MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I'm not a rocket scientist, but I still like rockets." [closed]

4 posters

Go down

"I'm not a rocket scientist, but I still like rockets." [closed] Empty "I'm not a rocket scientist, but I still like rockets." [closed]

Post by Fire Ruby Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:07 am

12th of December, morning

It was a cold December morning as Fire Ruby looked down the Mainstreet.The curfew was over just some minutes ago, so almost nopony was on the street just some vendors, who already opened their shops. "Perfect condition", Ruby thought.
The still very low sun behind him and his new project on his back Ruby took a deep breath. He instantly regretted it as the cold air fills his lungs and made him feel a sharp pain, but at least his mind was clear now. He took his project from his back and put it on the street.
He worked on this rocket propelled skateboard for quite some time. It was kinda tricky to get the black powder into the rocket as the propellant, so it won't explode instantly when the fuse ignites it. The only problem left was that Ruby didn't know how much black powder he needed. He wasn't the best in calculating this things and so he just put some amount of black powder into the rocket, hoping it would be enough to move him and his skateboard fast enough.
Ruby lit the fuses of the two rockets. He began to count down in his mind. "...3...2..", he couldn't even count down as the skateboard under his feet began to accelerate quickly. Too quickly. Ruby couldn't hold his balance and fell off the skateboard. Without the extra weight the skateboard began to takeoff, but it hadn't any stabilizers so it began to get a tailspin."Oh fudge!", Ruby said as he saw that the skateboard was aiming for a building. It crashed into the second floor and a cloud of smoke came out of the window.
"OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!", Ruby said as he ran torwards the building.

Last edited by Fire Ruby on Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

"I'm not a rocket scientist, but I still like rockets." [closed] Empty Re: "I'm not a rocket scientist, but I still like rockets." [closed]

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:26 am

A trail of pink drawings covered the ground and walls of the buildings in Mainstreet. At the end of the trail of hearts and smiley faces, was Hijinks. She was 'prettifying' the streets with pink paint, it was only the right thing to do, the city was too dull. The merchants and simple ponies were getting up now, so it was time to pack up. Adults don't really appreciate her hard efforts. 

But as she was leaving, something caught her eye. A red something with a very cool looking something. And he was counting down. 'This oughta be good', she thought. "...3...2..." The Red pony was cut off as the skateboard began moving very quickly. "Lift off!" Hijinks yelled, as she chased the red pony down the street.

She reached the building just in time to see the red pony run in to it. "Hey!" She yelled after him, "Lemme play!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Scavenger

Back to top Go down

"I'm not a rocket scientist, but I still like rockets." [closed] Empty Re: "I'm not a rocket scientist, but I still like rockets." [closed]

Post by Prism Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:34 am

Prism was doing some early morning food shopping for those in the underground that couldn't get it themselves and early morning was best because of the swapping of the guard so was less griffon's around.

He noticed something off in the distance something flying into a building. He was sure that the rebels had no plan of attack and would do it in this district. Then he spotting what looked like a young stallion and a filly run into the build, clearly it must of been a toy that went a bit wrong and didn't think too much more about it.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Insane Masquerade was walking down the dark alleys, browsinf for scrap, when the sound of fireworks catched his attention. as he looked around he saw smoke coming up a few buildings away. he quickly moved into the direction of the building. maybe he could find some people to fight with, he would like a fight now.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:23 pm

As Ruby entered the building he heard a voice behind him. He looked back and saw a young filly. He was so astonished about what she said that he first just blinked. "What? Play? This isn't a toy or something. It's science!", he said. Even this experiment failed he was proud of it. "This little filly just doesn't know how science looks like", he thought.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:41 am

Hijinks ran into the building, stopping in front of the red pony. Taking a second to catch her breath, she prepared her intelligent, yet witty reply. "Well Professor whoever you are, that 'science' looks a lot like an explosion." She replied in a sarcastic tone, using her hooves to create air quotation marks.

