eyes forward, giving a fairly impassive look.
"I'm with the Tactical Ops Exec," he said, straight-faced. "Liaison officer."
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 am

If looks could kill, Sten would be dead, buried, immolated, eaten, digested, and immolated again from the look Zweihander gave him. Turning around, he stared at the griffon, his pupils slightly dilating in anger. Clicking his beak once, he launched at the griffon, attempting to pin him against a wall.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:13 pm

The Prudentate watched his Centurion plunge at the griffin- and infiltrator no doubt. Was he OGI? Did he accidentally stumble into here? No- he wasn't one of Tisis's employees. Tisis knew all of his associates, and their mothers, and their histories, and their psychological profiles to the letter. This was NOT one of his, which only meant that he could be a spy, or an assassin. But which? And did it matter?- the only thing conceivable at this point was that the griffin had followed Zweihander into the undergrowth, which meant that he meant business.

"IDENTIFY YOURSELF, IMPOSTER!"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:21 pm

Sten's face remained impassive, even if he was being choked out against the wall. This was all just water under the bridge, though. He'd spent two nights face-down in a drainage ditch, he could deal with this.
"Operative Softclaw," he said, going for 'professional even in the face of choking'. "T.O.E. liaison officer. I shipped in today, sir."
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Zweihander grinned like a madman... this maggot would pay for making a fool of him. This griffon may have ruined his chances at a cure for his...condition. Releasing the griffon from his chokehold, he stood in front of him. Never breaking eye contact, he gave him a vicious sucker punch in the abdomen.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Sten keeled. Not over, but definitely sideways. He held himself up against the wall, breathing heavily, one claw holding his stomach. It took him a good couple of breaths to recover and look up at his assailant.
He'd been caught in worse places. That one time when the Livestock Liberation Front decided to hold a meeting in his favourite bar back in Philly, for one. Now that had been a tricky sitch.
"Still operative Softclaw from Tactical Ops Exec, sir," he said, with what he thought was a friendly smile.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:40 pm

Tisis tried to interrupt his Centurion's brutality for just a moment. "Don't kill him too bad Centurion, I think he may be trying to say something- What's that son?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Zweihander slammed the griffon in the face with a wing. Clicking vehemently, he was not done yet. His superior wanted him alive? That was fine. Nobody said anything about uninjured.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Sten looked up, rubbing his face where Zwei's wing had caught him. Well, no need to be like that, he was only snooping. He figured it was his base as much as theirs.
"I said, I'm Operative Softclaw of Tactical Ops Exec, sir," he said, maybe a little tersely. "I arrived today, sir."
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:14 am

Shade had been able to hear some sort of goings on in the hallway on the other side of the door behind her, listening carefully for anything she could possibly use as information for locations to stake out any rebel activity. Not getting anything she could understand, she began to tap her hoof on the desk in boredom while waiting for Tisis to come back. After a few long moments of waiting, the mare simply stood up from her seat and moved over to the door, opening it up a crack to satiate her curiosity.

Upon seeing the violence, she opened the door up fully and approached the group of griffons but still stayed at a safe distance. They were angry and the last thing she needed was for them to get them thinking she was spying on them instead. She resisted the urge to speak up while she simply observed to try and figure out what had gotten them so fired up.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:23 pm

"Centurion, stop beating the guy and get him to a holding cell- we have more urgent things then an infiltrater at this moment in time."

The Prudentate straightened himself to project an air of authority. He hoped to the gods that his Prima wasn't about to have another berserk episode, here in the OGI building.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Zweihander gave his superior a glare, the glare that said "just one sec". Looking back at the pitiable griffon, Zweihander cracked his knuckles. Giving him one final punch to the gut, he crossed his arms, and looked at the new mare that just walked in. Giving a sheepish smile, he shrugged at Tisis and the pony.

What can a griffon do?
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Sten collapsed proper this time, wheezing. He clawed at the wall, trying to haul himself back up. Bloody hell, I'll be coughing blood in a minute.
"No... need... for all that, lads," he managed. "I'm on your side, remember?"
He was still smiling, or at least trying to.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Shady simply watched the griffons quietly, not wanting to interrupt such an "important" beating to end up possibly injured herself. As little as she cared, she still couldn't help feeling sorry for the beaten up griffon, at least she had a reason to be disrespected as a member of the army; what did he do that was so wrong? The mare took a few more steps forward due to her curiosity, but still did her best to not get involved while ignoring the look the griffon with the large sword gave her. Do they always have to be so barbaric? She thought to herself while the moment played out.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Several Prefecta's came and scooped up Sten, carrying him to a nearby cell. Tisis turned to his contact, the one named Shady Silhouette. "We get spies and infiltrators down here all the time- assassins and curs the lot of them. Why, last weekend someone came here with a barrel of dynamite! Gave us quite a scare- and several people lost their jobs for that one."

"The rebels are getting audacious, and opportunistic. They have time- they only need to wait for us to slip up once, and they can do something terrible. But if we don't take the initiative with them, they scatter like roaches and we gain nothing." Tisis turned, to introduce his Centurion. "This is another... contact of yours, but I doubt you'll be seing much of eachother."

Tisis turned to his Centurion. "I want you to remember this mares face Centurion. She is strictly off-limits, and I mean OFF-LIMITS. If she stabs you, if she punches you, if she gives away your positions. She is going deep undercover with the rebellion, and we can't have you mistaking her for a common rebel. Am I understood?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:11 pm

After that "Sten" character was carted out by the Prefecta, Zweihander looked at his Prudentate with a frown on his face. After listening to Tisis Antony's spiel, he nods his head in confirmation, giving an all understood gesture. Turning to the mare, he amiably extended his claw in greeting. Smiling broadly, he nodded at the Prudentate to introduce him.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Shady's face didn't change in the slightest as she watched the griffon get pulled away to who knows where by the guards, stepping forward to a proper distance now that the action had ended. With a nod, she extended a foreleg and shook Zweihander's claw. "It is a pleasure to meet you, sir." She said in an official tone to stay proper with her superior. Putting her hoof back down on the floor after a shake, she waited patiently to be introduced to the griffon that seemed to be much more polite than her first impression had her believe.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:33 pm

"Ma'am, I'd like you to meet one of our top mercenary contacts. He handles much of our work involving free-lancers, but he's loyal to a fault I sometimes say."

"And Zweihander, this is Miss Shady Silhouette, and she is going to be our key to cracking the rebellion right open. I think. We're sending her deep undercover, and she's going to be the key to identifying the key players in this rebellion."

Tisis reared, seeing if the two got along.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next