MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter, the Masked Mare [open]

5 posters

Go down

Enter, the Masked Mare [open] - Page 1 Empty Re: Enter, the Masked Mare [open]

Post by Tayari Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Tayari groaned as the mare indicated that she wanted money. 'Of course. I'll have to do some extra gathering outside the city for a bit, but, it's still not worth my life...'

As the other pony approached, he backed away a little, until the unicorn began to speak. Tayari had the sense not to ask any of the many questions that came to mind, such as 'You aren't working together?' and ' You two are the only ones in the room besides me. If you're not working with her, why'd you say 'our' protection?'

Instead, what he eventually said was, "Well, this changes matters." Giving the masked mare a quick glare, he said, "Get out of my store. And don't even think about coming back."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:23 pm

Silver slowly turned towards and backed away from the unicorn who had appeared in the room, lowering her head lightly in response to his words. Though, with nothing on her in the way of a true weapon, her stance leveled out; the mask controlling the unconscious mare new better than to put its host in danger.

Still utterly silent, the grayscaled pegasus turned to slowly step back behind a shelf of potions. A glass clink sounded as a bottle was picked up, the glass container filled with an unknown liquid getting lobbed in the general direction of the stallions before her gray form slipped out of the broken window.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Scint carefully eyed the mare, rather glad she was backing away; maybe this plan was working after all. as soon as the mare grabbed the potion Lance readied himself for whatever came next, and when the object was thrown he did the first thing that came to his mind on instinct; He step close to, yet ahead of the Zebra, and quick-conjured his signiture Aegis in a flash of bright light. though it may have been a durable and protective construct, it wasn't completely impenetrable.

((OOC: If it's just a regular ol' potion that has no effect, than I'm pretty sure it'll just shatter on impact with the shield. but this is a potion store, after all, and I have no idea what to expect here. explosions? corrosive acid? choose something, Tay; it's your potion xD))
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Prism could hear the shop owner call out, it sounded like things were going well in the inside of he waited for any sign that things were about to go bad. That's when the light of Scintillance spell.

He was about to head in but then he saw some pony start to leave the shop. There was no way it was Scintillance and he didn't think it was the shop owner as it looked like it was a mare. 

He could of let her go but they had come this far and he was going to make a point to this mare not to try it again. As soon as she landed he was on her pinning her to the wall "Now listen clearly, I find you braking into place around here again I will too it you are beaten and left for the griffon's." He moved close to lower his voice "Now I am letting you go I suggest you find a new job" He let her go and stepped away given her a clear exit. This was the first time he saw her clearly and something seemed odd he was sure he knew her.

"Wait do I know you?"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:05 am

Tayari fortunately wasn't foolish enough to leave any kind of truly dangerous potion in the front room of his shop, where anyone could grab it; the bottle smashes on Lance's shield, with the greatest risk being the broken glass.

The zebra hears a few sounds outside, and quietly asks the unicorn in his shop, "Do you have some other ponies outside? And who are you, anyway?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Silver's eyes locked onto the stallion she hadn't expected to see, soon getting pinned against the wall with no more than a harsh breath against the mask on her face as a sound of mild pain. Once released from the unicorn's hold, the pegasus simply stood up straight, facing him and giving her head a soft shake to reply 'no'. She took a few steps back, her deadened eyes never leaving the other pony to make sure nothing could take her by surprise.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:27 am

Prism saw her straighten her self up, he made a point of his own height by doing the same. He lit up his horn to show himself a bit more in his light "You clearly don't know who you are messing with, I have given you this one chance to leave I suggest you take it as you will soon find I am not so nice!"

He then took an aggressive step towards her hopping she will get the hint and leave as he was not in the mood for fighting and was sure she wouldn't put up much of a fight.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:11 pm

the noise outside finally caught Scint's ear, and he realized Prism had apparently engaged the mare outside. so much for having her just run away. He briefly replied to Tayari, "Yes, there's another stallion outside, and... we..." Scint stopped himself. He's already spent a week in prison for not being careful above ground. he would not make the same mistake again. "We... we're what's left of Equestria's hope. sorry for your... potion, best you try to stay put. She didn't harm you, did she?" Scint eyed the zebra over quickly, and seeing no damage, hurried out to try to out-flank the mare, after briefly saying "no... no she didn't. best make it stay that way."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Tayari decided to let Lance leave uninterrupted after giving it a few seconds' consideration.

Glancing at the puddle and pieces of glass, Tayari sighed and went into the back of the store, coming back with some supplies. 'Better get this cleaned up now, rather than later.'

As he worked to clean his floor, one of the unicorn's choices of phrasing stuck out in his mind: "We're what's left of Equestria's hope."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:45 am

Silver lowered herself slightly while taking a few more steps backward and away from the unicorn in front of her. Staying just as silent as she had been during the event, she slowly turned herself to the side and thrust herself into the air with her wings. The grayscaled mare turned her head to look at the stallion once more and pointed her hoof towards him. Wordlessly, she then drug said hoof in front of her hoof as a warning before beginning to take her leave.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Prism watch the masked mare fly off. When he saw her turn around and face he once more. He just looked back waiting to see what she would do, with her hand movements it was clear it was a threat.

"I will be waiting" He said quietly to himself knowing if he called out would draw unwanted attention. He spotted Scint coming out of the window and turned to look at him once he was sure the mare was gone.

"If the shop owner is fine and don't need our help we best get moving before we are seen" he said looking Scint also making sure he was not harmed, not something he would draw attention too.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:56 am

Scint watched the mare fly off as he left the building, almost swearing to himself that he knew her from somewhere. He trotted up to Prism and nodded in agreement; Scint was trying to be more careful above-ground anyway, after all. "Exit, stage right. Anyway, something tells me this isn't the last we'll see of that mare. Corny things like that tend to happen around these parts. Anyway, yeah, We should head back down-side."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:16 am

With the others all having left the building, Tayari processed all that had happened that night. The idea of a masked mare breaking into his store, 'Equestria's last hopes' turning up as well... and the lack of a weapon to defend himself.

That thought troubled him, especially as he found it a struggle to understand how it had happened. How in Equestria had he left himself so completely unprepared? He'd had plans for this sort of thing!

He frowned. 'I had plans for this sort... where are those?' Thinking, he soon made his way into his alchemy lab. Looking around in a cupboard, he found a travel-worn pair of saddlebags and looked inside to find a large number of papers. 'Here they are...'

Taking them out and looking over them, he saw lists and notes of all sorts: 'Probable post-war occupation choices'; 'Coping with life after war'; 'Requirements of a healthy life'; 'Rebellion'; the list of types of list went on.

Tayari smiled. 'My post-war plans... my friends, you've been neglected for too long.' He began poring over the papers for an extended time over his table, at least until he eventually succumbed to sleep.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:04 pm

"It does look like we made ourselves a new friend," He said as she finally disappeared from sight. Prism started to make his way away from the shops.

"Yes it is time to get back, it is already way passed the griffons curfew and the last think we need now is to get spotted," He said making sure the lance was keeping up with him
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down