"Now c'mon", She said, pushing the Professor of explosive sciences further into the building. "We've got a 'science' to collect!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Ruby sighed. "It's not 'science' ", he said imitating her quotation marks. "It's science!" It seemed like the filly had the same interest in explosions like he had and he knew that the filly wouldn't just go away. Suddenly he had an idea. She could be his assistant. Every great scientist has at least one assistant. So it was time to introduce each other. "By the way I'm not 'Professor whoever you are'. My name is Fire Ruby. What's yours?", he said as he walked upstairds torwards the room where his skateboard should be. Smoke already billowed under the door and began to fill the hallway.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:53 am

Hijinks happily skipped through the building, following behind Fire Ruby. "Hi ya! you can call me..." Hijinks stopped to think for a bit. The red pony was not only nice, but also interested in explosives! She weighed the odds, before speaking her decision. "You can call me, Mimi". She decided that it was better to use her other nickname. It might make things easier in the future, especially when she asks for a try on that skateboard.

Upon reaching the door and seeing the smoke, she laughed. "Fire Ruby, huh? Are you an arsonist then?"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 am

Ruby looked at her. "No!", he said and lowered his voice. "At least not on purpose, but you can't make an omlette without breaking eggs." The room got even more smoky. "Anyway! We should probably trie to get my skateboard before we choke to death or something like that." he said and slowly opened the door. A big wall of smoke greeted him. He already had experience with smoky situations, so he knew what to do.
Lying on the floor he scanned the room for his skateboard and found it in the corner of the room. "There it is!"
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:08 am

Hijinks followed Ruby and proceeded to lay down on the floor next to him. Upon spotting the skateboard, she turned to Ruby. "So professor, shall we retrieve the," Hijinks paused for dramatic effect, "SCIENCE!" She announced with a loud dramatic voice. 

With a cheeky smile, Hijinks gestured Ruby to go in first with her hoof. "Arsonists first." Technically, Hijinks was an arsonist too, but he didn't need to know that. This way was a lot more fun.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:01 pm

Insane stood in front of the building and looked up. smoke came out of some windows. "who would make a fire inside a building?" he asked himself, slowly entering the groundfloor. "Helloo?" he yelled into the building. maybe some griffons have started the fire, and he could fight with them. he got his axe and slowly moved towards the stairs.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Prism was at one of the shop stands buying some food when the stand owner spoke up "O dear looks like someone set a fire in that abandoned building, hope the fire don't spread as I don't think the griffon's will do too much about it"

Prism was about to agree with her as he turned to at what building she was talking about, also as soon as he looked at it he spotted that it had seen what look like a young stallion and a filly walk into. He turned to the mare "Look after my stuff I will be back for it!" As he started running to the building. He didn't stop the other stallion walking in.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:21 am

Ruby narrowed his eyes and gave Mimi the evil eye. He wasn't even sure, if that was her real name. It seemed like she had to think about it like she had to choose a name, but this wasn't important now. Getting his skateboard and getting out alive was more important now.
As he craweld torwards the skateboard he got dangerously close to the flames. Even he was used to the heat he wasn't fire resistant. As he grabbed the board he could hear two sounds. One was the voice of a stallion entering the building and the other one was the cracking of the timbers. "We need to get out of here!" he said and began to crawl back as suddenly a burning timber crushed down in front of him, cutting of the way back.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:48 am

Hijinks opted to stay outside of the smoke infested room while Ruby did all the hard work. "Don't touch the fire, Fire!" She called out when Ruby approached the flames. "I'm ninety-nine percent sure your name does not make you fire proof!"

Upon seeing Fire retrieve the science, Hijinks turned around, preparing to lead the way out of the building. "Okey dokey Prof-" She was cut out by a loud crash. 'That can't be good' She thought, turning around to check if Ruby didn't get crushed. That would be unfortunate. 

