MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triple Threat[private][closed]

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Triple Threat[private][closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Triple Threat[private][closed]

Post by Tayari Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 am

Seeing the griffon about to move, Tayari reacted by quickly grabbing and throwing a vial, any vial, at the griffon. Another moment's distraction and disorientation for the griffon would be immensely helpful, especially with the bright burning light approaching, signalling another attack from the mare.
Reacting to this also in the most obvious way, Tayari jumped backwards as fast as he could.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Triple Threat[private][closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Triple Threat[private][closed]

Post by Red Shirt Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:42 am

Before his flight could begin, the axegriffon flinched from the impact of glass shattering against his face; his eyes closed for fear of glass shards damaging them, his primary indications of the flame was from the feel of the close heat around his body. Close, intense heat, such as that of a fire.
Assuming that this fire would be around as powerful as what the mare had summoned earlier, he reached a claw out only to bring it right back to himself, scorched and in pain.
Now with more reason to fear his situation, the griffon panicked. Still with his eyes closed, and that was not helped by the presence of the fire any more than by the possible presence of glass, he charged blindly out of the surrounding fire in a random direction, gaining additional burns on the way, before landing on the ground and collecting himself.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 am

Xarith narrowed his eyes. They had already gone too far at this point. The kingdoms would want all their heads by next sundown at this rate. In fact, if this griffon was allowed to escape, then his shop would could go down for sure.

There was no way he was going to risk that if he had anything to do about it.

His expression suddenly hardened as the zebra quickly moved his spear for the griffon's neck, aiming to end his suffering quickly.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Traveling Merchant & Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am

A smirk reformed on Essence's muzzle as she eyed the spear. She raised a forehoof to tell the zebra shop owner to wait, moving said forehoof to her right foreleg and placing it onto her band.

"Now...let's get things warmed up a little first..." She said in a low voice as a quiet click came from the band, the object falling to the floor as she raised the leg. Her horn began to glow ever brighter as the details of her eyes slowly faded into a white glow.

Her red magic aura quickly surrounded the spearhead to quickly begin heating it up, causing it to glow red...then white. "Alright, I think playtime's over now dear griffon."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Explosives Handler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:30 am

Tayari, in this time, used the opportunity to check his remaining potions; 'Well, I'm out one Toxin vial; still got one left, though.'
Taking into his hoof the remaining Toxin vial, he readied himself for its use against the axe-griffon if necessary; otherwise, he'd probably use it in case the other one started to wake up early, making sure to check on it every few seconds with occasional glances.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:50 am

The griffon felt the distinct sensation of heat near his neck; finally blinking his eyes open, he saw the source to be a red-hot spearhead, held by the zebra shopkeeper.
Uncomfortably aware of the danger he was in, and the distance between himself, his weapon, and his mind going back to his earlier state of 'Get out and get backup,' he brought his head away from the glowing metal spear, and attempted to roll away from the zebra, hoping to buy some more time as well as space.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:36 am

Xarith just let out a break as he moved to neatly slapped the flat side of the newly heated spearhead against the side of the griffon. It was a simple motion that did not take long to begin after the zebra had spotted the movements of him.

"Not so fast, seedeater," the shopkeep said in a simple tone for a simple statement.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:41 am

Fiery grinned as she simply stepped around the others to take a position by the door in case the griffon managed to make a break for it. She easily ignored the actions of her fellow equines as she simply kept her gaze fixed on the griffon. "I got this side covered boys, have your fun." She chuckled, conjuring up another fiery serpent to hold around herself just in case.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:16 am

The griffon ceased his efforts at movement entirely; it was obvious that they were futile, anyway. Instead, he fell to the last possible thing he could do that might help: speech. "You idiot zebras, and pony. You're going to pay for what happens here, one way or another. You think that if you kill us, you'll get off scot-free? We're guards. Griffons will notice if we go missing. Now, last chance. Let us go, and get grabbed sooner for assault against griffons, or kill us and face the punishment for it."
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:19 am

Xarith just laughs as he forces his spear through with a sudden push.

