MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...of Ponies and Griffons (Dated)

+6
Kira
Kestrel
Aella
Jacov Chillfeathers
Ida Fjölnir
Manehatten Guard
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

...of Ponies and Griffons (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: ...of Ponies and Griffons (Dated)

Post by Kroll Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Kroll had snapped to attention when Felkis arrived, and was now seated in the same row as the griffon that was staring at him earlier. He found the commander's security entourage excessive to say the least, considering the how small and packed the room was. But if that's how Felkis wanted it, that's how it was going to be.
As the commander started to give his diatribe, Kroll slowly began to direct his attention to the colonel that Felkis had brought along with him. He'd heard of Snowtalon before, but never actually seen him until now. And if the stories about him were as true as they say, then his presence here spoke volumes about the importance of this meeting.
That being said he directed his attention back on the commander, focusing on everything he had to say.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Captain of the Guard
Back to top Go down

...of Ponies and Griffons (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: ...of Ponies and Griffons (Dated)

Post by Commander Feliks Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:53 pm

"Thank you will do fine." He salutes her back. He looks to Jacov next. "And right next to her we have the famous writer Mr. Chillfeathers," He extends a claw in greeting, "I have every one of your books in my library. I especially love the works you did on the Palemire, absolutely brilliant." The scary thing about this, is that he sounds sincere with each compliment.

"When I heard you were in my city, well, I just had to call you in here, had to meet you; and I have a proposition you may find to your liking. I am in need of a post, a good newspaper. One that can be written for ponies and griffons alike in our city. I was thinking, maybe you would like to be the chief editor and writer. I am sure ponies would love your work as much as griffons do." He smiles again.
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacov Chillfeathers Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Jacov stood a bit shocked. "M-my own newspaper?" He asked, still skeptical but liking the prospect. And chief editor and writer too? He looked at the Commander who had just spoken these words. "If I may, Commander, will my stories have to pass through the Tsars Inquisitors, or will my work be as I see fit?" He asked, hoping to see a way out of his current assignment. It was plausible that Feliks could even get his family out of the Aeyrie capital.
Jacov Chillfeathers
Jacov Chillfeathers
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:10 pm

"Ah yes, the Tsar." He laughs a little under his breath. "I am sure you are very familiar with the IO (Inquisition Offices). Hell, I know what parts of your books are brilliant and which parts are the Tsars bullshit. No, this is Manehattens paper, the citizens paper,, griffons and ponies alike. YOU will decide what stories get published. You will be the final say. If you want to rag on the Tsar go ahead. If you want to rag on me, while I will be really sad, go right ahead. And do you know why I am allowing this? Because I have faith that this city will change, and the ponies need to see it too. I want every pony in my city to read this. Make it free. Put it on every street corner. And YOU will choose what to write about. How does THAT sound?" He smiles.

"Oh, and about raging on the Tsar, trust me, this paper will stay here. There will never be serious repercussions to any artilces you post, regarless of content. I swear on my city."
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacov Chillfeathers Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Jacov stood speechless. He truly hadn't expected this. It was enough to overwhelm him. He said the only rational thing that could conceivably be thought of as the Commander had his claw out. He quickly took the claw, and says "Y-you got it!" He said and saluted as well. He could hardly do anything except grow a smile on his face.
Jacov Chillfeathers
Jacov Chillfeathers
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:30 pm

"Great, glad to have you aboard." He shook the writer's hand then moved on to the next griffon. "Ah, Kroll, the infamous." Feliks walked up to the griffon. "Pleasure to have you back in the HQ. We have talked before, of course, on that job I asked. Well that is going to make my proposition for you seem...queer. Kroll, I know you have had an interesting history with the army, but I have always liked you. Your a griffon of honor and code, if a little extreme in your methods. I was wondering if you would accept being recommissioned...as Captain of the Guard."
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 pm

For a split second, Kroll went into a state of shock and just stared at Felkis with wide, glassy eyes. He could swear that somewhere far away, the 1812 Overture was playing at this exact moment. All he wanted was a job, but this was a dream come true.
He snapped to attention, saluting the commander. "It would be an honor, sir!"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Feliks saluted again. "You will answer directly to me. I expect that will not be a problem. You are second only to me. All the Griffon Guards will follow your oders. Sadly the Guerrillas are not technically part of the military, so don't go around trying to order them. But, I assume you don't really like those bird brains. You will now have 50,000 trained soldiers of the kingdoms under your command. I know you will do well."