Thankfully, Hijinks could see that he was still alive and semi-well on the other side of the burning timber. "Don't worry Professor!" she called out. "I've encountered plenty of burning buildings before. The most important thing to do, is make sure you don't get trapped inside one, otherwise you end up all black and stuff."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Insane slowly walked upstairs and saw hijinks standing in front of the room, which the smoke came out. "what are you doing in a burning building so alone?" he asked, he placed his axe on his back since this small filly was no danger for him, or at least he thought so.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:58 am

Ruby looked around the room trying to find an exit. He had the choice between a closed door or a closed window. Of course he first tried the window, but it was locked. "The luck isn't on my side today", Ruby grumbled and crawled over to the door. "Please don't be locked", he thought as he reached out for the doorknob. He turned the knob and pushed the door open. "Yes!" he yelled.
Ruby quickly ran over to the dear, which should lead to the hallway, but it was also locked."Oh great! I almost thought I would have a lucky day," he said and kicked against the door, releasing his anger.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:05 am

Hijinks turned around and noticed the masked pony before her. "Bwuh?" was her initial response. What the heck was this pony doing here? Though she quickly recovered, must be a fire-fighter. That would explain the mask and axe.

"Oh hiya, I'm Me." She said, it was only common courtesy to introduce yourself of course. "HEY PROFESSOR!" She yelled into the room. "SAY HI TO OUR GUEST!" When nopony responded, she tried to sneak a peak into the room. "Yo professor! you still alive?!" He probably didn't burn. Burning involves a lot more screaming.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:21 pm

"HIIIII!" Ruby yelled, but he wondered why he did that. He had other things to worry about than being polite. Like getting out alive and not dying a painful death. The room where he was in slowly began to fill with smoke and it got harder to breathe because, the hot air was hurting in his lung. He needed to get out of here. The fire already reached his room. Ruby thought for a minute and then looked over to the window in the room. Maybe he could reach the next apartment via the ledge. He walked over to the window and opened it. He had to swallow as he looked down. He almost forgot that he suffered from vertigo, but he needed to get over there. So he plucked up courage and climbed outside. His eyes closed he slowly walked over to the next apartment. Luckily the window was open and so he could enter the room. He walked over to the door, but it was locked. "Grrrr!! Hey! Is there a way you could open the door? I would be very happy, if you could do that", Ruby said in a rather sarcastic voice.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm

"a guest?" Insane thought.he liked the funny little filly for no reason and so decided he could try to help.he heared the "hi" of the guys that seemed to be stuck in the flames . He hadnt peoblems breathing because of his mask, so he could easily walk through the smoke. He thought for a moment before he heared the knocking from the next door. he walked over, grabbed his axe and said "step aside, i´ll crush the door" he said and waited a few seconds to get a reply from the trapped pony.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Prism had made it to the house, he could see that there was a far bit of the smoke coming out now and still no sign that anyone had come out. The door had been left open so he was soon inside.

He was about to call out to find out were they were but it was clear where they would be, upstairs getting what ever went through the window. He made his way up the stairs as fast as he could as fire soon does spreads.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Hijinks eyes lit up when Mask Pony announced his demolition plans. She was so happy in fact, that she decided now was a good time for a song. She began bouncing up and down to the beat that only she could hear.

"Knock knock, open up!"
"Is it a chicken? Is is a rock?"
"I'm filled with excitement and giddily glee."
"To sneak a peak, behind door number three!"

She began prancing around in circles, avoiding the smoke when possible. 

"Are you a pony, or are you a pig?"
"Are you a loony, or are you a fig?"
"The possibilities are endless, see?"
"So why don't we take a gander, behind door number three!"

Hijinks ended with a flourish, fixing a pose that only a famous fashion designer could match.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:17 am

Ruby made a step back. "Okay", he said."I'm ready. It would be really nice, if you could hurry up. It's kinda getting hot in here." He wondered how Mimi could sing a song in this situation. It seems she's really a crazy filliy. A quick grin appeared on Ruby's face. "A perfect assistant", he thought.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:08 am

Prism made his way up the stairs, he could hear singing. Singing? some pony is singing in the middle of a burning building, it did sound like filly that was singing so clearly one of them was fine.

He got up the top of the stairs he spotted the little Purple filly but his eyes feel on a stallion that he had seen before, hacking a door. "What are you doing here" He said to the masked stallion.