"Foolish seedeater. Everyone knows that the justice system only works if you get caught," the shoopkeep said with a smile and a nonchalant look on his face even through the act he was committing.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:34 am

Essence smiled as she kept her flames burning around her while eying the others. "Oh, you think they're going to know we're the ones that removed you two...that's so cute." She replied, puffing some smoke from her nose. "And besides, we'll probably end up on your dinner plates whether they caught us or you got away. We'll take the much longer route that might not ever get us there, thanks."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:39 am

Tayari, watching the death of the griffon (and dismissing its warnings; the punishments for those crimes were probably similar, after all, and if it was inevitable, why not delay it?), proceeded to walk over to the still-unconscious swordsgriffon.
Looking down contemptuously at the guard, he briefly considered pouring the remaining poison vial down its throat, thinking, 'He can't be allowed to live. It would ruin everything, in every way. Guards can't know I'm a rebel.' Deciding this to be a waste of a good poison, though, he instead place his hoof against its throat, pressing against its windpipe in hopes that it would suffocate.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:05 pm

The axe-griffon felt as the heated spear pushed through his throat; as blood drained out over his feathers, his vision began to darken, his thoughts clouding, until his consciousness faded entirely and his life ended.

The sword-griffon, having inhaled a large amount of the sleeping poison's fumes while unconscious, did not awaken as Tayari began to suffocate him. He was not quite dead yet, though he would be shortly, unless someone allows him to breathe again.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Xarith leaves his spear there to sear the already deceased griffon as he looks over to his zebra friend.

"Tay, stop!" he yells from across the room as he runs over to cease his actions. "I need him alive for just a bit longer." The alchemist planned on asking the griffon just another question or two on this whole situation. Xarith wanted to know exactly what was going on at this point, and why he of all the ponies in Manehattan had himself on the watch list.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Fiery simply held her spot at the door, using her magic to pull her two removed bands over to her. "I don't know what you could possibly need with a worthless sack of feathers such as a griffon, but whatever you want to do." She replied in a blunt tone as she slipped her bands back on and fastened them just enough to stay on with a small click for each.

"I say we tie him up if we can. Even weakened by some freaky potion, I don't trust those beak brains."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Tayari looked up at the mention of his name, and while slightly caught off guard by the request, took his hoof off of the griffon's throat, and takes a few steps backwards.
While confident in the ability of his potion, he takes a look around the room to see if any ropes are about; Better safe than sorry. As he does so, he considers, 'Was I really about to, to kill so... mercilessly?'
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:01 pm

"I just need to know what is going on here," the shopkeep said as he moved over to the griffon. "I'd be nice to know where they have been getting this kind of information from, right?"

Xarith looked at the griffon for a moment to try and see if he would be awake any time soon. Though, by the looks of it and the actions that had taken place just a couple moments ago not even stirring him the slightest, one could assume otherwise. The zebra looked over to Fiery.

"There should be some rope in the back room. I need someone to go and get it for me just in case this guy wakes up," Xarith says dusting himself off just a bit in the moment of rest. "I don't want any more of a mess in my shop that I'll have to clean up later."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Fiery simply nodded as she moved away from the door, trotting towards the backroom as instructed. "Well, the information they had on me was right, I have to admit. It wasn't that hard to show, though." She stated bluntly while slipping away into the back room.

The mare came back after a few moments with a length of rope on her back. "I think this should be enough to hold that moron down."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:19 pm

"Thanks, Essence," Xarith said with a smile as he took the rope lightly in his hooves, working it around the limbs of the unconscious griffon.

