MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...of Ponies and Griffons (Dated)

+6
Kira
Kestrel
Aella
Jacov Chillfeathers
Ida Fjölnir
Manehatten Guard
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

...of Ponies and Griffons (Dated) - Page 3 Empty Re: ...of Ponies and Griffons (Dated)

Post by Aella Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 am

Aella frowned, slightly confused by the unfimilar saying, but gathering its meaning well enough.

'Perhaps he has called me here to assign me to someone on a more permanent basis... and you are now a re-enstated officer... and we have both been told to wait here'

She coughed.

'I am sorry sir, I do not mean to sound presumtious'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

...of Ponies and Griffons (Dated) - Page 3 Empty Re: ...of Ponies and Griffons (Dated)

Post by Kroll Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:51 am

Kroll stiffened a little, inhaling sharply. He cleared his throat, his feathers ruffling a little. "I...am skeptical that...*cough* Felkis would do something like that on such short notice...but you needn't apologize for it. It's quite alright." He paused for a moment. "I would say that if that were the case, I would be more than satisfied to just speak with you, if not spar with you. "
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Captain of the Guard
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 am

Aella frowned again.

'Is that a... eu-phem-is-im sir?' She asked, stumbling over the word that she had read once.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:57 am

Kroll shakes his head. "No, no. I mean spar with you in the literal sense. If you have your mother's blood coursing through your veins, then practicing combat with you would be a pleasure."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:01 am

Aella smiled.

'Thank you sir. I look forwards to it'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:05 am

Kroll smiles warmly. "As do I...assuming Felkis would allow such a thing."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:32 pm

"Yes, Dr. Skreikwind," he shook the griffons hand firmly, the same smile on his face, "We need more griffons in the medical profession these days. There are many in my city that do not have adequate medical care, and I would be all to eager to have you jump right in here at the HQ and help, but there is a bigger problem that has come to my attention. Most ponies house themselves in the East Residential District. There, they live in filth and squalor, and are in desperate need of a free clinic for their health. I was wondering, would you like to run said clinic? This would have all the funding you would need as well as staff. This would bee for ponies and griffons alike who live in my city. What do you say?" The smile widened as his eyes narrowed on Thorin. Would he deny the commander as the black one had, or would he accept the job offer?
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Thorin thought fast. An entire clinic and a staff to help the ponies of the city, if they could be persuaded to seek help from a Griffon. He might even get out of guard work for a while...

'I would be honoured sir' he said, bowing his head in thanks.
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral, leaning to Guerilla
Profession: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:19 pm

"Good," Feliks smiled. Aside from the small hiccup, this was going well. Colonel Snowtalon may have been right in his scheme.

"Well the," he spoke up so that all could hear him, "I have set up food in the back room for you all. I know this meeting is taking place during the dinner hours and I would not want any of you to miss a meal. I think you will find the bounty more than plentiful." He moves to the front of the room, his Valkyrie following, "To each of your living spaces a packet has been delivered with details on your briefing as well as what you might expect to be doing in the coming months. If you all could be at the specified briefing time,, that would be great." He smiles. "Well, if that is all, it would seem I have more things that need to be taken care of than I thought. Please enjoy the food and see you all tomorrow." With that he turned and left the room.

His first order of business...talk to Kira...
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Fjölnir Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:57 am

The last couple of minutes Ida daydreamed about her dream becoming true. How many new plants will she find in the Everefree forest and how many new recipes for medicines will she discover? As she thinks about it, she could almost squee. Ida doesn't pay much attention to the events around her, but as Feliks mentions Dr. Shriekwind her ears perk up. "Huh, a doctor? Maybe I should talk to him. Some of my medicines still need some field studies." she thinks.
Ida is glad that there is something to eat. She missed her lunch and her stomache already began to grumble slightly. "Mr. Chillfeathers I would be honored, if you would join me in a snack. Maybe we can share some experience we made in this city." Ida says with a smile as she stands up.
Ida Fjölnir
Ida Fjölnir
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacov Chillfeathers Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Jacov smiled back. "Im would be a pleasure Ms. Fjölnir." He said with a pleasant smile of his own. He was still highly skeptical of Feliks deal. He had just been offered something never seen in the kingdoms. Freedom of speech. A right a very small majority fought for in the council in Aeyrie. And they usually were left an example of why they didn't have free speech.
Jacov Chillfeathers
Jacov Chillfeathers
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Fjölnir Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Ida's joy increases even more as she sees the banquet in the other room. "It seems Feliks has a real problem with the ponies and depends our help. Why else should he commissioned a banquet like this. I doubt it's because he loves us." she thinks and puts some food on her plate from the buffet. "Well, he can count on me, if he needs some medicine." Even before this deal Ida was a very loyal griffon, but now she would do almost everything to show that she deserves this job.
Ida takes a seat at the table and starts to eat, watching every griffon who enters the room.
"This is a good situation to expand my circle of acquaintances." she thinks and takes another bite from the meat.
Ida Fjölnir
Ida Fjölnir
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacov Chillfeathers Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 pm

