MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring the City

5 posters

Go down

Exploring the City Empty Exploring the City

Post by Doppelbob Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:57 pm

5th December

It was somewhen near the curfew. Most ponies already left the streets. the sun went down earlier and it started to get dark. The perfect time for Doppelbob to explore the city.

He knew about the curfew, but as batpony he thought the guards wouldnt see him. but himself saw everything that happened this evening. He was out to see where all those roads went along, and where some locations are he shoud remind. He looked left and right. As no griffon showed he slowly moved on the mainstreet.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Exploring the City Empty Re: Exploring the City

Post by Tisis Antony Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:24 pm

It was very dark out, and the streetlights didn't really do much to illuminate the streets- they're bulbs had been clogged and poorly maintained. The Praetor didn't have much in the way of nightvision. The Praetor stumbled as he came across what appeared to be a batpony in the very same road as he- well past curfew. "You seem lost- what brings a batpony out in about at this time of night?"

Of course, the Praetor had the same issue as the batpony. The Praetor was an extremely dark shade of black, and easily blended into the night time darkness. He hoped he hadn't startled the poor thing.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffin Kingdom
Profession: Intelligence Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Doppelbob jumped up as he saw the griffon and took a few steps back, since he thought it was one of the guards "Are you one of the guards?" he asked, getting ready to escape if he had to.

He looked out for the next totally dark ally, just in case he had to loose the griffon.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:03 pm

"Guard? No, I'm not a guard. Just a passerby. Why do you ask? Is something wrong?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Doppelbob still didn´t trust the griffon "well because its after the curfew... and i am actually not allowed to be outside right?" he asked, still moving slowly backwards. He hoped the griffon was right, but in an after war world, you can´t trust anyone of the "enemy" species. "so who are you, and what are you doing here this late?"
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:01 pm

"I work late hours, and was just out on my way to grab some supper. I don't suppose you'd want to join me?"

The Praetor Augustus sized up the batpony. He looked to be ready to bolt at any moment, but the Praetor attempted to calm him. "I'm not hear to cause any trouble, if that's your worry. Otherwise, if you're not interested in food, have a nice day."
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:19 am

Doppelbob locked down at his belly. his stomach was grwoling. then he looked back to the griffon. he didn´t trust griffons. "actually i really would like to.... but if the gueards see me at this time.... i´ll beter go now." he said, still moving backwards.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:05 pm

The griffon had a bemused expression on his face. "That's true, the Guards could see us. But here you are, on the middle of Mainstreet, in the dead of night. If I was smart, that would tell me that maybe you don't really care about curfew so much. But really, its no matter- I won't bother you any longer. I hope you find supper on your own."

The Praetor continued down his path.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Doppelbob nods "yeah i will find something" he said, starting to fly into the dark night sky. he was happy, nothing happened and no griffons would chase him. he continurd his way through the city, flying over the streets.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Ruby looked at his little construction and smiled. It wasn't big, only 4 small rockets, but it will make some nice explosions. At least that's what Ruby hoped . If not, he would take this risk without a reason, but he couldn't really contain himself. He needed something to blow up tonight. You may ask why he wouldn't just do it on the countryside, where the risk of getting caught would be less high. Well, Ruby likes to share his work and the Mainstreet is the best place for a firework.
He stroke a match and ignited the fuse. If his calculation would be correct, he will have about 10 minutes to get away from this alley and climb on a roof to watch the firework. Ruby quickly jumped on his skateboard and drove along the alley, jumping over trash cans and grinding along rails. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw a very dark pegasus walking down the dark part of the Mainstreet. He smiled. "At least one visitor showed up."
After 8 minutes he reached the house he wanted to watch the firework from. He quickly climped up the fireladder, but before he reached the roof Ruby could hear his first rocket flying to the sky. The explosion looked like a golden star. Ruby had to hurry, so he could at least enjoy the three other rockets.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 am

Doppelbob continued his way, as he smelled something burning. He slowly walked into the direction of the smell as he saw the first rocket launch. He locked into the sky and saw the beautyfuly lights in the sky. He wondered who made it. he flew up and landed on a roof nearby. he just watched and enjoyed.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:56 am

