MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triple Threat[private][closed]

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Triple Threat[private][closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Triple Threat[private][closed]

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Nodding lightly, Xarith smiled as he traced his hoof along a couple paths.

"Sure thing, Fiery," he said turning to away from his map for a bit to speak with her. "As long as you don't bring any trouble back here, I really don't mind what else you do."

Turning back to his map, he looked around the city for a bit, eyes slightly narrowed as he continued his search.

"Now what to do with these bodies... Any suggestions, Fiery..?"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Traveling Merchant & Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Triple Threat[private][closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Triple Threat[private][closed]

Post by Fiery Essence Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:07 am

Fiery hummed to herself as she looked at the map, making sure to get every possible location in mind. Eventually, she moved a hoof over towards the park and tapped it.

"How about there? There's a lake there." She stated simply, sly grin appearing across her muzzle. "If we can find something heavy, we can toss them in there, an nobody will ever know. Or, I could just go out back and cremate them with my magic."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Explosives Handler

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:27 am

Xarith rolled over everything in his thoughts once more as he looked around the area. Nodding a bit, he looked back at Fiery.

"Cremating them would be a little much with the close quarters of the back alleyway. I don't want every pony to notice the ashes left behind, or anything else really."

Looking by the lake of the park which was surprisingly clear of most of the ink markings, he tapped his chin with a hoof.

"I think the lake is our best bet."

"No how in seven stars are we going to get them there..."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:36 am

Fiery tapped her chin with a hoof as she tried to think of a reasonable way to move them about.

"How about we go through the sewers? It's not the best smelling option, but there's probably a grate around where the park is." She suggested, looking at the map again. "I've never been down there myself, though."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:42 am

Nodding slightly as he looked over to the bodies in the back room, he looked to Fiery with a light smile.

"I like the way you think, Fiery," he said lightly, already beginning to form different ideas in his head. "It sounds like a plan. 'Sides, I need to start mapping out the sewers anyways. Might as well with our current situation. I might have to start getting around the city in a different way."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:17 am

"Now that I think about it, sewer travel might not be the worst idea for myself either. I have those birdbrains looking for me ever since I roasted that one, so I could stay out of sight there." Fiery replied simply.

The mare's ears shifted slightly, causing her ruby earring to wave slightly in the air from the motion. "Say, Xarie, I have a proposition for ya. And possibly him too." She said, pointing towards Tayari still in the main room.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:26 am

Tayari took a look around the room he was in, briefly considering finding either a bag to hold all his goods- 'Shouldn't I have brought one with me? Gah... this is why I don't rush..." or a bucket and mop to help clean up after the puddles of blood and poison that had formed. However, his mind soon went back to the previous events; now he had slowed down, and was able to think about his situation, he began wondering about how quick he'd been to try to kill the griffons. 'Not even attack, but actually kill them... and what, so I wouldn't be found out? So I could do... what, exactly!?"
His train of thought was interrupted, though, as he heard himself be referred to by the unicorn mare. Walking into the room to hear the discussion, he asked, "So, what have you two got? Anything you'd like me to help with?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:30 am

Xarith just nodded with a light smile on his face as he turned to Tayari.

"I don't know much. Just working on some things back here," Xarith said turning back over to Fiery with the same smile. "But it's not what I've got. Fiery here seems to have a proposition for us."

Gesturing his zebra friend to come over to the table with them. HE continued.

"So, what's on your mind Fiery?"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:36 am

A sly grin grew across the muzzle of Fiery once the three of them were together. After a short moment of silence to sort out her thoughts and get the right words into her head, the unicorn placed her forehooves on the table.

"Well, the three of us are all at least suspected by the griffons for doing things that they consider bad. And, well, we all have killed now, so we technically have." She started, keeping her smirk strong. "So, since we all know the griffons are after our heads... How about we give them a fight? Together."

Fiery fell silent after her words were spoken to let the thoughts hang in the air for just a moment, eventually speaking up again. "We have, as far as I can tell, two alchemists, one of which seems to know the city inside and out, and an ex-military elementalist. We could do something big if we stuck together."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:40 am

Tayari thought on the idea for a few seconds. "...That seems like a good idea to me. It's far better than trying to go through all this without allies, anyway. If you're serious, then I'm in... I don't believe we've introduced ourselves yet, have we, miss?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 am

Fiery turned her head towards the zebra and gave him a smile.

"My name is Fiery Essence, you can call me whatever you like though." She stated simply, flicking her tail behind her as she kept her position reared up upon the table. "How about you, mister potion slinger?"
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 am

Tayari nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you, miss Essence. And I've already had the pleasure of meeting you, Xarith," he added, looking at the storekeeper. "It's always been good, in my experience, coming to your shop."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 am

Xarith smiled as well as he flattened his map onto the table.

"Always aimin' to please, my good zebra friend," the shoopkeep said as he looked to the two. Placing his hoof over the lake and smiling again, he let a laugh out as he thought over Fiery's preposition.

"Well, that seems like a great idea to me," he said nodding his head lightly. "You're welcome to stay as long as you like too." Then looking to Tayari, he smiled again.

"I'm sure we can work something out between our shops for the best of the group? I know that I am."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:19 am

Tayari nodded. "I'm in. Anything I can do, anything I can provide for you, either of you, I will. You only need to ask."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:45 pm

Fiery nodded her head once before allowing her devious grin to grow ever wider once things seemed to be finally going her way.

"Well, I may not be the owner of a shop and have access to different things, but I can always be your bodyguard or something." She stated simply. "My magic isn't something to be taken lightly when I get serious."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Laughing lightly, the zebra stepped away, and in an impressive display of control, he collapsed the weapon and tossed if up in the air, letting it fall neatly into his satchel.

"That's very much appreciated, Fiery. I'll make sure that we don't get into too much trouble as well," he said with his smile never fading. Now turning to face the deceased griffons in the back, he spoke again.

"Now let's hurry up and get these to the lake before they stink up the place..."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:16 pm

The group continued on with their task, making sure to cover their tracks as best they could.

They managed to make it to the lake and dispose of the bodies with minimal delay, returning to the shop before parting and readying for the next morning.

-=[::] Closed [::]=-
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Tayari managed to bring both his new weapon and his coconuts back to his store.
He successfully managed to have some dinner, which was what he'd really wanted in the first place. Not that he was complaining about the recent events that had given him an axe and a warning, it's just that this was the most exciting trip to buy food he'd ever had.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3