Last edited by Prism on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:53 am

Mask was confused about hijinks inging in this situation, otherwise it seems like she made the best out of it so he just let her sing. a second before he wanted to swing his axe he heared a known voice. as he looked over, he saw prism. a small conflict started up in him. he wanted to safe the pony, which he doesent knew, but the filly seemed so nice so he should help. otherwise he wanted his rematch and this was a perfect oppertunity. he just stood there thinking.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:53 am

Hijinks' head whipped around at the voice of a new pony. She was really getting a lot of attention today. Her grin fell when she saw who it was. It was a pirate! he had the eye-patch and everything. And not only that, but he was red! That means he's a fast pirate.

"Quick Mask pony, hide the valuables!" She yelled at the masked pony. "Pirates have come after my booty!" She attempted to run off to gather her 'booty', but she somehow miscalculated her directions and she ran right into a wall. She slammed face-first into the wall with a 'thwump'. She fell onto her backside and cradled her new wound. "Owie owie owie, always with the face." She said to herself as she rubbed her snout.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:13 am

Ruby waited for the "guest" to open that door, but instead of a loud "crack" or something like that he heard a "thumb". He rolled with his eyes. "You don't need to tear down the whole wall, just the door", he yelled. "Do you know what? Forget it! I'll find another way out, while you have fun and sing."
Ruby looked around to find another way out. The only ways he saw were the door he came through, a vent and a closed window. Obviously he wouldn't go back into the other room. It got hotter than hell in there and the flames already reached his room. He looked up to the vent. If he would squeeze himself through it, he could make it, but that would mean that he needed to left his saddlebag and skateboard behind to get out.
Then Ruby walked over to the window. The easiest way out he thought. But he only thought it. Actually it wasn't really a way out. It seems the fire ladder was removed to get scrap metal and so the only way down would be jumping and risking to break something.
He sighed and sat down to think. He took his saddlebag and rummaged around it. Then he found what he looked for. A small package with a fuse. He worked on this little boy for months to get the ingredients and it was designed to help him out in situations where he would need an emergency exit. "This would be the perfect situation to test it", he thought, but he still wasn't sure about it. It would be the first test run and Ruby didn't know how exactly this little boy would work.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Prism waited for an answer from the masked pony but nothing come. Then the little filly let out a cry about pirates, he guessed she was talking about him.

He then turned to the Mask pony hoping to snapping him out of his... what ever it was he was doing. "We need to get them out of here. Where is the other one?" he said looking around knowing that their was also a young stallion as well. He would of walked pasted mask to get the filly out but as he had an axe and remembered last time he would wait to see what happened first.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Mask grabbed his axe tighter. "he´s just fine, i guess he´ll find out a way. but you, you have a problem now. you told me you would leave this city, but you didn´t. so you lied to me. which is something i dislike very much..." he slowly walked towards prism " you know, last time i didn´t tried to kill you, just harming you a bit.... but this time i changed my mind. this time i wanr your head!!" He jumped towards prism, with his axe at first.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:40 am

It seemed like the others forget about him and the room was now almost completly filled with smoke, so Ruby had to use his little friend. He crawled to the door and put the charge between the door knob and the frame. After that he rummaged around his saddlebag to find his matches. He pulled out a little box of matches and as he opened it he noticed that only one match was left. "Okay Ruby, don't fuck this up", he thought and tried to ignite the match.
First try. Nothing happened. "C'mon", he mumbled.
Second try. Still nothing. "Don't let me down now."
With the third try he was completly out of luck and the match broke. "Ffffuuudge!" Ruby yelled. He looked over to the flames and chuckled in desperation. "At least there is a fire source in a burning bulding. One plus point to own a burning bulding", he said with sarcastic voice and crawled to the flames. As he lit the fuse the noticed that it burned down faster than he thought. He hadn't enough time to put the charge at the door, so he had to throw it. It landed in the corner of the door and Ruby hoped it would do enough damage to open the door, but not too much to hurt the others too much. Maybe just a little bit, because they forgot about him.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:35 pm

When Hijinks finally looked up from nursing her wound, she saw the pirate and masked pony staring at each other. Looked preeeetty intense. Looks like mask pony forgot about the professor on the other side of the door though, so she hoped he was cooking up a plan instead of being cooked himself. Hijinks decided, without anything better to do, she would save the professor from a grisly and fiery death. 