As Ruby reached the roof he pulled a dark blanket out of his saddlebag. He laid flat onto the ground and pulled the blanket over his body, so he would be less visible from the sky. He just hoped that the griffons patrols won't see him. Shortly after that the next rocket flew to the sky and exploded with green sparks.
Ruby didn't notice Dopplebob on the other roof, since it was too dark for his eyes to see that far.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:37 am

Doppelbob was fascinated from the fireworks. he looked down , where they were coming from, as he saw another pony on the rooftop on the other side. He looked around an then slowly flew over, siting down next to the pony. "is that your work?" he asked.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Ruby lightly paniced as he heard the sound of wings over him, but relaxed as hooves landed beside him. He peeked from beneath his blanket and looked at this rather strange pony. He looked kinda like a dark pegasus with very strange wings and those eyes. Ruby never saw a pony with two different eye colors before.
"Uhm....well, who wants to know it?" Ruby asked and stood up, the blanket still covering his mane and body.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:46 pm

"Just me" he simply said, walking closer. "its very beautyful, you know" he sat down next to ruby. "but isn´t dangerous to make such things after curfew? i mean all the guards will see it probably, and then find you... and me." he looked around to get sure no griffon was already there.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:05 pm

"You don't say. It's not like I start a firework in the middle of the city without thinking about that. " Ruby said and rolled his eyes. "Do you think I wear this blanket because it's cold?....Well it's keeping me warm, but that's just a nice secondary effect. And besides just because I'm an earth pony doesn't mean I'm slow." He said and pointed at his skateboard, which was lying next to him.
Ruby stared at the other pony. "What....are you?"
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortuna Risk Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Giggling as she stumbled out of the door from a somewhat run-down tavern, she gazed at the bag of coins she had won from a terrible bet. Glancing at her slightly blurred surroundings, she rubbed the side of her head, it still throbbing from glasses of vodka she had consumed after every won bet. Hearing a dimmed bang from above her, Fortuna stared at the colorful array of light that shown almost as bright as the sun. Feeling as though she had four left hooves, Fortuna started her way down the street, and towards the display, a slightly burnt scent wafting through her nostrils, as she hoped to see who set off the show of color.
Fortuna Risk
Fortuna Risk

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Gambling

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:37 pm

"what i am?" Bob asked confused, looking at himself... "oh" he said realisng that the other pony maybe hadn´t seen a batpoyn before "I´m a batpony" he said. reaching out his hoof "Doppelbob is my name, and yours?"
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:48 pm

"A batpony?" Instantly his mental cinema showed pictures of a bat and a pony. He quickly shook his head and then he remembered the storys of the guardians of the night."Interesting." Ruby said and touched Bob's wing. "I'm Fire Ruby by the way." he said mentally absent. He never saw such a "pony" before and was really fascinated by it.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortuna Risk Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Fortuna slowed down as she overheard voices, so as to not get them suspicious. She cautiously crept in the shadows of the buildings, the voices getting louder, beckoning her to come forth. Tripping over a small, tin can, Fortuna faceplanted the ground, unable to catch herself. Using the wall as a sort of support, she gradually lifted herself up from the street, and tried to be a little more careful, Straightening her mane, Fortuna moved more stealthily, hoping to be unseen, as she fell over again, landing with a loud smack. Picking herself up, she muttered angrily to herself. Well, that was graceful. Good job, O' Lady Luck. I bet they'll never see you. 

Suddenly, snapping out of thought, she realized that the voices were coming from above her, the result of being stuck in thought. Glancing upwards, she stepped through the entryway. sauntering her way up five flights of stairs, as Fortuna had stopped caring if she had been seen. Arriving on the rooftop, she got a closer look at the two, although it was a little blurry, she could make out one had fine, leathery wings, and sleek, grey coat; marking him as a Batpony. The other had a nice crimson coat, with no visible wings or a horn, making him an Earth Pony. Shifting her eyes between the two, she gave her best grin to both of them, and a very toothy one at that. Gazing upon the Batpony, she felt the vodka kick in, as she spoke in a slightly slurred voice. "Hey there handsome. Haven't seen your kind around lately....How're you holding up?" Oh, good job. You haven't even met him yet, and you're already trying to flirt with him. Nice one, Lady Luck...
Fortuna Risk
Fortuna Risk