"Let's not hope he wakes up while I'm doing this..." he said quietly moving his hooves to bind the limbs and wings tightly. He looked back over to his spear that he left in the ax griffon for just a moment before turning back to focus on the task at hoof.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Tayari started towards the back room, though stopped when it becomes apparent that Fiery is doing the same.
Instead, he looked over to a part of the floor where the now-dead griffon's axe lay. He approaches and examines the weapon, then looks over at the corpse, noting how the axe had been held on its body.
Finally, he tears his attention away from this, and walks over to Xarith. "Would you like any help with that, at all?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:49 pm

With a lazy yawn, Fiery simply sat down on the ground to relax and wait for the griffon to wake up from his potion-induced nap without seeming to feel anything for the axe-wielding griffon's death.

"Come on dude, wake up already. I have some sleep I need to get to." She said in an annoyed and impatient tone. "We need to get rid of you before another featherbrain sees you."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Xarith just waved off Tayari.
"It's fine, Tayari. I've got this," he said making the last knot and yanking on it roughly to secure the binds. "Thanks though." He backed up over to the others and looked at the griffon with the same expression of slight annoyance.

Laughing a bit to himself at Fiery's comment, he looked over to Tayari.

"How long do you think that potion is going to last? Fiery has a point, we can't just leave him here forever."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Tayari thinks about the question. "It wasn't exactly my most potent of those potions, I made it about strong enough to work for a few minutes; didn't seem like I'd need anything unconscious for much longer than that. I'd guess, at this point, it wouldn't be any more than five minutes."
After a brief moment, he adds, "You two wouldn't happen to have any use for the griffon's axe, would you?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:15 pm

"Let's hope it's been almost five minutes then." Fiery replied bluntly, raising her forelegs behind her head and leaning against the wall to relax while waiting.

"And nope. Who needs some lame axe when you have magic to roast anything you need to get rid of?" She asked simply, puffing some smoke out of her nose. "One of you two can take it if you want it. Might be nice for defending yourself."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 pm

The zebra just shakes his head.

"I can't use an ax myself," he said gesturing to his spear embedded into the griffon just across the room. "I'm more or a polearms kind of zebra. It's what I learned to use back at home."

He looked back over to the two as he nodded taking in the rest of Tay's statement. Rolling over things in his mind he thought for a moment. Just shrugging and kicking back on the floor, he laid his board out and idly chilled out on it.

"Might as well wait for a bit then. I've got nothing better to do anyways."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Tayari nods, replies "Thank you," and wanders over to the axe once again.
'I do need a weapon; potions alone aren't going to be enough. Especially if I'm apparently on a griffon watchlist. It's this, or the sword, and if there's one thing I picked up besides alchemy while the war was going on, it's that swords take real training; training I can't get. Axes, though...'
He shrugged. 'It'll do until I have something better. It's smaller than the sword, at least.'
Lifting up the axe, he placed it on the counter next to his purchased coconuts, before turning his attention back to the unconscious griffon.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:39 pm

The sword-griffon groaned in pain, as it started to slowly awaken. As it managed greater and greater awareness, it noted a few things; its mind was muddled and somewhat unclear, and it could feel rope restricting its limbs.
On opening its eyes, it saw all its foes still awake and alive, and aware of him, as well as his guard partner, speared through the throat.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Fiery glanced towards the griffon once she noticed some movement out of the corner of her eye, staying in her casual position against the wall. "Hey there, loser." She replied simply, getting a smirk on her muzzle once she saw him glance towards his fallen partner.

"Like what we did there, do ya? He was pretty weak if I say so myself." She said, continuing her cold taunting of the bound guard.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Rolling of his board and kicking it lightly back up and over onto his back, the zebra straightened himself out as he looked over at the bound griffon.

"Alrighty then. You're awake," he said with a light smile over him. "I though you'd be sleeping forever, seedeater."

He crouched down low next to the bound griffon with a serious look on his features.

"Now, if you are able to hear me and understand just what in the seven stars I am saying, then just glance over at me so I know not to just go ahead and clean my shop of the dirt that's currently in it."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:01 am

The griffon shoots a quick glare at Fiery, his thoughts becoming clearer by the second. "You would treat a death, any death, so callously?" Shifting his gaze to the nearer zebra, and speaks with an angry yet restrained tone, "I hear you and understand you. Go ahead and speak."
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:26 am

"Alrighty then. I won't waste anymore of your time," Xarith said as he kept down low. He straightened himself out just a bit as he spoke. "Just wanted to know how you two thought it in your heads to come and raid my shop."