He begins to walk away, then turns back at say something he forgot, "Oh, and I will need to meet you later tonight, after you are finished eating, please wait in my office for me, I will give you your orders." He turns to step away then turns back again, "Oh, and ask my tailor to measure you for your new uniform. Get that for you asap." He smiled.
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Kroll nods quickly. "Absolutely, sir." He collapses down in his seat, doing everything in his power to keep himself from sprinting around the meeting room, screeching like a lunatic.
Things were finally looking up.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:11 pm

"Excellent," he turned to the next griffon. This one in the back, hiding in what shadows he could. "You," he let the word slowly leave his beak, nodding his head, "The Hunter, yes? You may think you are able to stay out of site, but nothing enters or exists my city without me knowing." He smiles and extends a claw, "It's an honor to meet you. Your skills in my city, I had to offer you a position as well."

He leans in to whisper, so as to leave the others out of the detail. "I am in the need of a special force. One that will operate outside of the army. A secret police as it were. You would have access to some of the best, most experienced soldiers. You will train them however you wish and do tasks that I need done discretely." He looks The Hunter in the eyes, "and I know how good you are at discrete." He smiles.
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:26 pm

The Hunter looked up, his hooded head coming into just enough light to show his mask. For a moment the air was still as the Hunter locked eyes with the Commander. The griffon did not rise, he did not salute, he did naught but stare. Stare into the other griffons eyes with those eerily calm orbs that gave nothing away. Those cold, calm, serene eyes that were, unlike Felik's own, so terribly dissonant and real that they seemed to be something out of fantasy.

A smile, matching perfectly with the Hunter's stare, etched beneath his mask. And then, for just a few brief moments, the Hunter spoke. His voice was just like his stare and smile, serene, calm, deep. The Hunter sounded...at peace in a way. As if his words were those of a deity, and he was but channeling them.

"What do you know of my Skills, Commander? Of me?"
Kestrel
Kestrel
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Undertaker/Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Feliks might have been intimidated, if his guards were not standing nearby. He kept his smile, though his eyes shifted to a more malice tone. He leaned in even closer, his voice softer "You think I don't know about your influence in Zweihander's escape? You are good Hunter, but you are in my city, and I know what goes on." He leaned back a little letting that sink in for a few moments. "Now normally I would have you killed, but I still don't have all the details as to what happened after that white pony stepped in, so I am sure we can chalk it up to a misunderstanding. Now if you accept, well," he paused and laughed a little, "it might stay that way." He smiled.
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar Snowtalon Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Ragnar was respectfully silent as his superior explained what was to happen with the group before them. He listened to their responses, gauging how deeply each's respect and loyalty toward Feliks was. The aging griffon tapped his polearm against his shoulder slightly as he looked on. He was pleased that Feliks was sticking with the plan they had earlier agreed on. It would go that much farther with getting the Commander back in the Tsar's good graces. Though it was difficult balancing his loyalties to his two superior officers, one speaking to Ragnar's inner feelings on the griffon people, and the other with the future of the species in his talons, made this more difficult. Difficult, but far from impossible.
Ragnar Snowtalon
Ragnar Snowtalon

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffon Army
Profession: Colonel/Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:23 pm

The Hunter did not even blink as the Commander threatened him with death. How many times had he heard the same threat? The words changed, the ideas, motivations, even curses behind them shifting as well. But the foolish always threatened Kestrel with death. Most would be shuddering by now no doubt, weeping perhaps, begging for the offer.

The Hunter just smiled and stared from his place in his seat, undaunted and unfazed by the threat. Before he spoke again, the griffon, sheathed in his strange cloak, blinked. The Guards by Feliks side had no doubt already noticed the little decorations on its surface.

The bones and weaving's that only seemed to show in the shadows.

The Hunters mask seemed more obvious now as well, its form fitting shape seeming to elongate the griffons face it hid; causing him to look more and more like the bird he usually had perched on his shoulder. A bird currently missing from the picture it would seem.

The Griffons voice came out at the same even tone as it had before, only the volume dropping as to match the Commanders own. There was emotion within the words, but what sort was unfathomable. The Hunter spoke like a priest really, his voice unwaveringly serene despite the current threats against him.