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Doppelbob looked at rubies hoof he grabed it and put it down to the ground. "Do not touch me..at leas without permission.." then he turned around as he heared the voice? "uhm me?" he asked as he heard handsome. he was confused since he never heard that before. he looked at the newpony. she had w bright fur color and dark hair. she seemed to be drunk.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Ruby looked up and quickly nods, trying to smile friendly, but instead it looked more like a maniac found his new victim. "Sure thing. It's just I never saw a batpony in real life before and I always wondered what your wings are like." He made a step backwards and looked at the door, which leads downstairs. Even it made him happy that there was antoher visitor, he slowly gets nervous. Both of them weren't in his plan and their talking could easily reveal their position. Ruby looked closer at the swaying mare. "Is she drunk?" he muttered. Suddenly another rocket flew to the sky and exploded."A late starter..." he said quietly and sighed.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortuna Risk Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Oh, good job on that entrance. I love the swaying, really adds to the whole 'I'm drunk! Don't take anything I say literally!' Hiding a blush of mortification behind a facehoof, Fortuna sighed. "Only a little." rotating her head to face Doppel, she giggled lightly. "And yes, I mean you." Winking at him, she tried to strike up conversation. "So....What brings you two up here tonight? Sorry if I'm intruding on anything. It tends to happen a lot..." Fortuna shifted her gaze between the two, deciding that her chances of survival, if they chose to attack, were slim. Removing her hoof from the bottom half of her face, she grinned at the batpony more, blowing him a kiss. 
"And your name might be~?" she said with a voice thickened with honey,
Fortuna Risk
Fortuna Risk

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:45 am

"that mare don´t loses any time" Bob thought. "My name is Doppelbob." he said, not sure what he should think of that drunk mare. somehow he thought he was lucky, findinga a mare whos interrested in him so fast. otherwise she was drunk, and her opinion on him could juts come from that. "well i just saw the firework and flew up here, just to find this guy over here, making it" he said, pointing at ruby. "its pretty beautyful, isnt it?" he asked.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:22 am

Ruby moved his eyes from Bob to Fortuna and back with a face expression of disbelief.
"How could somepony let herself go like that." he tought, looking a the drunk mare.
Ruby took a bow as Bob pointed at him. As he did this the blanket moved over his head. "It's just something little I put together. Nothing really good." Ruby said and pulled the blanket over his body again. He wondered if these two ponies would donate some bits for this. "But if you really liked it, would you like to donate some bits? You would support an indie artist, who uses the sky as his canvas." Ruby said with a self-regarding smile. Everytime he talks about fireworks Ruby is in his element and probabyl exaggerates a little bit.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortuna Risk Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Good job there, Fortuna. You managed to flirt with a somewhat complete stranger. Keep this up and you may just have yourself your very own body bag, all nicely wrapped around you. Unparalleled skills. Distractedly, she continued to stare at Doppel, a grin spreading across her face, as she distractedly answering with a "Why yes...It is beautiful...." As if snapping back to reality, she realized how that could have been taken. I....I have no comment... Fortuna slowly closed the distance between herself and Doppel, attempting to kiss him.
Fortuna Risk
Fortuna Risk

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Doppelbob grabbed in his small bag which also had his syringes. "here, its really pretty good" he said as he flipped a coin to ruby. He was an artist too and knew how hard it was to earn bits with that.

As he turned back to the mare, as she tried to kiss him. "woah" he said as he pushed his hoof against her lips and pushers her a bit back "what are you doing?" he asked. thinking she might be veeery drunk.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Ruby catched the bit with the tip of his noes, put it into his saddlebag and made another curtsey. "Thank you kindly, sir." As he said this the last rocket exploded at the sky.
He raised an eyebrow as Risk tried to kiss Bob and grinned. "At least somepony has plans for tonight.~" He put the blanket into his saddlebag again and slowly moved to the fireladder. "Uhm...and you shouldn't stay on the rooftop. Griffons easily can see you here."
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortuna Risk Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:57 am