The zebra just stood up and simply shrugged as if the question was nothing.

"Just a simple question. I don't expect a small novel to be written out for me."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:35 am

The griffon shook his head. "It is my misfortune to have to tell you, then, that a short novel is the only reasonable answer I can give. I don't know what thoughts were running through that impatient idiot's head," he said, motioning his head in the direction of the dead griffon, "But myself? Orders, given by the idiot. Duty as a guard. Necessity, to at least try to bring down a meeting of three souls such as yourself. A pony and two zebras, all dangerous, all suspicious characters on their own, meeting together?"
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:39 am

Xarith just shook his head in understanding. "Yes. Of course, however, it could always be a meeting that we could of all encountered through pure coincidence," he said as he gestured with a hoof to himself and the others.

"Which was sort of the case here."

And having rolled over what he said, he continued.

"Well, thank you for that insight. Now I'd like to know where you got this kind of information," he said lightly. "I don't think I've been doing anything too suspicious lately."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:57 am

The griffon snorted, and began to speak, looking at each individual as he addressed them. "It's not just you, Xarith. That mare over there, the one who would disrespect the loss of life, was an excellent fit for a criminal who would, say, kill a griffon guard by burning him to death? Or your zebra customer there. The one who knocked unconscious three other guards who, granted, were drunk and recklessly burning a building. And you, Mr. Xarith, a most mysterious zebra. There are too many unknowns about you for us to consider you safe."
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:50 am

Xarith just sighs as he trots back over to the others and shrugs lightly.

"So I guess these are just things that every griffon in your ranks come to know at some point," the shopkeep asked as he turned back to look over from his position. "I just want to know where you heard this kind of stuff from if that isn't really much of the case."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:23 am

Fiery looked over at the griffon the moment he accused her of burning another to death. A slight smirk appeared on her face as she rose to her hooves and took a few steps closer to him.

"Hey buddy, guess what. I did do it." She said with a smirk, while staring down at him. "They always say burning feathers smell horrible, but I didn't mind it at all."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:25 am

At the griffon's statement, Tayari froze. 'That's already known among the griffons? They already know it was me!?'
At the revelation, he began to pace back and forth alongside the counter, out of very evident fear.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:32 am

The griffon wriggles a little in an attempt to shrug. "I haven't been keeping track of who I hear what accusations from, or where they originate. I couldn't if I wanted to."
Looking at the unicorn mare, he spits, "And you! Again, you show no remorse for the loss of life! Treating it as nothing, as if the death of any being is to be taken as lightly as breathing. As for you," looking now at the pacing zebra, "You at least show worry. Even if it is very likely based in selfishness. Bah! Calm down, zebra; we were hunting you out of suspicion, not certainty of your actions."
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:37 am

Xarith just shrugs himself.

"Well, it's mostly out of the fact that I'm being hunted. You know, I'm just trying to run a business here," Xarith said walking over to his spear and lightly pulling it out of the deceased griffon. With a simple twirl, he brings it back over in its regular hold as she walks back on his hindlegs. The spear is held easily in Xarith's grip as he peers down at the bound griffon.

"And while I thank you for your cooperation in our attempt to make sense of what events have unfolded here," Xarith said bringing his spear closer. "I am sure you are aware of what must happen next, no?"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:43 am

The griffon nodded. "I understand, of course. I didn't expect to go free by this point; as long as it's you or the other zebra killing me. I at least want my death to be taken seriously, even if you do hold my life in contempt."
The griffon looked straight upwards, exposing his neck. "Whenever you're ready."
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:59 am

Xarith just nodded simple as he raised his spear.

"Very well. Do not worry much. I believe that we all die twice," Xarith says driving the spear cleanly through the neck of the bound griffon. He kept his expression under control as he did this, not saying much after his last sentence.