She walked over to the door and knocked on it. "Yo, Professor! you th-" She didn't get to finish her sentence as a loud bang rudely interrupted her. Unfortunately, this bang also came with an explosion. Hijinks was thrown back, splinters stinging her face and body. She landed on the floor with a thud, but her rotten luck wasn't over yet. The door, now free of its hinges, decided now was the best time to fall down on Hijinks. And of course, fate decided that the door would land on her snout. She let out a cry of pain. She was sure her snout was bleeding by now and she was suffering from several cuts to her body. She opted to lay under the door for now until her snout stopped stinging so much.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Prism was shocked at the masked pony's reaction. They was in a building that was burning down with little once in. "I was not lying things change" he growled back.

Then he jumped at him and he knew things were about to go to hell in a hay basket. He didn't have anywhere to go and it was getting too smoky to teleport anywhere safely. He moved his head out the way of the axe but couldn't do the same for Insane and his whole body hit him and still being on the stairs meant that the only way was down.

The both went down the stair falling over each other, Prism was happy he didn't feel an axe. Once he got to the bottom landing in a pile with Insane he heard a bang and then hear a cry of pain from the filly he just spotted. He didn't have time for this.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:37 am

Insane masquerade Fell down together with Prism. he rolled down the stairs and yelled in pain as he finally reached the end. He stood up and looked for his axe, which he lost on the fall. luckily he hadn´t fallen into it. BEfore he could find it, he heared a scream from the upper floor. It seemed it was the little pink filly. she seemed nice and he actually had no idea why, but he had to help her. He instantly ran up the stairs, ignoring prism, just to find hijinks buried under the door. He tried to pick the door up, but it was very heavy. he just was able to lift it a bit, but hijinks had to crawl out byherself.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Black smoke came out of the door as Ruby stepped outside abd he saw the "guest" trying to pick up the door. Suddenly he realized that somepony laid under it. "Oh shit. I'm sorry!" he said as he tried to help Masquerade with the door. "I didn't meant to hurt anybody."
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:50 pm

It took longer for Prism to get up as Insane had landed on him. It was clear he had heard the same cry the little filly had let out. He was thankful that he had gone back up but he was not about to leave he come in here for a reason. He followed up stairs and found both the masked stallion and the small red one trying to move the door.

The smoke was getting a lot thinker now they couldn't stay in here for to much longer. Prism joined the three in pushing the door up. He could of used magic but that would mute the others helping and the three of them doing it would get the same results. Prism coughed has he pushed feeling the smoke in his lungs.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:16 am

Hijinks groaned as she felt the weight being lifted off her. "Five more minutes." she whined. She hurted all over, especially her poor nose, so taking a nap seemed perfectly fine at that time. Although once she thought about it, taking a nap in a burning building didn't seem like a hot idea.

She groaned once more as she dragged herself out from under the door. Standing up took quite a bit more effort than it should have, but she managed to get up on all four hooves. Her legs were shaking, as though she could barely handle the weight. Breathing also seemed to be an effort, as the smoke reduced her breathing to gasps. She was still bleeding from the various cuts she received from the earlier explosion, and the large amount of abuse her snout has received. All in all, the only thing that didn't look damaged was her smile, which she still wore despite all the pain.

"D'aww, you guys." She said, once seeing that all three helped lift the door. "I guess friendship really is magic!" She tried to laugh, but the smoke was getting thicker, and her laughing was reduced to heavy wheezes.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Insane was happy the filly was alright, except those small injuries. He grabbed hijinks and placed her on his back. "We have to leave" he said. he saw a window on the end of the hallway and decided this would be a good exit point. he started to fly to the window to get out, yelling to Prism "Its not over yet.". Then he flew out of the window, hoping the others would come out on themself.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:32 am

Hijinks wouldn't have normally allowed another pony to pick her up, but she didn't have enough energy to complain. Besides, it was a free ticket out of a burning building. The only negative side about it was leaving the professor behind, she still wanted a chance on the science board. Suddenly she got an idea. She reached into her satchel and pulled out a crumpled up ball of paper. When unraveled, the paper depicts a hastily drawn map of the Western residential district with an X in the middle. Above the map is the words, 'Potent Prepared Potions'.