"So you know nothing of me then." The Hunter said. "I see; thank you Commander."
Kestrel
Kestrel
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Feliks smiled more, "And that is why I wanted you, Kestrel of the Northr. You wish to keep balance. Well, right now there is none, this city is far from balanced. Taking this offer, you would be above any level of consequence for your actions, able to balance the scales, as it were."

He leaned out from the shadows, "But if that is how you wish to be, Valkyrie..." They all looked to him at his call, "Arrest this griffon. Wanted in connection to the escaped Zweihander. I want two of you to stay with him at all times, never leaving the cell for any reason." Two moved to each side grabbing his arms, if he were to resist, they would show force.

With a raise of his claw, they stayed there, "I do not threaten you, but I must do my job. Those were griffons under orders from me, you must understand. Now, if you accept the offer, to be the balancing force in my city for me, well.." he shrugged, "A deal could be arranged. To lose someone of your skills and honor, would be a real shame."
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar Snowtalon Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Ragnar's grip on his Ransuer tightened when Feliks explained that the griffon was to be arrested. He lowered his weapon slightly in the griffon's direction. Although he was old, he was still quite dangerous with his Ranseur in his talon, even in these close quarters. And if it came down to quick-blows, he had his Vladshir as well, not that he really expected any within the room to begin fighting with odds stacked so heavily against them. Nevertheless, he was ready and more than willing if necessary.

Last edited by Ragnar Snowtalon on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ragnar Snowtalon
Ragnar Snowtalon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Kira did not like the look of this as the big black gryphon, that she had now been heard being called the Hunter, seemed to be in real problem being arrested because of him helping some gryphon escape. It might be true that this gryphon was a traitor or something like that what did she know but right now he might need some help even if this might be the most stupid idea ever in her life, well except flying into a storm cloud and get her wing hurt my lighting.

She moved over the room taking to slow she would not been seen as some kind of threat in this tense situation. The spotted gryphoness stopped slightly to the side of the great hunter a bit... intrigued but is clock and the bones in it. She gave a small bow the the black gryphon then a bow to the commander as she have been learned in her youth before she started to speak.

"Kira, third daughter of Spotted Feather clan of house Halden Duchy." She presented her self as. "And this gryphon was working under my order for my family and any actions he have done is on my head and there for I take full responsibility for his action and there for also his punishment."
Kira
Kira
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Zeppelin Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:15 pm

The Hunter said nothing as the two of four moved towards him, in fact he even went as far as to stand and move towards them offering his forlimbs to them and sitting down at the precise moment they were close enough. No resistance, no comment, no retreat. The Hunter's resolve was made of adamintine, and no threat would be moving it now.

For a moment the Hunter considered attempting to show the Commander the error of his ways. Shedding the blood of the two beside him. However that was far to risky a thing to be doing here, now. In the open. Not to mention the other two guards that were still here. Mindless little drones, obedient to their master, shackled in mind and body to a cause that upset all the Hunter had been taught.

The Hunter said nothing however, and just stared straight forward, unblinking and unmoving. To his left a griffoness, well armed and keen. To his right a griffon, of similar size and stature. Impressively armed, and well dressed in a masterwork armor. Using his peripheral vision he noted a few weaknesses to possibly exploit. Just because he was restricted to act, did not mean he was unable to plan.

However all this could just be in vain as one of the others in the room stepped forward, a female claiming to be his employer. There was no thought in what happened next, the Hunter nodded a greeting to the female; another piece in this hasty intervention.

The game was back in the Commander's talons now. What piece would he play?
Kestrel
Kestrel
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Feliks looked surprisingly at the griffoness, "I know who you are? You're telling me this griffon was hired by you?" He looked from her to him, then back to her and shrugged. "Fine, Valkyrie, seize her." He motioned for the two holding Kestrel to take Kira instead. "I am sorry to hear this." They moved around her and grabbed each of her arms, "I know your family. I had big plans for you. I guess you must suffer his punishment, tragic." He shook his head and sighed. "Of course, my offer still stands Hunter, if you accept, she will be let go. If you don't, well, balance as you know, a crime was committed, and someone must pay." He did not smile.
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:04 pm

The Hunter felt the pressure on his forelimbs lessen then vanish, a slight drag of wood, causing him to turn to look at the Valkyries and then the Commander. The Valkyries continued to reveal their arsenal, and Feliks tried to give a follower of the Way a speech on balance. Truly his foolishness knew no bounds. "My employer did not command me to strike as I did. I acted of my own free will in doing so. She is proud and brave, but she knew not what I had done." The Hunter said looking at the one who had so bravely stood for him.

