MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice

Post by Lance Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:15 am

Lance sighed, and sat by the fire, pulling out a couple sticky notes and started writing on them, probably a poem or something. there was a bowl of somethingsomething-berries that put near-ish to the fireplace, and would every once in a while magic one to hover over and into his mouth. "so, how long until that rage thing of yours wears off? it's kinda wierding me out." he said, without taking his eyes off his work.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice

Post by Scrapper Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:20 pm

'Tell him that it'll do so soon, i hope.', "Stab me a THOUSAND TIMES!", 'Close enough.'

Scrapper randomly jumped into eh water for seemingly no reason, but came out with a fairly sized fish, what luck huh?
'We are pretty hungry, but knowing myself right now, cooking isn't in the schedule', "I ordered a lead salad!" is all he said as he went next to the fire and just started comping down on the fish that was still alive.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Lance had to aver his gaze, and had his own head-argument about puking up a stomach-pot pie. looking green, he managed to say "y-you do realize we're herbivores, right? poor thing's not going to go well down south, if it doesn't come up north..." He started to look trough his notes about "food poisoning" status effects.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:56 pm

'He's actually right, ever since I got some kind of control back to tell you things I've gotten no further than i had done when i was silent', "I'LL EAT THE PAIN!", 'Can you stop trying to eat the bones of the fish', "SALT! OH GOD WHERE'S MY SALT!", '....Guess not."

Scrapper kept eating until it was barely anything but a couple of small bones, he threw them away saying, "NOTHINGNESS!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Lance just couldn't bear to watch and hurriedly wrote a sticky note before promptly *boop*ing it onto Scrapper's face. when he'd read it, it would read,

-"24 in-game-hours of -1 to accuracy, -1 to damage, -10 to health, +20 to stamina (for the bathroom rushes) and increased urges of constipation"-

The clearing started to darken, as the sun had already hidden the trees of the forest; night time was nearing.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:08 pm

"CAKECAKECAKECAKE! I need a nice big cake made of splinters and EYEBALLS!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. That means he couldn't care less about food poisoning, considering it never really effected him before.

He the started eating the notepad, because its in his face, close to his mouth. Why not eat it?

'Oh boy, I can tell I'll be eating more meat sooner or later', "YES! MEAT! HAHAHA!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Lance started to flail his hooves as Scrapper ate the notepad, but stopped realizing ge was dealing with a mad pony, and slowly backed away, juuuuust in case the scrap-case was refering to his hooves as... more meat.

"look I'm just gonna hit the hay early, try to... uh... wear yourself out, I guess. good night, Scraps." Lance crawled into the tent thing, and pretty much didn't come out. the fire was still going to keep warmth, and other than distant crickets and the crackle of the fireplace, there was little sound to fill the air. some might find it peaceful... or maddening.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:59 pm

'Go to sleep now', "NO!"
'C'mon, it isn't going to hurt you', "EXACTLY!"
'Hmm... It is actually going to hurt you, a lot. By just going to sleep.', "YEEEES! FORCED SLEEP!"

On that cue, Scrapper hit his buzzaxe off of his head repeatedly until he passed out.

In the real world however, Scrapper figured that if he was going to be doing this he'd need a drink to cloud his judgement and stay saner than his in-game counterpart.
"Oi, mate. Gimme a sec, gonna see if there's any drink around 'ere", after saying that he got up and left the room.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Alone in the room now, Lance figured this was pretty much a decent time to end their little role play for the day. as for continuing it... would be up to scrapper. the only way he managed to convince scraps to try this game out was in a sense of him owing Lance, since he did, after all, fix his brain. of course he didn't quite word it that way, but it was pretty much that.

Lance started packing pieces into a box, and folded his and scrapper's character sheets neatly, as he pondered how he'd set up their upcoming role played adventure in the village of who-knows-where. He gave a slight yawn, and found himself laying on his back on the table, eventually sliding with his head upside down over the edge while scribbling npc ideas on a sticky note.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Scrapper came back a few minutes later, holding a bottle, and having his face-mask down to drink. What? You thought he drank with it on? Clever you.

He noticed everything was packed up and Lance was upside down on a table, so he knew they were done. All he wanted to say though was, "I feel like a nerd."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Lance chuckled, but it sounded more like a giggle, what with his throat at a terrible position for... anything, really. He turned over onto his stomach, and spoke while he was getting off the table and onto his hooves "Well, you get used to it, eventually. but there's no shame at playing with more numbers an less blood. and no shame in being a nerd either. I mean, look at me!" after a moment of thought, Lance realized how much Scrappy kinda hated him, and added, "on second thought don't look at me. I'm a bad example.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:24 pm

"Yes, yes you are." He chuckled back. "Don't worry about it, I only hate you when you don't let me sleep. Like how you interrupted my nap for a game that was... actually kinda fun." He said after thinking about how he changed his words to him being a bad example.

He took a couple of long drinks for his bottle and said, "I'm sure this is how you nerds celebrate good things, but maybe I should show you how real stallions celebrate." He said pondering in that decision.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Lance lifted a brow and and gave Scrapper a look that either betrayed harsh disbelief, or suggested a smile of humor. "A 'real stallion' now? I'm not sure if I should be interested, or or emotionally wounded. So what, random killing spree on some poor griffbutts?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm

"Naaah, That's what some random tribals would do." He said sarcastically to show he would do that if he had nothing else to celebrate with.
"I'm talking about goin' to a pub. Oooor, bar. Whatever you wanna call it, then get piss drunk." He looked at Lance directly, "I'm guessing you have never been mortal before?" He said smugly.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:12 pm

the thought never crossed his mind, and now that it did, it caught Scint by surprise. a short stun was clear on him is his eyes depressed their sights to the floor. indeed, Lance had never been drunk before. heck, never even drank. always knew to stay away from the stuff, as they never really did help with depression, and did no more than addiction, and waste away on bits. "I... yeah, never drank before. and I don't think it's anywhere near my kind of alley..."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:18 pm

"Well, you get to start now. You need to try some grown up things and stop being a Colt." He said happily as he put a hoof around Lance. "C'mon lightbulb, It'll be a good chance to learn about each other."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Scint Sighed, but who knows, maybe it was high time he grew up. maybe it would've helped him to get to know scrapper a bit, now that he had his memories back. and it wasn't like he had anything to hide if he got drunk... other than... everything... but maybe he had a high tolerance? just... just keep your head cool while drinking. simple as that. keep the golden rule and nothing too bad will happen. "well, I... guess I could give it a..." scint paused for a second, realizing the perfect moment he'd waited all his life for, pulled out a pair of sunglasses and put 'em on before finishing, "shot." another short pause, and scint burst into laughter, between laughter and choking on it trying to say "ad-admit it! that wahahas absolutely brilliant!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Scrapper looked at Lance irritably, not only was that not that funny it wasn't even creative in the slightest.
He forced a grin and tried to hurry things along. "Alright, little Colt. Let's just get a move on before your brain gets you tired from all those bright ideas." He said as he held the door open.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Lance sighed, despite smiling as he trotted through the door, putting the shades away, "Not impressed at all, are you?" it sounded more a statement than a question.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:11 pm

"Well, I'll give you some credit. It's pretty smart for a kid your age!" He said happily as he shut the door behind him. Tying up the loose knot that was a nerd game.

--Here's Your damn summary for this AaAaAAaAAmazing thread! --

Characters: Scrapper T. Ferrous & Scintillance

Basic Summary of Events: Scrapper and Lance decide to play a board game, whilst having Scrapper cheat and break character a lot. No major events happened In the real world.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3