"Yo! Professor!" She called out as the masked pony headed towards the window. "Call me!" she said as threw the crumpled piece of paper at the professor. Hopefully he would open it up and follow it to TayTay's place. 

Once outside of the building she took in a deep breath of air. "ahh, just when the suffocating was getting fun." She was joking of course, breathing is one of Hijinks most favourable past-times. Normally, she would enjoy being in the air, but she was kinda busy breathing, so she just held onto the masked pony's back as she took deep breaths.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Ruby catched the paper and quickly put it in his saddlebag, so the flames couldn't reach it. As Insane jumped out of the window Ruby looked at Prism. "He isn't a fan of a normal exit, is he? I mean we could just walk out of the door downstairs", he said and moved torwards the stairs. "And we should hurry. I bet we two are a nice feast for the griffons."
Outside Ruby took a deep breath of fresh air and looked back to Prism. "You two are best friends, huh?"
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Prism nodded not wanting to breath in too much of the smoke in the room. Once he had made it out of the building he started to answered the young bucks questions.

"Yes, we had a bit of a run in a few weeks ago in a bar. If I was you I would stay away from him and see if you can get your friend to do the same. There is something that is not right with him, I am just happy he is axe less now but I am sure he would make a new one."

Prism brushed himself off a bit then looked around to make sure there was still no griffon's around "You going to be ok, don't need to see a medic as I need to get going before the griffon's get here and want to make sure you are fine before I go" He said looked down and the red earth pony

Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Insane flew to a near alley. he landed softly and let the filly dismount him. somehow he was disapointed he couldnt finish his fight with prism, but at leas he did something good today. he normally didn´t help anyone, but this filly seemed to have something special. "hope your parents will not know what happened." he looked around "are you okay? should i acompany a bit? or do you want to go alone?" he asked not sure what to do in this moment.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:23 am

Hijinks chuckled at Masked pony's 'concern'. "Don't worry, my parents won't find out." 'they never can' she added mentally. "I don't need my hoof held, if that's what you are implying. I may not lookit, but I'm actually a terror to behold!" She cheered, striking a fearsome pose. She winced slightly at the pain she received from moving too fast.

"And you do not need to ask my permission if you want to accompany me, by the way. You're not a dog.". Hijinks turned towards the exit to the alleyway and began her walk back to Tayari's shop. "Though I guess I can still say 'he followed me home'." 

She laughed as she exited the alley, not bothering to check if the masked pony was following. She knew he would, she knew he found her interesting. Would be no other explanation for why he saved her instead of fighting the pirate. Whoever this masked pony was, she was guessing that underneath that mask was not a pretty face.

Last edited by Hijinks on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:27 am; edited 6 times in total
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:14 am

Ruby nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Not the first time I had contact with fire", he said and took out the note of his saddlebag. "And don't worry. I have other things to do than running after this strange stallion. So you can go now. I don't want to detain you. In fact I have also things to do." As he said that he took his skateboard from his back. It was a bit singed and the plastic wheels couldn't withstand the heat and melted. Ruby sighed and put it on his back again. Seems he had to walk the way to Mimi's place.
"It was nice to meet you. Even it was a unfavorable situation", Ruby said and reached out his hoof with a smile.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Insane Masquerade Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:19 am

Insane had to chuckle as hijinks was posing "sure... the terror" he aadded sacastic. "so if you don´t mind as you say, i´ll follow you" he said as he sart to hovering next to her. "do you live far from here? and do you live with your parents?" he asked to know what ge would expect at her home.
Insane Masquerade
Insane Masquerade
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:25 am

Thread summary
---------------------------------------------
Fire Ruby and Hijinks entered a burning building when their experimental rocket powered skateboard crashed into it. Prism and Insane saw the explosion and followed them. The two soon got into a fight, but their battle ended quickly when Hijinks was injured during the chaos. All of them escaped the burning building, unharmed, save for Hijinks. As Prism parted ways, Hijinks and Insane make their way to Tayari's home, with Fire Ruby heading in the same direction.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down