MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandatory City Meeting [MANDATORY FOR ALL][Closed] (Dated)

+17
Rationale
Whiteout
Iris Hawkeye
Shady Silhouette
Tisis Antony
Steel Strike
Sassaflash
Static Shock
Freyia
Johan Tercel
Double Edge
Thorin
Tayari
Maya Blackwing
Sten Softclaw
Grayscale
Commander Feliks
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mandatory City Meeting [MANDATORY FOR ALL][Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mandatory City Meeting [MANDATORY FOR ALL][Closed] (Dated)

Post by Steel Strike Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 am

After the speech was done, he turned to the red maned mare. "And that my dear, is why it's best to stay neutral in such matters." he said glumly. To be honest his mind was elsewhere, a million miles away. Mega could be instantly hunted, even if the Griffon didn't give her up. It could be all for naught. he thought, and quickly turned away. "I really am sorry, but I must go. Seems I wont be making griffon supported ponies any more armour anytime soon." he said and trotted off. He began heading towards his smith, to prepare for the worst. He had been seen with the most notorious rebels, and he would need something to assure them that he was no rebel. He also needed something to clear Mega's name should something happen. As his thoughts spiraled farther and farther out of control, he left the red maned pony in the dust, disappointed.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Mandatory City Meeting [MANDATORY FOR ALL][Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mandatory City Meeting [MANDATORY FOR ALL][Closed] (Dated)

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:11 am

"That does make a good case for it." Shady replied bluntly while pretending to give interest in the new laws she had already known were coming for a while. She paused for a moment, keeping her face unchanging despite her surprise from Steel's last comment, tail flicking behind her a few times in annoyance.

"Alright, good luck on your repairs... Steel Strike." She said despite not having been told the unicorn's name. That was pointless, the rumors of him being a rebel must have been false. She thought to herself while she slipped away into the shadows of a nearby building, already out of sight in case she had regained the attention of Steel from her final comment.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2