"Once when we breath our last breath, and another when our name is last said. I'm sure you'll live on somewhere. But I've got a shop to run, and it needs to be clean in the morning."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Shirt Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:07 am

The griffon gasped as the spear passed through his throat, but suppressed any others that followed. He soon passed away.
Red Shirt
Red Shirt
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Xarith lightly removed the spear from the griffon as he spun it in his hooves to let the blood drip away from the head.

He sighed openly. "Alright. We need to clear these bodies out of the shop right now. I don't want their blood to stain the floors for ponies and people to see," the zebra said as he collapsed his spear and wiped it down with a cloth once most of the blood was gone.

Undoing the binds on the now deceased griffons limbs, he took care to avoid staining the rope as he coiled it and threw it over himself to let the body lay on the floor freely.

"Hope no one's going to come looking anytime soon," Xarith said as he took the griffon's claw with a hoof. Pulling at the corpse, he dragged the body across the room for a bit before dropping it to the ground. Taking a bit to think, he flipped his long dirtboard onto the floor and rolled the griffon's body onto the deck before going back to dragging it to the back room.

Xarith looked back at the others.

"Can one, or both, of you guys do something with the other body, please?" Xarith said as he stopped to open the back room. "Bring them in here. I'll figure out what to do with them in a bit."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Fiery smirked slightly as the two griffons were nothing more than a memory. She gave Xarith a nod before lighting her horn up with her bring red magic aura, said aura surrounding the remaining griffon body and lifting it into the air slightly. "Alright, where do you want it?" She asked simply while moving into the back room with him, seemingly completely unaffected by the events that had just gone on in front of her eyes.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:56 pm

The zebra carted the dead body into the room as he looked around for a moment before rolling it to the very back close to a heavily locked backdoor. Xarith waved Fiery over with a hoof and motioned her to do the same.

"Leave him here for the time being," Xarith said looking around for a moment before turning his gaze to Fiery.

"We need to find a place where we can move these before people start looking for them..."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Fiery gave a simple nod before tossing the griffon body with that of his friend. "Alright. It'll be hard to dump them off in a place that would look natural, with those punctures in their necks. No way to make it look like an accident or something." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. "And sorry for burning that one up a bit."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Xarith just waved her off with a hoof and a reassuring smile.

"I see no real problem with it," he said as he scratched his chin with a hoof. "I just don't want anymore unwanted attention directed here now that I know that I'm being kept under surveillance."

Xarith just laughed a bit and shook his head as he moved to his main table in the center of the room.

"To think, the Kingdoms are keeping tabs on a keep like me when I'm sure there are plenty of other important things they need to waste their resources on."

Just shrugging as he pulled out a faded map of the city from under the main table, he spread it out nearly and held the corners down with some glassware that was lying around.

"Now let's see here..."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Fiery gained a slightly curious expression as she looked at the map that had been produced. Observing it quietly bot a moment, she kept her eyes trained on it. "Neat map, was is it for?" She asked simply, observing it while searching for anything special that might be on it.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:16 pm

"It's just a map of the city I use for when I need to get the fastest route from point A to point B," Xarith said tracing his hoof from the small shop on mainstreet and along the marked path of the city's longest road.

Along the way, his hoof crossed some older marked lines. All of them, stemming from the shop and originating from that spot. They went to all kinds of places along the map. Some destination where marked with light hoof writing, while others were curiously left blank. And there even seemed to be a couple routes that crossed across the tops of many different buildings as they worked around the city.

"Have to keep track of the fastest ways if I'm going to make some good time," he said with a light smile as he looked around for some key location.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Fiery couldn't help laughing in delight from what she had been seeing. "So that's how you keep this place so well-stocked, eh? You must know this city like the back of your hoof, going by some of these marks." She replied with a sly grin.

"Say... If you know the city so well... Think I could use you for some advice on how to give those seedeaters a hard time?" She asked, resting her chin in her hooves while her forelegs sat on the table. "I'd pay you back in any way you like of course."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next