"Just giving you what you deserve, handsome~. It's the least I could do~!" Giggling madly, Fortuna blew him another kiss. I...I'm done here... Finally realizing that Ruby was there, Fortuna glanced at him as if he had sprouted another head. Levitating her latest earnings to Ruby, she grinned at Ruby's comment. "I try to have a plan~. And sometimes I really like my plans~!" giggling slightly, she continued. "And Griffons? Please." Where's my bad luck. I know it's around here somewhere....
Fortuna Risk
Fortuna Risk

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:11 am

"well" doppelbob said, while looking around " ruby is right. griffons could appear since they could have seen the firework. Its easy for me to escape from them, since i´m dark and can have a perfect view at night. but such a bright pony as you shouldnt be out here this late. especially not drunk. i could accompany you, to get you to your home." Doppelbob didn´t know her, but she seemed nice... maybe a bit too nice, especially with the kissing thing. He didnt wanted such a nice pony to being hurt.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortuna Risk Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Okay, Fortuna. Keep it cool, keep it together... "Oh, that would be absolutely splendid!" Barely containing the giggles, she levitates her recent earnings to Ruby. "Oh, and for your troubles," said Fortuna with a grin. Starting for the door, she motioned with her head for Doppel to follow. Any patrols to the tavern? I hope not....That would suck. Horribly.
Fortuna Risk
Fortuna Risk

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:55 am

Doppelbob folloewd fortuna. she was a bit too happy about him accompany her. well, he was on the search for a mare.... but this mare was waaay to fast. she tried to kiss him, before she even knew him. anyhoof, he couldnt let her go out on her own, not in her condition and not after curfew.

"where do you live?" he asked her, since he wanted to know where to bring her. "oh, also whats your name, i think you havent told me yet." he said
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Ruby Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:41 am

Ruby catched the money with his saddlebag. "Too generous, ma'am! Thank you very much." He grabbed his skateboard and climbed the fireladder down. "Such a sweet couple." he thought and couldn't suppress a chuckle. As he reached the ground he stepped on his skateboard and disappeared in the darkness of the night.
Fire Ruby
Fire Ruby
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortuna Risk Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:19 am

Dodging the question of where she lived like a bullet, Fortuna motioned with her hoof to the general direction the tavern where she recently was at.So, how to tell him....Well, he's going to find out.... "Well, uh, it's just....Over here." And with that, she started down the stairs. Giggling quietly, Fortuna blew another kiss at Doppel. Has my luck ran out yet? I think so... Her horn started to glow a bright gold, as a dim flash shined across her, as she shivered a little from the magic use. Well, let's see if it didn't backfire..... Hopping down the steps four at a time, she landed at the bottom. Well, that could've gone horribly...  "Oh, and the name's Fortuna. Fortuna Risk."
Fortuna Risk
Fortuna Risk

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:21 am

Doppelbob trotted down behind her "Nice to meet you miss Risk." he said slowly stepping down the stairs. He wasn´t sure about her. maybe she would directly jump on him, when they arrive at their home.... he hoped not... this would be waaay to fast for him. "so since when are you in manehatten miss risk?" he asked poliete.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortuna Risk Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 am

"Oh....For a while, now. Uhh." Trotting out of the doorway, she looked around for griffons. Thankfully, none. "Well, hope we don't get caught?" Giving her best grin, she dashed from the building and hid in an alley close to it, waiting for the perfect moment to ninja-hug. Hehehe.....He'll never see it coming. Coiling up, she waited for her victim.
Fortuna Risk
Fortuna Risk

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:51 am

Doppelbob slowly walked behind fortuna as she spoke. "yeah, hopefully no guards are around, but the firework were pretty brighta nd loud, i guess we have to be careful." he said, meaning her by the word "we". he normaly hadnt any problems to flee freom griffons, his natural dark color and his nightvision are very helpful in that case.
He walked out the building, looking to the left and the right as he lost fortuna out of his eyes "uhm.. miss risk?" he asked, hoping she would just be still near. he didn´t knew wha she planned.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:58 am

Closed due to inactivity.

Characters: Doppelbob, The Praetor Augustus, Fire Ruby, Fortuna Risk

Summary: Doppelbob takes a nightly stroll through the city and ends up with rather odd encounters, including a surprisingly friendly griffon, a fireworks loving pony, and a drunk mare that finds him terribly attractive.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down