MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rest From Your Troubles [Totally Open. Come and Go and You Please]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Rest From Your Troubles [Totally Open. Come and Go and You Please] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rest From Your Troubles [Totally Open. Come and Go and You Please]

Post by Insane Masquerade Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:45 pm

At first Insane thought of making a cheap move ant still fight the unicorn, but then he thought he saw what happens if he fights with a unicron after not sleeping for two days. "alright. alright. I will stop now." he said reaching out for prisms hoof. "i shouldn´t fight after being awake for more than 40 hours...anyhoof, i never wanted to kill your, or harm you serious." he said while getting back to the hoofs. "you are still pretty tough after being so old. but i want a rematch one day. only bare hoofs. i guess thats something you could arrangem, do you?" he asked. he was a bit angry about loosing otherwise his oppenent was a unicorn and himself was a bit tired.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

A Rest From Your Troubles [Totally Open. Come and Go and You Please] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rest From Your Troubles [Totally Open. Come and Go and You Please]

Post by Prism Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Prism looked into the blue eyes of the mask "Then using a weapon was not a good move," He then pull him up off the ground "well just because I am older don't mean I can't fight and just makes me more experience,"

He looked around and it was clear there little fight had coursed a lot of commotion "I don't think I will be around long in Manehattan if it can be helped" He looked a little worried as they had already been here too long but Silver had said she needed more time why he had come here to have a drink to take his mind of some of the worrys.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:22 pm

"well i used the weapon for distraction..." insane said, hoping the unicorn would belive him. actually he often tries to kill ponies, but they don´t have to know. "so you will leave the city soon i guess?" he asked, hoping he would still get his fight.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:29 pm

He was not sure what to make of his words he had never through of a weapon as a distraction if he ever pulled one out it was to kill. "If you say so and if I have my way we will be gone tomorrow..." He then muttered something under his breath that sounded like 'stubborn cow'

He then looked up at the masked person "What is with the mask, clearly you are hiding your face for a reason?"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:41 pm

insane tried to look on hi face and walked in a circle like a retard. "mask? thats my face!" he said. For him its his face, he never takes off the mask. "I don´t know what you see" he said scratching his head. "so you will leave tomorrow, huh? i guess then i will not get a rematch..."
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Prism raise his one eyebrow as he watch the stallion "You take a bad head wound, I know I had a few but I know my face from a mask." He was a little unsure about him now, he had know a few ponies that had taken so bad wounds and never recover maybe he was one of them.

"If I have a say in anything then we will be gone by tomorrow" He was say a little bit more then he would do if he hadn't had a drink but was still not really saying much.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:55 pm

"uhm No, i´m perfectly fine, maybe you had a head wound... anyhoof, since it seemes you will be gone by tomorrow, i think i should leave now and maybe will catch you tomorrow before you leave, so i get my fight." Insane said and took his axe, before heading to the exit.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Prism was not sure what to make of this pony, he knew that he had taken a number of hits to the head over the years but this stallion sounds like he things he is perfectly fine. "I will see leaving early if we can."

He watch him leave, there was not much more for him to do other then go back to the bar and have a drink and try to take him mind off things.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2