He looked to his 'employer' and bowed his head in apology. "Forgive me for my failure, my talons slid astray." With that the griffon let his hooded, masked head rise once more. His dissonant serenity had failed to falter even once throughout all of this. It was a shame that the female before him had done what she had done, but if it had to be so be it.Her sacrifice would not be in vain.

The Hunter would guarantee that.
Kestrel
Kestrel
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:29 pm

"Well," he said putting both claws on his hips. He speaks softly so only the two griffons would hear, "It would seem I am in a dilemma now. You say you acted of your own free will," he looks to Kestrel, "and you say he was acting on your orders," he looks to Kira. Shaking his head he put a talon to his temple. "What am I to do?" He looked to his adviser for a second before looking back to the two griffons, leaning in to ensure the others would not hear.

"You know, you are both lucky, a week ago, I would have killed you both right here and now without a second's hesitation. But, I am trying to change my appearance as it were. Now, I have a very important and delicate plan for these other griffons you see in the room. I need them, and they need me. Now luckily for me, neither of you are necessary. Although," looking to Kira, "I really did want you apart of it. I was not lying when I said I knew your family, your father in fact. I was going to reward you. Instead, well, lets just say I may get a letter from them for what will happen next."

He looks to Kestrel, "And you, my good Hunter, you are no longer welcome in my city, ever. Now, I know that anything I say bounces right off that thick empty skull of yours, unable to make any decisions for yourself that doesn't go along with some fucked up version of balance, I know. But hell, you can't blame a griffon for trying, right? I wanted to give you a job, and you spit in my face, after killing my griffons, in my city. You are lucky this innocent beauty over here stepped up, taking your punishment. Well, I am not really going to threaten you because again, empty skull an all. Instead I will tell you how its gonna be; you are going to follow my two Valkyrie here, out of the city. If you try and escape, they will kill you, if you fight back, they will kill you," he puts his face right in front of Kes, "if you do anything but get your retarded, black ass out of my city, they will kill you. Right now, you think you can do something other than that, and it won't end with them killing you, but that isn't going to happen."

He gets out of his face and addresses them both, "I have been civil in this entire endeavor. For the others in this room, Kira here, third daughter of Spotted Feather clan of house Halden Duchy, hired Kestrel here, Hunter of the Northr, to aid in the escape of a dangerous fugitive. As per law, she is to be arrested and tried on these charges. The griffon hired is to be exiled from this city." He waves a claw and the other two Valkyrie move to Kestrel, but do not touch him, keeping weapons ready.

Feliks sighs, "Aella please come here." He called to his servant.
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar Snowtalon Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Ragnar furrowed his brow when the situation unfolded before him. He had known that the Hunter was going to be potential issue, but he had hoped that the griffon would have been able to see the benefit in working with Feliks and himself. No matter. Ragnar had a few other ideas for how to get this plan that he and Feliks had come up with in motion. Though, it required a bit more poking and prodding in one direction or another, "Sir." Ragnar said, addressing Commander Feliks, "If I may be so bold as to request that you allow me to see to this escort, personally." He looked over at Kestrel and Kira, "I need a little bit of time to, better understand the situation, for the good of all of us."
Ragnar Snowtalon
Ragnar Snowtalon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Aella stood and walked towards the podium, head bowed slightly to avoid makig eye contact with her master. She climbed onto the podium, stood before Feliks and bowed

'Yes master?'

She was shaking slightly, and hoped to the gods that Feliks did not notice. She did not want to test how far his aparent goodwill would stretch
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Feliks looked to Snowtalon, holding a claw up to signal him to wait.

He nodded at Aella, "Good, I will need you to detain Kira. You and one Valkyrie will. If you would please take her away to the brig. Then when she is secure, please return to my office. I have more for you to do." He caressed her cheek as he finished, nodding his head toward Kira.

He then looked to Snowtalon, "Yes that would be good. You should accompany the Valkyrie in Kestrel's exile here." He looked to Kes and sighed, "T'is a shame," he whispered while shaking his head. "I hope you do find a way to salvage this, Colonel."

He then turns to the rest of the griffons. "Again, I am sorry about all of this. This was not meant to happen, but "best laid plans" and all." He smiled like before.

Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Aella only just managed to stop herself from shuddering as Feliks touched her. She bowed quickly and moved off the podium towards Kira. Standing alongside her with the Valkyrie, she prodded her to get moving.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar Snowtalon Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Ragnar knocked his Ranseur against the ground, "Thank you, sir. And If there is a way, I shall find it." he said. He went over to the group that was to escorted out of the room, "After you." He said, motioning for the rest of the group to move ahead of him. He gave a nod to the Valkyrie and looked over to Kestrel, "Now, Hunter, although the Commander has banished you from the city, I have no direct quarrel with you. Nor would I. We both have strong Northr blood running through our veins do we not? So would it be any inconvenience for us to chat on our way out?" He shouldered his Ranseur and watched the griffon expectantly.
Ragnar Snowtalon
Ragnar Snowtalon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:59 pm

The Hunter could have done many things,one of which being finishing the foolish griffon before him off witha swift grab and pull, but the Hunter just stood there. Watching, waiting, until finally the Commander finished his little show of force.

Again the Hunter was not impressed or fazed. Let the Commander do as he would, say what he would, to the Hunter the griffon had just proven a few dozen previous ideas and rumors that he'd heard. He stood firm in his choice.

Would it have been better, easier, cleaner, to take the deal? Yes. Yes it would have.
But The Hunter came to this city free, neutral, and unfettered by the sides of this war. He would remain neutral as long as he felt it necessary. No Commander, no matter how proud and 'worthy' of his title he thought himself to be, would tell him otherwise. No solider, no matter how high their standing or hard their training, would deny
him his Freewill.

Freewill was a gift, a right, never to be taken away. Feliks and so many other griffons had forgotten that. Shameful, truly, undeniably, shameful.

Moving towards the door The Hunter waited for his guards to take the lead. Then he would begin to follow. With their weapons drawn as they were, the Hunter knew he could do little more than follow at the moment. Fate would have it that it was evening however, and they had quite sometime to walk before reaching the outskirts of the city.

Above in the sky, the perpetual cloud layer of Manehatten lurked, blocking out what little light was still filtering down. The Hunter looked skyward, mind formulating a rather interesting plot of events to possibly unfold this eve.

Such thoughts were dimmed slightly by the interruption of another however. Specifically Snowtalon, the apparent right hand of the Commander, asking a rather foolish question. Had the Hunter been younger, had he been effected by the talk inside, perhaps he would have pushed away this new arrival and left. But instead of this path the Hunter saw this would be curse, as a boon. A silent prayer to the Spirits and the Hunter spoke. Of all the things they could have sent, this, perhaps, was the most useful.

When he spoke this time, he spoke in the language he'd been raised with. The one his kind knew as their own. Should Snowtalon still be true to his blood, he would no doubt know what the griffon before him had said.

Be swift, and watch your tongue.”
Kestrel
Kestrel
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 am

Kroll had dismissed himself when Felkis and The Hunter's standoff had reached it's climax. As much as it would have pleased him to assist the commander should things have gotten out of control, that was the duty of the Valkyries, not his.

Now, he was standing at parade rest inside of Felkis' office beside the door, awaiting for the commander's return. Despite the stony look on his face, Kroll was blistering with excitement. He would've let it out at some point, but why bother? There was nobody he could share the news of his rehiring and promotion to Captain of the Guard to. So he kept it to himself.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:45 pm

This did not really go as planed with her still being held captives for her own supposed crimes but at least no gryphon got killed or hurt because of this arrogant gryphon commander that just seemed to see thing narrow and do not see the big picture.

Kira looked over to Aella and the Valkyrie at her side and just nodded to them both as she was prodded to move and did move along as she was told or at least very rudely showed her. These gryphons did need to know how to threat others better and to show them some respect.
Kira
Kira
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Aella walked beside Kira down to the cells beneath the headquaters, keeping a close eye on her even if she was unlikely to try anything. Far away from her master, she regained the courage to speak.

'Why did you do that?'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 pm

The captive gryphoness looked at the completely white gryphon that did escort her away along with the Valkyrie from the rest of the gryphons in the briefing room. Kira was not that used to slaves even if she knew of other families that had them and some even had gryphon slaves, but this was just something that she never liked as every sentient creature had the right to be free and be treated with respect.

