MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Interrogation of the Undergrowth [NOT CANNON][Closed]

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The First Interrogation of the Undergrowth [NOT CANNON][Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Interrogation of the Undergrowth [NOT CANNON][Closed]

Post by String Chord Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:24 pm

String shakes his head "Not yet. So you.... You make me dizzy.... you practically punish me for telling the truth... right...?"
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Revolution
Profession: Bard

Back to top Go down

The First Interrogation of the Undergrowth [NOT CANNON][Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Interrogation of the Undergrowth [NOT CANNON][Closed]

Post by Tisis Antony Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:27 pm

The griffin had enough of the Pegasus dodging the questions. He seized up the calipers, and gripped the Ponies furthest flight feather, and began twisting. Not enough to tear it out, mind you- just enough to begin the gradual process that was the OGI's special branch of torture.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffin Kingdom
Profession: Intelligence Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:29 pm

String's eyes clenching his ears flatten "F-Fuck! W-What are you doing?! You expect me to talk by hurting me?!" he tries shaking his wing, to shake Tisis' claw off
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:32 pm

"Yes."

Tisis yanked suddenly, tearing the feather clean out. A trail of blood left the follicle as the feather left its place. The Prudentate spun the feather tauntingly in front of himself.

"Now again- is your name String Chord?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:33 pm

String holds back his scream, a single tear sliding down his cheek "Well fuck your logic, you will ask me politely to tell you my name!" he puts on a weak smirk
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:36 pm

The patient griffin gripped the second flight feather in the grasp of the caliper. "It only takes a short while for the follicles to close permanently, Mr. String. If we don't replace these flight feathers, I'm afraid that you won't be flying for the next few years. Now again, tell me in simple language- is your name String Chord?"
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:38 pm

String closes his yes, taking a deep breath "You're a very, very rude gryphon, sir... Ask me politely. And I will tell you.... is that too much to ask for? A simple please."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tisis Antony Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Tisis began twisting again, this time gradually, his blue eyes focused on the flight feather.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Holds back the growls and groans, sounds of pain, looking away from his wings "I will not tell you. Until you ask me like a bard should be asked. I don't want violence... I am a pony of music and peace. I have nothing to tell you unless you have something to tell me."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2