MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What lies within [Syron, Scrapper, maybe Scintillance]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What lies within [Syron, Scrapper, maybe Scintillance] - Page 3 Empty Re: What lies within [Syron, Scrapper, maybe Scintillance]

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:46 pm

"Well, there's a big reminder on my face that can tell you I've been through far worse than having to stay in a smelly arsed cell." He chuckled.

"Thanks by the way, how little that might actually mean right now." He said with a bow of the head.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

What lies within [Syron, Scrapper, maybe Scintillance] - Page 3 Empty Re: What lies within [Syron, Scrapper, maybe Scintillance]

Post by Syron Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:21 pm

"It might be my fault that this is happening. The least I can do is try to make you comfortable", Sil said and turned to Shade. "You're allowed to bring books and other items in, as long as they aren't deemed weapons, or tools to escape. The guards are ordered to search you whenever you come in. And I also would suggest that you let nopony see how you conjure your throwing stars, or Silver will most certainly revoke your permission to visit Scrapper."

"Yes, I can imagine that", Shade answered. "Thanks from me as well. The only alternative would probably have been going on confrontation with the rebellion."

"That would probably have been bad for both sides. But I have to go, I still have other things to do."

"Can you tell what it's gonna be?" Shade asked before Sil closed the door behind her.

The blind mare grinned at her. "Looks like a pony", she said and left.

"Well, that's at least something, I suppose."
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:33 pm

"What? Where you worried It would be a Diamond Dog?" He said laughing.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:38 pm

"Of course not! I was just hoping for a more precise answer. But I guess it will remain a surprise for now", Shade answered, and looked at Scrapper grinningly. Time to bore him again! "Now that hopefully won't be interrupted anymore, how about getting back to our meditation exercises?
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:07 pm

"Oh, joy!" He said with a groan. Before taking up a similiar position as before.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Characters: Feral/Scrapper T. Ferrous, Shadowstrike, Silvern Gleam, (Silver Lining)

Summary: After having successfully fled from the riots, Scrapper and Shade visit Silvern Gleam in hope for help with a new, feral personality in Scrapper's head. However, after Feral's killing spree on the surface Silver Lining had ordered his arrest. Scrapper turns himself in, mainly so that Feral can't endanger Shade, who keeps him company in his new cell. However, they have to realize that the situation isn't crazy enough yet when Shade learns that she's pregnant.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2