"Because it was the right thing to do." She said calmly as she kept walking. "He did not deserve to be taken captive just like that with out prof being presented in front of a court-martial and then judged after that."
Kira
Kira
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Aella frowned, then nodded.

'I do not understand... but I can respect your devotion to honour' She said as she lead her into one of the cells. 'I just hope that it does not get you killed'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Kira sighed at what the white gryphoness said, this was something that she also feared but at this point she hoped that Commander Feliks had seen though her ruse and this was not a thing that would happen to her. But at leased some unfairness with in the the system had been dealt with even if she would get killed.

"I am part of a noble family, you can not just kill a noble like that there is a procedure that before things will even get close that of happening." She looked straight forward as she kept walking answering the gryphoness. "So dont worry about me getting killed, at least not in awhile."
Kira
Kira
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Aella bows to Kira.

'That is good... I thank you for your words mistress'

She turns to the door and leaves for Felik's office, the Valkirie closing the barred door behind her.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Feliks Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Feliks looked down to his chest and wiped away something, "Again, sorry about that. If there's one thing about this town, it's that there is never a dull moment. Now, back to business." He proceeded to the next griffon. "Thorin Shreikwind right?" he extended a claw, "Doctor Skreikwind if my sources are to be believed, yes?"
Commander Feliks
Commander Feliks
Griffon Army
Griffon Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Thorin, stunned into silence by the actions of Kira, was broken from his stupor by a talon being thrust before his face. Dully remebering his name being mentioned, he looked up and saw Feliks.

'Y-yes sir?' He said, shaking the proffered talon and hoping to Orion that he had not missed anything important.
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral, leaning to Guerilla
Profession: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Aella arrived outside Feliks' office to see the grey tercel she had talked to before sitting outside. She walked over and sat beside him at a respectful distance.

'Hello again sir'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:13 am

Kroll looks over at white griffoness and smiles warmly. "Ah, hello again, Aella...sorry our conversation from earlier was cut short...a casual conversation with another Aquillian is few and far between these days...what brings you over here this way?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:50 am

'I have been ordered to await Feliks... for what purpose I do not know' Aella said.

She looked over to the tercel and noted the new pride in his posture and stance.

'You have received good news?'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:09 am

Kroll nods. "I couldn't believe my ears when he said it, but...Felkis appointed me as the Captain of the Guard!" He breaks into a wide smile, laughing to himself a little before clearing his throat, resuming his stony disposition. "Anyway, Felkis told me to wait for him at his office. Much like yourself, ma'am, I do not know what he wants from me..."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:08 am

Aella gave Kroll a small smile.

'Congratulations sir' She said with a slight dip of her head.
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Kroll smiles, nodding his head slightly. "Thank you, ma'am." He relaxes himself to a more casual position as he takes out his pack of licorice again, holding it out to Aella. "I do believe we didn't get a chance to finish our discussion from earlier...now, where were we?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Aella took a piece of liqorice from the bag, then put a talon to her chin.

'I... had just told you that I am from Aquilla'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Kroll smiles, nodding as he takes some licorice for himself. "Ah, that's right. Lovely place. Lived there before the war myself, been pitched from place to place since then.." He trails off, a little, looking confused for a moment before catching himself and changing the subject. "So anyway, you fought in the arenas, yeah? What's your weapon of choice?"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:35 pm

'I use the polearm mostly. It is a good weapon'

Aella smiles.

'Before I was allowed to have a green ribbon on it... to match my eyes. I wonder if Feliks will let me...' She trails off
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Kroll shrugs. "Maybe. He's feeling awfully generous today; I wasn't allowed to be with in 40 feet of this facility before today, so I'm sure that something as small as a green ribbon for your polearm would be nothing." He smiles reassuringly. "I'm sure that after whatever it is that he's asked you here for is all said and done, he may be even more so inclined to say yes."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Aella nodded and smiled whistfully.

'I hope he is not too long... I have not done anything except excersise in the courtyard since he brought me here... and entertain officers...'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 am

Kroll tightens a little before relaxing again. "I see. Well, hopefully, he'll find something a little more interesting for you to do here shortly." Kroll shakes his head. "It's a pity, really, Felkis squandering your talents like that."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:06 am

Aella shrugged.

'I must do as he commands'
Aella
Aella
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 am

Kroll shook his head. "Still, though! If I were in his place, I would have you as a personal guard, considering your background in the arena, not to mention your bloodline!" He sighs. "It's pearls before swine, really."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next