MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Undercover work eh? Zweihander had a deep respect for any being who could pull it off; hell, his closest Centurions were all Exita class. Smiling even broader, he bowed in respect. Not exaggerated or sarcastic, but a genuine bow, like how a noble, or ex-noble would do to one he saw worthy of respect. But, he noticed Tisis had properly introduced him by his cover, not by his true rank. Well, there was the slight slip of "Centurion" but that was easily waved off. He wondered how effective this mare was in combat, however. She seemed light, and not very lean.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffonic Army
Profession: Colonel
Back to top Go down

OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OGI MEETING 2, Praetor August, and Shady Silhouette [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Shady lowered her head in a respectful manner as well, raising it back up afterwords to observe the large griffon a bit closer. "In all due respect. He doesn't speak much does he?" She asked, unaware of his mute status due to an injury. "But, nevertheless, I can see us getting along as comrades pretty well." She stated with a grin, giving Zwei another nod.

Turning to Tisis, she gave another respectful bow. "And I will try my best to find these rebels and weed out any information from them I can. I won't let you down."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Tisis was pleased that his two best hopes for the Prudentatae were getting along so well. "Well, Miss Shady, I have a few more things to tell you before you leave, but I think that this meeting went well. Zweihander, if you could, please see me after for some... uh, clarification about that... bounty you brought me."

Tisis returned to his office, dismissing his Centurion for now, and beckoning Shady back in from the harsh light of the tunnel.

"Now, Miss. Silhouette- tell me more about yourself. Are you married? Family?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffin Kingdom
Profession: Intelligence Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Zweihander saluted to the Prudentate, and waved farewell to the mare, Shady Silhouette. Exiting the office, he looked around for one of his Exita agents. He needed someone to communicate for him. And he thought Verschtag would do perfectly. This "Softclaw" would be chirping like a canary, without any pain. Zweihander deposed torture; this did not mean he despised interrogation.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:12 pm

"Bye Zweihander, sir." Shady said, bowing her head for a quick moment before turning herself around and heading back through the door, kicking it closed behind her she had the first time she entered the room. With mild haste, she moved back up to the desk Tisis had taken a seat behind again, setting her bottom down on the seat meant for her again afterwords.

"Nope and no. I don't have a real family right now, but there is somepony that has struck me." She replied with a slight chuckle, leaning forward unprofessionally on the desk again.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:27 pm

The griffin frowned. Implanting her within the rebellion would be difficult if she didn't have any kin to corroborate her. The rebels typically operated in that fashion- few could be trusted who didn't have some sort of group or family connection to the given cell.

"I have a plan. We have several rebel sympathizers imprisoned here, and our intel suggest that they have rebel friends who may stage a break out. What we need to do, is tempt them with some bait. When the rebels 'escape,' you'll be amongst them. In the minds of the rebels, you'll just be some poor rebel sympathizer- you ask to join them, and don't take no for an answer."

"I don't have all the pieces in place, but first, I need you to look like a rebel sympathizer. Go out into town, my Praetor will meet you there. 'Assault' him when he insults you, and get taken into custody as loudly as you can. I want this to be news, everyone talking about it. Get everyone talking about the 'poor mare who is abducted for attacking a griffin provoker."

"Don't worry about finding the Praetor, he'll meet you when he is ready, and you will stage it from there."

"Now, about payment- are you aware that we will not be able to get funds to you after you go under, right?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Shady nodded as she took in the information for her mission, putting her full attention onto the griffon in front of her. "Alright. Meet the correct griffon, assault him when he insults me, let myself get captured but pretend to resist and get as much attention as possible drawn to me. Join them when I get 'rescued' by them." She mirrored back to make sure she had gotten every major detail of the mission correct. "That should be easy as cake. When will this performance take place?"

She needed her head lightly again. "And I understand. They probably wouldn't take griffon money in the rebel hot spots anyway. I still see bits floating around."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:51 pm

"We will begin it tomorrow. The curfew begins in a few hours, and my Praetor will not be ready for it tonight. Go out to town, enjoy the time you have, and we will begin things tomorrow." Seeing that he had covered his bases, he rose to shake hand/talons/hooves/whatever. "If you need any clarification, the Praetor will have more details for you tomorrow. When you leave, can you tell Zweihander to come in?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Shade nodded her head again and extended her leg to shake Tisis' claw, standing up afterwords. "Alright, thank you very much, sir." She said, bowing her head for Tisis before turning and heading for the door. She knew what she had in mind for the night while she opened up the door and closed it behind her.

After a long moment of wandering the halls of the building, she came up to the armed griffon she had been searching for. "Zweihander, sir. The boss wishes to speak to you." She said simply before passing by to find the exit.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Zweihander nodded in recognition of the mare, and proceeded to the office. He had sent word to his friend already. Verschtag would meet him at the Interrogation Hall when this was over. Until then, he would talk with Tisis. Entering the room, he saluted to the Prudentate. Staying upright, he awaited his superiors response.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:52 pm

"Okay, let's try this again. Im beginning to realize that you probably didn't mean to say 'syphilis'," he said, placing a pen and paper onto the table. "So, lets start from the beginning- go slow, I know you get excited sometimes and sign the wrong things."

Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Zweihander signed, very slowly.

"The mare is a scientist. She was working on a water purifier, that used some sort of magic called 'osmosis' to work. From what the OGI agents confiscated, we have ourselves a problem. Zweihander sighed at the next part of his report. "There was a slight incident while we were there. The brute griffon, SangWing, and that incompetent fop Sten Softclaw got there before me. I was forced to restrain SangWing. And, to top it all off, we have the scientists assistant who escaped, and a lovestruck bard with possible fighting skills."

Zweihander thought it was a fairly standard night as Centurion Prima so far. And that new mare, she seemed to have that devious spark you wanted in a spy.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 pm

The Prudentate wrote out the words on the paper as his Centurion signed. He crossed out several words a few times, realizing that they had been stupid assumptions. When he was finished, he spoke. "Wow, that wasn't at all what I had thought you said," he said. "No wonder you avoid talking to me like the plague when we drink. Well, if what you are saying is true, then you deserve credit for your actions. I myself know the pains of having to work with idiots and fops."

The Prudentate rose, and saluted. "With this report in, return to your duties. I will need to process the forms to have that griffin you mentioned reprimanded. [insert that roman salute-goodbye thing here] Centurion!"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Zweihander bowed. Saluting, he exited the office. First things first; time to find the spy. He needed to test her before he even considered sending her out in the field. And then he needed to locate Verschtag, to help give the mare pointers on agility in combat. When he was done training her, she would be able to fight one-on-one any pony or griffon if she got the drop on them, and defeat them almost all of the time.

((Zweihander goes and trains Shady in "Training Day"))
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2