"Indeed. How a paper will help is beyond me." said Jacov a bit distracted. In fact he did know what a paper was good for. Propoanda. And he'd need a hell of a lot of it, to twist anything he did in this city as good. From one Inquisitor to the next. thought Jacov sighing. He'd just have to wait and see how things played out.
Jacov Chillfeathers
Jacov Chillfeathers
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Kira was sitting in her cell waiting for her captor to come see her, this is was really beneath her but she had still done what she had done and she would not change that as she thought it was the right thing to do. But for now it was just for her to wait, wither to get sent to a formal trail or get released.
Kira
Kira
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Zeppelin Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Thorin stood and walked to the back room in a dase. He should have thought that this was merely a dream, a passing fantasy of his. But his dreams were not as bright as they used to be.

He shook his head as he walked past a pair of griffons, trying to break his train of thought before it got away from him. He stopped at the table bearing food in the back of the room and began filling a plate. He sighed as he recognised pony meat amongst the dishes presented, and pointedly avoided the platter.
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Fjölnir Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Ida bolts down the piece of meat as she sees Thorin entering the room and slowly stands up.
"I think now is the best time to talk to him, before someone else does." she thinks as she walks torwards him. Ida stands in fron of Thorin and makes a little curtsey. "So you're Doctor Shriekwind, if I'm not misinformed? Congratulations to your own hospital.If you ever will be willing to allow some studies, I still have some medicine I need to test on more subjects to be sure they work like they should." she says and grins. "And don't worry, I already tested them on my self and my assitant, so they won't kill anyone."
Ida Fjölnir
Ida Fjölnir
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacov Chillfeathers Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Jacov watched as Ida got up to greet the doctor. She seemed excited to talk to him, which disappointed him, for no particular reason. He himself avoided the meat, and looked to some of the more, gourmet dishes, including a salad, and a few pastries.

He began wondering what he would need for the first edition of...He didn't have a name. He quickly thought of one that would fit the city Proper. After thinking it over, he decided the Manehattan Times would fit it just nicely. He also began wondering when production would begin, and when his reporters were going to turn in. It was an exciting prospect, and although skeptical, he was willing to take the chances.
Jacov Chillfeathers
Jacov Chillfeathers
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Thorin took a morsel from his plate and looked over the griffoness beside him.

'That seems very brave miss...?'
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Fjölnir Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:36 pm

"Oh, where are just my manners." Ida says. "I'm Ida Fjölnir and even my current work for the Griffon Kingdom doesn't involve medicine, it's still my main field of research. And brave? Why seems it brave?" she says and raises one eyebrow.
Ida Fjölnir
Ida Fjölnir
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:41 pm

'It seems brave, miss Fjölnir, because you are eating or drinking things which could be poisonous!' Thorin laughed 'Not that I can comment, noone is really sure what goes into the drinks in the Meating Hall'
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Fjölnir Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:45 am

Ida lightly chuckles "At least I know what I put into my medicine." She extends her claw torwards Thorin. "So, do we have a deal, Dr. Shriekwind?"
Ida Fjölnir
Ida Fjölnir
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:52 am

Thorin thought for a moment.

'If only on patients who I think are apropriate, then yes we have a deal' He said, taking the proffered talon.
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Fjölnir Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Ida shakes his talon and smiles. "Of course Dr. Shriekwind. My assistant will bring you a list of medicine we have and you can decide, if I can test it or not." She makes another curtsy. "I hope you'll enjoy the rest of this event." Ida says and walks back to the table, taking a seat next to Jacov. "Already some ideas for the newsletter?" she asks before she takes another bite from the meat.
Ida Fjölnir
Ida Fjölnir
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacov Chillfeathers Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Jacov ponders it for a moment. "Well I want my staff to be well equipped with ponies and griffons. Present multiple points of view while being overall unbias. Im thinking Bi-Weekly would be nice, to getting information to the public. It might take a while depending on how we set it up..." he said, a bit nervous. This was certainly a new idea to the kingdoms, and one which could be overall treasonous, if not treated with the proper care.
Jacov Chillfeathers
Jacov Chillfeathers
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Fjölnir Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Ida smiles at Jacov. "Maybe we can talk about it and drink some tea in that little cozy cafe I found. It seems they also serve griffons." She says and looks around, just seeing some griffons chatting with each other or just enjoying their meal. "And I think nothing important is going to happen here anymore." She stands up from her chair. "Would you like to accept my invitation?"
Ida Fjölnir
Ida Fjölnir
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacov Chillfeathers Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Jacov thought it over a moment. Stay there bored and avoiding most of the buffet or a nice little cafe with a lovely griffoness. "I believe I shall. Nothing much going on here like you said." He said looking around at the assorted griffons.
Jacov Chillfeathers
Jacov Chillfeathers
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3