MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Lives [private]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two Lives [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Lives [private]

Post by Syron Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:41 am

Shade looked at Scrapper curiously. Let's see how long I take then, she said after a while, killed the light, and snuggled into the earth pony. While readjusting her position, her right hind hoof hit the floor, not strongly, but it still made her hiss sharply in pain. While bucking the wall, she had applied too much force with too little control, but had forgotten about the injury nearly the instant she gained it. From how it felt, it wasn't broken (though definitely swollen), and the surprise of it was the only reason it even got a reaction from her. It would hinder her for a few days, but it wasn't enough to make her worry.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:33 am

Scrapper must have stolen a bit of reaction time from Shade. Or at least because it was Shade that made him do it.
He looked at Shade, then to her leg. He hadn't noticed it while he was still trying to control himself to not look so girly. He knew she would need something a little softer the concrete to sleep with that kind of damage. Then he remembered, they did actually have a mattress. Sure it wasn't perfect like they stated before, but it's handy for situations like this.

Like the gentlecolt he is, Scrapper got up and lifted Shade onto his back and slowly walked towards the mattress in question. "I know better than to let you sleep on a concrete floor, you'll just wake up then make me feel bad for not doing something about it." He said with a cheerful tone. "I think the next addition to this place would have to be padded walls, for your sake. Or for those days where you force me into throwing you across the room as 'Practice'"

Once he got to the mattress he slowly got Shade off of his back and onto the much softer mattress.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:23 am

Being lifted up certainly surprised Shade, but let it happen willingly. Guess I can't really deny that padded walls would have kept a few injuries from me , she said. But before you can throw me, you first need to get a hold of me. I won't make that easy the next time.
Thanks for the taxi, she added when she was put down and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Her thought's went back to what Scrapper might haave meant earlier. Would I be able to defeat who I am, for the individual I'll need to become to protect the one's I love, over the one's I respect? she recalled the question. "The one's Shade loved" currently only referred to Scrapper, but that wasn't the desired interpretation. Who else could he possibly have meant?

She suddenly raised her head from sleeping position again, the actual meaning wasn't any less surprising to her than what she had thought at first. I'll need to change a lot for that, she stated in a mixture of surprise and amusement.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:35 am

Scrapper had pretty much gotten into the same position they were in on the floor a few seconds ago, when Shade suddenly raised her head. It didn't take more than that for him to start chuckling again.
"Yes, yes you would. I'm glad it didn't take you long to figure it out, I wasn't exactly being discreet about it." He said and returned the earlier kiss.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:31 am

"Well, as long as the griffons are after actively searching for us, it wouldn't be a good idea anyway", Shade said as she relaxed again. "Aside from the fact that we're living in the sewers. Not exactly the place to raise a foal", she added with a chuckle.

The thoughts of a possible family stayed on her mind, a welcome change to the heart shattering revelation earlier. Shade found it quite amusing, simply because of the sheer abstrusity of her being a mother. Possibly only imagined abstrusity, as she was certain that she would shift her priorities drastically to care for her foal, should she ever have one, but the thought of a mentally instable assassin playing mother was just too good. Certainly good enough to entertain her until she fell asleep.

--------------

Characters: Shadowstrike, Scrapper T. Ferrous

Summary: Shade and Scrapper start up a conversation about their past lives, that brings up some strange coincidences and a lot of sorrowful memories. Eventually they find out that Skylight, Shade's fillyhood friend, had survived the first battle of Canterlot, only to be caught in the fangs of the torturer Scanion Blackwing. They assume that Sky has died under his "care".
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down